superboy prime vs galactus full power

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

is this a good match or what? oh and s.b.p has his armour stuff on i guess........

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DJ Diesel

It's a terrible match up, Galactus at full power is virtually one with the universe. He can just remove SBP.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By buttersdaman000

dangit....ill come up with something good

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Galactus should win here without too much trouble
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Scourge
Galactus.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth

Galactus..dang it's been a while since i've seen you fresh prince

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sleuth

Galactus easily.

wolverine9981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wolverine9981

I don't think S.B.P is messin wit Galactus. Silver Surfer(or one of the other heralds) vs s.b.p. would be less of a curbstomp

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BIackFlash

Galactus kills SBP with his pinky finger

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Magicalmoment

galactus wins easily

Hypershock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hypershock

Galactus Curbstomps.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Akwa
DJ Diesel said:
"It's a terrible match up, Galactus at full power is virtually one with the universe. He can just remove SBP."

King Saturn said:
"Galactus should win here without too much trouble
"

Fresh Prince said:
"Galactus."

Sleuth said:
"Galactus easily."

geraldthesloth said:
"Galactus.."

wolverine9981 said:
"I don't think S.B.P is messin wit Galactus. Silver Surfer(or one of the other heralds) vs s.b.p. would be less of a curbstomp"

BIackFlash said:
"Galactus kills SBP with his pinky finger"

Magicalmoment said:
"galactus wins easily"

Hypershock said:
"Galactus Curbstomps."

Everything that can be said about this battle has been said.
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Scarecrow4

Hmm well in the Avengers vs the Justice League Galactus gets owned by and OA guardian that was banished by the green lantern corps back in the day by the name of Krona,  And then in the Sinestro wars Superboy Prime kills an OA with his bare hands.  The explosing from the death of the guardian blows him out of his current time but he lives through it.  By that logic Guardian is Greater than Galactus Superboy prime is greater than a guardian Superboy prime is greater than Galactus.  On top of all that we just found out Superboy prime is the time trapper he's way way beyond what galactus is in this form.  Someone said Galactus Curbstomps I think it's just the oppisite If the time trapper wanted to he could just go erase galactus from existence before he was ever created.  Superboy Prime Curbstomps; as the time trapper he's not just a galactic force he's closer to infinity. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Scarecrow4 said:
Hmm well in the Avengers vs the Justice League Galactus gets owned by and OA guardian that was banished by ... [more]
I thought Galactus was owned by Krona... who was an OA powered by Entropy ?
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VIZION2011

The gman on this one. I would hate to say this, so im not gonna make it a thread becuz how big the subjust gets, but I need to know what u guyz think sence most of ur opinion ur honest and non bias.(King Saturn,slueth,dj, creator), No offense to anyone else ive just seen these guyz on here and the are like crat politicans on these battle threads lmao they will eat u alive!. Any way do u guyz the think the Galactus and full power can beat superman prime ?

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Tevnoba
Scarecrow4 said:
Hmm well in the Avengers vs the Justice League Galactus gets owned by and OA guardian that was banished by ... [more]
First of all, crossovers are usually not accepted on the vine - due to the fact that they have all been based on popularity.  Second, it was not the Green Lantern Corps that banished Korona, but the Guardians as a whole - and that was before the Green Lantern Corps was created.  Third, each universe that Korona destroyed in that crossover became part of him (his power increased accordingly) and that is why Galactus could not defeat Korona.  Superboy Prime (as Time Trapper) could not erase Galactus before he was born, because Galactus was born before Time was!

Galactus wins.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Omg chris

galactus wins with a wave from his hand (crying in the inside) lol

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Scarecrow4

Uh Galactus was created when this universe was created.  He's from the previous universe call him the only survivor if you will, time has been around for much longer than him it was infinity that turned him into Galactus he just started off as an alien.  I would consider the Guardians to be part of the corps the part that steps up when the $%^& hits the fan but that's not really important.  Prime has survived exploding universes and may be the only person to ever stand a fighting chance against Monarch and in my opinion Monarch could with a wave of his hand destroy Galactus not to even get into the time trapped angle.  Prime is an unstopable god in the DC universe thus far if you fight him you loose it's that simple.  Galactus might put up a good fight, might even piss superboy prime off a little, but prime can take to much punishment for Galactus to ever be able to stop him.  I wouldn't be supprised if he handles Galactus just like he did the Anti Monitor in the end.        

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kentaxx

The Anti Monitor was depleted and had War World blow up in his face...a blast capable of leveling a galaxy and he soaked up the entire explosion....Prime only beat him because he had no power level

Galactus at full power wins

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Triumphant

Galactus ftw

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Scarecrow4

That's true but that's why i stated "in the end".....and i don't think Galactus would be a full power for very long fighting Prime; he'd dump a lot of energy onto someone who he just can't destroy and then prime would eat his lunch.   

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bumnut
Kentaxx said:
The Anti Monitor was depleted and had War World blow up in his face...a blast capable of leveling a galaxy ... [more]

But you stated in a previous thread that Prime is above Galactus and Celestials, so now your contradicting yourself lol  Hmmmmmmmmmm.........
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kentaxx
bumnut said:
Kentaxx said: The Anti Monitor was depleted and had War World blow up in his face...a blast capable of leveling ... [more]
1. What do the Celestials have to do with this fight?
2. Yes a medium fed Galactus, like the one that got knocked on his ass by Thanos, had trouble penetrating his shields and got his head cracked by Beta Ray Bill

If your going to be bitter everytime someone owns you in a debate, I suggest you stop coming here
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By bumnut
Kentaxx said:
bumnut said: Kentaxx said: The Anti Monitor was depleted and had War World blow up in his face...a blast capable ... [more]

Who's having troubles with Thanos? Who's begging for mercy and asking for quarter? It certainly aint Galactus, he's being asked by Thanos to spare his life! Now, lets see if you've been reading the story properly, or just seen pics posted over the net. Cause if I recall correctly, all  Thanos did was catch Galactus by surprise with a blast previous to the above pic, only to have Galactus come back, hammer Thanos, through his shields, and have Thanos beg to hear him out! What else you got?
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bumnut
Kentaxx said:
bumnut said: Kentaxx said: The Anti Monitor was depleted and had War World blow up in his face...a blast capable ... [more]

You stated in another thread that Prime was above both Galactus and Celestials! I'm quoting YOU. Now your contradicting your self, is the point!!!!!!

Kentax: "Also Monarch would defeat any Celestial....52 Monitors together couldnt even scratch the paint on Monarchs armor" quoted from the Ganthet vs Thor thread...

Kentax: "I put Prime above Celestials because he punked out Monitors and stalemated Monarch, 2 beings above Celestial/Galactus level" again, quoted by Kentax from the Ganthet vs Thor thread.
forze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By forze

He's a DC fanboy, you won't change his mind.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kentaxx

Never said anything about Prime beating a full powered Galactus...dont put words in my mouth please

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Scarecrow4

I'll state it on this thread Prime is above Galactus and the Celestials and as long as DC is writing him he will be an unstoppable powerhouse.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By castleking
Scarecrow4 said:
I'll state it on this thread Prime is above Galactus and the Celestials and as long as DC is writing ... [more]
kookoo,  kookoo.
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scarecrow4

The Key word there is time it never ended just because a universe is destroyed and a new one is created does not mean time stopped.  The time trapper can move to any point in time future past before the birth of the current universe whatever he wants.  You can't stop someone like that.  I love you to Castleking  

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Scarecrow4

Time is not a concept tied to this universe time does not have a beginning and an end if its that way in the marvel universe maybe it's time to rethink the whole thing.  If this universe is destroyed time will continue if another one is created time continues.  Time doesn't have a beginning and a end that's the point if you create a being names Eternity you just created a lie because Eternty always was and always will be.  Galan was the being who was transformed into galactus, before our current universe was formed he became galactus.  All the trapper would have to do is go meet Galan and kill him destroy the ship that he went into the sun with and events would have never happend the way they did.  Galactus would be erased from time...  I don't think thats needed I think Prime can take him out just the way he is.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By capall

sbp + all the heralds vs fp g man should be a little better match up, unless one of them brings out nullifier somehow, if not poor supes

the_darknite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By the_darknite_

i love this site....

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Scarecrow4

Time always remains maybe concept was the wrong word lets use the word FACT! but eternity can not be eternity if it has an ending. Eternity means - time without end,  the word itself implies everything that it means.  I don't care if we're gone if all life is gone eternity remains even if the universe is destroyed and reborn a thousand times it's eternal! FOREVER.  Concept or not I does not matter a concept is just how we come to grips with something beyond our understanding it is = not erased just because the people who support it are.  Some things are bigger than that some things are more like RULES that every order of the universe and all universes before have had follow one of them being time.  But now we are arguing about something way of topic so I'm going to try and move us back to the topic PRIME STOMPS GALACTUS.....lol (with or without the time trapper powers.)

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tevnoba
Scarecrow4 said:
Time is not a concept tied to this universe time does not have a beginning and an end if its ... [more]
Then you know nothing about Physics.  If the contracted universe theory is correct (i.e. Big Bang -> Expansion -> Reduction -> Big Crunch, repeat) then time actually ends between the Big Crunch and the Big Bang.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tevnoba
Scarecrow4 said:
Time always remains maybe concept was the wrong word lets use the word FACT! but eternity can not be eternity ... [more]
Actually, the definition of Eternity (in Marvel) is personification of All time, not the infinity of time.  Even Eternity on numerous occasions has stated that he knows he will come to an end in the distant future - thus ending time.  Marvel's take on time (a.k.a. Eternity) fits current temporal physics.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Akwa

Full-Powered Galactus is unbelievably strong. Superboy Prime gets beaten before the fight starts.

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Scarecrow4

I care about real life but this is a comic discussion just like there are 52 universes in the DC universe all existing with a big bang at the begging and and the time trapper can see and affect all of them if time resets at the beginning of each big bang how would that be possible?  I don't care what other people state about how time works that's just there speculation and there opinion.  In my opinion time is anything that causes and effect any thing that creates a reaction or has an effect happen in an amount of time even if it's in an instant and boom all created at once if you slow it down enough there is time associated with it.  Just like in the bible when god created the heaven and the earth and all the universe he did it in seven days and they may not have been the 24 hour days that we know, I mean whats a day to God but the point remained time was there even in the beginning.  A timeless being is not someone who lives outside of time it's just a person who time has no effect on and thus time has lost all value to that person, giving the illusion that time no longer exists.  However, time is always there cause and effect are always happening even if no sentient life is there to witness it.  I'm glad current theories are so narrow that they can only believe in something with a begging and an end because it's kind of scary to think about everything without those terms....there is no begging and no end people live people die universes are born and reborn and everything just keeps moving forward nothing really matters except maybe how you handle what little time you have on this earth.  Tevnoba I value you as a person and think that you know what your talking about i just can't fit myself into the little box that everyone else has tried to create..And He's Superman Prime and he's written by DC I mean has DC ever let superman loose unless it's some sort of huge plot hook.....always bet on the S especially if it's a Prime S.  If this fight took place in the marvel universe the rules of that universe would apply and Galactus might have a shot against the time trapper but in the DC universe were those rules are not established he would never even exist.      

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
Galactus should win here without too much trouble

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TruePwnge
Kentaxx said:
Yes a medium fed Galactus, like the one that got knocked on his ass by Thanos, had trouble penetrating his shields and got his head cracked by Beta Ray BillIf your going to be bitter everytime someone owns you in a debate, I suggest you stop coming here  .
You realize Galactus isn't a physical person, he's a being the survived the end of the time, the end of the last universe...you can't crack him when inside is nothing but energy that busts a Universe
Its an encounter suit to keep him contained stop galaxies from busting when ever Galactus is around
Cracking the armor of Galactus

Epic fail Kentaxx
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Scarecrow4

Why does anyone care about anything we have to say, we just state our opinions it's not like anyone really has proof of what we are discussing, it's all theries and beliefs.  We state what we beleive to be true and hope to grow from each others understanding.  I gave my opinion and listened and respected yours that's all i can do...I will state in the Marvel Universe Galactus at full power wins this without a fight.  However, in the DC universe Galactus gets destroyed by superman prime in less than one issue with or without the time trapper powers.    

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
lmmfao
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Scarecrow4

Please Define Cosmic Power, maybe Superman Prime is a Cosmic Power in DC I know the Time Trapper is; and if the big G's power is him why does he have to feed off the energy of planets to stay strong. The writers  or landscapers of the comics change the outcome boss Galactus would not defeat prime in the DC universe it's just not happening. 

SupermanPR1ME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SupermanPR1ME

Galactus wins.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45  Edited By Dreadmaster
Scarecrow4 said:
Why does anyone care about anything we have to say, we just state our opinions it's not like anyone really ... [more]

Well then that defeats the purpose of debating doesn't it?
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Akwa
Scarecrow4 said:
Why does anyone care about anything we have to say, we just state our opinions it's not like anyone really ... [more]

WTF?

Galactus gets destroyed by Superman Prime in less than one issue? What reasoning do you have for that argument?
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Scarecrow4
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
That's right it's just like you or I eating lunch to gain energy, he doesn't have a limitless supply of energy to dump into every fight the more he expends the less he has.  Darkseid is not the DC flagship he gets spanked every few months by the normal superman....and this isn't the normal Superman it's PRIME this is the guy who kicked the crap out of Ion who Tossed the Anti Monitor like it was a Little Girl and who was the only person to stand a fighting chance against Monarch.  And when Prime Rips open Galactuses armor Even if there is enough energy to destory the universe that's ok he's already survived that once anyway.   
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Scarecrow4
dreadmaster said:
Scarecrow4 said: Why does anyone care about anything we have to say, we just state our opinions it's not like ... [more]
In my opinion the point of debating is for fun.  It's not a contest It's just fun to do and you can also learn from each other sometimes you even learn things about yourself. 
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LordCosmicKing

the armor simply regulates his energy he doesnt explode if it is removed prime just wont have a corporeal form to beat genius

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Scarecrow4
Akwa said:
Scarecrow4 said: Why does anyone care about anything we have to say, we just state our opinions it's not like ... [more]
OK I'll give you that Maybe more than one issue.  I bet it would make a great T.P.B. though if they can hold it to less than ten issues.