the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By the darknessss
@comicdude23
so has zoom been beaten by people far less than superboy prime,SBP is going to out gun zoom is pretty much all areas,speed is zooms only hope and SBP has been shown to go FTL,so hes not slow,i just dont think zoom can beat him imo. like i say before he would destroy the planet to win if needed,zoom loses.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@the darknessss said:
@comicdude23: so has zoom been beaten by people far less than superboy prime,SBP is going to out gun zoom is pretty much all areas,speed is zooms only hope and SBP has been shown to go FTL,so hes not slow,i just dont think zoom can beat him imo. like i say before he would destroy the planet to win if needed,zoom loses.
But not on a consistent level. Prime won't destroy the Planet, because Zoom will stop him. He can stop time or just blitz him. 

Zoom's Faster. 
Zoom can deliver more punches. 
Zoom has Time Manipulation. 
Zoom is Smarter. 
Zoom is more Experienced. 
Prime is afraid of Speedsters.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By the darknessss
@comicdude23
i repect your view,but i just can see zoom beating SBP,i see zoom losing due to what SBP can bring to the fight. Each to his own i guess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the darknessss said:
@comicdude23: i repect your view,but i just can see zoom beating SBP,i see zoom losing due to what SBP can bring to the fight. Each to his own i guess.
Each to their own I guess.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By the darknessss

@comicdude23
aye no worries.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#156  Edited By Zoom
@the darknessss said:
@comicdude23: i repect your view,but i just can see zoom beating SBP,i see zoom losing due to what SBP can bring to the fight. Each to his own i guess.
Then you're being dense. 

Zoom hits harder than Prime and is so fast that Prime can't even see him. 

What exactly does SBP bring to this fight?  A big load of nothing.  Weaker speedsters have sent Prime running.  Prime thought fighting the entire GLCorps was preferable to facing Bart Allen.  Imagine what facing someone like Zoom, a speedster who is far more dangerous and malicious, will do to him. 

He'll give Prime something to cry about.
weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By weaponxxx
@Zoom: My problem with Zoom hitting harder than Superman is that it sounds like Hyperbole coming from Wonder Woman. Besides that particular instance I've never heard of Zoom hitting harder than superman (please correct me if I'm wrong). And the whole idea that Zoom can punch with infinite mass doesn't make sense either. It has been stressed to death that the reason Zoom is so superior to the Flash family is that he warps time around him as opposed to moving at light speed. That means that he isn't actually moving faster than a normal human, just making everyone else move slower. That doesn't require an infinite amount of energy to pull off and thus doesn't translate into infinite mass (the whole basis of his superhuman punching feats). Based off of that I'm perfectly willing to pass off the "hits harder than superman" thing of as hyperbole akin to the "power of a million exploding suns" And weaker speedsters have trapped prime in the speed force (it took just about the entire flash family to do it by the way) and in Legion of 3 Worlds it took Kid Flash Jesse Quick and the Legion of Superheroes to do it. Dont get me wrong I hate Prime as a character and I love Hunter Zolomon. But Prime wins.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Zoom

I'm correcting you because you're wrong. 

Zoom regularly punches people across continents.  He obviously hits very hard, harder than Superman does. 

Zoom's powers don't slow anyone else down.  His powers only speed him up.  He only manipulates his own personal timeframe. 

Jesse Quick wasn't in Legion of 3 Worlds.  You're probably thinking of XS.  Understand that if you took morals off, Zoom could slaughter Kid Flash, XS and the entire combined Legion.  He's got infinite speed.  He just doesn't bother with it most of the time because you can't make anyone a better hero (even granting Zoom's borderline insane logic as truth) by just killing them before they can react.   

When the Flash absorbed the speed of all his allies and moved so fast that time stood still for him?  Zoom was right there to congratulate the Flash in finally catching up, in finally making it into "his" world.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Zoom said:
@the darknessss said:
Then you're being dense.  Zoom hits harder than Prime and is so fast that Prime can't even see him.  What exactly does SBP bring to this fight?  A big load of nothing.  Weaker speedsters have sent Prime running.  Prime thought fighting the entire GLCorps was preferable to facing Bart Allen.  Imagine what facing someone like Zoom, a speedster who is far more dangerous and malicious, will do to him.   He'll give Prime something to cry about.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

P  
P  
          Prime is stronger then current Superman. Being Bronze Age Kryptonian he can push planets around like chess pieces.  

No Caption Provided

Prime punches out of the Phantom Zone, messing up reality.  
Zoom will bring the pain to prime, as we have seen a weakened prime be taken out by Superman, Kal-L, and the later on by Power Girl, and Supergirl. Although, that is when he was starved for solar energy as he was imprisoned for quite some time by the GL's.  
If he still has his Flash phobia the mental emo cry baby is going to have some issues in the fight.  
If Prime is fully charged with his suit, it might be a stalemate.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Zoom

I don't think any of those feats have much relevance in this fight. 

Prime could be twice as strong, nay thirty times as strong and he could have stories fourteen times more moronic than the whole punching reality thing but it doesn't help him beat Zoom because lack of strength or stupid stories is not the reason Prime loses. 

The reason Prime loses is because he isn't fast enough to catch Zoom and he isn't tough enough to stand up to what Zoom hits him with.

weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By weaponxxx
@Zoom: Excuse me, XS youre absolutely right. My bad for thinking Jesse Quick. 
 But if Zoom's powers of Time Manipulation serve to Speed him up that's the exact same thing as a relativity effect from Super Speed. That description of his powers puts him under the banner of a Flash like superhuman when it has been stated time and time again that he is not. His powers are fundamentally different as he cannot vibrate his molecules through solid objects and such...he can only manipulate time around him. What I get from that is Zoom stays at the same relative speed while everyone else around him (including the Flashes) slow down to an extreme degree. If you can provide scans showing otherwise I will gladly concede because I will admit Im not an expert on Zoom. And I would also appreciate scans of Zoom regularly (on more than one occasion) punching people across continents. Once again I will gladly concede if i see them but I'm sorry I cant take your word for it this being the internet and all. And the fact that Zoom has infinite speed sounds like conjecture to me. If you get another time manipulator in the mix then Zoom cant rely on the speed force (primes superspeed weakness) to save him. And Superboy Prime is more than tough enough to stand up to someone who punches people across continents. Breaking through the combined might of the Green Lantern Corps in Infinite Crisis. Taking on two Supermen at once. Beating the crap out of a Daxamite who was the host to Ion. Not even being phased by a magic shot by Mordru. Prime has plenty of durability feats. I'm just saying that without the Speed Force to trap him I dont see what Zoom can do to prime. I'm not denying that with Zoom's power he's much faster than anyone out there. But Prime is the king of PIS as show by punching his way out of the phantom zone and out of Alexander Luthor's dimensional asylum. He could find a way to beat Zoom.
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So SBP can withstand the explosion of the universe but can't withstand yellow idiot's punches ? Epic fail, Zoom.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#163  Edited By entropy_aegis
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
So SBP can withstand the explosion of the universe but can't withstand yellow idiot's punches ? Epic fail, Zoom.

Epic fail for Countdown writers.Bart Allen broke his nose with a well placed punch,Martian Rocked him as well.A blast which killed all life in the universe but did'nt even destroy the planet they were fighting on......FAIL.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By daak1212
That was Superman prime, he had the gaurdians magic or w/e
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:
How about you read the actual comic, before he ripped Monarch's suit he was already "out of juice", so no it was Superboy Prime who survived that.
No Caption Provided
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
Epic fail for Countdown writers.Bart Allen broke his nose with a well placed punch,Martian Rocked him as well.A blast which killed all life in the universe but did'nt even destroy the planet they were fighting on......FAIL.
Epic fail for haters.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By daak1212
@daak1212 said:
How about you read the actual comic, before he ripped Monarch's suit he was already "out of juice", so no it was Superboy Prime who survived that.
No Caption Provided
thats man prime not boy prime
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:
@daak1212 said:
No Caption Provided
thats man prime not boy prime
And what's the difference ? Like 2 years ? I don't think there is such a term anyway. Prime survived that without Oan's energy, read the scan.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By daak1212
@TheUltimateSurvivor: All I was telling him was the difference, Man-Prime is when he had oan energy Boy Prime is the guy who gets attacked by Krypto.  He seemed to have the two confused
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:
@TheUltimateSurvivor: All I was telling him was the difference, Man-Prime is when he had oan energy Boy Prime is the guy who gets attacked by Krypto.  He seemed to have the two confused
What ? Who you're talking to ?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By daak1212
@daak1212 said:
Oh crap that was you, oh well one was Man-Prime other Boy-Prime.  Wasnt Man prime also a diff universe Prime?  He beat up a Mxy that wasn't normal Mxy.  
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:
@daak1212 said:
Oh crap that was you, oh well one was Man-Prime other Boy-Prime.  Wasnt Man prime also a diff universe Prime?  He beat up a Mxy that wasn't normal Mxy.  
Not that I recall, they're the same person, Man Prime is like 19 years old.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Freefa11
@Zoom said:
I'm correcting you because you're wrong.  Zoom regularly punches people across continents.  
 That doesn't mean much. Superman should be able to do so quite easily as well, if he actually wanted to. It depends which continent to which continent as well; the distance between Italy and Africa is a lot smaller than the distance between New York and Asia. And by "regularly," do you mean that there are several more examples of this besides the one with Wonder Woman?

He obviously hits very hard, harder than Superman does. 

Yes, he does hit very hard, but I was actually going to raise the same question weaponxxx did; what, besides that one line from Wonder Woman, which could simply be wrong, provides clear-cut evidence that Zoom actually hits much harder than Superman?

He's got infinite speed.

Do you have proof that it's actually infinite, not "nigh" infinite or "practically" infinite or anything like that? He can actually accelerate his own time frame by a factor of infinity? How does he even slow down from infinite speed? 

When the Flash absorbed the speed of all his allies and moved so fast that time stood still for him?  Zoom was right there to congratulate the Flash in finally catching up, in finally making it into "his" world. 

Wait, are you saying they were both moving at infinite speed at the same time? And they could view and interact with each other normally? Pretty sure there's a logic problem in there. 

How does Flash absorbing the speed of a few buddies bump him up to infinite speed, anyway? Aren't they all around lightspeed individually? Wouldn't that just make him a few times faster than the speed of light?

And Prime can fly at lightspeed. He doesn't have to sit there and try to take all Zoom's punches, he just has to get a couple hundred feet into the air and then raze the surface of the planet with heat-vision.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheUltimateSurvivor: lol I agree. Zoom is getting overrated here on the comicvine by some. Zoom cant beat Prime. He isnt that high a character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:
@TheUltimateSurvivor: lol I agree. Zoom is getting overrated here on the comicvine by some. Zoom cant beat Prime. He isnt that high a character.
Zoom can beat Prime. Prime is overrated.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23:  Yeah no he doesnt. Prime has like 100 ways to kill him Zoom has like 1 advantage over Prime. This is very unlikely because Zooms biggest PIS moment was moving so fast Flashes had trouble follow him.....Primes biggest PIS moments was surviving universal destruction, Punching out of realities at will, beating up mxy, manhandling the entire JLA at once  which Zoom has never done, Killed a guardian, manhandling most of the Titans at once, manhandling alot of the legion of superheros...3 sets of them, that and defying the black lantern ring which kills anybody who wears it but it didnt kill Prime. 
Dont worry we will see more of Prime because he is coming back to the Titans comics pretty soon. And he will manhandle everyone once a again. Apparently he is bring someone with him this time....dunno who. Sneak peak didnt say. 

Zooms only chance is to PIS to the moment that the flashes couldnt see him....if its Zoom doing his normal feats...and running just alittle bit faster than the flashes Prime will get away and he can just deep fry the entire planet with heat vision. That if Prime doesnt PIS time reality breaking. Zoom is seriously getting over rated by the one time only feat. 
Flashes have never beat Prime...Prime may have said he doesnt like Speedsters but he can def. take 1 speedster out no problem. IF 4 flashes cant stop him then 1 Zoom wont stop him either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23:  Yeah no he doesnt. Prime has like 100 ways to kill him Zoom has like 1 advantage over Prime. 

Yeah, no.............

This is very unlikely because Zooms biggest PIS moment was moving so fast Flashes had trouble follow him

That's not PIS. Mabye that's just his Speed level, he also has time manipulation.

.....Primes biggest PIS moments was surviving universal destruction,

So it's PIS.

Punching out of realities at wil

He did that with agression. And even Thor has done feats like that, heck, Kal L did it in Infinite Crisis.

l, beating up mxy,

Wasn't he de-powered?

manhandling the entire JLA at once

When? You mean in Infinite Crisis where he just flew away.

which Zoom has never done,

Wrong.

Killed a guardian,

Guardians are jobbers.

manhandling most of the Titans at once,

And yet he had trouble with Superboy alone.

manhandling alot of the legion of superheros...3 sets of them,

Zoom has done better.

that and defying the black lantern ring which kills anybody who wears it but it didnt kill Prime.

Because his emotions went everywhere.

Dont worry we will see more of Prime because he is coming back to the Titans comics pretty soon.

He'll probably lose to them.

And he will manhandle everyone once a again

Um, no. This isn't a big event like Infinite Crisis, it's a small event. And he might be good.

. Apparently he is bring someone with him this time....dunno who. Sneak peak didnt say.   

Ok.

Zooms only chance is to PIS to the moment that the flashes couldnt see him..

Or stop time.

..if its Zoom doing his normal feats...and running just alittle bit faster than the flashes Prime will get away and he can just deep fry the entire planet with heat vision.

Wrong, Zoom stops time.

That if Prime doesnt PIS time reality breaking.

Doubtful, he only did that in the Paradise Dimension.

Zoom is seriously getting over rated by the one time only feat  

No.

.  Flashes have never beat Prime...Prime may have said he doesnt like Speedsters but he can def. take 1 speedster out no problem. IF 4 flashes cant stop him then 1 Zoom wont stop him either.          

Yeah, he's freaking terrified of them. Zoom has better Feats.                     
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23: Everything Prime has done is PIS kind of like SA Supes. He is a walking plot.....meaning he can pretty much do whatever he wants and he doesnt have 2 many limitations. Btw I find it funny that Prime does countless of feats and many times where as Zoom has only stopped time to the point where flashes had a hard time seeing him ONLY ONCE and you say oh he can do it....when clearly he doesnt do it that often. But PRime who does something consistent and you scream its PIS? Granted somethings are for story but Prime being ultra powerful and being made to look that way is part of the story thats the whole point. Zoom went that fast and the writers were like crap! We have to slow him down. 

And Zoom doesnt use speed he effects his timeline and not the other characters which he has done which is compeltely PIS. Zoom going that fast happened 1 time. He is never going that fast again. Zoom was amped there and u know it so stop acting like he is this incredible above skyfather level character. He can do damage to skyfathers but he cant beat them easily. And he sure doesnt beat some of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23: Everything Prime has done is PIS kind of like SA Supes.

Well, he was a Pre Crisis Kryptonian. But he can be beat.

He is a walking plot.....meaning he can pretty much do whatever he wants and he doesnt have 2 many limitations.

He's Bronze Age, not Silver Age, so he does have limits.

Btw I find it funny that Prime does countless of feats and many times where as Zoom has only stopped time to the point where flashes had a hard time seeing him ONLY ONCE and you say oh he can do it....when clearly he doesnt do it that often

Dude, he can stop time itself, you can't ignore that. Zoom toys with everyone, when the Flash family can see him, he's toying with them, when they can't see him, that's him upping the level.

But PRime who does something consistent and you scream its PIS?

What? I just said it was Zoom upping his level.

Granted somethings are for story but Prime being ultra powerful and being made to look that way is part of the story thats the whole point.

Prime also has low showings.

Zoom went that fast and the writers were like crap!

No, it's just Zoom toying with them.

We have to slow him down. 

And Zoom doesnt use speed he effects his timeline and not the other characters which he has done which is compeltely PIS.

Yes, how will Prime handle time manipulation?

Zoom going that fast happened 1 time

Because he was actually trying.

. He is never going that fast again

A: Writers downplay him. B: That's Zoom when he tries.

. Zoom was amped there and u know it so stop acting like he is this incredible above skyfather level character. He can do damage to skyfathers but he cant beat them easily. And he sure doesnt beat some of them .  

I'm not acting like he's a Skyfather. Stop acting like Prime is SA.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Zoom
@the darknessss said:
@Zoom: watch who call dense you mouthy little twat.
Or what?  You sound ridiculous trying to threaten me through the internet.   

An alternative to hollow threats would be to try to not be dense.  Then no one would accuse you of being dense, which I believe would solve your problem.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Zoom
@weaponxxx said:
But if Zoom's powers of Time Manipulation serve to Speed him up that's the exact same thing as a relativity effect from Super Speed. That description of his powers puts him under the banner of a Flash like superhuman when it has been stated time and time again that he is not.   

What I get from that is Zoom stays at the same relative speed while everyone else around him (including the Flashes) slow down to an extreme degree. If you can provide scans showing otherwise I will gladly concede because I will admit Im not an expert on Zoom.   

And I would also appreciate scans of Zoom regularly (on more than one occasion) punching people across continents.

And the fact that Zoom has infinite speed sounds like conjecture to me. 

And Superboy Prime is more than tough enough to stand up to someone who punches people across continents. Breaking through the combined might of the Green Lantern Corps in Infinite Crisis. Taking on two Supermen at once. Beating the crap out of a Daxamite who was the host to Ion. Not even being phased by a magic shot by Mordru. Prime has plenty of durability feats. I'm just saying that without the Speed Force to trap him I dont see what Zoom can do to prime. I'm not denying that with Zoom's power he's much faster than anyone out there. But Prime is the king of PIS as show by punching his way out of the phantom zone and out of Alexander Luthor's dimensional asylum.   

He could find a way to beat Zoom.
Yes.  Yes it is.  The only reason it has been stated time and again that he is not like the Flash is because it makes a difference in certain situations.  For instance, the Flash's speed can be stolen.  Zoom's can't because it doesn't matter how much speed you steal from him, it doesn't change his personal timeline, allowing him to still have ridiculous superhuman speed.  His molecules also don't vibrate because they aren't moving fast relative to him.  Things like that. 

I'm sorry but you're incorrect.  Zoom doesn't slow anyone down.  When you read a comic where a boosted Flash fights Zoom, everyone seems slowed down because its from the Flash's point of view.  When you read a comic that's from Zoom's perspective, everyone seems slowed down for the same reason.  Time still moves completely normally.  It's not like a radius around Zoom is slow or anything.  He's only speeding up himself, as you can see when the story is not from Zoom or a boosted Wally's perspective, like so.  (Note that the reason Zoom talks funny is because his timeline is not in line with everyone else's.  He's talking too fast or trying to compensate and talking to slow.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here are some more scans of Zoom punching people across continents. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zoom's infinite speed is not conjecture.  He stops time altogether for himself.  He's done it on numerous occasions, but the most important one would be during Flash: Blitz. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The problem with all of those feats is that none of those things are impressive enough to show he could stand up to Zoom.  Zoom hits harder than Superman.  He hits harder than Bart Allen, harder than Kon-El, harder than Krypto, harder than Red Star, and harder than the Martian Manhunter.  All of those characters managed to hurt Zoom, most of them bloodying him. 

Then, Zoom doesn't just hit harder than those characters.  He hits thousands, nay trillions of times faster, seeing as he has infinite speed.  So if one punch from Superboy can draw blood from SBP, imagine what happens when a guy who hits harder than that punches Prime a trillion times.   Then if SBP can somehow stand up to all that, try to imagine a way for Prime to hit a guy so fast that he makes Prime look like a statue. 

See why Zoom wins?
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Bucketz

Zoom wins, everyone has to stop overrating Superboy Prime, he can't beat Zoom.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By the darknessss
@Zoom

you live in the uk mouth? or just your bedroom you little herbert,i'd love to meet you and show you all my "hollow threats",BUT, this might be too much for you as it seems your a frail little weaponhead who gets off on insulting people because you cant debate without starting to name call. I'm sure i've read somewhere its a lack of a male reproductive organ to be a billy big balls behind a computer,,,,interesting that you must be really really tiny.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By monarch2016

zoom can't end this fight as a winner because he can't kill or KO prime,plus prime had punched throw time itself so i don't see why he can't hit zoom and zoom had been hit by fighters alot slower than prime
prime wins this in a bit of a stomp i would say

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:
zoom can't end this fight as a winner because he can't kill or KO prime,plus prime had punched throw time itself so i don't see why he can't hit zoom and zoom had been hit by fighters alot slower than prime prime wins this in a bit of a stomp i would say
If you think Prime will win then adress the people who think Zoom will win. Because this is a pretty short answer. He can KO Prime, Prime punched at the walls of the Paradise Dimension due to rage, and even Kal-L escaped the Paradise Dimension, even Thor has ripped through reality. Zoom can deliver more hits, he wins. In a stomp I'd say.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By monarch2016
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
zoom can't end this fight as a winner because he can't kill or KO prime,plus prime had punched throw time itself so i don't see why he can't hit zoom and zoom had been hit by fighters alot slower than prime prime wins this in a bit of a stomp i would say
If you think Prime will win then adress the people who think Zoom will win. Because this is a pretty short answer. He can KO Prime, Prime punched at the walls of the Paradise Dimension due to rage, and even Kal-L escaped the Paradise Dimension, even Thor has ripped through reality. Zoom can deliver more hits, he wins. In a stomp I'd say.
1.prime has never been KO'ed and he was hit with with a lot worse than superman/zoom punches,zoom is not gonna KO him
2.prime has bring back jason todd back to life withs physical strength alone and many other things that has to do with time,prime can play with tine whenever he wants
3.Kal-L didn't do shit,he brock his fists when he hit the wall and he didn't do shit
4.thor ripped through reality?so?this is not even a feat comparing to what prime had done with his fists
5.what don't you understand that prime hits zoom once and he erase him from existence?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
1.prime has never been KO'ed and he was hit with with a lot worse than superman/zoom punches,zoom is not gonna KO him 2.prime has bring back jason todd back to life withs physical strength alone and many other things that has to do with time,prime can play with tine whenever he wants 3.Kal-L didn't do shit,he brock his fists when he hit the wall and he didn't do shit 4.thor ripped through reality?so?this is not even a feat comparing to what prime had done with his fists 5.what don't you understand that prime hits zoom once and he erase him from existence?
1. It's the amount of times Zoom will hit him. 
2. It's because the walls of the Paradise Dimension effect the DCU. 
3. He FELT like he broke his fists. 
4. It's a feat similar to Prime's. Punching through reality is too generic. 
5. When has Prime EVER done that?
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By monarch2016
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
1.prime has never been KO'ed and he was hit with with a lot worse than superman/zoom punches,zoom is not gonna KO him 2.prime has bring back jason todd back to life withs physical strength alone and many other things that has to do with time,prime can play with tine whenever he wants 3.Kal-L didn't do shit,he brock his fists when he hit the wall and he didn't do shit 4.thor ripped through reality?so?this is not even a feat comparing to what prime had done with his fists 5.what don't you understand that prime hits zoom once and he erase him from existence?
1. It's the amount of times Zoom will hit him. 2. It's because the walls of the Paradise Dimension effect the DCU. 3. He FELT like he broke his fists. 4. It's a feat similar to Prime's. Punching through reality is too generic. 5. When has Prime EVER done that?
1.zoom can't ko prime no matter how many times he will hit him,prime stomp zoom
2.no you are wrong,prime did it under his own power not because he hit the paradis dimension wall,plus he also alter reality when he escape the PZ which has nothing to do with reality.KaL-l also hit the wall and broke it a little bit but he didnt alter reality,SO SUPERBOY BOY PRIME DID IT UNDER HIS OWN POWER
3.because he broke his fists
4.what is similar?prime has reality warping with his fists,thor never done that,nobody in comics had done that with pure physical strength.
   Punching through reality is nothing comparing with what prime had done
5.he can do it because he has reality warping fists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
1. It's the amount of times Zoom will hit him. 2. It's because the walls of the Paradise Dimension effect the DCU. 3. He FELT like he broke his fists. 4. It's a feat similar to Prime's. Punching through reality is too generic. 5. When has Prime EVER done that?
1.zoom can't ko prime no matter how many times he will hit him,prime stomp zoom 2.no you are wrong,prime did it under his own power not because he hit the paradis dimension wall,plus he also alter reality when he escape the PZ which has nothing to do with reality.KaL-l also hit the wall and broke it a little bit but he didnt alter reality,SO SUPERBOY BOY PRIME DID IT UNDER HIS OWN POWER3.because he broke his fists 4.what is similar?prime has reality warping with his fists,thor never done that,nobody in comics had done that with pure physical strength.    Punching through reality is nothing comparing with what prime had done 5.he can do it because he has reality warping fists
1. You forget, weaker people have hurt Prime. 
2. NO HE DIDN'T. Read Infinite Crisis: Secret Files, Alex Luthor from Earth-3 gave him a part of his dimension powers. 
3. No, he struggled to rip it open. He states it feels like hours and he feels his fists are broken. 
4. It wasn't impressive. In every Crisis reality is ret-conned so that new stories and character origins can be written. Like COIE, the purpose was to destroy most Universes, re-create a new one, and reboot characters to make money. Prime punching through reality gave writers a chance to write more stories. 
5. Because he only did that in a Crisis situation and in the 2nd Crisis.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By monarch2016
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
1.zoom can't ko prime no matter how many times he will hit him,prime stomp zoom 2.no you are wrong,prime did it under his own power not because he hit the paradis dimension wall,plus he also alter reality when he escape the PZ which has nothing to do with reality.KaL-l also hit the wall and broke it a little bit but he didnt alter reality,SO SUPERBOY BOY PRIME DID IT UNDER HIS OWN POWER3.because he broke his fists 4.what is similar?prime has reality warping with his fists,thor never done that,nobody in comics had done that with pure physical strength.    Punching through reality is nothing comparing with what prime had done 5.he can do it because he has reality warping fists
1. You forget, weaker people have hurt Prime. 2. NO HE DIDN'T. Read Infinite Crisis: Secret Files, Alex Luthor from Earth-3 gave him a part of his dimension powers. 3. No, he struggled to rip it open. He states it feels like hours and he feels his fists are broken. 4. It wasn't impressive. In every Crisis reality is ret-conned so that new stories and character origins can be written. Like COIE, the purpose was to destroy most Universes, re-create a new one, and reboot characters to make money. Prime punching through reality gave writers a chance to write more stories. 5. Because he only did that in a Crisis situation and in the 2nd Crisis.
1.prime was hurt by weaker people but he also survived blats and punches way way way way above zoom league,the only thing zoom will do to prime is to hurt him a little bit and when prime will hit zoom the fight is over
2.don't you see you cant read a comic book?alex luthor give prime a part of his power after prime did the feats that i listed in my previous post(beside the PZ feat but this feat was also done under his own power without help)
3.because he broke his fists,prime also comfirmed that KaL-L is hurt
4.and this is why those prime feats are extraordinary,because nobody did that with pure physical strength
5.he did it several times in infinite crisis
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#191  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Zoom said:
It's really easy for you to act all tough from behind a computer.  The fact of the matter is that even if you were Mr. T crossed with Chuck Norris crossed with Andre the giant, your threats are still hollow.  I could give you my address and you still wouldn't do anything about it.
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back! :D
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
1. You forget, weaker people have hurt Prime. 2. NO HE DIDN'T. Read Infinite Crisis: Secret Files, Alex Luthor from Earth-3 gave him a part of his dimension powers. 3. No, he struggled to rip it open. He states it feels like hours and he feels his fists are broken. 4. It wasn't impressive. In every Crisis reality is ret-conned so that new stories and character origins can be written. Like COIE, the purpose was to destroy most Universes, re-create a new one, and reboot characters to make money. Prime punching through reality gave writers a chance to write more stories. 5. Because he only did that in a Crisis situation and in the 2nd Crisis.
1.prime was hurt by weaker people but he also survived blats and punches way way way way above zoom league,the only thing zoom will do to prime is to hurt him a little bit and when prime will hit zoom the fight is over 2.don't you see you cant read a comic book?alex luthor give prime a part of his power after prime did the feats that i listed in my previous post(beside the PZ feat but this feat was also done under his own power without help) 3.because he broke his fists,prime also comfirmed that KaL-L is hurt 4.and this is why those prime feats are extraordinary,because nobody did that with pure physical strength 5.he did it several times in infinite crisis
1. Blasts mean nothing, physical punches always hurt people. So blasts are just damage soak.  
2. No he didn't. If your referring to Superboy Prime's Pre Crisis feats. Read Infinite Crisis: Secret Files, it's based after COIE and before Infinite Crisis, so ALL those other feats came afterwards. Actually read it.  
3. Yes he was hurt, but after that he was fine. 
4. Because their are different ways of getting to the same thing. 
5. It was shown so that Alex could understand it fully. 
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Zoom

This whole arguement for Prime killing Zoom with one blow or winning with pure physical strength would hold a lot more weight if Prime had a prayer of ever hitting Zoom.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By daak1212

Superboy could all ways you know... 

No Caption Provided
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#196  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

sbp wins.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom wins, so says GALACTUS!!

No Caption Provided
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By alcoholbob

Infinite mass punch lol...the damage it caused could hardly be called infinite.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Silver2467
@daak1212 said:
Superboy could all ways you know... 

No Caption Provided
He could always what? Surprise Zoom with the fact that he has super speed? Because if you even bothered to read JSA #8, which I know you never did, you would know that Zoom was still under the impression that Jesse had no super speed, as she severed her connection to the Speed Force during the Blitz arc. In fact, a couple pages before the one you posted (out of context), Zoom monologued about her lack of metahuman speed. When he threw the bar at Damage, Jesse recited her equation, caught the bar, and threw it back at Zoom. If you notice, after she catches it, the panel focuses on Zoom's eyes. He was awestruck because he thought she was too slow for that, thus caught unaware and was too appalled to evade the throw. So, sure, if you can think of a reason for how Prime would similarly cause this surprise effect on Zoom, he could win. Good luck thinking of a way for that to happen.  

Next time, don't post scans from comics you never read. 
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#200  Edited By sa5m

The Zoom