#101 Posted by SilverGalford (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

prime can resist zoom hits and attacks.

#102 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford:
prime will neverb e able to hit zoom EVER
#103 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
"prime can resist zoom hits and attacks. "
No, he can't.  Zoom hits harder than Superman, Superboy, Martian Manhunter and Krypto, all of whom have hurt SBP.  Hell, Kid Flash hurt Superboy Prime.
#104 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
" prime can resist zoom hits and attacks. "
Zoom is insanely fast

In fact I think he one-shots the emo child
#105 Posted by tensor (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

prime wins

#106 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor said:
"prime wins "

He would if he could touch him.
#107 Posted by Primebonnick (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#108 Posted by cascadeking09 (6731 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
Maybe Superboy Prime. But catching Zoom will be his greatest challenge though I think he could do it. Prime's speed is exceptional as well... the only issue could be Zoom could frustrate Prime with his massive speed to the point that SBP gets more pissed and becomes somewhat careless maybe leaving an opening for Zoom to go in and take out this Kryptonian Brat
I like this so this is what I'll go with.
#109 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, CK.  We both know you're (a little) smarter than that.

#110 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

prime wins

if he could hit several flashes at the same time multiple occasions,escape the speed force,playing with time itself then i don't see why he could not hit zoom

and you people should stop saying that the flashes are faster that prime when the truth is superboy has more good feats agains them that bad feats:prime manage to counter speedblitz 3 flashes in infinite crisis,manage to dodge 2 flashes without problems in SCW,manage to beat up a flash from another universe,manage to dodge for a while bart's IMP(bart had the speed force inside him) and he has only a single low feat agains kid flash in LO3W when kid flash was bring back to life

#111 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:
 prime wins  if he could hit several flashes at the same time multiple occasions,escape the speed force,playing with time itself then i don't see why he could not hit zoom  and you people should stop saying that the flashes are faster that prime when the truth is superboy has more good feats agains them that bad feats:prime manage to counter speedblitz 3 flashes in infinite crisis,manage to dodge 2 flashes without problems in SCW,manage to beat up a flash from another universe,manage to dodge for a while bart's IMP(bart had the speed force inside him) and he has only a single low feat agains kid flash in LO3W when kid flash was bring back to life
But Prime can't handle 1,000 Superman level + punches.
#112 Edited by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

prime wins  if he could hit several flashes at the same time multiple occasions,escape the speed force,playing with time itself then i don't see why he could not hit zoom  and you people should stop saying that the flashes are faster that prime when the truth is superboy has more good feats agains them that bad feats:prime manage to counter speedblitz 3 flashes in infinite crisis,manage to dodge 2 flashes without problems in SCW,manage to beat up a flash from another universe,manage to dodge for a while bart's IMP(bart had the speed force inside him) and he has only a single low feat agains kid flash in LO3W when kid flash was bring back to life
yes he can,prime was never KO'ed when he had his power
if prime stands up to ion punch/blast,skyfathers blasts,anti monitor blasts,war world,ect i don't see why he can tank zoom punches,plus prime can keep up with zoom and 1full punch from prime is dead end for zoom
#113 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
Prime stomps, Zoom dies.
#114 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

yes he can,prime was never KO'ed when he had his powerif prime stands up to ion punch/blast,skyfathers blasts,anti monitor blasts,war world,ect i don't see why he can tank zoom punches,plus prime can keep up with zoom and 1full punch from prime is dead end for zoom
Ion was weakened I believe, the Anti Monitor was weakened, Prime isn't touching Zoom. And Zoom hits harder than Superman. Prime has been hurt by much weaker people.
#115 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

yes he can,prime was never KO'ed when he had his powerif prime stands up to ion punch/blast,skyfathers blasts,anti monitor blasts,war world,ect i don't see why he can tank zoom punches,plus prime can keep up with zoom and 1full punch from prime is dead end for zoom
Ion was weakened I believe, the Anti Monitor was weakened, Prime isn't touching Zoom. And Zoom hits harder than Superman. Prime has been hurt by much weaker people.
ion was not weakned,the AM was not weakned,prime has speed blitz people that had hit zoom without problems.And prime had survived without problems punches and blasts from fighters a lot stronger than superman.But prime also had tanked and killed beings infinite stronger than superman and zoom combined
#116 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

ion was not weakned,the AM was not weakned,prime has speed blitz people that had hit zoom without problems.And prime had survived without problems punches and blasts from fighters a lot stronger than superman.But prime also had tanked and killed beings infinite stronger than superman and zoom combined
You sure Ion wasn't weakened? And he was relying on his Strength. Which AM feat are you referring too? COIE or SCW?
#117 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

You sure Ion wasn't weakened? And he was relying on his Strength. Which AM feat are you referring too? COIE or SCW?
1.ion punched and blast prime even before he was stabbed with lead and he didn't do any damage to prime,plus his GL ring protected yat from lead spreading in his body so he was not weakened at all
2.SCW
#118 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

1.ion punched and blast prime even before he was stabbed with lead and he didn't do any damage to prime,plus his GL ring protected yat from lead spreading in his body so he was not weakened at all 2.SCW
1. Prime beat Yat when Yat just received the Ion empowerment. So he had no Exp with it. And that was Man  Prime.
2. SCW AM is nothing compared to the COIE version. That was Man Prime. 

These are Man Prime feats, not Boy Prime.
#119 Posted by war of light_2814 (748 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23
Prime beat Yat in his Boy state but Sodam also isn't that impressive either.
#120 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@war of light_2814 said:
@comicdude23:  Prime beat Yat in his Boy state but Sodam also isn't that impressive either.
You sure? I recall him being a Man, even wearing his Black/Silver costume.
#121 Posted by war of light_2814 (748 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23
Yup , GL corps#18 .They fight for an entire issue..
#122 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@One-Above-You said:
SBP has had problems with the Flashes before..

#123 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@war of light_2814 said:
@comicdude23
Yup , GL corps#18 .They fight for an entire issue..
The cover says Superman Prime.
#124 Posted by war of light_2814 (748 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23
It's from SCW Prime became aman After he absorb Guardian's energy in the end of this storyline .Do you want scans?
#125 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@war of light_2814 said:
@comicdude23:  It's from SCW Prime became aman After he absorb Guardian's energy in the end of this storyline .Do you want scans?
Oh, ok.
#126 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

1.ion punched and blast prime even before he was stabbed with lead and he didn't do any damage to prime,plus his GL ring protected yat from lead spreading in his body so he was not weakened at all 2.SCW
1. Prime beat Yat when Yat just received the Ion empowerment. So he had no Exp with it. And that was Man  Prime.2. SCW AM is nothing compared to the COIE version. That was Man Prime.  These are Man Prime feats, not Boy Prime.
prime did those feats as boy prime not man prime
#127 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

1. Prime beat Yat when Yat just received the Ion empowerment. So he had no Exp with it. And that was Man  Prime.2. SCW AM is nothing compared to the COIE version. That was Man Prime.  These are Man Prime feats, not Boy Prime.
A: Yat wasn't Experienced, he had no feats. 
B: SCW AM is nothing compared to the COIE AM.
#128 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

A: Yat wasn't Experienced, he had no feats. B: SCW AM is nothing compared to the COIE AM.
1.yat still had a major power up,plus superman prime also wasn't experienced with the guardian energy but that still didn't stoped him to tank a universal blats
2.AM still tanked a galaxy buster without problems
#129 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@baron2011 said:
@comicdude23 said:

@baron2011 said:

A: Yat wasn't Experienced, he had no feats. B: SCW AM is nothing compared to the COIE AM.
1.yat still had a major power up,plus superman prime also wasn't experienced with the guardian energy but that still didn't stoped him to tank a universal blats 2.AM still tanked a galaxy buster without problems
A: But he was Experienced with his normal abilities. 
B: Didn't Prime fly through the SCW AM? And the COIE version was destroying Universes with ease.
#130 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:
 prime wins  if he could hit several flashes at the same time multiple occasions
Don't be thick.  Zoom is so fast that the other Flashes can't even see him. 

Being able to hit a normal Flash doesn't mean jack against Zoom.
#131 Posted by supermandefender (2022 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: That is old. That happened like 1 time. Flashes can see Zoom. 1 Flash has beaten Zoom. Read up my friend. Prime takes this fight. If 4 Flashes can handle Zoom and yes i mean Zolomon and they couldnt beat Superboy Prime then Zoom isnt doing anything. Prime will just break the time barrier and then kill him.
#132 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@Zoom: That is old. That happened like 1 time. Flashes can see Zoom. 1 Flash has beaten Zoom. Read up my friend. Prime takes this fight. If 4 Flashes can handle Zoom and yes i mean Zolomon and they couldnt beat Superboy Prime then Zoom isnt doing anything. Prime will just break the time barrier and then kill him.
ABC logic doesn't work. Flash beating Zoom is PIS.
#133 Posted by supermandefender (2022 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23: Not unless its done repeatedly. And it is Zoom moving so fast that flashes even when they speed up cant see him is PIS. Because he doesnt normally move that fast. 
Ppl are really boosting Zoom and im not gonna let that happen. Zoom is not better than Prime otherwise every DC character would have been on him. Magical beings everything. Zoom can be as fast as he wants he is not stomping everyone....specially when Superman is capable of punching him once and Flashes have knocked him out. That and GL has caught him. Zoom loses
#134 Posted by Remoness (645 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: Prime is afraid of Flashes :P
#135 Posted by supermandefender (2022 posts) - - Show Bio
@Remoness: Prime doesnt like flashes or Speedsters is the word he used. He doesnt like being trapped somewhere. I do have 2 admit Speed force was problly one of the closest things they did that came to beat him. But he still got out and they still couldnt beat him. He even ran thru them in SCW like nothing...dodge them like nothing....on top of that he beat Bart in legion of 3 worlds. Flashes are no big trouble for Prime he could kill them if he really wanted 2.
#136 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@comicdude23: Not unless its done repeatedly. And it is Zoom moving so fast that flashes even when they speed up cant see him is PIS. Because he doesnt normally move that fast.  Ppl are really boosting Zoom and im not gonna let that happen. Zoom is not better than Prime otherwise every DC character would have been on him. Magical beings everything. Zoom can be as fast as he wants he is not stomping everyone....specially when Superman is capable of punching him once and Flashes have knocked him out. That and GL has caught him. Zoom loses
How was it done repeatedly? Prime is not beating Zoom, people like Superman, Superboy etc, people who are far below Zoom have hurt Prime. Prime isn't touching Zoom, he hasn't touched anyone as fast as Zoom, and no, none of the Flash family is as fast as Zoom. Zoom can deliver 1,000 hits to Prime, and to top it off, those hits are harder than Superman hits. And Prime is afraid of the Flash family.  Zoom beats the annoying Prime.
#137 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

sbp is gonna to stand there and let zoom hit him as much as he wants,he will heal as fast as hes hit for one,i think people here underestimate how fast he can go also,his punches are outta this world to the point where if so he would just destroy the planet with them if he really wanted zoom dead,,sbp is more or less silver age superman,zoom loses.
#138 Posted by Remoness (645 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: SCW is a mistake of a book.Prime took on the freaking Anti-Monitor and won.You have to admit that is PIS.
#139 Edited by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Remoness said:
@supermandefender: SCW is a mistake of a book.Prime took on the freaking Anti-Monitor and won.You have to admit that is PIS.
That AM was weak, it was nothing to the COIE version.
@the darknessss said:

sbp is gonna to stand there and let zoom hit him as much as he wants,he will heal as fast as hes hit for one,i think people here underestimate how fast he can go also,his punches are outta this world to the point where if so he would just destroy the planet with them if he really wanted zoom dead,,sbp is more or less silver age superman,zoom loses.

......No
#140 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23
"yes" in your amazing short reply style
#141 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
@comicdude23: "yes" in your amazing short reply style
Your post makes no sense. First off, Prime isn't Silver Age. Second off, characters like Superboy and Bart Allen have hurt Prime, how can Prime handle 1,000 hits from Zoom, and those hits are harder than Superman hits.
#142 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom also blocked 1,000 hits from Wally West with one hand.

#143 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23
i never said he is SAS,i said he is just like a version of him with all the powers he has,as for hitting harder than superman i dont think thats enough to stop prime,and a current supermans punches are not a SAS punches,so i still believe SBP will win this fight,what about destroying the planet to win as a last measure,primes got  more ways to win this than zoom has.
#144 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
@comicdude23: i never said he is SAS,i said he is just like a version of him with all the powers he has,as for hitting harder than superman i dont think thats enough to stop prime,and a current supermans punches are not a SAS punches,so i still believe SBP will win this fight,what about destroying the planet to win as a last measure,primes got  more ways to win this than zoom has.
He isn't like SA either. If he is SA, then why has Superboy been able to hurt him? Why has Bart Allen hurt him? Why? Zoom can block all of Prime's attacks, and deliver over 1,000 punches. 1,000 hits from Zoom is too much from Prime, considering Prime has been hurt by people far below Zoom.
#145 Posted by supermandefender (2022 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23: Way wrong. Zoom doesnt punch as hard as Superman. WW said being hit at light speed hurts more than Supermans punches....and she didnt say Supermans hardest punch she just said she has been hit by Superman and being hit at light speed hurt more. Superman can move at light speed 2. This topic fails Zoom cannot punch harder than Superman u might as well stop. 1 quote doesnt put him on tier in power. Another thing Supermans power increases due to his emotions. He subconsciencely absorbs energy.....this includes all forms of energy. Even speed force energy. 

Superman is not on the same level as Prime at all. But he has the potential to do small amounts of harm 2 Prime. And your underestimating Primes abilities here. And way over estimating Zooms. Zoom could not even knock out a Blind Wonder Woman and she beat him. What hope does Zoom have against SBP??  Superman has punched Superman before....however brief a moment. GL has caught him....flash has knocked him out several times.   Last issue. Prime doesnt need 2 touch Zoom 2 defeat him....no more planet no more Zoom. 

@Remoness
AM had a galaxy busting blast dropped off on him prior to Prime breaking his armor. I think Prime has the ability to break the guys armor. AM at full power and not injuried would have problly killed Prime. AM was attacked at his weakest moment with his back turned. Yes i can see that happening. Not PIS. Its canon. 
#146 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:

@comicdude23: Way wrong. Zoom doesnt punch as hard as Superman. WW said being hit at light speed hurts more than Supermans punches....and she didnt say Supermans hardest punch she just said she has been hit by Superman and being hit at light speed hurt more. 

First off, when has Superman EVER hit at Light Speed? Second, that's exactly what Zoom will do, hit at Light Speed.

Superman can move at light speed 2. This topic fails Zoom cannot punch harder than Superman u might as well stop. 1 quote doesnt put him on tier in power. Another thing Supermans power increases due to his emotions. He subconsciencely absorbs energy.....this includes all forms of energy. Even speed force energy. 

Moving at Light Speed doesn't = Striking at Light Speed. Zoom does hit harder than Superman. Superman doesn't strike at Light Speed.

Superman is not on the same level as Prime at all. But he has the potential to do small amounts of harm 2 Prime. And your underestimating Primes abilities here.

No, people like Kon El have given Prime trouble, and have hurt him in the past.

And way over estimating Zooms.

No.

Zoom could not even knock out a Blind Wonder Woman and she beat him.

Dude, that was PIS. And he returned to give the League a spanking.

What hope does Zoom have against SBP?? 

He hits him.....

Superman has punched Superman before....

What?

however brief a moment. GL has caught him....flash has knocked him out several times.   Last issue. Prime doesnt need 2 touch Zoom 2 defeat him

These are only for brief momments. When has Flash KO'd Zoom? 

....no more planet no more Zoom. 

Except, he won't do that. Zoom is too fast, he can stop Prime. And Zoom can stop time, so Prime isn't destroying any Planet. Because that would've helped him in Infinite Crisis.  
#147 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23
ok lets look at whos beaten zoom then in the past,if your looking at whos hurt superboy prime in the past,is there any people below superboy primes level do you think????,make a guess, yes. zoom dies in this.
#148 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
@comicdude23: ok lets look at whos beaten zoom then in the past,if your looking at whos hurt superboy prime in the past,is there any people below superboy primes level do you think????,make a guess, yes. zoom dies in this.
This still doesn't make sense. Prime has been hurt on a consistent level. 
#149 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom.
#150 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime's psychological factors will also make him lose.