Superboy Prime vs Marvel Earth 616 (READ OP)

• 61 results
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep 
Win by all means 
Fight starts in NY and goes from there 
Prime will not stop until hes been killed or Koed and contained 

SCENARIO
Prime has been teleported to Marvel Earth 
After going on a rampage in London he flies to NY where he is ambushed by the Marvel heroes and villans 
who have banned together to stop this very powerful being 

PRIME 
Has Armor 
and is Guardian Charged  

VS 

I
I

Namor the First Mutant #5
Namor the First Mutant #5
FF #9
FF #9

MARVEL TEAM 

Uni Power Spiderman 
Captain America  
Thorbuster Iron Man 
Classic Thor (Belt of strengeth) 
Wolverine 
Black Panther (Vibrainum Suit) 
Spiderwoman 
Mrs.Marvel 
Hawkeye 
Vision 
Noh Varr 
Worldbreaker Hulk 
Iron Patriot 
Moonstone 
Ares (Marvel) 
Venom (Eddie) 
Daken  
Bullseye 
Sentry (Void powers) 
Hyperion (with his King Hyperion powers) 
Dr.Strange (20 Mintues prep) 
FF4 (20 Mintues prep) 
Namor with Atlantis army 
Dr.Doom and the forces of Latveria (20 Mintues prep)

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By difficlus

Strange just sends him to another dimension or something. Marvel got this

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Dex_Starr
@difficlus said:
You realize that Prime busted his way out of the Phantom Zone and the Speed force...in the same storyline right?
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Hohenheim_of_light said:
@difficlus said:
You realize that Prime busted his way out of the Phantom Zone and the Speed force...in the same storyline right?
The Speedforce took him a while though. 
Regardless, Strange, Reed(Along with the rest of the Future Foundation) and Doom with prep? Even if it's only 20 minutes each that is going to be quite a road block for Prime. Especially given at current levels the Titans took him out. 

Most of the Marvel team is complete fodder, but Prime isn't winning this.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By isaac_clarke

Never mind he has the guardian amp, so he should be stronger than the guy that titans kicked around. 
Franklin still solos though.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dex_Starr
@isaac_clarke said:
@difficlus said:
The Speedforce took him a while though. Regardless, Strange, Reed(Along with the rest of the Future Foundation) and Doom with prep? Even if it's only 20 minutes each that is going to be quite a road block for Prime. Especially given at current levels the Titans took him out.  Most of the Marvel team is complete fodder, but Prime isn't winning this.
It took him a while but relative to everyone else it was only a few minutes.  Regardless I doubt they'd even need prep to beat Prime now.  He recently got his ass kicked by the Teen Titans and trapped in the Source Wall.  This guy has really is a joke compared to his Infinite Crisis and Sinestro Corps incarnation
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By isaac_clarke
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
@difficlus: Prime isn't affected by magic. 
Feel free to point out any magic user that had prep and attacked Prime with anything as decent as Strange or Doom can conjure together in 20 minutes.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@isaac_clarke said:
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
Feel free to point out any magic user that had prep and attacked Prime with anything as decent as Strange or Doom can conjure together in 20 minutes.
Mordru attacked prime and it didn't work.  

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dex_Starr

If this was Prime during Countdown then he'd wreck 616.  If this was TT Prime then he'd probably get taken down by the bricks and Doctor Strange alone.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By isaac_clarke
@isaac_clarke said:
@difficlus said:
The Speedforce took him a while though. Regardless, Strange, Reed(Along with the rest of the Future Foundation) and Doom with prep? Even if it's only 20 minutes each that is going to be quite a road block for Prime. Especially given at current levels the Titans took him out.  Most of the Marvel team is complete fodder, but Prime isn't winning this.
It took him a while but relative to everyone else it was only a few minutes.  Regardless I doubt they'd even need prep to beat Prime now.  He recently got his ass kicked by the Teen Titans and trapped in the Source Wall.  This guy has really is a joke compared to his Infinite Crisis and Sinestro Corps incarnation
OP gave him the guardian amp and as far as I can tell Franklin keeps running around in a future foundation outfit, so he is just likely on the team. 
If it was the guy that got owned by the titans, Thor with his now seemingly retconned belt, could put up a fight on his own, given Superboy could.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dex_Starr
@isaac_clarke said:
Never mind he has the guardian amp, so he should be stronger than the guy that titans kicked around. Franklin still solos though.
I don't like Prime but that was just embarrassing.  Even freaking Wonder Girl was able to hang with him for a while. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By isaac_clarke
@OmegaDynasty said:
@isaac_clarke said:
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
Mordru attacked prime and it didn't work.  
Had no prep and he throw Mordu. Black Adam is empowered by Gods, he didn't start going classic strange on Prime's rear end with the Sanctum's to back him.
Avatar image for infinitemasspunch
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: What are talking about mordru attacked him directly with no effect he threw him after he used magic on him. What makes you think that classic strange's magic would effect him in anyway, it doesn't matter if strange's magic is more powerful it seems as if prime is immune to magic not simply resilient so it wouldn't matter who the magical user is no matter how powerful they are.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By isaac_clarke
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
@isaac_clarke: What are talking about mordru attacked him directly with no effect. What makes you think that classic strange's magic would effect him in anyway, it doesn't matter if strange's magic is more powerful it seems as if prime is immune to magic not simply resilient so it wouldn't matter who the magical user is no matter how powerful they are.
I'll bring up now what I always do when Prime and his so called magic immunity: 
Was Mordru's attack even Sidewalk busting? 
Plus if he was immune, he wouldn't feel it at all would he? 
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ssejllenrad

How can prime be immune to magic? He got tickled! I don't know guys. But when I get tickled, that ain't a sign I'm immune. :D

InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Obviously it was sidewalk busting as he is one of the most powerful dc sorcerers plus in comics it doesn't describes strange's magic either, their is no caption saying the attack of dr. strange would have destroyed a entire sidewalk. Second he was completely immune he obviously felt it because it made contact not because it affected him. Please do not bring forth weak arguement's i can only post 5 a day and this is simply wasting my post.
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad: Use your common sense the reason why it tickled is because it made direct contact not because it affected him. Mordru obviously did not cast a tickle spell.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@ssejllenrad said:
How can prime be immune to magic? He got tickled! I don't know guys. But when I get tickled, that ain't a sign I'm immune. :D
True, although he has the Guardian amp. We never seen how he stood up against magic in that form. I would take it wouldn't even tickle him.  
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssejllenrad
@InfiniteMassPunch: You realize that statement i gave was meant as a joke right?

@OmegaDynasty: It would if the magic targeted the armpits. :D
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By isaac_clarke
@InfiniteMassPunch said:
@isaac_clarke: Obviously it was sidewalk busting as he is one of the most powerful dc sorcerers plus in comics it doesn't describes strange's magic either, their is no caption saying the attack of dr. strange would have destroyed a entire sidewalk. Second he was completely immune he obviously felt it because it made contact not because it affected him. Please do not bring forth weak arguement's i can only post 5 a day and this is simply wasting my post.
How bout planet busting? Because your completely riding off Mordru's past showings of completely different spells altogether rather than taking a look at the showing itself.  
With magic we wouldn't have a clue how powerful those pellets are, they certainly didn't blow up the planet when they bounced off him. Would that attack have cleaved a hole through Clark's chest? Who knows, but to run an argument that "He's totally immune to magic guys, he tanked this magic pellet attack from Mordru and a few punches from Black Adam.... AND THEY TICKLED!!!!" is downright silly.
On a side note I think Prime is immune to energy blasts too: 

Look at those multi-planet blusting blasts he's taking! It only mad him go Aaooww! Heck I herd he takes universe busters and the like too without a scratch.  
Ignore the showings were Superman, Krypto, Superboy, etc can hurt him, he's immune to physical damage too! *rolls eyes* 

Superman isn't immune to physical force, so I wouldn't have a clue why Prime would be immune to magic. That's not how their powers work, as tremendously more powerful beings can be affect by magic. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By isaac_clarke
@ssejllenrad said:
@InfiniteMassPunch: You realize that statement i gave was meant as a joke right?

@OmegaDynasty: It would if the magic targeted the armpits. :D
Hope your not in this "immune to magic!" camp too now?
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssejllenrad
@isaac_clarke: I'm in the "highly-resistant to magic!" camp. :p
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By isaac_clarke
@ssejllenrad said:
@isaac_clarke: I'm in the "highly-resistant to magic!" camp. :p
That is a more intelligent camp, so you have my blessings. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By isaac_clarke
@InfiniteMassPunch said:

Everything you said here was completely irrelevant none of this makes you appear intelligence infact it does the exact opposite. why did you waste your time writing it, it appears you confused your self hahaha. 

This is what you call someone trying to flame / bait an argument. Why would I be trying to make myself appear more intelligent by typing up that post?  
As for why I wrote it, to point out the nonsense of the whole "He's immune!" game people play with Prime. 

"As for the not being immune to magic your argument is honestly pathetic, prime is unaffected by magic i have never seen him affected by magic because he has never been." 

I've never seen him affected by magic isn't a very convincing argument.  
You've seen him tank a few punches from Black Adam and some pellets that we can't distinguish how powerful they are outside it coming from Mordru. That is it and that isn't much of an argument for complete immunity.

"You are making you own assumptions without proof. " 

Mean no offense by it, but that was fairly ironic. No idea if your trying to intentionally be ironic or not though.

"The writers are obviously not gonna have prime fight 100 different sorcerers in order to prove this fact, it's called subtly all they needed was to show prime face against mordru and black adam." 

Black Adam isn't even a Sorcerer and said showing makes it seem like nearly all his striking power is tied directly into magic, which came off as rather silly. 
What I need is Prime to tank something that we know is powerful and magic based, not an ambiguous pellet attack from Mordru.

"They had hoped that the people who read the comic books would be able to connect a to b, its evident that not everyone is intelligent enough." 

More flaming and baiting. 
You know that isn't something mods like to see right?

"Please don't reply with more bs i can only post 5 a day and i hate deleting my earlier posts in order to reply." 

Then don't reply. Honestly if you don't feel my posts warrant a reply because you fine them that idiotic, flag them or ignore then entirely. 
I'm not going to stop posting altogether because you think my posts are dumb and you don't want to reply to them lol. 

Just to add in an edit: He's a nice guy. =) 
No Caption Provided
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Okay i will no longer argue but i will end this by saying these last two things. Prime is immune to magic this has been proven by the two encounters, if you don't find that convincing there is no point arguing with you because you will not be convinced. As for saying you need more to convince you, there is unfortunately no more encounters which indicates that he is unaffected by magic but there is also no more encounters which would indicate that he is affected by magic. Prime has become an irrelevant character so unfortunately i don't think that there will be any more encounters of him proving his immunity to magic. I will conclude this by saying that prime is unaffected by magic.
ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MISMATCH!

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy Prime DESTROYS Marvel's Earth 616 with relative ease, without even trying, and barely using 5% of his overall powers scale!

None of his opponents has the physical attributes to stand up to him, much less has the capabilities to fazed him.

He is immune to magic! Their magic users would be neutralized immediately!

Psionic abilities won't have any effect on him either!

He is vastly intelligent, and can create anything his mind has set out to accomplish.

His punches has broken realities, space, and time!

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 earth wins because no way does a brick beat 616 earth, heck a brick like Superboy shouldn’t have been an issue for DC earth.

Honestly whenever these brick characters “beat” earth it’s always because the smart characters are stupid or the hax characters are gone or doesn’t use their powers.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 takenstew22  Moderator

Prime gets lolstomped. Dr Strange solos.

FuneralMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FuneralMen

@takenstew22: Prime actually stomps in a spite it says in the OP he has the guardian amp. So it’s SuperMAN prime vs marvel earth and this guy has destroyed a universe. And had universal durability back in COIE. The only chance they have remotely is reality warpers and he’s immune when in man form ask Mxy. And even as boy he can use the retcon punch to negate any changes to him.

There is also a speed gap, no one is tagging him ask the flash family

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime can beat all the pyshical fighters, but tbh he gets overwhelmed.

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed, Tony, and T'Challa will build a portal to send him back to wherever he came from. Or they send him to the negative zone or trap him in the continuity dimension where chaos king is

The reality warpers could scatter him molecules across the universe

No one is beating him physically

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

He gets beaten relatively quickly. Not even close to a fair fight.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime can beat all the pyshical fighters, but tbh he gets overwhelmed.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 takenstew22  Moderator

He gets beaten relatively quickly. Not even close to a fair fight.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@el_mago: He's not defeating every "pyshical fighters" in the whole 616 universe, lol. Let's not be silly here. This would be like me saying Thanos beats every person in DC individually.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@eredin12: lol not even close. A mid tier telepath can get the job done. This is a horrifically unfair fight for Prime.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel earth

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

He would slaughter somone like 616 Thor, Sentry, Hulk, Gladiator, even all together, would wreck Surfer as well but he gets wrecked by DR Strange, Strange could just summon Elder Gods or Vishanti, not that he needs it really

he beats thor but sentry hulk and gladiator could all give him a decent fight

and surfer beats him

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@eredin12 said:

@professorrespect: Well he would still stomp ones i mentioned above

No he wouldn't. Not unless you use some incredibly wanky high ends and ignore him struggling in all of his fights when he's not facing mid tiers.

but he really has no resistance to TP?

Not at all.

Shouldn't he scale from post-crisis Superman

He comes from a entirely different universe in a massively different canon, so no.

But yeah TP can be a problem unless he blitzes

Prime doesn't blitz. He bullrushes. Not the same thing. Blitzing is for speedsters.

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this battle allowed?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this battle allowed?

No, because it's a huge mismatch. Multiple people here can solo.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@comic_book_fan: I am prety sure Glads is bellow Thor, and Hulk and Gladiator are not giving him decnet fight, that is normal Superman, they can give him decnet fight( i feel like Sentry can win at his best because he does have striking feat above Superman when he destroyed most of the moon with one punch and he has fought with WWH who i hold above Superman) not Prime

As for Surfer, i dont think he can beat Prime at all, Prime is team buster level chracter and should be able to overwhelm him before he uses some of his hAX

surfer is durable enough to tank his hits and can phase he can see past present and future all at once so he would see the attack coming and is fast enough to react to him if he gets angry he has way to many ways to win he could drain him tp him age him devolve him.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@professorrespect:

No he wouldn't. Not unless you use some incredibly wanky high ends and ignore him struggling in all of his fights when he's not facing mid tiers.

I am not using his retcon punch or something but his other feats are usable, like him moving planets at MFTL speed

That's travel speed, eredin. That also happened over a pretty long period of time as well.

tearing thrugh Superman-like thrugh paper with his HV

No idea what this even means.

He comes from a entirely different universe in a massively different canon, so no.

Yes but they have same power soruce

Not really. Prime wasn't exposed to the sun nearly as long as any Superman, hence why he used technology to store solar energy.

Prime doesn't blitz. He bullrushes. Not the same thing. Blitzing is for speedsters.

You dont need to be a speedster to blitz,

You kinda have to at a high level. Street level individuals can "blitz" but that's more reflex based. They bullrush, but they don't "blitz" and you'd have to not know them very well to assume they function the same as speedsters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@comic_book_fan: I am prety sure Glads is bellow Thor, and Hulk and Sentry are not giving him decnet fight, that is normal Superman, they can give him decnet fight( i feel like Sentry can win at his best because he does have striking feat above Superman when he destroyed most of the moon with one punch and he has fought with WWH who i hold above Superman) not Prime

As for Surfer, i dont think he can beat Prime at all, Prime is team buster level chracter and should be able to overwhelm him before he uses some of his hAX

To be fair in the OP it says Sentry with Void so I think he could hold him off or even outright beat him in Void form.