Superboy Prime Vs. Majin Vegeta

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GoocherLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GoocherLee

Vs.

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By speed

superboy prime

GoocherLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GoocherLee

speed says:

"superboy prime"

It easy just to pick a winner... there's no "why" attached to your pick?

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By speed

cause hes powerful

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By speed

and stronger

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sync

hmm well this is mix up, goku beat superman (wizard of coast)and goku and vegeta, are more or less equal superboy prime is no superman, but vegeta is no goku(besides boy bones can be broken his armor shatter) vegeta is one of the most best fighters around he will put moves on boy with the BIG PAIN he never thought could come and wont let up

i say they fight and super boy beats vegeta but vegeta being vegeta pops a senzue bean and since superboy did a number on him he gets stronger and than hits ss5 on em and than blows hiself up taking boy down with him

VEGETA ALL THE WAY< hes a boy he NEVER HAD A CHANCE

and that what he would say while flying off laughing lookinf for goku

GoocherLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GoocherLee

"superboy prime is no superman"

You're right, he's tougher than plain ol' Supes.

And notice I didn't just say Vegeta, I said Maijin Vegeta.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sync

your right, and thats was just reg vegeta, majin his him and than some...

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Fourpower (R.I.P)

Superboy-Prime.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By The WeatherMan

This is kind of a hard fight to judge. They are from way different universes and stuff... Superboy is crazy, insane and will detroy Vegeta without a second thought. But Majin Vegeta doesn't give a f* about anyone, and will destroy Seperboy wihtout a guilty conscience. They are both very ruthless and won't let up till they or their opponent is dead.

Superboy is slightly above Superman's level of power, able to move planets as easily as he could destroy them. Vegeta can do pretty much the same thing. Vegeta can, however, shoot intense amounts of energy that can put a serious hurting on Superboy. Superboy got laser vision to compensate, but it isnt as effective as a Final Flash to the face.

I would give it a draw, they would probably fight to a standstill and then collapse after hours of destroying themselfs along with eviscerating the planet. I mean... SS4 Vegeta would beat Superboy, but Majin... Its really hard.

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By speed

Photon says:

"This is kind of a hard fight to judge. They are from way different universes and stuff... Superboy is crazy, insane and will detroy Vegeta without a second thought. But Majin Vegeta doesn't give a f*** about anyone, and will destroy Seperboy wihtout a guilty conscience. They are both very ruthless and won't let up till they or their opponent is dead. Superboy is slightly above Superman's level of power, able to move planets as easily as he could destroy them. Vegeta can do pretty much the same thing. Vegeta can, however, shoot intense amounts of energy that can put a serious hurting on Superboy. Superboy got laser vision to compensate, but it isnt as effective as a Final Flash to the face. I would give it a draw, they would probably fight to a standstill and then collapse after hours of destroying themselfs along with eviscerating the planet. I mean... SS4 Vegeta would beat Superboy, but Majin... Its really hard. 1"

intense amounts of energy DOESNT HURT SUPERBOY-PRIME hes invuranble

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By speed

mr majestic can take Maijin Vegeta

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The WeatherMan

Everyone is invulnerable to an extent, no one is really completely invulnerable, unless ur omnipotent. If the energy is high enough (and i'm sure Vegeta's energy blasts are quite poqwerful) he can damage Superboy.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The WeatherMan

majestic can, but this isnt majestic, this is superboy.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Don't drag Majestic into this. I don't know enough about Majin Vegeta to defend Maj properly.

Though I do like that it's assumed he'd win. :p (Look Goocher, I did a smiley!)
Post Edited:2007-03-15 00:39:08

GoocherLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GoocherLee

LOL!

Now if you'll just admit Thanos beats Darkseid you're all set! :D

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By DEADPOOL

Do manga characters really count as "comic" characters?

GoocherLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GoocherLee

DEADPOOL says:

"Do manga characters really count as "comic" characters?"

Back in 1993, WAY before Dragon Ball ever made it to the states, I had a fellow Marine who'd just returned from Okinawa show me the extent of his "original" Dragon Ball collection, and in his collection were stacks of what we would call "graphic novels" containing all the Dragon Ball characters. So, yeah, they count as "comic" characters in my book. [Even though you have to read them from right to left.]

As a side note, my Jarhead buddy told me how the Dragon Ball Z character cards [like our Marvel Universe character cards] were really popular in Japan but that the price for cards containing female characters were skyrocketing because the little boys were tossing those cards from their stacks. LOL

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sync

good post

all i can say is that if superboy does not kill majin vegeta, and vegeta heals its ugly, that little get stronger from death or near death, i do not see superboy macthing vegeat at any level as far as FIGHTING comes in, now lil boyblue may fly faster shoot laser eyes and super breath, but that does not help when your getting punch stupid..

oh welll great forum

Brolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Brolly

k im not gona pretend like i know alot about superboy, but im going to use superman x2 as his equal, with this said, theres no way in hell he could survive a fight with Majin Vegeta. Majin Vegeta would destroy him in fighting ability and technique, furthermore 1 final flash would disintegrate superboy regardless of his "invincability", unless he has the power to spontaneously regenerate from tiny little particles, hes not surviving for too long vs majin vegeta. Furthermore, i mean common, Big Bang at max power would iradicate everything in its blast radius. and if all fails like someone said lol he could just blow himself up along with everything else. superboy's powers are limmited to speed and heat vision and super strength, but vegeta matches those powers, and in the case of heat vision he surpases it greatly cuz he can shoot energy beams much more powerfull then superbiy's heat vision

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sync

tsk tsk

majin vegeta..powers is is fighting ablity, is superboy/man thats uses martial arts

even if sup manged to learn s fighting style it would not match that of the "dbz" and vegeta at that, even goku respects him

big bang im not buying, that super would fly though that like water, lets not forget lots of lower people have surived vegeta moves, cell jr batted them away,

now supeboy/superman is fighting near a yellow sun, than the fight gets harder for majin vegeta, but he will still win

the only way i see sups winning is to fly him into space

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Swagga Boy

REZED!

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hedatary

I don't fcking believe it. 0_o

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Swagga Boy

SBP wins

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cpt_linger

this sux, my fav dbz character versing one of my fav dc characters.... majin vegeta obliterates sbp! if worst comes to worst vegeta uses final explosion, i dont see sbp flabbering himself back together after one of them.

Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By never give up
Dear God this a curbstomp....
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27  Edited By Erik

Superboy Prime is much more powerful than Current Superman. So to say that Superboy Prime is no Superman is insane. Vegeta would be killed easily after Superboy Prime tortures him for fun first.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic

So lets pretend this is Vegeta in the Wizard of Coast. 

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By never give up
oldmagic said:
"So lets pretend this is Vegeta in the Wizard of Coast. "
What?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oldmagic
never give up said:
"oldmagic said:
What?"
In the wizard of coast, Goku beat superman. Seeing as Vegeta is on the same level as Goku, lets see how he fairs against SBP. 
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By never give up
oldmagic said:
"never give up said:
"oldmagic said:
What?"
In the wizard of coast, Goku beat superman. Seeing as Vegeta is on the same level as Goku, lets see how he fairs against SBP. "
Go to the super saiyan 4 goku vs superman thread. And you will see who wins this. Superboy prime is like silver age superman he wins. And superboy prime has no weakness to magic.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wisppeons

SBP wins

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By never give up
Wisppeons said:
"SBP wins"
CURBSTOMP= No reason to try to debate....
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"never give up said:
"oldmagic said:
What?"
In the wizard of coast, Goku beat superman. Seeing as Vegeta is on the same level as Goku, lets see how he fairs against SBP. "
That was horrible but ok. Superboy Prime would still win. This guy is just too damned overpowered. It takes just about every hero to bring him down each time he starts running around. Vegeta likes to test himself before getting serious like all saiyans. Superboy Prime likes to kill fast and painful. Even if Vegeta gave his big bang attack right off the bat, Superboy Prime would punch that attack right back to Vegeta.  Plus he has that freakin armor. Vegeta is done before he gets started.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By never give up
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"never give up said:
"oldmagic said:
What?"
That was horrible but ok. Superboy Prime would still win. This guy is just too damned overpowered. It takes just about every hero to bring him down each time he starts running around. Vegeta likes to test himself before getting serious like all saiyans. Superboy Prime likes to kill fast and painful. Even if Vegeta gave his big bang attack right off the bat, Superboy Prime would punch that attack right back to Vegeta.  Plus he has that freakin armor. Vegeta is done before he gets started."
Agreed.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wisppeons
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"never give up said:
"oldmagic said:
What?"
That was horrible but ok. Superboy Prime would still win. This guy is just too damned overpowered. It takes just about every hero to bring him down each time he starts running around. Vegeta likes to test himself before getting serious like all saiyans. Superboy Prime likes to kill fast and painful. Even if Vegeta gave his big bang attack right off the bat, Superboy Prime would punch that attack right back to Vegeta.  Plus he has that freakin armor. Vegeta is done before he gets started."
well said
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Sync said:
"

hmm well this is mix up, goku beat superman (wizard of coast)and goku and vegeta, are more or less equal superboy prime is no superman, but vegeta is no goku(besides boy bones can be broken his armor shatter) vegeta is one of the most best fighters around he will put moves on boy with the BIG PAIN he never thought could come and wont let up

i say they fight and super boy beats vegeta but vegeta being vegeta pops a senzue bean and since superboy did a number on him he gets stronger and than hits ss5 on em and than blows hiself up taking boy down with him

"
This has to be one of the most stupid post ive ever seen
First of all it was wizard magazine not wizard of the coast

second of all supes would kill goku and vegeta at the same time

prime would kill every dbz character including all the villians and all the movie villians in the blink of an eye

this thread is a joke

m.vegeta will be dead before he realized it
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HalJordan1986x
oldmagic said:
"never give up said:
"oldmagic said:
What?"
It was wizard magazine not wizard of the coast fool

also that fight was complete crap made by a retarded wizard writer

realisitcally any comic version of supes would kill ssj3 goku in one shot

prime whos basically an insane psychotic silver age supes would kill every dbz character and villian including the movie ones in the blink of an eye

this fight is massive over kill
even vegeta doesnt deserve to die such a horrible death
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By never give up
HalJordan1986x said:
"Sync said:
"

"

prime would kill every dbz character including all the villians and all the movie villians in the blink of an eye

this thread is a joke

m.vegeta will be dead before he realized it"
lol
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik
Wisppeons said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"never give up said:
"oldmagic said:
What?"
well said"
Thank you. Bows.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wisppeons
erik said:
"Wisppeons said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"never give up said:
"oldmagic said:
What?"
well said"
Thank you. Bows."

NP
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HalJordan1986x
never give up said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Sync said:
"

"

this thread is a joke

lol"
I know i find the truth hysterical sometimes also

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HalJordan1986x
never give up said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Sync said:
"

"

this thread is a joke

lol"
I know i find the truth hysterical sometimes also

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By oldmagic

Hal, you have no credibility here. 

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Wow... I like being able to say that in a Superman vs DBZ thread.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know why we constantly keep pulling the Superman vs DBZ character threads up...
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"I dont know why we constantly keep pulling the Superman vs DBZ character threads up...
"
superman fanboys. ;p
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+ +-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
| S || u || p || e || r || m || a || n || . || C || u || r || b || s || t || o || m || p ||
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+ +-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wisppeons
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Superman. Curbstomp.

Wow... I like being able to say that in a Superman vs DBZ thread."

haha
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"I dont know why we constantly keep pulling the Superman vs DBZ character threads up...
"
superman fanboys. ;p"
Well its a time for a Cowabunga

lol