• 60 results
#1 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

First Fight:Normal SBP vs Shelled Onslaught
Second Fight:Red Lantern SBP vs Full power Onslaught
Both Fights are in space,BLOODLUST(but onslaught does not have blood O_O)

#2 Posted by Warlord (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught wins both fights, he can control the iron in Emo-boy's blood, and in second fight he can just create a number of red suns and pwn Crybaby Prime !

#3 Posted by lagoon_boy (10956 posts) - - Show Bio
 How the hell are we supposed to know the effect it will give for SP being granted a red lantern ring?

Secondly bloodlusted? What stops Super Boy prime from blitzing onslaught?
#4 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime. He always seems to win.... Anyways, how about  
1) Prime 
2) Onslaught unless its guardian amped prime IF its him he wins.

#5 Posted by Warlord (353 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO , Onslaught can control Superboy's iron in the blood and manipulate impulses of his brain , secondly , Onslaught has the forcefield or he can simply go intangible , and even if he is destroyed he will turn into psionic form and f#ck up Prime's mind ... But simply , Onslaught can just create a red sun ( or 2 , or 3 , LOL ) and pwn Emo-boy !

#6 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warlord : stop calling him emo boy and using the most obvious amswers
#7 Posted by Warlord (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: I won't , because he is Emo-boy cry baby , who thinks that he is a man , LMAO !!!
#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warlord said:
" @MarvelJackAss433: I won't , because he is Emo-boy cry baby , who thinks that he is a man , LMAO !!! "
You know you're the only one who finds your posts funny, right?
#9 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warlord :....................................
-Prepares Warlord vs Superboy Prime thread-
#10 Posted by Warlord (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: I don't find my posts funny , I am laughing because of Emo-Boy  XD
#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warlord : ... You're still the only one laughing.
#12 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warlord :  
#13 Posted by lagoon_boy (10956 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warlord : >_>
#14 Posted by Warlord (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: LOL , I just had a picture of that episode , where Prime shrinked down and was shouting : " I'm not a boy , I'm a MAN ! " and then got knocked out , LMAO , that was hilarious to watch !
#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warlord : ... You have fun with that one.

What are SBP's mental defenses like?
#16 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
No one knows, only that Martian Manhunter can read his mind.
#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@WhiteLantern#1: Then the combined power of Xavier and X-man should be able to do it, unless the Red Lantern Ring will let him erect a barrier to that the way Hal does with his GL Ring.
#18 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
Idk if it does like Hall but maybe
#19 Posted by Random_replier (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh.. Wouldn't superboy prime have defeated onslaught in less then a second from his super speed?

#20 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say Onslaught.Inst he made up of energy.
#21 Posted by Cubey. (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Well RL Superman Prime did beat a bunch of Black Lanterns, if that counts for a feat.

#22 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught loses badly he got busted open by the Hulk  
SBP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the hulk
#23 Posted by velle37 (6059 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Prime can touch Onslaught since he's made up of psionic energy........
#24 Posted by pooty (11361 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  Onslaught getting "busted open" had little to do with his defeat. the man created a second sun. SBP is a beast but Onslaught had Xavier/Magneto mind and xmen and Franklins reality manipulating power. He beats prime
#25 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: 

prime is immune to reality manipulation and acctually broke reality
#26 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

this is stupid. 

Prime!!!!! 

#27 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught ftw. He would tear SBP's mind apart. That seems to be his only weakness, a fragile mind.

#28 Posted by MrDirector786 (43606 posts) - - Show Bio

For everyone who doesn't know or hasn't realized it yet, Warlord is GamorasBigDaddy.

#29 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suggs44 said:
"

Onslaught ftw. He would tear SBP's mind apart. That seems to be his only weakness, a fragile mind.

"

This is true, Martian Manhunter was able to read Superboy Prime's mind, and that is how he found out SP was going to destroy the univesere by flying through Oa and destroying it. So mind raping him just may work. Although the whole controling iron in his blood as mentioned in the first post won't work on RL Prime for obvious reasons.
#30 Posted by SilverMan91 (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught for reasons mentioned above
#31 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Onslaught.  Physically, Superboy Prime is a dominant force, but Onslaught goes beyond physical prowess, considering he has Franklin Richards and Nate Grey to root power from, he could alter reality at his whim and manipulate Superboy Prime. 
#32 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
" I have to say Onslaught.Inst he made up of energy. "
Agreed .
#33 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught can increase his strength geometrically, but I doubt he will go in physical combat with Prime. His forcefield would be probably enough to take some hits, even if not, he can go intangible. Xavier's and Nate Grey's telepathy would be more than enough to take out Prime, and his electro-magnetic vast powers allow him to deal with Superboy in a lot of different ways. Who said that reality warping doesn't work on Prime, it's not like Mr. Mxyzptlk was doing something against him, and Onslaught can read Superboy's prime, which will allow him to know his weakness. During Onslaught saga, Onslaught created second sun, after reading Prime's mind he can create a red sun, and with the help of electro-magnetic powers throw him right into the core, which would lead to his depowerement, as was shown  in the fight with Superman and New-Earth Superman. Even if Prime manages to destroy Onslaught's shell, Onslaught would still live, as a psionic form, and Prime wouldn't be able to do anything against him in that case, while Onslaught can take Superboy to the Astral Plane, where he would eventually defeat him. Not even Phoenix did well there against Onslaught. So, I'll go with Onslaught as well.

#34 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" onslaught loses badly he got busted open by the Hulk  SBP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the hulk "
That was mindless Hulk.  And even then Onslaught didn't get defeated.
#35 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention Hulk knocked out himself, separating Banner and the actual Hulk from each other.

#36 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

haha Hulk was a lunatic.

#37 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786:
I knew it :O 
Atleast I  had a bit of a feeling
#38 Posted by supermandefender (2054 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch:  Psionics fail. Prime has super consentration and can fight this off if he takes Onslaught out before his Psionics becomes a problem. He has been mentally attacked by alot. Prime breaks realities....he is unaffected by mxy....i dun see onslaught doing better than mxy. Prime should take this fight.
#39 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch:  Psionics fail. Prime has super consentration and can fight this off if he takes Onslaught out before his Psionics becomes a problem. He has been mentally attacked by alot. Prime breaks realities....he is unaffected by mxy....i dun see onslaught doing better than mxy. Prime should take this fight. "

PIS  
Mxy would demolish Prime.
#40 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@supermandefender said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch:  Psionics fail. Prime has super consentration and can fight this off if he takes Onslaught out before his Psionics becomes a problem. He has been mentally attacked by alot. Prime breaks realities....he is unaffected by mxy....i dun see onslaught doing better than mxy. Prime should take this fight. "
PIS  Mxy would demolish Prime. "

Yeah, that was pretty bad writing.
#41 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: Oh really ? And when did he resist some serious psionics ? Xavier's telepathy and Nate Grey's would be more than enough to mind rape him, not to mention Onslaught can take him to the astral plane and beat there. Mxy did nothing against Prime, so there is absolutely no reason to say that he is unaffected by reality warping. What stops Onslaught from creating a red sun and by controlling Prime's iron throw him right into the core ? I'm sorry, but Prime can't trully beat Onslaught. Onslaught wins.
#42 Posted by supermandefender (2054 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch:  If you dont read the text i cant help you with the Mxy issue. You gotta read it. And Infinite crisis he was being psionic attacked...they did it in SCW and they did it in legion. Amazos copy powers were completely unaffective against prime also. You gotta buy all the tie ins to know more about prime. He is a super badass. It was stated that prime with enough psionics it could work if he did nothing against it. But he has super consentration and can fight off against sum of the best psnoic attacks. 

Mxy was to punch drunk by prime and prime is immune to magic. Plus Prime is  a reality breaker. In count down he absorbed guardians energy and because of this he was allowed to travel between the multiverse and go to the 5th dimension. Thats where he encountered mxy and at first wanted his help...mxy refused..and well you saw what happen. Primes main objective with mxy was to get mxy to help prime keep the guardians energy....he was going to lose all that power and he wanted to keep it. 
Onslaught isnt tuff enough to take Prime down....he is a reality breaker...punched out of the phantom zone....escaped speed force....went toe to toe with ion....killed over 50 GL's and many JLA memebers. Plus a immortal guardian...and ran thru a weak Anti-monitor. Onslaught shouldnt haven enough to do this by himself.
#43 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught,sorry dc.
#44 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: Onslaught creates a red sun and throws Prime into the core. Onslaught has so many ways to win this, and you just ignore everything.
#45 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7888 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught

#46 Posted by Schmalzel (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught, due to the fact he can just toy with his mind, and become intangible at will.

#47 Posted by rcranium (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlord_: I can tell you really like SPB. lol

#48 Posted by Bossmonster (2258 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime all damn day.

#49 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7888 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by comic_book_fan (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught wins both round fairly easily.