• 157 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have punched through reality. Who wins?

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Think this has been done before.

#3 Posted by xXkiraXx (112 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Superboy Prime will win ..mwhahahaha

#4 Posted by batosaims (248 posts) - - Show Bio

prime wins this easily
hes tougher then trion and physically more powerful

and hes much faster and has a wider array of powers

#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
batosaims said:
"prime wins this easily
hes tougher then trion and physically more powerful

and hes much faster and has a wider array of powers"
how is he tougher then trion?
#6 Posted by batosaims (248 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"batosaims said:
"prime wins this easily
hes tougher then trion and physically more powerful

and hes much faster and has a wider array of powers"
how is he tougher then trion?"
lemme know when trion survives a universes destruction
#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
batosaims said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"batosaims said:
"prime wins this easily
hes tougher then trion and physically more powerful

and hes much faster and has a wider array of powers"
how is he tougher then trion?"
lemme know when trion survives a universes destruction"
are you talking about the guy that was hurt by  Kon-El?
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Superboy Prime can win this fight only by BFR... if Superboy Prime goes heads up with Trion Juggernaut. Juggernaut will make him pay
#9 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

tj i think takes it.

#10 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably a stalemate.  Trion Juggs didn't even notice people were attacking him.  Prime was stopped by numerous attacks.  They didn't beat him, but they slowed him down.  NOTHING stopped Trion juggs or even got his attention.  Only question is how will he catch Prime?  And also, I believe Prime is not effected by magic.  Though I'm SURE the full power of cytorrak is ALOT higher than someone like say...... Black adam.  Anyways, I say probably stalemate.

#11 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"Probably a stalemate.  Trion Juggs didn't even notice people were attacking him.  Prime was stopped by numerous attacks.  They didn't beat him, but they slowed him down.  NOTHING stopped Trion juggs or even got his attention.  Only question is how will he catch Prime?  And also, I believe Prime is not effected by magic.  Though I'm SURE the full power of cytorrak is ALOT higher than someone like say...... Black adam.  Anyways, I say probably stalemate."
magic woudn't matter here.  A punch from trion would take SBP out.
#12 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I honestly believe that, but I figured I'd take at least this ONE opportunity to avoid the "onslaught" of superman fanboy assaults.  lol

#13 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

One punch would take out SBP, but I don't think Trion Juggs has the speed to do it.

#14 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio

Post some trion juggernaut feats.

#15 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

He punched through dimensions just like prime did with ABSOLUTE EASE.  And while SBP was slowed down to fight his opposers, Trion Juggs didn't even notice ANY of the attacks from ANYONE that attacked him.  I'm not sure he would be able to actually hit Prime but I'm sure he can take anything prime can dish out to him.  Basically Trion Juggs was powered by 3 entities rather than just Cytorrak.  The other 2 not only upgraded him, but in addition to that open the full access of cytorrak.  The guy even grew to be about the size of a New York building.  They had to actually climb him to even attack him.  The only way he was stopped was when Cain Marko himself started fighting the possession from within.  Other than that, NOTHING was even able to get his attention.  He didn't even fight back because he LITERALLY didn't notice anyone's attacks.

#16 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

He punched through dimensions just like prime did with ABSOLUTE EASE.  And while SBP was slowed down to fight his opposers, Trion Juggs didn't even notice ANY of the attacks from ANYONE that attacked him.  I'm not sure he would be able to actually hit Prime but I'm sure he can take anything prime can dish out to him.  Basically Trion Juggs was powered by 3 entities rather than just Cytorrak.  The other 2 not only upgraded him, but in addition to that open the full access of cytorrak.  The guy even grew to be about the size of a New York building.  They had to actually climb him to even attack him.  The only way he was stopped was when Cain Marko himself started fighting the possession from within.  Other than that, NOTHING was even able to get his attention.  He didn't even fight back because he LITERALLY didn't notice anyone's attacks.

#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
""
Anymore scans.
#19 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"One punch would take out SBP, but I don't think Trion Juggs has the speed to do it."
when does SBP try to dodge anything?
#20 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"One punch would take out SBP, but I don't think Trion Juggs has the speed to do it."
when does SBP try to dodge anything?"
Plot...
#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"One punch would take out SBP, but I don't think Trion Juggs has the speed to do it."
when does SBP try to dodge anything?"
Plot..."
it's not just plot, SBP is an arrogant person.  He wants people to hit him, just so they can see that they can do nothing to him.
#22 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Prime could hit Trion all day, but nothing. Trion couldn't hit Prime if he wanted to....

#23 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"One punch would take out SBP, but I don't think Trion Juggs has the speed to do it."
when does SBP try to dodge anything?"
Plot..."
it's not just plot, SBP is an arrogant person.  He wants people to hit him, just so they can see that they can do nothing to him."
He has used his speed during fights.
#24 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio

He used it a few times...

#25 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"He used it a few times..."
got any scans of him using superspeed in a fight? (besides him flying away fast)
#26 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"One punch would take out SBP, but I don't think Trion Juggs has the speed to do it."
when does SBP try to dodge anything?"
Plot..."
No, he's right.

It's not in Prime's character to dodge anything.
#27 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime should have the ability to use his powers to full scope here, even if he's never used it. It shouldn't be disregarded if it's there. If this is the case, it might as well be taken away from him.

#28 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"He used it a few times..."
got any scans of him using superspeed in a fight? (besides him flying away fast)"

#29 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"He used it a few times..."
got any scans of him using superspeed in a fight? (besides him flying away fast)"

"
that's a speed blitz?
#30 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"He used it a few times..."
got any scans of him using superspeed in a fight? (besides him flying away fast)"

"
that's a speed blitz?"
You asked for a scan with him using speed in a fight and I gave it to you.
#31 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"He used it a few times..."
got any scans of him using superspeed in a fight? (besides him flying away fast)"

"
that's a speed blitz?"
You asked for a scan with him using speed in a fight and I gave it to you."
that's not a speed blitz.
#32 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio



#34 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"


"
thats a pretty bad example too.  He's just standing there getting hit. 
#35 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Human Juggernaut look at my new scan...

#36 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:


"

thats a pretty bad example too.  He's just standing there getting hit. "
It looks like he's blocking some of them...

And in the next panel he just flies away.
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Human Juggernaut: If you checked the middle panel of the Prime vs Monarch fight, you can see that's clearly a speed blitz....
#38 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"
@Human Juggernaut: If you checked the middle panel of the Prime vs Monarch fight, you can see that's clearly a speed blitz...."
I know I posted two for him where is he...
#39 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
""
#40 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"
@Human Juggernaut: If you checked the middle panel of the Prime vs Monarch fight, you can see that's clearly a speed blitz...."
well that's your opinion i guess.  Anyway, if prime tries that against trion, he will get beaten even faster.
#41 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Static Shock said:
"
@Human Juggernaut: If you checked the middle panel of the Prime vs Monarch fight, you can see that's clearly a speed blitz...."
well that's your opinion i guess.  Anyway, if prime tries that against trion, he will get beaten even faster."
Know juggernaut has micro second reflexes.
#42 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut said:

"well that's your opinion i guess. 
You can tell it's a speed blitz by looking at it. It's not an opinion. How is that any different from what Superman does in certain battles?
#43 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"

the human Juggernaut said:

"well that's your opinion i guess. 
You can tell it's a speed blitz by looking at it. It's not an opinion. How is that any different from what Superman does in certain battles?"
Give up. Juggernaut is the best in his mind.
#44 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously.

#45 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Static Shock said:
"

the human Juggernaut said:

"well that's your opinion i guess. 
You can tell it's a speed blitz by looking at it. It's not an opinion. How is that any different from what Superman does in certain battles?"
Give up. Juggernaut is the best in his mind."
no, black panther is.

when did i say that?  I said that juggernaut was totally unharmed.  I also said that you can't say you beat someone when you completely failed to injure someone.
#46 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"Static Shock said:
"

the human Juggernaut said:

"well that's your opinion i guess. 
You can tell it's a speed blitz by looking at it. It's not an opinion. How is that any different from what Superman does in certain battles?"
Give up. Juggernaut is the best in his mind."
no, black panther is.

when did i say that?  I said that juggernaut was totally unharmed.  I also said that you can't say you beat someone when you completely failed to injure someone."
I posted two scans and you said it isn't a speed blitz.. This is a replay of juggernaut vs sentry.....

Post some scans of juggernaut reflexes that will allow him to hit superboy prime.
#47 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"Static Shock said:
"

the human Juggernaut said:

"well that's your opinion i guess. 
You can tell it's a speed blitz by looking at it. It's not an opinion. How is that any different from what Superman does in certain battles?"
Give up. Juggernaut is the best in his mind."
no, black panther is.

when did i say that?  I said that juggernaut was totally unharmed.  I also said that you can't say you beat someone when you completely failed to injure someone."
I posted two scans and you said it isn't a speed blitz.. This is a replay of juggernaut vs sentry.....

Post some scans of juggernaut reflexes that will allow him to hit superboy prime."
yes, i got my threads mixed up. 

You're right, the last scan vs the flashes is him using super speed.  Stalemate.
#48 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:
"Static Shock said:
"

the human Juggernaut said:

"well that's your opinion i guess. 
You can tell it's a speed blitz by looking at it. It's not an opinion. How is that any different from what Superman does in certain battles?"
Give up. Juggernaut is the best in his mind."
no, black panther is.

when did i say that?  I said that juggernaut was totally unharmed.  I also said that you can't say you beat someone when you completely failed to injure someone."
I posted two scans and you said it isn't a speed blitz.. This is a replay of juggernaut vs sentry.....

Post some scans of juggernaut reflexes that will allow him to hit superboy prime."
yes, i got my threads mixed up. 

You're right, the last scan vs the flashes is him using super speed.  Stalemate."
Okay it is a stalemate whatever makes you happy :)
#49 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"no, black panther is.
Don't start with me. At least I can admit when Black Panther loses.
#50 Posted by never give up (9458 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"no, black panther is.
Don't start with me. At least I can admit when Black Panther loses."
Dont get mad he is losing lol that is the only reason he is trying to insult you how would you feel if your favorite character is getting owned in 2 threads.