Superboy Prime VS Superman Blood-Lusted

Josh-Ranaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Superboy Prime VS Superman Blood-Lusted (33 votes)

Superboy Prime 70%
Superman 33%

Superboy Prime has his suit

Pre 52 - Superman is blood lusted with a 1 hour sundip

Morals OFF

Story: SPrime just killed Lois and destroyed Metropolis.

VS

• 
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By termiteone4ever

Prime he is just a beast

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

jayjaybit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime wins

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rickythanos

Prime.

The only other incarnation of Supes that I honestly think could take prime down is Kal Kent.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post crisis superman is faster, far more skilled and probably more durable

With an hour of sundip, he takes this

jayjaybit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jayjaybit

I feel bad for the Moon=)

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

prime

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PIS or no PIS?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun dip is a theoretical power.. All we know is what it would do for 15 minutes in a non canon story.... Prime stomps

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: huh what?

Supes with a sundip has moved Pluto, and done things like heat the planet with his HV. Thats pretty quantifiable , and enough to beat Prime via a speed advantage

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos said:

Prime.

The only other incarnation of Supes that I honestly think could take prime down is Kal Kent.

What about SP1M and Thought Robot?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime would be a good fight but prime still takes this.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: It doesn't give him extra power or at least not in any story I have ever read minus KC... We have no idea what an hour sundipped would do for Supes... How does supes have a speed advantage over prime?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader: Superman P one million is all implied power, so he doesn't have actual feats.. Thought robot could beat him but he would never use that no matter the circumstance so that is moot...Prime can't destroy multi universes is why I say he wouldn't

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@newecho: Relative performances against Jay and Bart for speed

KC is not what Im referring to, our worlds at war is when he managed to shove a pluto through a boom tube. Was a planet at that time , for the writers at least. It was an explicit plot point about how he couldnt otherwise have moved a planet but for the sundip. So we know it makes him stronger at least

So yeah regular non sundipped supes is good enough to hurt him, with a sundip, he is at least at planetary levels, and being faster and possibly more durable, the sundip should be enough to give him the win

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: My argument is that we don't know what a sun dip will do except rejuvenate him... The formula used to decide how much power he gets is flawed and from a non cannon story... I don't believe he is faster than prime either, but I will concede that he is as fast. I don't agree that his power is on the level of prime tho... and for me the sun dip doesn't add anything to it.. How do you know how much stronger and faster he would be?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Relative performances against Jay and Bart for speed

KC is not what Im referring to, our worlds at war is when he managed to shove a pluto through a boom tube. Was a planet at that time , for the writers at least. It was an explicit plot point about how he couldnt otherwise have moved a planet but for the sundip. So we know it makes him stronger at least

So yeah regular non sundipped supes is good enough to hurt him, with a sundip, he is at least at planetary levels, and being faster and possibly more durable, the sundip should be enough to give him the win

wait my bad,, I thought he had the guardian amp... This is actually pretty close... but I don't think the sundip adds anything

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: the sundip made him powerful enough to do something he couldnt, under his own power

So yes it makes him stronger just to begin with

And he doesnt especially need one to hurt prime. So yes when he is stronger , strong enough to move a planet under his own power ( which btw is primes highest end strength feat) , and is at least as fast to begin with, I dont see how his say superior skill alone here doesnt give him the win

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rickythanos

@the_caped_crusader said:
@rickythanos said:

Prime.

SMP 1mil is part of the Superman Covenant, just like Kal, so they actually share their powers to some extent. 1mil is probably more powerful, but lots of folks on this board hate on him for lack of feats.

Thought Robot is stronger than all of them combined, but good luck convincing this board of that lol the TR hate on here is *strong* so I don't even try anymore lol. There are folks on here who swear TR is only 20 meters tall, so debating them is an exercise in futility.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: it didn't give him extra power only rejuvenated him and supes has better strength feats than moving pluto which is as big as a moon

Lets say it did give him extra power; we still wouldn't know how much..

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: er...it gave him extra power? Even as he is moving it braniac notes he couldnt have done it/ doesnt have the power to do so?

Just as another example in JLA elite dude dives into the sun to get " extra power" specifically

Sundip makes him stronger. I dont know how you can even question that

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rickythanos

@thegrayghost said:

@rickythanos: superman covenant? wut?

From SMP1mil's page on the DC Database

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"During his travels, he acquired vast abilities and skills from across the universe. When he returned he forged a covenant with his descendants, he would bestow upon them a small fraction of his power as long as they served for truth and justice. After the covenant he left and returned into his fortress of solitude in the center of the Super Sun."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: Thought Robot would blink and every Superman incarnation would cease to exist. People do know he's mighty powerful, I don't know anyone on here that has said stupid things about Thought Robot.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: but you have no idea by how much; thats my point.. Kingdom come is the only story in which any formula is given and thats non canon. ..You would have to compare feats and like I said he has better feats without sun dipping...

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: He doesnt have better feats without sundipping

With it,he had moved a planet, shaken a star system , heated a planet with HV alone and otherwise apparently possessed enough power to overcome the worlogog itself ( universal artifact, at least)

Can we absolutely quantify it? No. Does it give someone who otherwise is around Primes strength bracket anyway, enough firepower to overwhelm the dude , without overtly speculating? Sure, why not

jayjaybit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jayjaybit

LOL Maybe if Superman had some Earth Prime Kryptonite he could win.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd assume Prime wins, he took on more than one Superman in one go, surely he's got this...

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

@rickythanos: Thought Robot would blink and every Superman incarnation would cease to exist. People do know he's mighty powerful, I don't know anyone on here that has said stupid things about Thought Robot.

Agreed 100% with the his power.

As far as the other stuff, I'll make sure and tag you on the inevitable next time it happens, which will surely be the nexy thread TR is featured in lol.

Not even kidding when i say I've been in arguments against people who SWEAR that TR is 20 meters tall lol

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

As far as the other stuff, I'll make sure and tag you on the inevitable next time it happens, which will surely be the nexy thread TR is featured in lol.

Not even kidding when i say I've been in arguments against people who SWEAR that TR is 20 meters tall lol

@rickythanos said:

Prime.

SMP 1mil is part of the Superman Covenant, just like Kal, so they actually share their powers to some extent. 1mil is probably more powerful, but lots of folks on this board hate on him for lack of feats.

Thought Robot is stronger than all of them combined, but good luck convincing this board of that lol the TR hate on here is *strong* so I don't even try anymore lol. There are folks on here who swear TR is only 20 meters tall, so debating them is an exercise in futility.

@realitywarper ???

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@rickythanos said:
@deus said:

@rickythanos said:
@rickythanos said:

Prime.

@realitywarper ???

Because I've read the comic book.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So injustice superman with new 52 feats basically

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

\
@mysticmedivh said:
@rickythanos said:
@deus said:

@rickythanos said:
@rickythanos said:

Prime.

@realitywarper ???

Because I've read the comic book.

@deus Case in point.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime takes it. He looks jacked in that picture.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SBP

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3