This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

ok since superman prime would be huge over kill i am going with superboy prime to fight the Lssj monkey, so broly is at full power when he first fought the Z fighters and superboy prime is at the level when he hurled AM into space.

#2 Posted by King Hyperion (3715 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"ok since superman prime would be huge over kill i am going with superboy prime to fight the Lssj monkey, so broly is at full power when he first fought the Z fighters and superboy prime is at the level when he hurled AM into space."
Prime pwns him, owns him and then pwns him again in that order.
#3 Posted by Style (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins, Broly is overrated even by DBZ standards :P

#4 Posted by King Hyperion (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

Not only that...but why the Hell do DBZ characters take so long to power up? It's also really stupid that their villains just stand there and gawk at Goku and all those other Poozers looking like they are trying to take a colossal crap.

#5 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

They had to make each show last at least 30 minutes with commercials. What do you expect? The manga was much better. They powered up almost immediately. 

#6 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

erik said:

"They had to make each show last at least 30 minutes with commercials. What do you expect? The manga was much better. They powered up almost immediately. "

true,at least the remake (in HD,in DVD) will take most (if not all) fillers and talk

#7 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

I am still weary of them. I will let my acquaintance by them and see how they are that way first. 

#8 Posted by King Hyperion (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

You know...they should make an Anime about the story of Superman-Prime's incredibly screwed up life. That'd be awesome and quite bloody but awesome nevertheless...so long as its not "Americanime."

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224154 posts) - - Show Bio
Superboy Prime wins...
#10 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Superboy Prime wins...
"
yea idk why this came back lol posted it a while ago, and i am wating to see a DBZ fan boy come and and say different right now lol.
#11 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Superboy Prime wins...
"

#12 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"King Saturn said:
"Superboy Prime wins...
"
"
lol we all know.
#13 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
BatDance said:
"Kid Prime wins"
even this genius knows
#14 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Hey Diesel F*ck off and Troll someone else

Yes I agree "Kid Prime wins
"
#15 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
BatDance said:
"Hey Diesel F*ck off and Troll someone else

Yes I agree "Kid Prime wins
""
somebody needs a huuuug, come here.... come on over here and give us a hug.
#16 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime will kill him to death!!!

#17 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime Curbstomp

#18 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"Not only that...but why the Hell do DBZ characters take so long to power up? It's also really stupid that their villains just stand there and gawk at Goku and all those other Poozers looking like they are trying to take a colossal crap."
I don't think they take long in their time to power up, just our time. I took like 20 episodes for Namek to explode and that was supposed to happen in 5 minutes.
#19 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Style said:
" Prime wins, Broly is overrated even by DBZ standards :P "
what are his abilities?
#20 Edited by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly cant even survive being in lava

Regular Superman would slaughter Broly
Prime would jab his finger through his skull and laugh as he dies from a hemorrhage

#21 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
"Broly cant even survive being in lava  Regular Superman would slaughter Broly Prime would jab his finger through his skull and laugh as he dies from a hemorrhage "

Lol, ssj goku survived in lava. 
prime would win this, since I rate broly as a ssj2. But it would not be as easy as a jab in the skull. prime would more likely beat the snot out of him, get hit by like 2 ki blasts, get angry, and then use heat vision. 
Heck this easy for prime, it would be easy for mystic gohan. Prime does curbstomp broly.
#22 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
"Broly cant even survive being in lava  Regular Superman would slaughter Broly Prime would jab his finger through his skull and laugh as he dies from a hemorrhage "
Lol, ssj goku survived in lava. prime would win this, since I rate broly as a ssj2. But it would not be as easy as a jab in the skull. prime would more likely beat the snot out of him, get hit by like 2 ki blasts, get angry, and then use heat vision. Heck this easy for prime, it would be easy for mystic gohan. Prime does curbstomp broly. "
That was filler
Prime would jab his finger into Brolys skull and rip his brain out

Prime stomps the entire DBZverse

Read a comic before you post again ok..
#23 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" @ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
Lol, ssj goku survived in lava. prime would win this, since I rate broly as a ssj2. But it would not be as easy as a jab in the skull. prime would more likely beat the snot out of him, get hit by like 2 ki blasts, get angry, and then use heat vision. Heck this easy for prime, it would be easy for mystic gohan. Prime does curbstomp broly. "
That was filler Prime would jab his finger into Brolys skull and rip his brain out  Prime stomps the entire DBZverse  Read a comic before you post again ok.. "

Prime beats broly, but ssj4 goku owns prime, ssj4 gogeta demolishes prime. kid buu could take on prime, he would get thrown half way across the galaxy but could come back in a second. 
I have rtead comics so don't try that.
#24 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @ultimatewarrior123 said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
That was filler Prime would jab his finger into Brolys skull and rip his brain out  Prime stomps the entire DBZverse  Read a comic before you post again ok.. "
Prime beats broly, but ssj4 goku owns prime, ssj4 gogeta demolishes prime. kid buu could take on prime, he would get thrown half way across the galaxy but could come back in a second. I have rtead comics so don't try that. "
SSJ4 Goku got cut by glass and couldnt hold up a building

Superman would kill SSJ4 Gogeta in the blink of an eye..so I dont see what chance he has against Prime

You have no comic knowledge at all..your attempts to defend DBZ are incredibly sad
#25 Edited by logy5000 (5761 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Prime overkill.

And I bet this will be locked in a matter of hours since it was bumped and it's DC vs Anime.

#26 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

In before lock, and why would you bump and old topic like this just to have it locked...smh

#27 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12143 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Bump.

Lol Prime overkill.

And I bet this will be locked in a matter of hours since it was bumped and it's DC vs Anime.

Posting in a thread

• Is an old thread a clear spite match and you're bumping it just to point that out? Don't post, just flag it and a mod will likely lock it.
  • If you're going to bump a very old thread, bring something new to the table. It's rather silly to bump something like "Deadpool vs Wolverine" with a post that only says "Deadpool" if it has been idle for over a year. I assure you, that's not changing any minds.
#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP.

#29 Posted by Just_J79 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime slaughters.

#30 Edited by SonicAndGoku (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly. he has destroyed galaxies and all he wants is goku so he will just try to hurry up and kill him to find goku.

#31 Edited by SlimJ87D (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

Before this gets locked, I want to say this. I know DBZ gets dissed a lot here, specially since it has some strange inconsistencies. But there are some very high end feats if you actually watch the anime. Like Goku shooting cooler into the sun, he shoots him to the sun in a few seconds where it takes

"Light travels at a speed of 299,792 kilometers per second; 186,287 miles per second. It takes 499.0 seconds for light to travel from the Sun to the Earth, a distance called 1 Astronomical Unit. below I list the light travel times from the Sun to each planet:"

Technically speaking, Goku shot him at FTL to the sun. Z fighters also dodge attacks like this quite often. Not even DC characters battle at FTL, they have only been depicted as flying at FTL. Black Adam can only sprint at Mach 500 max with his limbs.

So even though there are strange inconsistencies, the high end DBZ feats really do put them up there with the heavy hitters of Marvel and DC.

#32 Edited by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: Yes they do.

The problem is people really hate that DBZ is the only popular manga that can go up against Comic book characters.

So they try to derail DBZ.

You'll never see comic fans trying to diss One piece or Naruto fans

Broly wins, but i know i'll be hated for it. This deserves a locking.

#33 Posted by SlimJ87D (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman said:

@SlimJ87D: Yes they do.

The problem is people really hate that DBZ is the only popular manga that can go up against Comic book characters.

So they try to derail DBZ.

You'll never see comic fans trying to diss One piece or Naruto fans

Broly wins, but i know i'll be hated for it. This deserves a locking.

I can't find it, I just know by memory, but I remember Kid Buu actually jumping from planet to planet blowing each planet up traveling from galaxies to galaxies trying to find Goku and he found them rather quickly. I don't know if I remember correctly though, but that's another insane feat of a DBZ character if my memory serves me correct.

#34 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke?

Broly Roflstomp.

#35 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock this please.

In the meantime.

#36 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Broly because his power is maximum.

#37 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Superboy Prime even survive a galaxy busting attack? I'm gonna say Broly.

#38 Posted by Nefarious (20282 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP stomps.