#1 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy prime , he is inmune to magic. and he has a lot of abilities. i say this because of this:

"Due to the fact Prime comes from another dimension the Kryptonite of New Earth has no effect on him. Also the reality-altering powers of 5th Dimension Imps does not seem to work on him. Originally, Prime was entirely resistant to Kryptonite because in his world Krypton was consumed by Rao, it's Sun, and thus Kryptonite never came to be in his reality making the weakness non-existant"

"Prior to this his only weakness was Red Sunlight like the other Supermen. Unlike the other Supermen however Prime is completely resistant to magic as shown when he said that it only tickled when Black Adam punched him multiple times with magic-enhanced strikes and also when the 31st Century version of Mordu the Mystical blasted him with a mystical attack." 

unless tengen toppa knows where is the red sun or what it is , which is impossible , that thing can't win.

#3 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Tengen Toppa could block an attack with enough energy to match the big bang... 

I rest my case..

#4 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Argentino_18:

@SilverGalford:  

just in case you need to know more about the story here i brief telling. 

#5 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

back
#6 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Gurren Lagann owns Superboy, he's bigger than a freakin galaxy.

#7 Posted by DeviousBastard (136 posts) - - Show Bio

^What he said.
#8 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Tengen Toppa is like 1,000,000 times a full feed galactus.

#9 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

shuma gorath can't even beat the 
Tengen Toppa

#10 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grand Ninja:
i was going to put smp  and   monarch but i thought he mite have been to powerful

#11 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grand Ninja said:
" Tengen Toppa is like 1,000,000 times a full feed galactus. "
While I agree Prime loses
This post is false
#12 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

what makes this Guy so powerful?

#13 Edited by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y:
do you want me to tell you he can do
#14 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" what makes this Guy so powerful? "
@ssjsuperman said:
" @SwaggaB0y: do you want me to tell you he can do "

yes
#15 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

he can -It can throw galaxies like ninja stars,MANY times the speed of light  .Spiral power, the ability to regenerate any limb, and to construct anything out of thin air. Has the potential to resurrect the dead.     
It took a blast that was equivalent to the Big Bang, and converted it to raw energy and basically ate it.    TTGL fires missiles back in time    so he could just kill him as a child. 

and he is much biger then a galaxie    
#16 Edited by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio

well Superman ALSO has survived a universal explosion....i mean he doesn't have time traveling powers or reality warping powers but i can say he could put up a half decent fight. i mean he CAN punch through different multiverses, that should atleast give him SOME credit

#17 Edited by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkcloud: they only think of the destruction of the universe?? how absurd , it's the only way to win?? how weak, even if that thing attacked  him , he can resist its powers, he is inmune to magic and not a weak class of magic, you only say that because you don't know the powers of superboy prime ,and we say because we know something about it , i insist , this kind of threads must be locked just like anime vice . and there are some chars who can survive the end of the universe. superman is one of them.

"lso the reality-altering powers of 5th Dimension Imps does not seem to work on him"
a imp is more than  tengen , you must know their powers.
#18 Edited by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford: while its true i don't know too much about superboy prime, im arguing FOR him atleast to the extent where i don't have the TTGL fan boys yelling at me. besides, the reality warping powers between the fifth dimension imps and TTGL is different i'm sure. theres gotta be SOME opposition to all this one sidedness
#19 Edited by Wing Ultimate (223 posts) - - Show Bio

bump. 
magic???? freaking giga drill breaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Tengen toppa gurren lagann is really 10 million light years in height  !!!!  
#20 Posted by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann = Full Power Anti Monitor COIE

TTGL kills Prime. Only Cosmic Amour Superman can kill this monster.

#21 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
"

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann = Full Power Anti Monitor COIE"

I don't know about that

But I agree he stomps Prime here pretty badly
#22 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkcloud said:
"well Superman ALSO has survived a universal explosion....i mean he doesn't have time traveling powers or reality warping powers but i can say he could put up a half decent fight. i mean he CAN punch through different multiverses, that should atleast give him SOME credit "

i lol'ed at this XD 

but seriously SMP gets stomped
#23 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

TTGl wins, But kamina Looking down from kamina land (because nowhere else is badass enough to contain him) takes pity on the Emo teenager, and taking him under his wing, teaches him the art of being a man, Making him into the most powerful and manly superhero to ever exist.

#24 Posted by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjsuperman said:

"he can -It can throw galaxies like ninja stars,MANY times the speed of light  .Spiral power, the ability to regenerate any limb, and to construct anything out of thin air. Has the potential to resurrect the dead.     It took a blast that was equivalent to the Big Bang, and converted it to raw energy and basically ate it.    TTGL fires missiles back in time    so he could just kill him as a child.  and he is much biger then a galaxie     "

I thought that the power of TTGL was higher than the Big Bang....In this case, TTGL is just universal level...Well my mistake... 

Anti Monitor COIE >>> TTGL  

But...yes.... TTGL....Kills Prime...
#25 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Prime had something against TTGL, they have probability-altering missiles. 

Thats like...an actual PIS weapon.
#26 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime
#27 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Argentino_18 said:
" Tengen Toppa could block an attack with enough energy to match the big bang...  I rest my case.. "

Me 2
#28 Posted by dieyoung (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever:
i think sttgl would be a better match for the anti  moniter
#29 Edited by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever: That makes senses. at least a little
#30 Edited by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would play out like this considering Toppa has no speed feats and Superboy Prime is a blitzer.

Prime:  Hey Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,  you're acting pretty tough.  But you don't look so special to me.  

#31 Posted by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone going to make a credible argument for this thing?  I want speed feats otherwise it gets speedblitzed into scrap metal or whatever it is made of.  Plus Superboy can just find the pilots and do this to them.

Funny thing is it is easy to give it a default win because it is so big but the only thing being big does is make it a big fat bullseye for SBP to fly through.
#32 Posted by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they are comparing tengen toppa powers with anti monitor powers ,

#33 Posted by Primecut (38 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
" i think they are comparing tengen toppa powers with anti monitor powers , "
Antimonitor?  Well, I doubt the energy blasts would even affect prime considering he can fly right through the Anti-Monitor unphased.  Even if it could hurt him, he'll definitely find the pilots before that thing even puts a scratch on him considering it has no feats and is too big to see him.

#34 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primecut: 
TTGL is about 100,000x larger than SBP. and has thrown universes like ninja stars. It could move faster by shifting lazily to the left (star wars reference)
#35 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Well..i don't know anything about Gurren Lagann i'll just say that Prime survived entrophy.

#36 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Tengen Toppa is constantly evolving.... And in the Movie it exist the Super Tengen Toppa, that is more than 10 times bigger that regular TTGL, and they wins becouse Leeron gots more masculintiy in one nail that Superboy Prime... 

#37 Edited by Wing Ultimate (223 posts) - - Show Bio

........ AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK U CAN BEAT AN 10 million lightyears high "mecha" 
prime: uuuuuuuh 
PWNED
#38 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP curbstomp

#39 Edited by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:

"
Even if Prime had something against TTGL, they have probability-altering missiles.  Thats like...an actual PIS weapon. "

@Argentino_18 said:

" Tengen Toppa could block an attack with enough energy to match the big bang...  I rest my case.. "

#40 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed Feats.. Oh TTGL can jump across several galaxies in about a second. not counting the space between the galaxies and figuring that each was milkey way sized that means he travels 7,000,000 lightyears /second. He tanked the big bang. In the anime and manga The spiral energy can create universes. Prime gets eaten.

#41 Edited by Nomar (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360: You just made yourself look really stupid. Either your knowledge of SBP is purefuly from vs. topics and feat threads or you're the worst type of debater. One that knowingly gives information knowing full well there is more to the story. SBP was in a place that allowed what he did to happen. It was not a special feat.

@Primecut: Are you serious or are you joking? It's clear you have a bias though.

Lets make it clear. To TTGL SBP is practically a stationary target. I don't think you guys understand how badly of a stomp this is.

#42 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja said:

shuma gorath can't even beat the Tengen Toppa

LOL thats funny. Shuma and Galactus would decimate this thing.

Shuman would enslave it

#43 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

.... it flicks him... and he's a blood smere. Krypto can bite through his skin. he's far from indestructible stop stroking Prime.

#45 Posted by JwwProd (9440 posts) - - Show Bio

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann wins.

#46 Posted by KingOfAsh (3605 posts) - - Show Bio

Probablility alteration

#47 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Probablility alteration

That was the most ridiculous weapon ever XD. "He's attacking the probability of hitting us!" I just lost it at that point. But yeah, that and attacking every point in space-time simultaneously, being larger than your average galaxy. If all else fails, throw andromeda at SBP.

#48 Posted by New_World_Order (13164 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime dies horribly.

#49 Posted by KingOfAsh (3605 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy has even more ridiculous probability stuff!