Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By supermandefender

Battleground starts off on earth. Prime is bloodlusted, and at full power. Prime also has AM Armor on and has just Sun dipped. Prime has 1 hour prep. with full knowledge of who is coming to fight him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mrtrevorguy

The Team, Thats too much for him to handle all at once

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I wonder how much of Superboy Prime's Solar Energy could the Silver Surfer absorb ? 
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
@King Saturn said:
I wonder how much of Superboy Prime's Solar Energy could the Silver Surfer absorb ? 
I would imagine the entirety, as I don't recall SBP being immune to absorption. So, the Team takes the victory.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Annihilators solo.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn said:
Prime would murder the Surfer. Energy absorbing isnt a big weakness here.  
@venomoushatred1001 said:
The Annihilators solo.
You are awhere Prime single handed defeated the  JLA/Teen Titans, Killed 52 GLs ( more than Parallax), beat down Ion, and killed a Guardian of the universe. On top of that he rammed threw the anti-monitor. 

@mrtrevorguy said:
The Team, Thats too much for him to handle all at once

Read quote above. But you maybe right. You have the best reply so far.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:
The Annihilators solo.
You are awhere Prime single handed defeated the  JLA/Teen Titans, Killed 52 GLs ( more than Parallax), beat down Ion, and killed a Guardian of the universe. On top of that he rammed threw the anti-monitor.  

That went matter when Superb!tch Prime gets drained by pretty much the Whole Annihilators. And no, Prime can't blitz them all. Not to mention, that Prime is currently weakened from flying through traveling through the multiverse.  

Also AntiMonitor was weakened beyond reason when Prime went through him and him killing a Guardian of the universe was PIS IMO.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Team easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000

Did his armor store sun energy?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Saren
@buttersdaman000 said:
Did his armor store sun energy?

Yes. It fed a steady supply to him.
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slick23

Super prime will murder them..Unless if Superman from JLA is bloodlusted aswell and sundipped, he can prolly trade blows for a couple of minutes, while Batman and the smart dudes figure out a way to dismantle Superboy prime..

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Is this a joke? It has to be a joke.  

That blubbering crybaby dies here. A horrible death at that.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By isaac_clarke
@King Saturn said:

Between Quasar and Norrin? Not counting Ronan and Hal?
All of it. 
The Annihilators on their own merged the Black Sun and Galador's sun in a couple of seconds seemingly, what little energy Prime gets from casual sunlight / a sun dip is nothing compared to the kind of energy these guys are capable of manipulating / controlling.  

Just another day at the job, merging magic black stars and normal stars together. 

Heck they move around some planets and the surfer during this ordeal is keeping the gravity in check in this solar system given they teleported a planet in. 
I'm not going to bother going into BFR, Telepathy, Technopahty, etc options. The team is going to slaughter Prime without a doubt. Unless they are jobbing, there isn't a reason for them to lose.
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By slick23

Doesnt anti monitor suit keeps the sun power inside him? or they can crack through that too? But I think SPB will go down as well.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By isaac_clarke
@slick23 said:

Doesnt anti monitor suit keeps the sun power inside him? or they can crack through that too? But I think SPB will go down as well.

The Suit as far as I can tell just feeds him yellow solar energy, despite whatever color the sun may be. It shouldn't stop massively powerful energy manipulators from taking the energy from inside him and preventing any more from coming to him. Not to mention matter manipulation that could make that suit nothing but lead.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By supermandefender
@isaac_clarke said:
@King Saturn said:

All of it. 
The Annihilators on their own merged the Black Sun and Galador's sun in a couple of seconds seemingly, what little energy Prime gets from casual sunlight / a sun dip is nothing compared to the kind of energy these guys are capable of manipulating / controlling.  

Just another day at the job, merging magic black stars and normal stars together. 
  Heck they move around some planets and the surfer during this ordeal is keeping the gravity in check in this solar system given they teleported a planet in. I'm not going to bother going into BFR, Telepathy, Technopahty, etc options. The team is going to slaughter Prime without a doubt. Unless they are jobbing, there isn't a reason for them to lose.
Absorption has been attempted on Prime before. Nothing for sure seemed to do real good against him. He seems to be fairly resistant against most things.  Red sunlight seems to be his only weakness, that and earth prime kryptonite, and attacking him mentally. May I remind you Prime in SCW was depowered and slowly recharging. On top of being weaken he runs threw the JLA and Titan and Ion. On top of that remember Prime mentioned him destroy the universe by creating a big bang at the center of the universe OA.

@slick23 said:
Super prime will murder them..Unless if Superman from JLA is bloodlusted aswell and sundipped, he can prolly trade blows for a couple of minutes, while Batman and the smart dudes figure out a way to dismantle Superboy prime..
This is agreeable. Superman in JLA is pretty ridiculous. But he would still lose in a fight against Prime. Prime was going to destroy the universe in Infinite Crisis.  But I agree with your statements. Batmans mind  he can figure out a way to use his resources to find a way to beat Prime here. 
Fighting Prime straight up here is a losing battle the guy is 2 powerful. 

@Illuminatus said:
Is this a joke? It has to be a joke.   That blubbering crybaby dies here. A horrible death at that.

You must not be aware of Primes feats.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boobster

Prime gets murdered.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Team.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Killemall
@supermandefender: Come on man, this is overkill. i dont really see superboy prime winning at all, unless this is a Superboy prime being written by Loeb. Team two win by sheer number! 
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Prime dies a horrible, horrible death.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By HolySerpent

Going with prime on this one. Only threat here is surfer. No one here can handle his speed , stregnth or heat vision. His ice breath would also be deadly as he frozen green lanterns in there tracks and shattering them.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@HolySerpent said:
Going with prime on this one. Only threat here is surfer. No one here can handle his speed , stregnth or heat vision. His ice breath would also be deadly as he frozen green lanterns in there tracks and shattering them.
.......No
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@Killemall: thats pretty much what im saying 
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HolySerpent said:

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By YouFinished

The team obviously.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jojjimbo

Team.

Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nexy21
@Killemall said:
@supermandefender: Come on man, this is overkill. i dont really see superboy prime winning at all, unless this is a Superboy prime being written by Loeb. Team two win by sheer number! 

loebforce prime!
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By difficlus
@isaac_clarke: Thank you 

Team easy, this is overkill. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By Killemall
@Nexy21 said:
@Killemall said:
loebforce prime!
if John Loeb was writing this story, prime would solo everyone with ease. :) else i dont see prime winning. 
@HolySerpent said:
I disagree, with all due respect of course, yes Prime is very powerful but i dont really see him winning at all. I remember where Prime fought and defeated Yat with ION, but even in that issue it was a big elaborate battle... Man fighting against a whole annihilation roster, most of whom could well give him a run for his money (though individually prime would beat everyone), if i remember correctly in Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds (issue 4 or 1, not sure but its definitely one of them) Element Lad was able to turn the ground below him into Kryptonite and with cosmic awareness and transmutation powers Silver Surfer could be able to do the same. Besides, on the same story arc he was having problem with Kid flash as well. So handling either of the team Annihilation shouldnt really be a big issue, handling all of them certainly would be.  Plus Superman prime is vulnerable to red sun, so well its all about taking the armor off and red sun radiation ftw. And even Monarch has been able to hurt him with Quantam Energy (Issue: countdown to final Crisis , 13) so that is another vulnerablity Quasar could exploit..   

I seriously dont see prime winning at all, however, if there is something i am overlooking please feel free to correct me, i would greatly appreciate that. 
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By HolySerpent

This is not a overkill. The JL is useless including flash. Most of the team here would be kill with one hit.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By supermandefender
@HolySerpent said:
This is not a overkill. The JL is useless including flash. Most of the team here would be kill with one hit.
I highly agree with holy serpent. The entire team maybe be able to take him down but Prime has ran thru the JLA here a number of times. The only big threats I see here is Surfer and Superman. If you read SCW.... Prime was fighting WW, 2 flashes, many GLs, 3 Superman level characters and on top of that Miss Martian and Martian Manhunter. 
The JLA here shouldnt be a big deal for him sense he has dealt with them before. Plus MM is not one of the choices. Aquaman, Flash, GL, Batman, and Cyborg will all die if landed with a direct attack. On the Marvel side. Ronan, BRB, Gladiator....will pretty much get stomped easily. 
This isnt just a Loeb thing......Prime has been consistent sense he started.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By isaac_clarke
@HolySerpent said: 
How is the Flash or Hal useless? Superman league durability characters have not only taken Prime's blows already, but have displayed the actual power to hurt him. 
Prime on the other hand has nothing to show for that will prevent absolutely MASSIVE ENERGY MANIPULATORS on the Annihilators that will drain him the moment the fight starts, defense against the Astral Plane or Norrin turning him into a drooling mess on the floor with telepathy alone. The only real character that can't do anything to Prime in this fight is Batman.

As for Defenders comments: Prime consistent? That's why Superboy can give him a fight on his own?  
The only consistent thing Prime has going for him is being hurt by characters from Krypto to Superman himself and not one shotting them(Bill and Glad sure as hell won't be).
Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nexy21
@Killemall
lol i know i jus kidding, the team will take this obviously
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By HellionVulcan
@isaac_clarke said:
@King Saturn said:

All of it. 

Heck they move around some planets and the surfer during this ordeal is keeping the gravity in check in this solar system given they teleported a planet in. I'm not going to bother going into BFR, Telepathy, Technopahty, etc options. The team is going to slaughter Prime without a doubt. Unless they are jobbing, there isn't a reason for them to lose.
This 100% agreed with .
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By supermandefender
@isaac_clarke said:
@HolySerpent said: 
How is the Flash or Hal useless? Superman league durability characters have not only taken Prime's blows already, but have displayed the actual power to hurt him. Prime on the other hand has nothing to show for that will prevent absolutely MASSIVE ENERGY MANIPULATORS on the Annihilators that will drain him the moment the fight starts, defense against the Astral Plane or Norrin turning him into a drooling mess on the floor with telepathy alone. The only real character that can't do anything to Prime in this fight is Batman. As for Defenders comments: Prime consistent? That's why Superboy can give him a fight on his own?  The only consistent thing Prime has going for him is being hurt by characters from Krypto to Superman himself and not one shotting them(Bill and Glad sure as hell won't be).
You know Prime owned Superboy. Killed him once. The only other time they fought was in legion of 3 worlds and they didnt even really fight. Superboy got a few shots in and he had help from the legion the entire time. When Superboy was brought back Prime had 2 legion members blasting him. Prime was shocked he was took off by surprise that Conner came back and on top of that Ion ( yatt) came back and blasted Prime from behind. Prime must have been fighting 5 verse one and Prime was still able to kill drake.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By supermandefender

Hey did anybody see Supermans costume in the new Man of Steel movie? Superman doesnt have red shorts?? They arent giving him is original costume they arent letting him where the red shorts?  ??????????????? Im so pist off!

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thanobomb1124

Team wins

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Saren
@supermandefender said:
@isaac_clarke said:
@HolySerpent said: 
How is the Flash or Hal useless? Superman league durability characters have not only taken Prime's blows already, but have displayed the actual power to hurt him. Prime on the other hand has nothing to show for that will prevent absolutely MASSIVE ENERGY MANIPULATORS on the Annihilators that will drain him the moment the fight starts, defense against the Astral Plane or Norrin turning him into a drooling mess on the floor with telepathy alone. The only real character that can't do anything to Prime in this fight is Batman. As for Defenders comments: Prime consistent? That's why Superboy can give him a fight on his own?  The only consistent thing Prime has going for him is being hurt by characters from Krypto to Superman himself and not one shotting them(Bill and Glad sure as hell won't be).
You know Prime owned Superboy. Killed him once. The only other time they fought was in legion of 3 worlds and they didnt even really fight. Superboy got a few shots in and he had help from the legion the entire time. When Superboy was brought back Prime had 2 legion members blasting him. Prime was shocked he was took off by surprise that Conner came back and on top of that Ion ( yatt) came back and blasted Prime from behind. Prime must have been fighting 5 verse one and Prime was still able to kill drake.
Read Teen Titans #100? Prime was thrashed and locked in the Source Wall.  
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By supermandefender

I havent got the issue it like just came out. lol but thanks I will. As far as that scan goes. They didnt defeat him fairly. They trapped him yet again. Where do you see him beat down and defeated. 

But im sadden Superman didnt show up to fight him again. But anyway they had to do something because the series is over. They are rebooting everything. They just wanted to close the story. He will be back in the new series.....and I think everyone will have forgotten everything except him.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Saren
@supermandefender said:
I havent got the issue it like just came out. lol but thanks I will. As far as that scan goes. They didnt defeat him fairly. They trapped him yet again. Where do you see him beat down and defeated.   But im sadden Superman didnt show up to fight him again. But anyway they had to do something because the series is over. They are rebooting everything. They just wanted to close the story. He will be back in the new series.....and I think everyone will have forgotten everything except him.  

Beaten down and defeated: 

And yes, SBP is one of the worst characters. Ever. I'm still a DC guy though. 
And yes, SBP is one of the worst characters. Ever. I'm still a DC guy though. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By slimj87d
@CitizenBane: Isn't that a clone of Prime... Regardless team wins. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Saren
@SlimJ87D: No, that's the genuine article. He brought 4 Conner clones with him, though. It's in TT 98 and 99.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By slimj87d
@supermandefender: Well there you have it, a weaker team prepared to hurt Prime took him out. Stop making excuses for him. He loses. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By slimj87d
@CitizenBane: Thanks for bringing those scans up. I just went and read the issue. 

I always knew Prime got lucky in most of his encounters. I mean at first no one wanted to hurt him or didn't know he was capable of. From then on out he had always RAN away when he began to receive damage. Prime is such an overrated character... people are blind and fail to see the luck he has by running away and retreating at moments he could get defeated.  

Titans 100 is evidence that shows him not being lucky this time. The moment he tried to escape and fly away he was caught and forced to fight. No Sinestro corps to back him up either. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By isaac_clarke
@SlimJ87D :   
 While Prime does indeed have an epic PIS / Jobber aura that lets him score wins he shouldn't, it honestly seems he isn't as powerful as he once was.
  Although I wouldn't have a clue what motivation he would have to be doing anything against the titans.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By supermandefender
@SlimJ87D said:
@supermandefender: Well there you have it, a weaker team prepared to hurt Prime took him out. Stop making excuses for him. He loses. 
I never said he wins. Although what happened there is just DC's way of putting closer to the story and  to make a excuse for time trapper. Reguardless that was PIS because the story is over. Titans powerhouses beating him up is PIS compared to his other feats. 

Personally those writers that wrote it just didnt care how they ended it. 

Teen Titans is PIS. That was really really awful. I dont think I will buy another Titans comic again. That was beyond stupid.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By supermandefender
@isaac_clarke said:
@SlimJ87D :   
 While Prime does indeed have an epic PIS / Jobber aura that lets him score wins he shouldn't, it honestly seems he isn't as powerful as he once was.
  Although I wouldn't have a clue what motivation he would have to be doing anything against the titans.
I think that issue was just something they had to do. It was a bunch of PIS. I mean read it. PRime says that he has unlimited power in the story but yet he gets defeated by a small group of kids? The same group he smashed twice in the past? I mean Prime first encounter with Superboy was a massive stomp. And the second encounter PRime killed him. Now Superboy can punch toe to toe with the guy? Eh.....writers Fail!
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By slick23

The writers had to end it, so PIS all over it. Anyways, SPB is a whiny kid thats true, but hes very very strong lol.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By slimj87d
@supermandefender:  
@slick23

How is it PIS? Most of the time when things get heated up with Prime he flew away as fast as possible and there was never a reasonable conclusion. In every story arc, sure he caused a lot of damage but had he ever defeated a whole group and walked away with them all down? No. He has killed a few of its members and hightailed his ### out of there when someone was able to either draw blood or scare him away.

What did he try to do when the Titans slightly overwhelmed him, he try to fly his ### out of there and cause more destruction somewhere else.  

I'm not going to say Prime isn't ridiculously strong, he is. He's top tier no doubt about that, but the Titans defeating him I do not believe is PIS because this time he didn't get to fly away and kill more people like he has in all his other encounters. Cassie's lasso caught him right on time. 

No Caption Provided