Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ace Thunder

Fatal Four Way Match: SuperBoy-Prime Vs Black Adam Vs Magneto Vs The Plutonian

No Caption Provided

Not too much of a back story here just a free for all between of comics biggest self righteous mass murders.

But as far as results goes let me ask you this.

How would a battle between these super psychos even end?

Would a planet even survive?

Would there be any alliances?

Would there be anybody left to even be called a winner?

Who would “stomp”?

How and why?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Bump*

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By heroesgold

....Superboy Prime.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Uhhh

SBP>>>>>>>BA

SBP can blitz Magneto easily

But IDK how he'd do against Plutonian...probably win.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BA can not do anything to prime. his magic only "tickles" him.

SBP can bliz magneto easily. But if he let magneto put up the shield and use abilities to amp his power inside the shield then magneto may take 1-2/10 based on insane ability like blood/brain destroying using iron.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By comic_book_fan

this comes down to superboyprime and the plutonian I give the slight edge to the plutonian.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroesgold Why would Prime win and how? If you don't elaborating

@pein2010 What Adam knew he couldn't use his magic but what if he found magic that could? Plus if Magneto had forewarning of his opponents would he bring a brotherhood of mutants that could give all three trouble? Maybe a mutant thatcould enhance the energy of Red sun ultraviolet rays. Maybe even Krypyonite. And you forgot about the Plutonian. What's his Kryptonite?

@thedarklordpandamonium Same applies to your results save Plutonian. If you don't know how'd Prime would fair then how why do you think he'd "probably win"?

Don't just say because your Jerry Seinfeld.

Lol.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Basically like said above it comes down to Prime and Plutonian.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder:

It's been a while since I read Irredemable, lol. The best feat I can remember for Plutonian, other than a bunch of character statements, was tanking Modeus-possessed-Bette-Noir hits which had something to do with hitting with the force of a star.

TheOneAboveYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94 Basic what? Why is down to them? Is Magneto a non factor even if he unleashed every evil or misguided powerful mutant on Earth? Developed his own interpretation of Cerebro? Have Scarlet Witch M (etahumans of DC) Day their asses?

Hey I'd be rooting for Prime he's my favorite villain. Something about a Superman evil and unstable. Doesn't mean he "stomps" by fanboy default.

@thedarklordpandamonium Force of a star huh? Damn. So do you know any weaknesses we can factor in?

@TheOneAboveYou Why? How?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder:

Er

Plutonian would get speedblitzed

His powers only work if he knows he's fighting

And SBP speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plutonian speed

So SBP would knock him out with one hit

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru Way to earn death threats on here saying that.

But ok so would it be close or humiliating for Clark Prime?

how exactly do you see Prime and the others losing.

More surgical as Plutonian could certainly outsmart the immature young Prime.

Maybe even the others.

Or bloody and messy?

Bashed in?

Ripped out or ripped off?

I want blood and death and I want just a bit of (gruesome) details.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plutonian

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am thinking either Superboy Prime wins or Plutonian... SBP simply has the physical attributes above everyone here in the battle... but Plutonian has other powers ( Molecular Manipulation I think ) that could be a real problem here.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tabascosauce Why?

@king_saturn Yeah Prime and Pluto as the last two guys in the Royal Rumble.

... but Plutonian has other powers ( Molecular Manipulation I think ) that could be a real problem here.

A real good battle.

Any artists reading can you draw SBP and Plutoinan fighting on the dead bodies of Mags and Adam?

I made a post about artist providing art for fan fiction and this sounds like a good arc.

Instead of "World's Finest" how about "World Worst".

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@grandsymbiote94 Basic what? Why is down to them? Is Magneto a non factor even if he unleashed every evil or misguided powerful mutant on Earth? Developed his own interpretation of Cerebro? Have Scarlet Witch M (etahumans of DC) Day their asses?

Hey I'd be rooting for Prime he's my favorite villain. Something about a Superman evil and unstable. Doesn't mean he "stomps" by fanboy default.

Magneto is a non factor even if he did that they would be cannon fodder. Cerebro isn't even relevant here, and I doubt Scarlet Witch would do that, it's out of character for her.

Did I say he stomps? Also I'm not a Prime fanboy, I hate him. He's an overpowered, childish, whiny little punk and DC ruined a chance to make a great character out of him.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ace_thunder: Plutonian is a reality warper

No he isnt, it was siad that if he understood his powers better and moved from kindergarden to gradeschool, he might be a reality warper. Unsubstantiated guesses from , well 2 of the biggest mind.

That still doesnt change the fact that Plutonian has never been shown to warp reality or anything even close, he even outright admitted he cant turn back time or resurrect the dead , things which we have seen Reality Warper do in marvel.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tabascosauce said:

@ace_thunder: Plutonian is a reality warper

No he isnt, it was siad that if he understood his powers better and moved from kindergarden to gradeschool, he might be a reality warper. Unsubstantiated guesses from , well 2 of the biggest mind.

That still doesnt change the fact that Plutonian has never been shown to warp reality or anything even close, he even outright admitted he cant turn back time or resurrect the dead , things which we have seen Reality Warper do in marvel.

his powers are unconscious reality warping if he wanted his fist to go through your head it will no matter how durable you are

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

his powers are unconscious reality warping if he wanted his fist to go through your head it will no matter how durable you are

Its not really true, there is no such statement made in that regards.

The exact statement mentioned in Irredeemable 25 is

No Caption Provided

"Most remarkably of all, he manipulates the density of matter with a thought, toughening his skin and muscle harder then diamon, while, conversely temporarily reducing the mass of solids he makes contact with so he can smash through them"

As its clearly pointed out, all he does is reduces mass, he doesnt totally negate durability, nor does he unconciously warps reality, its psionic manipulation or a low level matter manipulation.

That still doesnt change the fact that Tony himself is unaware of his abilities and has never used the ability the way he should as theorized by Modeus and Kubit.

He has fought beings just as powerful as him like Max Damange, Modeus amped Betty, Charybdis and some un-named aliens, never did he warp reality to make them completely powerless so he could punch right thru their heads. Not to mention he has outright lost against Modeus amped betty and Charybdis.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK ADAM CURBSTOMPS!!! SPITE, SPITE, SPITE, SPITE, SPITE!!!!!!!

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94

Hey Buddy I didn't call you a fanboy and I know you didn't say Prime stomps it's ok lol.

In fact it sounds like I'm into him more than you are.

"overpowered, childish, whiny little punk...."

That's why I think he's a great villain. And I think DC might even kill him off at some point for the very reasons you probably would.

Wait overpowered? He's Superman. Well ok. Lol

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_namor: Ok a little surprised, how does Black Adam beat Prime, let alone curbstomp him?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ace Thunder

@king_namor I agree it would be a curbstomp.

Hell, the reason I put Black Adam is because he kills in style. From Psycho Pirate to Terra Man in 52. When he kills he makes a statement.

I could see Adam ripping Magneto in pieces before SBP wets his bed wakes up and freeze breaths him then heat visions the ice into a puddle. Plutomian drops a nuclear bomb that fallout winters the yellow Sun. Dropping thru the atmosphere at freefall speed velocity light in a torpedo form striking Clark Prime in the "S"car blowing his torso part like the T-1000 and the grenade launcher.

....then again Prime could win too if he pulled some Time Trapper crapper.

Wow he is overpowered my man 100 Grandsymbiote.

@killemall@tabascosauce

Seems like an advantage. Plus he's intelligent and more mature he could devolp a device that intensifies this power. Like Prime's solar enhancing armor.
It looks like we got a good one here guys.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall

@tabascosauce said:

@killemall: its low level reality warping

How is it reality warping when its on panel called "matter manipulation" and nothing to do with reality warping ever mentioned. Not to mention a statement made in the same comics, a page later contradict it being reality warping

No Caption Provided

"But if Tony can redefine Newton and Einstein (based on the their theories of how his power work), he can redefine reality"

NOTE: he can and not he does? (Sorry had to edit a typo)

Modeus agrees with Kubit saying "Of being able to alter quantum mechanics with his brain? Changing probability. Reversing Entropy, seeing through time, and that's just if he moves from kindergarden to grade school."

Again the point being, if he understood his power (which he doesn't i'll put up a panel saying he doesnt as well ) he could finally do what they are talking about. So thats a potential, he might be able to warp reality, not that he does warp reality, or there is any evidence to suggest he can either, its not like he has ever shown to manipulate reality.

Here's the panel from the same comics saying he doesnt understand his powers:

No Caption Provided

To conclude what i am trying to say, its unsubstantiated to say Plutonian wins because he is a reality warper, because he isnt. He could be a reality warper if he understood his power, and there are only 2 evidence to suggest this theory might be true :

1. These are the smartest being in their universe and apparently Kubit had come to this conclusion many times only for it to be erased by Modeus.

2. His parents, who were of course a lot more powerful than him, could seemingly do anything (although they themselves said they couldnt stop the gas from killing everyone on earth, and these are being with same powers as Plutonian, who understand their power and clearly on panel shown as well as stated to be more powerful than Plutonian).

Given he doesnt understand his power, he has never displayed reality warping in his career, that part is just possible untapped potential and has little place in an actual battle debate as we have no evidence suggest he could, let alone that he would in a battle.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall@tabascosauce

Seems like an advantage. Plus he's intelligent and more mature he could devolp a device that intensifies this power. Like Prime's solar enhancing armor.
It looks like we got a good one here guys.

It would be if he knew how to access those powers, or any real on panel proof of him using those powers. Fact is there isnt.

His seemingly untapped potential, regardless of whether the potential may be true or otherwise, should realistically have no bearing on the fight, simply because there is nothing to suggest he could actually use those powers, let alone he actually "would" use it somehow in the fight.

Plutonian is more versatile given his feat towards the end although never actually demonstrated in a combat scenario despite nearly being beaten to death, Prime is a stronger brick. So it could go either way.

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow @killemall thanks for the references. You really know how to contribute.

Ok now I have the Final Jeopardy question for you. If Pluto could access those powers and Prime was had Time Trapper powers what chances do you give those two?.

Prime ? out of 10

Pluto ? out of 10

And for extra credit: Who kills Adam and Mags?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Killemall

@ace_thunder: Magneto here is a little out of place, while at one point in his history he was pretty powerful now he is an old man, with broken powers. Any one of them 3 could kill him easily.

Out of the 3 its pretty balanced, Superboy Prime has the best stats while Plutonian is more versatile.

If you give Prime Time Trapper's power and Plutonian his true heritage, Time Trapper, assuming this is the actual time trapper should win rather handily. We have seen what Plutonian and his kind can do, and while time manipulation is nice you arent going to beat Time Trapper with it.

But i will be honest, i have read every issue of Plutonian, most of Primes and Adam but i know very little about Time Trapper apart from the scan i have seen on various threads and they look pretty cool.

I am more of a marvel person, for DC, the expert is CitizenBane and Beatboks1.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pein2010

@heroesgold Why would Prime win and how? If you don't elaborating

@pein2010 What Adam knew he couldn't use his magic but what if he found magic that could? Plus if Magneto had forewarning of his opponents would he bring a brotherhood of mutants that could give all three trouble? Maybe a mutant thatcould enhance the energy of Red sun ultraviolet rays. Maybe even Krypyonite. And you forgot about the Plutonian. What's his Kryptonite?

@thedarklordpandamonium Same applies to your results save Plutonian. If you don't know how'd Prime would fair then how why do you think he'd "probably win"?

Don't just say because your Jerry Seinfeld.

Lol.

I never said that prime win, i said prime > adam and prime >magneto but magneto can take 1-2/10 if his shield up before the fight. I don't have a lot of knowledge of plutonian so have to wait to see his feat first.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94

Hey Buddy I didn't call you a fanboy and I know you didn't say Prime stomps it's ok lol.

Wait overpowered? He's Superman. Well ok. Lol

Well from the way you made that reply sound, It is an easy mistake to make.

A superman that punches reality, murdered a good chunk of DC heroes, killed a guardian of the universe, tortured Mr. Myxlplyx, and survived the destruction of a universe. (Or a different universes earth. 1 of the 2. :/)

Avatar image for godemperorofmankind
GodEmperorOfMankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SBP Kills BA, Plutonian kills magneto then SBP blitzes plutonian.

End of the line.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am thinking either Superboy Prime wins or Plutonian... SBP simply has the physical attributes above everyone here in the battle... but Plutonian has other powers ( Molecular Manipulation I think ) that could be a real problem here.

QFT

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru said:

Plutonian wins.

No matter how durable Superboy-Prime is, Plutonian will be able to hurt him thanks to his power set.

Have to agree. Tony for the win.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool: @thedarklordpandamonium: @heroesgold: @ace_thunder:

This is all prime magneto can not think nor move fast enough to compete with any of them but maybe Adam, superboy prime who's weakness is supposed to be magic was hit by Adam and or magic like his before and said it tickles not good for him so Adam might put a fight against Pluto Pluto depends on his strength and ex so does Adam but he is much older than all of them and much more skilled in fighting and tactics so he has a great edge in that in the end prime is victorious and as long as he has the yellow sun nothing can stop him even the chosen one sodom yat could not defeat him who is a daxamite (which is a kryptonian but get sick and die from lead instead of kryptonite on earth they die because of the amount of lead present ) infused with the full power of ion the living embodiment of the green lantern corps , sodom lost to prime mainly because of lead poisoning from the environment and he was also because he was stabbed thru with lead rods from a power plant, but this tells u the power that prime has pretty much Pluto,Adam,magneto could all attack him at once and as long as prime had the sun he would still destroy. Even when prime was thrown thru a red sun and was still able to kill kal-L and almost kal-el.

Avatar image for spencermanprime
spencermanprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately I lack the knowledge to make a call about Plutonian, but disregarding him Superboy Prime hands down.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SBP vs Plutonian..... Hmmmm....

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheKinfing

Its between Prime and Plutonian, BA is here just to get slaughther.

Lord_God119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto and Black Adam are fodder for this fight. Plutonian wins against Superboy prime in a good fight. Black Adam and Magneto would most likely team up because they're similar.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime stomps. Plutonian doesn't have many feats operating with his later powerset. Stopping the moon is hilariously insufficient, and only the statementforce of draining distant suns in his final battle put him on the same level.

Prime tears his head off then kills the other two with heat vision.