Superboy-Prime vs Broly

• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NeonGameWave
No Caption Provided

No prep

Both are bloodlusted

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bossmonster

Prime. All day long.

Brolly died when pushed through a star. Prime fought through a bigger one.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xeon1cs

Prime stomps.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@xeon1cs said:

Prime stomps.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By never give up

Prime

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cybrilious4

YEAH, Prime Wins.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Prime

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sethlol

Prime stomps

/thread

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever

Whats Brolly going to do here win? I dont see that happening

Prime got this .

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

This is kind of silly guys... In the DUB and SUB I saw that Broly destroyed a galaxy... Is this not true? http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/South_Galaxy  

@Bossmonster said:

Prime. All day long.

Broly wasn't just pushed into a star, he was receiving a Kamahamaha from 2 Super Saiyan Adults and 1 Super Saiyan Child. I can't remember if Goku and Gohan were Super Saiyan 2 either. To top it off, he was sent at FTL, it took less then a few seconds for him to reach the sun. It takes light 8 minutes to reach the earth from the sun, that's 499 seconds. He went to the sun in 7 seconds.  

Also, Prime is amped by the yellow sunlight, he gets his powers from a sun. And he still had his powers when they were flown into the red sun. It's not like they disappeared instantly. So I don't get the comparison here. 

So pretty much not only was Broly killed by the sun, but he got hit by a blast by 3 people, 2 of them that no one has truly proved even Superman can defeat in this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-goku/727482/#285 , and when it hit him it hit him at FTL, 71 times faster than light, Fashe's IMP, a punch at light speed is said to equal that of a white dwarf star. And then he hit the sun at 71 times the speed of light. 

So the sun argument is pretty weak. His feat of destroying the galaxy if true is pretty damn high.  

Look, he just blows up a planet very easily. Judging from the distance and the time it took the blast to arrive there, and it took the ball 4 seconds to reach the planet. That could easily be FTL also. He blew up a planet with a blast that went FTL with oe ball of energy.  

Let's not low ball Broly here. If we're going to low ball, then this: 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@SlimJ87D said:
This is kind of silly guys... In the DUB and SUB I saw that Broly destroyed a galaxy... Is this not true? http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/South_Galaxy  

@Bossmonster said:

Prime. All day long.

Broly wasn't just pushed into a star, he was receiving a Kamahamaha from 2 Super Saiyan Adults and 1 Super Saiyan Child. I can't remember if Goku and Gohan were Super Saiyan 2 either. To top it off, he was sent at FTL, it took less then a few seconds for him to reach the sun. It takes light 8 minutes to reach the earth from the sun, that's 499 seconds. He went to the sun in 7 seconds.  

Also, Prime is amped by the yellow sunlight, he gets his powers from a sun. And he still had his powers when they were flown into the red sun. It's not like they disappeared instantly. So I don't get the comparison here. 

So pretty much not only was Broly killed by the sun, but he got hit by a blast by 3 people, 2 of them that no one has truly proved even Superman can defeat in this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-goku/727482/#285 , and when it hit him it hit him at FTL, 71 times faster than light, Fashe's IMP, a punch at light speed is said to equal that of a white dwarf star. And then he hit the sun at 71 times the speed of light. 

So the sun argument is pretty weak. His feat of destroying the galaxy if true is pretty damn high.  

Look, he just blows up a planet very easily. Judging from the distance and the time it took the blast to arrive there, and it took the ball 4 seconds to reach the planet. That could easily be FTL also. He blew up a planet with a blast that went FTL with oe ball of energy.  

That is a low showing right there for Prime. 
He took on the Teen Titans, Justice League, and Green Lantern Corp...which he killed, and injured many of them.  Survived a Guardian going kamikaze on him, etc.
Then is taken out by Teen Titans that he has already beaten. lol 

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ximpossibrux

LOL Broly. The dude flicks his wrist and planets from thousands of miles blow up.

He wiped out a Galaxy in a few years which contains thousands of solar systems.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jobbernos

@Bossmonster said:

Prime. All day long.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CODYSF

How is this a fair fight for Broly

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Broly, no doubt about that one.

Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough, 50/50

Lurch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lurch

I fell like if Broly was given the opportunity to expand his powers, much like Goku was allowed to do goin all the way to super saiyan 4, then it would be Broly no contest, but even in his current state, I still say Broly barely takes this one. The magnitude of his power is just too great for Prime to handle. Plus he took out the whole Z force which is pretty hard to do.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By minigunman123

Broly.

Flying through a star is a measure of powers and/or mystical abilities, not durability.

People keep confusing the two.

Yellow sunlight amps Kryptonians, because of their biology. Martian Manhunter is afraid of fire. Because he can't fly through the sun, does that mean he's less powerful than Superman?

No.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@Sethlol said:

Prime stomps

/thread

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dextersinister

@Lurch said:

I fell like if Broly was given the opportunity to expand his powers, much like Goku was allowed to do goin all the way to super saiyan 4, then it would be Broly no contest, but even in his current state, I still say Broly barely takes this one. The magnitude of his power is just too great for Prime to handle. Plus he took out the whole Z force which is pretty hard to do.

DBZ rarely went beyond the restrictions that come from having all your fights take place on a planet so no matter how many 0's they added at the end never really seemed to change how a fight played out in terms of there surroundings, one of the highest end feats of physical durability I've seen was someone getting punched across the planet which pales in comparison to Prime's who is a parody of silver age Superman.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sylvain

@xeon1cs said:

Prime stomps.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nishi99

Broly kills him.

nU_Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nU_Kovak

I'm tempted to say Prime.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bossmonster

I'm seriously going to throw up in my mouth if one more dbz fan says I'm lowballing. Lords. First prior to hitting the sun, he had been fighting, so you can't say he was at full power. Then he flew through a kyrptonite field. Then, unlike brolly who went through in seconds as you say, he fought through the red sun which is many times bigger than earths sun. (but given that it was done in panels, not animate out one could argue that they went though extremely fast or extremely slow, but that's beside the point.) Then crushed onto the planet. So there is a very easy comparison here and I am not the one lowballing. Just a reverence to the comment above, Brolly shielded himself from Lava. Why do you think that is?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By slimj87d

@OmegaDynasty: Beating up a Titan does not equal to blowing up a planet with an energy ball in 2 to 4 seconds. Heck, if all the titans, justice league and Green Lanterns were on a planet that exploded I'm sure a lot of them would die too.

Second, anytime Prime started to have trouble, he FLEW away to another group and beat them up, groups of people with much more lower durability than him. It's not like came in and one shotted heavy hitters. if he came in and one shotted MM, Black Adam (and no he did not, Black Adam was still clearly conscious), Superman, Powergirl, etc then I would give him the credit people try to give him on this board. How strong do you want to argue Superboy-prime really is? He's no where stronger than Superman by a factor of 3 and most likely lower. That's it. He's had his blood drawn by Superboy, Bart and Krypto. He got pushed back by 2 Supermen and couldn't shake them off.

Broly blew up a planet with just an energy ball, and I assure you if the teen titans, justice league and a bunch of green lanterns were on a planet that exploded, the majority of them would die. Broly also survived the explosion of his planet which is said to be larger than Earth as a baby.

Honestly, I think people go for Prime because they don't understand the physics behind what Broly did and a misconception that Prime actually defeated large groups when really he killed the weaker ones, flew away and killed weaker ones in other groups.

Now am I low balling Prime? No. Superman is strong as hell, and if this kid is 3 times stronger than he than of course he's a force to be recon with. But he's fighting against a guy who shoots a blast, not blasts, but a single blast possibly at light speed and blows up a planet with it. What DC villain easily just blows up a planet with a single blast?

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By monarch_prime

Prime massacres him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

I think SS3 is way more powerful than Broly ever was. Anyway SBP should win.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kellar21

@SlimJ87D

You do know planet-busting is casual for DC right?As for villains well I am more versed in Marvel but in DC,High-end Lanterns can do it,Eclipso,Darkside,actually pretty much most of the high-end herald levels and higer can do it.

Tanking planet busting is not that incredible here.Also when has goku actually blown a planet?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@XImpossibruX said:

LOL Broly. The dude flicks his wrist and planets from thousands of miles blow up.

He wiped out a Galaxy in a few years which contains thousands of solar systems.

Are you kidding? Broly has never fought anybody on Prime's level.

Prime stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@SlimJ87D said:

This is kind of silly guys... In the DUB and SUB I saw that Broly destroyed a galaxy... Is this not true? http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/South_Galaxy

@Bossmonster said:

Prime. All day long.

Also, Prime is amped by the yellow sunlight, he gets his powers from a sun. And he still had his powers when they were flown into the red sun. It's not like they disappeared instantly. So I don't get the comparison here.

So pretty much not only was Broly killed by the sun, but he got hit by a blast by 3 people, 2 of them that no one has truly proved even Superman can defeat in this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-goku/727482/#285 , and when it hit him it hit him at FTL, 71 times faster than light, Fashe's IMP, a punch at light speed is said to equal that of a white dwarf star. And then he hit the sun at 71 times the speed of light.

So the sun argument is pretty weak. His feat of destroying the galaxy if true is pretty damn high.

Didn't Prime KO Ion with ease, take punches from Black Adam(merely laughing at them), and killed more Green Lanterns than Parallax Hal?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nickzambuto

Broly is somewhere between Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. He has the potential for limitless power like Hulk, but I'm pretty sure SBP can beat him down before that happens.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto said:

Broly is somewhere between Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. He has the potential for limitless power like Hulk, but I'm pretty sure SBP can beat him down before that happens.

I go with SBP thanks to Heat Vision. Honestly Broly (and most other DBZ Characters) dont deal with against the Heat of the Sun (27,000) at all.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nickzambuto

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

I go with SBP thanks to Heat Vision. Honestly Broly (and most other DBZ Characters) dont deal with against the Heat of the Sun (27,000) at all.

Kid Goku took lightning just for lulz (5 times hotter than surface of the sun)

It's more of a hammer/anvil effect when it comes to Broly and Cooler; the Kamehameha killed them, the sun just stopped them from getting pushed any farther.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: The First one Is not accurate. I know a guy who was hit by lightning and lost his toes on one foot. He cant walk on the Sun surface.

Second I belive the Kamehameha helped alot. However you never see Goku freely swimming in Lava on Namek. He specificly avoided the lava like it was.... well lava.

Also he was very worried fallig into the Sun on his way to Namek which would destroy his ship but he sure acted it was a instant kill for him too.

I dont think there Heat tolerance is that good.

GT (Totaly non Cannon) had the 4 star Dragon with Raging heats of the Sun and Goku at SS4 had to avoid those as well.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nickzambuto

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: The First one Is not accurate. I know a guy who was hit by lightning and lost his toes on one foot. He cant walk on the Sun surface.

Second I belive the Kamehameha helped alot. However you never see Goku freely swimming in Lava on Namek. He specificly avoided the lava like it was.... well lava.

Also he was very worried fallig into the Sun on his way to Namek which would destroy his ship but he sure acted it was a instant kill for him too.

I dont think there Heat tolerance is that good.

GT (Totaly non Cannon) had the 4 star Dragon with Raging heats of the Sun and Goku at SS4 had to avoid those as well.

Fair enough.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

Broly in a good fight.

Inb4lock.

Mev11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

infinite crisis was garbage and so is most anime. thus almighty galactus arrives and destroys them both and the universe with an omnipotent fartblast

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 takenstew22  Moderator

@iiko24 said:

The guy who bumped this is the same guy who bumped a bunch of other DBZ vs Comic threads. He/She did this 3 times

I know. I am very aware of these types of people, trust me.

infinite crisis was garbage and so is most anime. thus almighty galactus arrives and destroys them both and the universe with an omnipotent fartblast

DBZ ain't garbage tho.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly nuked a quarter of the universe in 7sec. EmoBoy ain't nuttin.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Prime beats every DBS high-tier with his current feats rather comfortably, Jiren included. Juice-up BWL couldn't kill him meaning Broly has no hope of putting him down and all he has to do is just punch reality apart and recton everything.

Edit: Zeno too, probably.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 takenstew22  Moderator

Out of all the people to bump a Dragon Ball vs comic thread I didn't expect it to be TBOTB.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Broly nuked a quarter of the universe in 7sec. EmoBoy ain't nuttin.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of all the people to bump a Dragon Ball vs comic thread I didn't expect it to be TBOTB.

Sometimes it do be like that.