• 62 results
#51 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Your Logic doesn't make sense, when he uses the bombs he stayed on the planet while it exploded, I doubt if he didn't like the feeling he stay on it . It's much more convenient for him to destroy the planet with his hammer rather than than having to place bombs on them which could have delayed him and allowed Galactus reach him before he had finished.

Also your hammer and nail logic doesn't agree with me. It would only apply if the nail had no real power of it own, but we know that with the Power Cosmic Stardust has great energy output. So, Bill channeling his own energy with the Power Cosmic therefore increases the sum total energy output which led to the planet's destruction and if he could destroy the planet by himself why didn't he just do so. It's not really hard for him to strike the planet with Stormbreaker alone.

1.Then give Yourself any other reason. I wasn't serious, because it wasn't a real question. BRB wanted to destroy planet - he did it, so there is nothing to talk about.

2.Until You can prove that he used its power and that he even can use its power - he didn't use it. There is nothing even suggesting he did. Besides You forgot that his point was to win a battle, not destroy planet or not.

@dondave said:

He can combine his energy with the energy held in Stardust staff. Also what is the point int his case of using it as a "nail" so to speak?

1.It is more epic.

2.How he can combine his energy with her? And why he should do it? His last strike was more powerfull than one that destroyed planet. When he destroyed planet, he wasn't even boosting it with energy, while his last blow was charged.

He can beat any of them one on one, but as a team the Annihilators win pretty badly.

I don't see how it is even possible for him to defeat people who can depower him (Surfer and Quasar).

#52 Posted by SlimJ87D (9262 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilators win

#53 Edited by RetconCrisis (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Superboy Prime has his Solar Armor, so he'd be getting a steady supply of solar energy, and the energy that is absorbed will be replaced by the armor. The Lanterns could absorb his energy if they wanted to using their rings (shown in the past to be able to absorb solar energy and other types of energy), but they decided it wouldn't do much because of the AM armor suit. Even under a Red Sun the suit gave him constant energy. Even when he was bathed in the speed force in a dimension where there was a red sun, absorbing all his energy and making him powerless, he still was able to break out. He beat Black Adam, who took on the whole JSA and JLA, quite easily, in a few panels.

#54 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5402 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666: BRB clearly uses Stardust weapon to destroy the planet, why didn't he just use his Storm Breaker by itself to do so. Also, in the Godhunter mini, when his only purpose was to destroy the planets before Galactus could eat them, why didn't he use Stormbreaker to destroy them instead of resorting to placing bombs in them?

1.He don't use it to destroy planet more than if You're taking hammer and want to nail it to wall. The same thing and nail isn't boosting Your power...

2.Because it is very possible that feeling planet explosion isn't the greatest feeling? ;-P You can't say that he isn't planet level, just because he isn't doing it all the time. Not to mention that he survived one planet's explosion in that comic.

Your Logic doesn't make sense, when he uses the bombs he stayed on the planet while it exploded, I doubt if he didn't like the feeling he stay on it . It's much more convenient for him to destroy the planet with his hammer rather than than having to place bombs on them which could have delayed him and allowed Galactus reach him before he had finished.

Also your hammer and nail logic doesn't agree with me. It would only apply if the nail had no real power of it own, but we know that with the Power Cosmic Stardust has great energy output. So, Bill channeling his own energy with the Power Cosmic therefore increases the sum total energy output which led to the planet's destruction and if he could destroy the planet by himself why didn't he just do so. It's not really hard for him to strike the planet with Stormbreaker alone.

It technically doesn't, Heralds weapons can only be used by the user. BRB can't use Stardust's weapon, so he can't use it to increase his energy output. He only used it as a nail.

He can combine his energy with the energy held in Stardust staff. Also what is the point int his case of using it as a "nail" so to speak?

What? Herald weapons are designed for the herald only and can only be used by heralds. Stardust's staff is more of a focusing tool than anything, their isn't any energy to manipulate to begin with.

The nail was the analogy used earlier.

#55 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Superboy Prime has his Solar Armor, so he'd be getting a steady supply of solar energy, and the energy that is absorbed will be replaced by the armor. The Lanterns could absorb his energy if they wanted to using their rings (shown in the past to be able to absorb solar energy and other types of energy), but they decided it wouldn't do much because of the AM armor suit. Even under a Red Sun the suit gave him constant energy. Even when he was bathed in the speed force in a dimension where there was a red sun, absorbing all his energy and making him powerless, he still was able to break out. He beat Black Adam, who took on the whole JSA and JLA, quite easily, in a few panels.

1.Qusar and Surfer can depower him completly. Surfer was summoning 1/5 of power of our sun - Prime won't do any better. The same with his armor.

2.Black Adam isn't on level with anyone here, beside Ronan.

#56 Posted by RetconCrisis (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

1.Qusar and Surfer can depower him completly. Surfer was summoning 1/5 of power of our sun - Prime won't do any better. The same with his armor.

2.Black Adam isn't on level with anyone here, beside Ronan.

To be honest I don't think he'd win against Surfer and Quasar, because you already proved that they'd beat him. I'm just saying that he wouldn't get roflstomped as easily as Superman vs Surfer.

#57 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: It happened during the Sinestro Corps War. The battery was said to be galaxy level.

#59 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666: It happened during the Sinestro Corps War. The battery was said to be galaxy level.

Wait... I have read SCW few times I've never seen it in this way. He was there? He was with AM under GL's barrier? Do You have scans of that?

#60 Edited by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I don't have the comic digitally uploaded, but in one panel it shows Prime being thrown onto the battery right before they throw it at Anti-Monitor.

#61 Edited by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666: I don't have the comic digitally uploaded, but in one panel it shows Prime being thrown onto the battery right before they throw it at Anti-Monitor.

I have looked for the scans. Prime wasn't seen anywhere around AM, Cyborg or Manhunters. Yet, when Guy and John were moving battery, it "punched" Prime, Power Girl and others in the same pic, yet PG is seen in other place next, so it is hard to assume that Prime didn't move with his enemies as they did and that somehow they pulled Prime with battery, while others wasn't pushed there with him.

#62 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Even if he did avoid it, he was later shown defeating a bunch of Sinestro Corps members, Green Lanterns, Superman, Power Girl, Alan Scott, and Kilowog in 2 panels.That's gotta count for something.

#63 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666: Even if he did avoid it, he was later shown defeating a bunch of Sinestro Corps members, Green Lanterns, Superman, Power Girl, Alan Scott, and Kilowog in 2 panels.That's gotta count for something.

I am not saying he is weak, I have already said that he was moving planets on Luthor's order. We we're talking about BRB's attack moves and SBP showings of surviving ones similar to them.

And personally I belive that even taking Black Adam - who IMO is highly overrated - is better than that. Whenever I see Power Girl, she is background for other characters. All others are phyiscally much, much weaker than him and he actually only killed few no-names from GLC and SC and we both know how easily they were killed in that story. Only Superman could be a match for him, but guardians interrupted and we haven't seen the outcome of it.

Coming back to main point:

Either: BRB or Gladiator by feats are in his level and would be a hard enemy for him.