Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By termiteone4ever

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Sundip supes is not going to lose to Prime lol

what?

prime beats the shit out of post crisis superman sundip or no sundip

Not in this life time. Sundipped supes for one day isnt losing to Prime. I dont think he will be holding back too much. A sundip supes should be enough

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thanobomb1124
@termiteone4ever

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

what?

Not in this life time. Sundipped supes for one day isnt losing to Prime. I dont think he will be holding back too much. A sundip supes should be enough

Superboy prime. Wins
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thanobomb1124

Coz hes a cry baby

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

@thanobomb1124 said:

@termiteone4ever

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

what?

Superboy prime. Wins

Not at all . Supes got This

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By LONGTIME

Superboy Prime and it's not even close.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By alcoholbob

Sundip for a millenia maybe.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By HolySerpent

Prime wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Just out of curiousity... how much would Superman's physical attributes increase from a day being Sundipped ? Double ? Triple ? 
Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@King Saturn said:
Just out of curiousity... how much would Superman's physical attributes increase from a day being Sundipped ? Double ? Triple ? 
Well here are some things I found. Not sure if ABC logic would work in this situation. 

Post-Crisis Superman had to have help moving a planet.  

versus Prime who can push them around easily. 

Then you have Post-Crisis Superman who was sundipped.  

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By monarch2016

@termiteone4ever said:

@thanobomb1124 said:

@termiteone4ever

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

what?

Superboy prime. Wins

Not at all . Supes got This

this is stupid

superman has limits.he can stay whatever he wants in the sun,he is not getting on prime's or sa supermans level

prime wins

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By Superskrull86

Prime.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By Erik

I do not think it is as one sided as many think. 2 Supermen of Pre-DCNU levels were able to scratch a win out of it and they were not even sun dipped.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

This. Prime got beat up by the Titans recently.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Pistolwhip1:

Now i can argue the planet pushing and pulling. Now Superboy doesnt really care about destruction. With the three of them pulling the planet its a good feat but its not enough to say who is pulling most of it . Now as for the green lantern feat Hal only created a harness that how they combine thier Power. Plus the planet was been pulled so thats proved that he can Pull it alone . Does it look like HAL Jordan was pulling the planet ?

NOw the time wasnt stated How long he was dipped for but it wasnt no day. Thats more than enough power to pull off anything . It would be rather difficult for even prime to take him on in this stage .

@Erik said:

I do not think it is as one sided as many think. 2 Supermen of Pre-DCNU levels were able to scratch a win out of it and they were not even sun dipped.

My point exactly

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

This. Prime got beat up by the Titans recently.

Now i am not sure how the Titans pull off that but i need to read those issues i might have to look into that . They must have had prep or his history weakness something . Do you have scans how they whooped him ? i wonder if it was writers error ?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Erik said:

I'm assuming you mean from Infinite Crisis. Not really fair. They had the benefit of pulling Prime through a red sun.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik

@JediXMan said:

@Erik said:

I'm assuming you mean from Infinite Crisis. Not really fair. They had the benefit of pulling Prime through a red sun.

Which did the exact same thing to them as it did to him. From my understanding, they only did it in the first place to destroy his armor.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#20  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Erik

It basically turned them into normal "humans." Earth-2 Superman was old, and therefore easily beaten by the young Prime. Prime, however, was weaker than an adult Superman. Give them their powers, however, and they shouldn't be able to beat Prime.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik

@JediXMan said:

@Erik: It basically turned them into normal "humans." Earth-2 Superman was old, and therefore easily beaten by the young Prime. Prime, however, was weaker than an adult Superman. Give them their powers, however, and they shouldn't be able to beat Prime.

I do not think it turned them into normal humans. They still crashed after planet reentry without dying, still flew, and had rocks smashed into their faces without dying. Any one of those would have killed a human level anything.

I think it weakened them sure, but I think it is a stretch to say it lowered them to human levels and there is no reason to believe it weakened Superboy Prime more than the other two. Especially when up until flying through the sun, still was basically being sun dipped.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thor's hammmer

this would actually be a really interesting fight

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By termiteone4ever

even when they went through the sun they were just underpowered they weren't humans and people keep thinking that his powers just goes away instantly it doesn't . If that was the case they all would have died

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

@Erik: It basically turned them into normal "humans." Earth-2 Superman was old, and therefore easily beaten by the young Prime. Prime, however, was weaker than an adult Superman. Give them their powers, however, and they shouldn't be able to beat Prime.

I do not think it turned them into normal humans. They still crashed after planet reentry without dying, still flew, and had rocks smashed into their faces without dying. Any one of those would have killed a human level anything.

I think it weakened them sure, but I think it is a stretch to say it lowered them to human levels and there is no reason to believe it weakened Superboy Prime more than the other two. Especially when up until flying through the sun, still was basically being sun dipped.

This, 

Added to the fact the Kal-L and Kal-El physically forced prime through that red sun against his will, prime was wearing the yellow sun generating suit up until that point  to boot.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By tensor

@Erik: sun dip superman would win over prime the reason why prime was so powerful was because he got a constant boost of sun light from his armor making him stronger an faster if u read infinite crisis number 7 it was hal who shot superboy prime with his ring an damage the suit cutting prime main source of power that is why they were able to beat him because superboy loses his power faster than superman if you look at the comic again u even saw that his heat vision was fading in power while superman had enough to take him out

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011

this is stupid

superman has limits.he can stay whatever he wants in the sun,he is not getting on prime's or sa supermans level

prime wins

Right, that's why when Superman stayed in the sun for thousands of years he emerged as a god:  Superman Prime one million, ever hear how he got that powerful?

In another incident when Sups was sun-soaked in the core of the Sun he was emitting uncontrolled bursts of heat vision that were able to reach distant Galaxies.

@Pistolwhip1

Does SBP have his suit here? If not this is pretty even battle.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Prime cries too much, and based on that I vote for Superman.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By termiteone4ever

@CapitolPunishment said:

@baron2011:

this is stupid

prime wins

Right, that's why when Superman stayed in the sun for thousands of years he emerged as a god: Superman Prime one million, ever hear how he got that powerful?

In another incident when Sups was sun-soaked in the core of the Sun he was emitting uncontrolled bursts of heat vision that were able to reach distant Galaxies.

@Pistolwhip1: Does SBP have his suit here? If not this is pretty even battle.

LOL

good points :)

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By emperorznb

Sun-dipped Superman could win this but after a hard battle.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By jhazzroucher

Superboy Prime wins here.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HolySerpent

This is really not a debate. Prime wins

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By a88378438

look scan

Superman(Sun Diped) wins,SBP is very weak

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killerjax

@baron2011 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

what?

Sun dipp Stomps Prime so hard..

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By monarch2016

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

before they went through the red sun prime was beating them without problems and after they went through the red sun prime lost his power avantage and that is why he was defetead by superman

your opinion doesn't matter facts are facts.all of them lose their powers and prime lost his avantage.

No Caption Provided

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

This, Added to the fact the Kal-L and Kal-El physically forced prime through that red sun against his will, prime was wearing the yellow sun generating suit up until that point to boot.

but this is stupid because prime was not even trying to stop them,he was just punching them and mocking them because they weren't fast enough to enter the speed force

and when prime has the suit is alot weaker than when he doesn't have it.look in the sinestro corps war,when the sun reach the sky,that is when prime is at his strongest

prime wears the suit because he lacks of yellow sun light and he is not even close to full power when he has the suit

@CapitolPunishment said:

@baron2011:

this is stupid

prime wins

Right, that's why when Superman stayed in the sun for thousands of years he emerged as a god: Superman Prime one million, ever hear how he got that powerful?

@Pistolwhip1: Does SBP have his suit here? If not this is pretty even battle.

and why are you comparing Superman Prime one million with current superman?superman almost lost his minds because he stayed too much in the sun and AS superman almost died because again he stayed too much in the sun

this is bull because every superman has a limit and not any kryptonian can stay years in the sun and becomes omnipotent

the fact is prime's feats outclass any superman sundip or no sundip feats and he wins this battle

this is the guy who took on green lanter corps,yellow lantern corps,3 guardians of universe,superman,supergirl,powergirl,ion,anti monitor,flash,wonder women,alan scott,firestorm and other heroes at the same time and he was winning before a guardian bfr him in the multiverse.this is the guy who took on monarch,mxy and won

this is the guy whose HV got through superman chest and hand like nothing(prime was very weakened),this is the guy who knocked down Kal-L, Wonder Girl, and Alexander Luthor, Jr. with one blast of heat vision,whose fists brings perople back to life,this is the guy who escape the phantom zone with physical strength alone(all the pc heroes or bad guys were powerless agains it including SA superboy),and escape and almost destroyed the speed force.this is the guy who destroyed the source wall with his heat vision.this is the guy who wtf scared mxy so bad that even after he was at FP,instead of coming back and fight prime he run back in the 5 dimension crying and begging another 5 dimension being to close the hole that prime made it to capture mxy in the first place.

this is the guy who survived blasts and punches from ion,who while being weakened tanked punches without problems from superman,supergirl,powergirl,who survived the best of anti monitor,who survived war world blast,who survived blasts from 3 guardians and not only survived but also laught at them,who survived a blast that destroyed a universe

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik

@baron2011:

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the trolly cave this morning.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By monarch2016

@Erik said:

@baron2011:

your hating is bigger than my trolling

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Erik

@baron2011 said:

@Erik said:

@baron2011:

your hating is bigger than my trolling

Since you know nothing about me, I am not surprised you would say I am hating on anything in complete ignorance. I can already tell this is going to be a trend with you.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Can go either way but I can easily make a case for sun dip Superman to stomp hard.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By termiteone4ever

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Can go either way but I can easily make a case for sun dip Superman to stomp hard.

Make the case. i would like to read other Opinions.

Sundip already got this in mind from the first post .

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By Phaedrusgr

I am a little bit confused, cause Prime lost to the Teen Titans. What does it mean? Probably, his powers aren't the same. Am I right? So, current Superman could actually win solo?

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011

and why are you comparing Superman Prime one million with current superman?superman almost lost his minds because he stayed too much in the sun and AS superman almost died because again he stayed too much in the sun

this is bull because every superman has a limit and not any kryptonian can stay years in the sun and becomes omnipotent

I stopped reading your post after this part. Do some comic reading, Kal-El evolved into Superman Prime One million after spending thousands of years in the sun so you entire point it moot.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Void_Paladin

Their stats should be pretty even here. It will come down to something Clark has the Prime doesn't...H2H skill. Superman has had some training by Wildcat, Batman, and others. Prime is an emo teenager. Superman is used to fighting people as strong or stronger than him. Prime has never fought anything on his own level.

The answer is Superman.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By primebonnick

Prime no argument there

ZenRazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ZenRazor

Regular Sun Dipped Superman is stronger he is the strongest Superman.With morals off Superman is a completely Diffrent person.I don't think people fully understand Superman's full potential.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes prime 4 ever jejeje... i dont know but superman prime is really awesome!!!

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By primebonnick

Prime

Avatar image for gildardovillarruel
GildardoVillarruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUPERBOY PRIME HAS INDEED SHOWN MORE FEATS. ALMOST.. ALMOST NIGH OMNIPOTENT

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy Prime.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Well in all star superman it tripled after 15 minutes so...

60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, so 1440 minutes in a day...

Divide all that by 15 and we end up with 96. So he is 96 times stronger. In All Star Superman he lifted 200 quintillion tons with one arm, and said that he could lift more. With two arms he could lift 400 quintillion tons, but since it was on the moon it turns to 66.6666 quintillion tons. Since his power was tripled we can divide that by 3 and we end up with 22.22222 quintillion tons.

So basically he can lift roughly 2 sextillion tons. (2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000). After sundipping for a day.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Well in all star superman it tripled after 15 minutes so...

60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, so 1440 minutes in a day...

Divide all that by 15 and we end up with 96. So he is 96 times stronger. In All Star Superman he lifted 200 quintillion tons with one arm, and said that he could lift more. With two arms he could lift 400 quintillion tons, but since it was on the moon it turns to 66.6666 quintillion tons. Since his power was tripled we can divide that by 3 and we end up with 22.22222 quintillion tons.

So basically he can lift roughly 2 sextillion tons. (2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000). After sundipping for a day.

Tripling after 15 minutes doesn't mean it will become times 9 after 30 minutes