• 110 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Could Black Adam and Captain Marvel do what two Supermen (Kal-L and Kal-El) could not?

caption
caption












caption
#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

they could fly him through a red sun, then it would be easy since prime would be depowered and they would be fully powered.

#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"they could fly him through a red sun, then it would be easy since prime would be depowered and they would be fully powered."

That's what the two Supermen had to do to beat him. I want to know could these two do it with their power alone.?
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime dies.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens if they were no where near a red sun then prime is the winner because won superman is as strong as CM and CM is like BA. So prime would win due to his suit abosrbing more engergy from a yellow sun and his natural strenght.

#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"they could fly him through a red sun, then it would be easy since prime would be depowered and they would be fully powered."

That's what the two Supermen had to do to beat him. I want to know could these two do it with their power alone.?"
if the 2 supermen could do it, then the captain and black adam could too.  They are smarter than the supermen were, so they have a better chance of figuring something out.
#7 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"they could fly him through a red sun, then it would be easy since prime would be depowered and they would be fully powered."

That's what the two Supermen had to do to beat him. I want to know could these two do it with their power alone.?"
if the 2 supermen could do it, then the captain and black adam could too.  They are smarter than the supermen were, so they have a better chance of figuring something out."

Ya but prime is as strong as two supes and good beat one (CM *cough* *cough*) Then him and balck Adam can fight it out remember supes can fight CM and make a draw so with the power of two prime wins.
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Mind_Games said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"they could fly him through a red sun, then it would be easy since prime would be depowered and they would be fully powered."

That's what the two Supermen had to do to beat him. I want to know could these two do it with their power alone.?"
if the 2 supermen could do it, then the captain and black adam could too.  They are smarter than the supermen were, so they have a better chance of figuring something out."

Ya but prime is as strong as two supes and good beat one (CM *cough* *cough*) Then him and balck Adam can fight it out remember supes can fight CM and make a draw so with the power of two prime wins."
yea, that made zero sense.
#9 Edited by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Well lets sum it up then prime is as strong as like two supermen. CM  can only hold his own aganist one superman two would devistate him and then it would be only black adam and prime left to fight and prime in the very end would win due to his superior powers but i could be wrong.

#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

i say Black Adam and Captain Marvel win

#11 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime for the win.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime, he beat with one punch Adam, will do the same to Marvel

#13 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
This gut pushed planets at high speeds. He had the speed to counter blitz three flashes also he said that he was not affected by magic.

Here he says it from his own mouth magic does not affect me.



Also black adam hit did nothing to him it only made him laugh. One hit takes black adam down then one hit takes captain marvel down.
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam and Captain Marvel could beat Superboy Prime...
#15 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

never give up said:

"This gut pushed planets at high speeds. He had the speed to counter blitz three flashes also he said that he was not affected by magic.

Here he says it from his own mouth magic does not affect me.



Also black adam hit did nothing to him it only made him laugh. One hit takes black adam down then one hit takes captain marvel down.
"

Yup and so makes Prime the winner.

#16 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Prime, he beat with one punch Adam, will do the same to Marvel"
you didn't read the dialogue.  The punch pushed him too far away from the tower, sending him to Earth-S.  He was far from "beaten"
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam and Captain Marvel could use the same tactic for Prime that the Supermen did. It would be easier since they would be unaffected by a Red Sun

#18 Edited by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya but prime still can beat both of them

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"you didn't read the dialogue.  The punch pushed him too far away from the tower, sending him to Earth-S.  He was far from "beaten""
Because he didn't take damage, right?
#20 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"you didn't read the dialogue.  The punch pushed him too far away from the tower, sending him to Earth-S.  He was far from "beaten""
Because he didn't take damage, right?"
lmao.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
Mind_Games said:
"Ya but prime still can beat both of them"
Not if he is pushed through a Red Sun and weakened... I can see Adam and Billy winning this one
#22 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

What if there is no red sun like i stated earlier then prime wins.

#23 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Mind_Games said:
"Ya but prime still can beat both of them"
Not if he is pushed through a Red Sun and weakened... I can see Adam and Billy winning this one"
How would they push him.
#24 Edited by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"you didn't read the dialogue.  The punch pushed him too far away from the tower, sending him to Earth-S.  He was far from "beaten""
Because he didn't take damage, right?"
right, he wasn't hurt because he was wearing black panther's armor, that apparently makes him invincible.
#25 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"Mind_Games said:
"Ya but prime still can beat both of them"
Not if he is pushed through a Red Sun and weakened... I can see Adam and Billy winning this one"
How would they push him."
They could do it the way the 2 Supermen did in during the Infinite Crisis... BA and Marvel aint no weaklings... they are on par if not stronger than those versions of Superman...
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther?

#27 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"you didn't read the dialogue.  The punch pushed him too far away from the tower, sending him to Earth-S.  He was far from "beaten""
Because he didn't take damage, right?"
right, he wasn't hurt because he was wearing black panther's armor, that apparently makes him invincible."
Come on man and juggernaut cant be bfr and he was able to move when hulk had him on the floor.
#28 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"you didn't read the dialogue.  The punch pushed him too far away from the tower, sending him to Earth-S.  He was far from "beaten""
Because he didn't take damage, right?"
right, he wasn't hurt because he was wearing black panther's armor, that apparently makes him invincible."
Come on man and juggernaut cant be bfr and he was able to move when hulk had him on the floor."
here we go again.  I never said he coudn't be BFR'd, and i never even talked about whether or not he could move when he was on the floor, i said he was unhurt.  If you want to talk about that, go to that thread.
#29 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime can still beat the living snot out of CM. then focus of BA.

#30 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#31 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"right, he wasn't hurt because he was wearing black panther's armor, that apparently makes him invincible."

LOL. Whoever said Black Panther's armor was invincible? I know I didn't... I just asked you simple question. He wasn't beaten because he didn't get hurt, to you. I wonder how Black Panther came into the equation.
#32 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
"
How come he did not go back?
#33 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
Mind_Games said:
"Prime can still beat the living snot out of CM. then focus of BA."
But he has to beat them both at once... and that wont be so easy... I figure if Conner Kent can put up as good of a fight against Superboy Prime as he did... Marvel and BA should be able to do something here... and they probably could take him too... it wont be easy though
#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"black panther?"


Yeah. I said the same thing....
#35 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"right, he wasn't hurt because he was wearing black panther's armor, that apparently makes him invincible."

LOL. Whoever said Black Panther's armor was invincible? I know I didn't... I just asked you simple question. He wasn't beaten because he didn't get hurt, to you. I wonder how Black Panther came into the equation."
because you asked a stupid question.  He was clearly BFR'd
#36 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Mind_Games said:
"Prime can still beat the living snot out of CM. then focus of BA."
But he has to beat them both at once... and that wont be so easy... I figure if Conner Kent can put up as good of a fight against Superboy Prime as he did... Marvel and BA should be able to do something here... and they probably could take him too... it wont be easy though"
He could blitz them he did it to three flashes.
#37 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Mind_Games said:
"Prime can still beat the living snot out of CM. then focus of BA."
But he has to beat them both at once... and that wont be so easy... I figure if Conner Kent can put up as good of a fight against Superboy Prime as he did... Marvel and BA should be able to do something here... and they probably could take him too... it wont be easy though"

Ya but he is ressitent to magic which now the CM and BA  can not use now and prime also has the suit that absorbs yellow sunlight making him even stronger then before so it is two supermen+
#38 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Mind_Games said:
"King Saturn said:
"Mind_Games said:
"Prime can still beat the living snot out of CM. then focus of BA."
But he has to beat them both at once... and that wont be so easy... I figure if Conner Kent can put up as good of a fight against Superboy Prime as he did... Marvel and BA should be able to do something here... and they probably could take him too... it wont be easy though"

Ya but he is ressitent to magic which now the CM and BA  can not use now and prime also has the suit that absorbs yellow sunlight making him even stronger then before so it is two supermen+"
you realize that they don't have to use magic to hit him, right?
#39 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
He is able to counter blitz three flashes who are way beyond these guys speed.

#40 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"He is able to counter blitz three flashes who are way beyond these guys speed.

"
who then proceeded to push him into the speedforce.
#41 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Off course but i'm saying some other options they have to use and ya sure both are super strong but prime is stronger then CM alone with the usit that absorbs the yellow sun rays he can take on BA also and would win.

#42 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Mind_Games said:
"

Off course but i'm saying some other options they have to use and ya sure both are super strong but prime is stronger then CM alone with the usit that absorbs the yellow sun rays he can take on BA also and would win.

"
he was stronger then both superman, and was wearing the suit then too.  They pushed him into the sun.  CM and BA are at least as strong and fast as them.
#43 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"He is able to counter blitz three flashes who are way beyond these guys speed.

"
who then proceeded to push him into the speedforce."
He still counter blitzed him.
#44 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"Mind_Games said:
"Prime can still beat the living snot out of CM. then focus of BA."
But he has to beat them both at once... and that wont be so easy... I figure if Conner Kent can put up as good of a fight against Superboy Prime as he did... Marvel and BA should be able to do something here... and they probably could take him too... it wont be easy though"
He could blitz them he did it to three flashes."
Flash dont move as fast as Marvel and BA do in Flight... so I cant see the blitz being too much of a factor here against them both





Mind_Games said:
"King Saturn said:
"Mind_Games said:
"Prime can still beat the living snot out of CM. then focus of BA."
But he has to beat them both at once... and that wont be so easy... I figure if Conner Kent can put up as good of a fight against Superboy Prime as he did... Marvel and BA should be able to do something here... and they probably could take him too... it wont be easy though"

Ya but he is ressitent to magic which now the CM and BA  can not use now and prime also has the suit that absorbs yellow sunlight making him even stronger then before so it is two supermen+"
The Magic wont matter... Black Adam during the World War 3 arc was leveling the entire JLA with just his sheer strength...so I do indeed think BA could hurt Prime if he uses his sheer strength here... and the same can be said for Captain Marvel as well...  like I said... Conner Kent was busting Prime... and physically he isnt as strong as either BA or Marvel... so they should be able to bust a move on Prime
#45 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"He is able to counter blitz three flashes who are way beyond these guys speed.

"
who then proceeded to push him into the speedforce."
He still counter blitzed him."
and he got hit by people who don't even have super speed.
#46 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
He gets away from flash who is like the speed force at this moment.

#47 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm i forgot about that still though prime can still beat one of them down pretty bad. he does have a extreme amount of power also BA and CM don't always meet eye to eye. But you do make a really good point.

#48 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"because you asked a stupid question.  He was clearly BFR'd"

Actually, it was more along the lines of me being sarcastic, and showing everybody your ignorance in this thread... I know he got BFRed, you fool. LOL.
#49 Posted by never give up (9619 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"He is able to counter blitz three flashes who are way beyond these guys speed.

"
who then proceeded to push him into the speedforce."
He still counter blitzed him."
and he got hit by people who don't even have super speed."
Any more valid points...
#50 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"He gets away from flash who is like the speed force at this moment.

"
flash can't fly