team

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superboy. He's much faster, as strong, more powerful and he's as durable as both. He showed no weakness to red sun radiation unless it came from charcaters from his Universe (prime).

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Power Cosmic + Mjolnir equals too much versatility for Prime to overcome with raw power.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kgb725

Team

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has power gem here? Sorry, primes going down.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Infinity Gem, Power Cosmic and no PIS, Superboy Prime can't touch them.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime one shots those losers .

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins in an epic stomp

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy. He's much faster, as strong, more powerful and he's as durable as both. He showed no weakness to red sun radiation unless it came from charcaters from his Universe (prime).

That still doesn't say how he puts the team down. Only a stasis gun put Thor down. If Thor can stall SBP, which I think he can, SS can use some of his other powers like TP, board entrapment, black holes etc. I know SS won't start with those tactics but given time he could bring them out

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solo's.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Surfer was beaten down by Thanos using blasts and fists. Prime is much more offensively prepared to harm him. Classic Thor, more often than not, fought like a brute and doing so only ever held his own vs Hulk and Juggernaut. Remember that this is Classic Surfer, not Post Annihilation. Mjolnir won't be as affective because Prime doesn't have the big weakness to magic thst other Superman do. In Fact, he dared Mordru to a fight and intimidated him out of it. He also bitchslapped Black Adam to the moon; all the while claiming Adams hardest hits "tickled".

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By hirev_starman
Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Surfer was beaten down by Thanos using blasts and fists. Prime is much more offensively prepared to harm him. Classic Thor, more often than not, fought like a brute and doing so only ever held his own vs Hulk and Juggernaut. Remember that this is Classic Surfer, not Post Annihilation. Mjolnir won't be as affective because Prime doesn't have the big weakness to magic thst other Superman do. In Fact, he dared Mordru to a fight and intimidated him out of it. He also bitchslapped Black Adam to the moon; all the while claiming Adams hardest hits "tickled".

Thor still hits way harder than Prime (or BA for that matter) does, and Mjolnir will still injure him regardless of a resistance to magic.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wonder how is Thor or Surfer going to Stop him ?

All battle threads Prime vs Thanos you dont hear anyone with sense claiming Thanos winning or defeating Prime physically. All you hear is Thanos can possibly win TP only. If Thanos defeat these fools handily. Prime Slaughters them. No matter the versatility Thor will be using magic that cant stop Prime. Silver Surfer will be knocked out by few close combat Blitz punches. Even with the power Gem Thor is still slow.

Thor cannot stall someone as Powerful as Prime . Prime is punching and breaking dimensions . For all those whom think Silver surfer can stop him is sadly mistaken.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team handily

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy Prime takes it. He uses Surfer's board to kill Thor to death.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Let's see, Thor's striking feats (with and without Mjolnir):

• Striking so hard he creates a black hole that warped Gorr to a different part of the universe
  • Destroying a giant machine that dwarfed all the stars in core of a galaxy. Said machine also harnessed the energy of said stars
  • Trading blows with and injuring Gladiator who has contained supernovae and torn black holes apart with his very hands
  • Trading blows with Drax who has collapsed stars with his bare hands
  • Shattering and cracking planets as the side effect of his hitting Gorr

I can name more, but first, name one instance of Prime performing striking feats comparable to this.

Oh and inb4 the 'Slowdinson' BS, Classic Thor has FTL reaction speed feats and has kept up with people who have tagged and reacted to FTL objects.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: he punches through reality. He breaks through a 300 mile long green lantern corps barrier. He Punches through the SCW Anti Monitor and throws him into space.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: he punches through reality. He breaks through a 300 mile long green lantern corps barrier. He Punches through the SCW Anti Monitor and throws him into space.

1. Unquantifiable

2. The durability of Green Lantern's and their constructs vary wildly. Name one of them that has a durability feat that would allow them to survive an impact powerful enough to destroy a machine containing hundreds - potentially thousands of stars - and close a portal in space, or an attack capable of creating a black hole.

3. Sounds like an outlier considering that he wasn't able to permanently put down characters much weaker. On top of that, SCW Anti-Monitor is not as powerful as the other versions.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pooty

@etheral_dreams: @supermanwithatan01: Thor is a planet breaker. Thanos was able to destroy a planet while fighting Drax. Is SBP a planet breaker? It looks like Martian Manhunter was able to hurt SBP. When Thor had the power gem not even Thanos could keep him down. Thor doesn't need magic when he has the power gem. I'm thinking stalemate because it is near impossible to hurt Thor or SBP.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Thor is not slow. SS has TP. And no one knows how much strength is required to break dimensional barriers. Thor can stall SBP because Thor is near impervious to pain with power gem. Thor vs SBP can last indefinitely

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:

@supermanwithatan01: Let's see, Thor's striking feats (with and without Mjolnir):

• Striking so hard he creates a black hole that warped Gorr to a different part of the universe
  • Destroying a giant machine that dwarfed all the stars in core of a galaxy. Said machine also harnessed the energy of said stars
  • Trading blows with and injuring Gladiator who has contained supernovae and torn black holes apart with his very hands
  • Trading blows with Drax who has collapsed stars with his bare hands
  • Shattering and cracking planets as the side effect of his hitting Gorr

I can name more, but first, name one instance of Prime performing striking feats comparable to this.

Oh and inb4 the 'Slowdinson' BS, Classic Thor has FTL reaction speed feats and has kept up with people who have tagged and reacted to FTL objects.

Just a few more:

• Punching a hole through Exitar's celestial armor.
  • Shattering Galactus helmet and injuring him.
  • Closing a dimensional rift by punching Hercules' fist.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I agree with a stalemate. Though only because of the power gem.

@etheral_dreams:

1) Well neither is creating a black hole? Superboy is much, much faster so the odds of his hard hits landing are especially higher than the odds of Thor landing one of his hits, no?

2) Mjolnirs strikes and Thors hitting force aren't the same thing.

3) Granted.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomofukuoka: that wasn't a real battle. Norrin couldn't beat Thanos anymore than he could beat Prime.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I agree with a stalemate. Though only because of the power gem.

@etheral_dreams:

1) Well neither is creating a black hole? Superboy is much, much faster so the odds of his hard hits landing are especially higher than the odds of Thor landing one of his hits, no?

2) Mjolnirs strikes and Thors hitting force aren't the same thing.

3) Granted.

1. No because we know how much energy is needed to create a black hole, and there is no possible way to quantify how to shatter reality without making thousands of subjective assumptions. Also, Classic Thor has hit FTL objects before, so no worries.

2. I'm aware, but Thor has Mjolnir in this fight so both are relevant.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Oh, i agree it's only because of the PG. That was a mental battle on the astral plane when SS beat Thanos i thought. I've heard the astral plane is the source of the Power Cosmic.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should win here

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Yeah, I don't put much stock in that dual. Its a good feat for Surfer but I always felt that's more of the Mad Titans strength.

@etheral_dreams:

1) okay so one requires energy, not brute strength, while the other, we don't know because the only recent instance it's been done in marvel was Juggernaut powered by the Trion of Gods, who are above any version of Thor save possibly rune king.

2) I never said it was irrelevant. I said Thor does not hit harder than Superboy prime. Magic feats from Mjolnir only put him on Primes level.

In fact, the only reason he matters in this battle is the power gem.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@supermanwithatan01: Oh, i agree it's only because of the PG. That was a mental battle on the astral plane when SS beat Thanos i thought. I've heard the astral plane is the source of the Power Cosmic.

It is the source, and while in the Astral Plane it appears that Surfer cannot be harmed.

No Caption Provided

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: both Pooty and myself have seen the scan, but I doubt it would hold against the Phoenix.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mysticmedivh

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@mysticmedivh: both Pooty and myself have seen the scan, but I doubt it would hold against the Phoenix.

Perhaps you have, but how can you speak for Pooty?

I posted the scan after Pooty said this:

I've heard the astral plane is the source of the Power Cosmic.

He said he's heard of it. Had he seen the scan his statement would have been more definitive.

Also, what does SBP vs. Thor and Surfer have to do with the Phoenix?

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel FTW.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: The astral plane is composed of psionic energy. Your claim he's invincible there from the scan has never been proved. Hence my statement, I doubt hed withstand other people on the Astral plane like the Phoenix. You're posting scans irrelevant to this battle, I was simply stating that Pooty and I have seen the scan as we've been in multiple threads with it

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: @mysticmedivh: My apologies Mysticmedivh. Supermanwithatan and i go way back. I have seen the scan. but since i don't have it to back up my statement. I said i heard about it. Hoping someone like yourself would provide it. Thanks

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: The astral plane is composed of psionic energy. Your claim he's invincible there from the scan has never been proved. Hence my statement, I doubt hed withstand other people on the Astral plane like the Phoenix. You're posting scans irrelevant to this battle, I was simply stating that Pooty and I have seen the scan as we've been in multiple threads with it

No need to get worked up.

• All I said was that it appears that he can't be harmed. He was unharmed by the enemy who he was fighting (which apparently happened due to the Power Cosmic having a connection with the Astral Plane, as Surfer stated "You can't hurt me here"), and used his invulnerability in the Astral Plane to his advantage in order to defeat him. Of course there are many exceptions, but in the fight with his opponent, he was unharmed, which is not an untrue statement, however, this was merely a sidenote I mentioned as opposed to the purpose of why I posted the scan in the first place.
  • The purpose of the scan was to show that the source of the Power Cosmic was the Astral Plane, as stated in the scan. Pooty said that he had heard of it, and the scan merely established it. Perhaps it's irrelevant to you, but not to others.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should take this Surfernis just asbfast as boyprime and he could subdue him with TP theb just drain him of his sun energy which he needs to have his powers, then Surfer destroys him

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

I wonder if the team themselves can take on everyone that's fought SBP..........

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By willpayton

I wonder if the team themselves can take on everyone that's fought SBP..........

Doubt it