Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dondave said:

Nova's not an Annihilator but they win

Nova is a Member Here but Team .

Nova was never a member, he died before the team was formed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Quasar solos. Surfer solos. Gladiator should solo. As should BRB, depends on conditions of fight. Ronan is close to be non factor.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dondave: did he not gather the members himself before they had an official name?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Annihilators, easily.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@dondave: did he not gather the members himself before they had an official name?

Star Lord gave Cosmos the idea and Cosmos went and asked them to become the Annihilators

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

Anyone that can stalemate the JLA, Green Lanterns and Sinestro corps should be given a bit more credit.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Annihilators... annihilate

Ha

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bossmonster: thats understandable.. but wasnt he held back by 2 kryptonians a swell?

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: that's the scan I was gonna pair btw

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: He battled them I believe twice. Once while mostly depowered and only using the armor above.

Prime was able to defeat two versions of Superman. He defeated the JLA and Justice Society at the same time and I'm pretty sure that was without his armor that made him stronger. So, I think it's kinda crazy that people would say this is an auto stomp given what he's been capable of .

SS might post the biggest problem, but Prime was destroying universe for Lutor on raw power alone before he got to the main earth. There is no way he's getting Stomped given that he's at full power and has his armor which will increase his already outrageous power.

But that's just my thoughts on it. I'm not the biggest expert on the characters, but I've read 90% of the stuff with Prime in it. If he goes down, he will take most of the guys above with him.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators, but it will be good battle.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators, but it will be good battle.

Agreed. There might be some causalities, but I think the team will win this.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators FTW

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: that's the scan I was gonna pair btw

Yeah but Nova was never part of the talks to create the Annihilators he was already dead by then

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime with his armor was able to punch through a wall built by almost all of the Green Lanterns. We know from the later SCW story that a small fraction of that many Lanters can create a barrier that can contain an explosion that could destroy a sizable portion of the Milky Way. Prime should be to keep up with the team. Maybe not win, but no one solos.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Didn't Nova bring together the team though? I need to re-read Imperative, but I'm pretty sure he formed the group.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dondave

@texasdeathmatch said:

@dondave: Didn't Nova bring together the team though? I need to re-read Imperative, but I'm pretty sure he formed the group.

They worked together during Thanos Imperative but they weren't a team they were just representatives of the different fractions of the Universe. As Star-Lord and Nova were going to confront Thanos, Peter told Cosmo to invite all the big shots in the universe to form a team to prevent things like the Cancerverse invasion from happening. That's why Ikon is also a member of the Annihilators.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#29  Edited By GhostRavage

Team wins.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bossmonster: i didnt think he would be stomped either... he has a lot of raw physically power so he is taking some people out

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

Prime...

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

get's destroyed.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Quasar solos. Surfer solos. Gladiator should solo. As should BRB, depends on conditions of fight. Ronan is close to be non factor.

Don't be ridiculous all of them would get stomped so hard in one on one, but as a team i think they can win more than they lose not sure enough though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team stomps.

Beta Ray Bill soloing Superboy-Prime? That's outright ludicrous. BRB's planet busting feats won't help your argument here.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before attempt to solo Superboy Prime...

No Caption Provided

after...

No Caption Provided

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before attempt to solo Superboy Prime...

No Caption Provided

after...

No Caption Provided

Real Mutha F***ing talk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: That's just about the funniest thing I've seen this week.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Team stomps.

Beta Ray Bill soloing Superboy-Prime? That's outright ludicrous. BRB's planet busting feats won't help your argument here.

Out of character they wouldn't.

@czarny_samael666 said:

Team stomps.

Don't be ridiculous all of them would get stomped so hard in one on one, but as a team i think they can win more than they lose not sure enough though.

Prime depends on enrgy and can be BFRd. So Quasar has to solo, since both are his thing.

Surfer can depower him and - in opposite to Firestorm - he will know which energy he has to use, since he has CA.

SuperMAN prime destroyed a planet, but Boy? I have never seen it, ergo Gladiator and Bill should have greater destruction feats than him.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a clear stomp the team has several members that can solo prime read the post above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Prime took the War World battery explosion without any damage. The battery explosion exceeds BRB's energy output.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dondave

@czarny_samael666: Does BRB have any planet busting feats outside of him channelling his power with Stardust's?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: It wouldn't matter. Planet busting attacks won't do squat against Prime.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000:

1.When has it happen? And how much energy was spended there?

2.BRB destroyed it by physical force, not energy attack.

3.Anyway, when I was looking for BRB scan, I have seen my own scans of SBP moving planet (when Luthor asked him for that), so this three (BRB, Glads and SBP) seem to be in the same league of strength. So I can agree that it is doubtfull that BRB will solo this battle.

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666: Does BRB have any planet busting feats outside of him channelling his power with Stardust's?

?Bill took Stardust from area of that explosion, striked her with hammer and then finished her and planet by charging hammer. All destruction was made by

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He also survived other planet being destroyed by his tech in BRB - Godhunter.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: BRB clearly uses Stardust weapon to destroy the planet, why didn't he just use his Storm Breaker by itself to do so. Also, in the Godhunter mini, when his only purpose was to destroy the planets before Galactus could eat them, why didn't he use Stormbreaker to destroy them instead of resorting to placing bombs in them?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666: BRB clearly uses Stardust weapon to destroy the planet, why didn't he just use his Storm Breaker by itself to do so. Also, in the Godhunter mini, when his only purpose was to destroy the planets before Galactus could eat them, why didn't he use Stormbreaker to destroy them instead of resorting to placing bombs in them?

1.He don't use it to destroy planet more than if You're taking hammer and want to nail it to wall. The same thing and nail isn't boosting Your power...

2.Because it is very possible that feeling planet explosion isn't the greatest feeling? ;-P You can't say that he isn't planet level, just because he isn't doing it all the time. Not to mention that he survived one planet's explosion in that comic.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

1.He don't use it to destroy planet more than if You're taking hammer and want to nail it to wall. The same thing and nail isn't boosting Your power...

2.Because it is very possible that feeling planet explosion isn't the greatest feeling? ;-P You can't say that he isn't planet level, just because he isn't doing it all the time. Not to mention that he survived one planet's explosion in that comic.

Your Logic doesn't make sense, when he uses the bombs he stayed on the planet while it exploded, I doubt if he didn't like the feeling he stay on it . It's much more convenient for him to destroy the planet with his hammer rather than than having to place bombs on them which could have delayed him and allowed Galactus reach him before he had finished.

Also your hammer and nail logic doesn't agree with me. It would only apply if the nail had no real power of it own, but we know that with the Power Cosmic Stardust has great energy output. So, Bill channeling his own energy with the Power Cosmic therefore increases the sum total energy output which led to the planet's destruction and if he could destroy the planet by himself why didn't he just do so. It's not really hard for him to strike the planet with Stormbreaker alone.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dondave said:

Your Logic doesn't make sense, when he uses the bombs he stayed on the planet while it exploded, I doubt if he didn't like the feeling he stay on it . It's much more convenient for him to destroy the planet with his hammer rather than than having to place bombs on them which could have delayed him and allowed Galactus reach him before he had finished.

Also your hammer and nail logic doesn't agree with me. It would only apply if the nail had no real power of it own, but we know that with the Power Cosmic Stardust has great energy output. So, Bill channeling his own energy with the Power Cosmic therefore increases the sum total energy output which led to the planet's destruction and if he could destroy the planet by himself why didn't he just do so. It's not really hard for him to strike the planet with Stormbreaker alone.

It technically doesn't, Heralds weapons can only be used by the user. BRB can't use Stardust's weapon, so he can't use it to increase his energy output. He only used it as a nail.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By dondave

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dondave said:

It technically doesn't, Heralds weapons can only be used by the user. BRB can't use Stardust's weapon, so he can't use it to increase his energy output. He only used it as a nail.

He can combine his energy with the energy held in Stardust staff. Also what is the point int his case of using it as a "nail" so to speak?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ghostrider2

Annihilators, SS can solo if he is pushed, make him morals off and he owns him.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can beat any of them one on one, but as a team the Annihilators win pretty badly.