Fight takes place on an indestructible planet where they can go all out

No BFR

Superboy Prime(With Armour)

No Caption Provided

VS

H'el

No Caption Provided

+

(Pre-52/New-52) Cyborg Superman(No rings)

No Caption Provided

+

Wraith

No Caption Provided

+

(New-52)Superman

No Caption Provided

+

(Pre-52)Superman

No Caption Provided

Here are some people I tagged, sorry if you are not tagged

@allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@rbt@dccomicsrule2011@buttersdaman000@comicstooge@risingbean@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn@matchesmalone21@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@tomlikesfries@zeroplus@thitiki@demonknights@ssj_god@darkseid1006@thetruebarryallen@pr0metheus@themagicstik@dondave @kidman560

Who wins?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

SBP vs Superman, Superman [ New 52 ], Wraith, H'el, and Cyborg Superman?

I think the Team can win this one, but I'm not the most knowledgeable on SBP.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tagging doesn't work in the OP

I'll go Prime

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think demonknights is perma banned

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow what a battle but i still think Prime can take it He'l would give him the most trouble though.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Wow what a battle but i still think Prime can take it He'l would give him the most trouble though.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SBP vs Superman, Superman [ New 52 ], Wraith, H'el, and Cyborg Superman?

I think the Team can win this one, but I'm not the most knowledgeable on SBP.

H'El alone can solo.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That whole team others than possibly Henshaw can get one shotted by Prime's heat vision alone

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

H'el is a big problem here.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el could probably solo

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen plenty of people say that Silver Surfer should be more than a match for SBP - and I'm under the firm belief that Surfer & Henshaw are on equal playing fields, especially after my discussion w/Killemall.

I don't see what SBP can do against this team in order to gain a majority.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team ftw

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: It's Surfer's versatility that can give him the win over either Prime or Henshaw.In a physical battle, Surfer would lose worse to Prime than Henshaw.

Prime is physically superior to the kryptonians here and more durable and has heat vision that could 1 shot everyone here besides probably Henshaw

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: It's Surfer's versatility that can give him the win over either Prime or Henshaw.In a physical battle, Surfer would lose worse to Prime than Henshaw.

Prime is physically superior to the kryptonians here and more durable and has heat vision that could 1 shot everyone here besides probably Henshaw

Scans showing the power of this heat vision?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: I'll try to find it through my phone but just to give you an idea:

Prime in a weakened state effortlessly blew a hole straight through Superman's shoulder like butter

Effortlessly killing Green Lanterns like it was his job

Easily blowing a hole through Superman's hand

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Interesting - I mean, it's not an omni directional blast, and since characters are fighting at their best then it's not like the Team is going to rush him flying in a single file line or anything.

He might bring down 1 or 2 of the team members, but I see him getting overwhelmed pretty quick - with Henshaw eventually adapting to find his weakness & replicating it.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: I'll try to find it through my phone but just to give you an idea:

Prime in a weakened state effortlessly blew a hole straight through Superman's shoulder like butter

Pre-Flashpoint Kryptonians have burned holes though each other before. Zod and Superman did it while they scrapped. It's not an overly impressive feat for a Kryptonian

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Imperator

@thetruebarryallen said:

@reaverlation said:

Scans showing the power of this heat vision?

He easily cuts right through Superman with a single burst. ANd he's not even at full power in that scene, still doesn't have enough juice to fly or fight off all of Earth, yet.

No Caption Provided

Also, in an earlier panel, Krypto blasts SBoy with a massive blast, but it barely leaves a scratch on SBoy's face.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By reaverlation

@reactor said:

@reaverlation said:

Pre-Flashpoint Kryptonians have burned holes though each other before. Zod and Superman did it while they scrapped. It's not an overly impressive feat for a Kryptonian

They left holes on the skin. Prime's went straight through Superman even in a weakened state and thanks to @the_imperator for that scan, one I've been trying to find for a while.

@reaverlation: Interesting - I mean, it's not an omni directional blast, and since characters are fighting at their best then it's not like the Team is going to rush him flying in a single file line or anything.

He might bring down 1 or 2 of the team members, but I see him getting overwhelmed pretty quick - with Henshaw eventually adapting to find his weakness & replicating it.

No Caption Provided

Just another example.

Prime can easily do a wide spread beam to incinerate the Kryptonians or just use it in a horizontal line and cut them in half.

Their best chance would have to be charging them all at once as everyone here would lose 1 on 1 or even 2 on 1 against Prime here

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I did - I'm still positive that the Team would win - Prime might down 1 or 2 of the Team's members, but all in all it's too much for him.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime is too powerful, only H'el can change the outcome.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: It just showed up right now.

How when only H'el and Henshaw are the threats?

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: It just showed up right now.

How when only H'el and Henshaw are the threats?

The other 3 act as fodder - tanking the first wave of heat vision; thus allowing Hank & H'el to survive.

Hank could then replicate Red Sun Radiation - he's created weapons on the fly & in the midst of combat before, couldn't he just create a weapon that's SBP's weakness?

Plus - I don't see the Heat Vision straight clean cutting through the entire team - in the scan you showed Superman had his hand over his eyes for quite a long period of time before it burned through - unless I'm missing something. Reactor even brought up that Kyrptonians have burned holes in each other before with Heat Vision - so it kind of detracts from the awe inspiring power that is SBP's Heat Vision.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Imperator

@thetruebarryallen: My scan showed that one burst could cut right through Superman, which means any kind of beam spam could cut off limbs or even a head or two. And since he has his armor, red sun radiation won't work that well.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By reactor

@reaverlation said:

@thetruebarryallen: @reactor:Did you guys receive my post?

I did. But I still believe the team would win, soundly. H'el has powers that are too diverse and personally, I think his raw power alone could rival SBP. The heat vision feat is impressive, no doubt about it, but it's also moot because its been done before, fairly casually, as well.

No Caption Provided

They're duking it out and Zod nonchalantly punches his heat vision through Superman's shoulder. Cool feat, but I don't think it will give a real difference in the result. Superman was ultimately, in the long run, unaffected by it, whether by Zod or by SBP, when heat vision penetrated him

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By reaverlation

@thetruebarryallen: Wraith and the Supermen aren't tanking Prime's heat vision

He could if Prime hasn't finished him off already

You probably are as Prime effortlessly burned through Superman's hand.Even in the_imperator scan, Prime in a really weakened state had his heat vision go straight through Superman's shoulder like butter. Zod did with his heat vision and Amazo using Superman's own heat vision couldn't replicate what Prime, in a weakened state, did.Prime can easily do a wide spread beam or just spam it and easily kill the Supermen and Wraith and even H'el.Henshaw will mainly have to carry the team and I don't see him succeeding

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Iragexcudder

Yeah, Team.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Prime's Heat Vision is being a tad hyped up here - other Kyrptonians have done the same, and if they all go for the Blitz Prime honestly doesn't stand a chance.

He can take out some of the Team's numbers, but the team isn't just going to sit there and allow for Prime to wipe them all out with a single blow, they wouldn't all fly in a straight or horizontal formation, and if they all attack from different directions he'll only be able to nab one or two of them before the team ganks him.

As for the scan where he burned through his hand - Superman kept his hand over Prime's eyes for a pretty decent amount of time. Prime didn't just cut through it like butter, unless he only activated his heat vision in that last panel, which wouldn't make sense considering it looks like his heat vision was being used in panel 1 when Superman first placed his hands over his eyes.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: H'el's versatility is what allows him to even challenge Prime.Nobody is physically on Prime's level.

Prime did that exact same feat but while Prime was nearly out of sunlight to where he couldn't even fly, as shown in the_imperator scan.Now imagine a full-powered Prime spaming or using a wide spread of his heat vision or simply going through the head

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Not really, especially when Prime has done the exact same in a really weakened state.They can all go for a blitz but 3 people here won't last against Prime in that situation

Only 1 Superman would even think that and that's Superman(Pre 52) due to his previous training. The Supermen don't have any teamwork, especially when they have hatreds towards each other.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#34  Edited By Lvenger

@thetruebarryallen: Very impressive arguments but there's one problem with comparing Cyborg Superman and Silver Surfer. Norrin would be a match for Prime only by using his other abilities e.g energy projection, molecular manipulation or depowering him like he did to another solar powered being. In a pure physical fight, Surfer is outmatched by Prime physically and possibly in speed too. I'd also say Surfer>Henshaw myself based on a CAV I had with ComicStooge in the past.

As for comparing Henshaw and Prime, there is one argument made by Prime experts that attempts to show why Prime>Henshaw. I don't believe it myself and am currently arguing against it in Cosmic's tourney but there is a possibility that Prime may have tanked the explosion of the Sinestro Corps battery, which supposedly would blow up the entire galaxy if it wasn't contained. As mentioned before, I find it sceptical myself but I'll call out a Prime expert, @frozen to comment on this battle more accurately than I can

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By patrat18

Team, but, Wraith and Superman die.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#36 frozen  Moderator

@lvenger: While I do believe the Galaxy-Busting comparison demonstrated Prime's superiority, if we put that aside for now, the OP stipulates 'no rings' for Henshaw, whereas in your CAV with CS Hank had 4 Rings, which makes me question how effective can he really be against a morals-off Superboy Prime without any amps. As it stands, I honestly see New-52 Superman and Wraith to be non-factors against a morals-off Superboy Prime, and while Pre-New 52 Superman is certainly formidable in his own right, it's consistentley been shown that he is inferior in comparison to Prime, however H'el is a factor due to his versatility, physically he'd get trashed but he is more versatile - he has powers such as telepathy, which Prime is susceptible to, if the team can briefly hold him off, then H'el will be able to mind-rape Prime, giving the team a majority.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@frozen: But to be fair, in my CAV, I haphazardly made the battle location to be Mars rather than an area where Hank could use his technopathy. A fatal error in hindsight which handicapped ComicStooge's ability to use Hank's full abilities. That and the fact he used Green Lantern rings rather than Sinestro Corps rings plus his inclusion of the potentially canon Silver Surfer/Green Lantern crossover meaning that Surfer could manipulate his Green Lantern rings. In any case, I figured that you might point out H'El's versatility being the key to victory. The problem though lies in the team's ability to work together to pull off that move.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Can they win by doing what Superman 1 and 2 did in Infinite Crisis ? Pushing Prime theough a Red Star abd then beat on him ?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Can they win by doing what Superman 1 and 2 did in Infinite Crisis ? Pushing Prime theough a Red Star abd then beat on him ?

That had some plot behind it, though. SBoy had already willingly flown into space before anyone attempted that plan, and didn't fight back all that hard, IIRC, till right when he saw the Red Glow of the sun reflecting off the two Supes' faces.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Prime

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team stomps.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el is the only real important factor here and he might solo tbh but everybody else gets shit stomped frankly.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think the team can take it if they play their cards right but I don't know too much about SBP

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm rolling with the team.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

H'el alone is a great fight.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Henshaw gets stomped by Prime without the team hed be killed to death rather quickly

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kgb725 said:

Henshaw gets stomped by Prime without the team hed be killed to death rather quickly

You mean Henshaw's body,right? Because he can still be alive as energy form