Superboy prime runs the gauntlet

SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San

This takes place in a empty universe.Prime has on his Solar charged suit. Only Superboy Prime can BFR.

He must face: 

1.Thanos
2.Kal-L, Superman, And Supergirl
3. Doomsday(DOS)
4.Cyborg Superman(Immortality is disabled here) 
5. 10 current Doomsdays
6.ION Sodam Yat and Parallax Kyle Rayner
7.Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, Jon Stewart, Sinestro, Ironman(has the extremis armor and green lantern ring and had 2 days prep with the GL corps on how to use it)
8.Anti-monitor(Sinestro Corps)
9.Batman(Has gained an kryptonian physiology and sundipped and has Alan Scott's Power ring) 

Edit: Changed nearly everything here.

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By The Average Bear
Makes it to level 4
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San

Hm.. The entire post-crisis kryptonian race being sundipped is a little too much....

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Stops at 2

SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Stops at 2 "
I don't see anyone from the Superman family stopping him. I didn't include the SA superman family nor Kal Kent.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Superman2099 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Stops at 2 "
I don't see anyone from the Superman family stopping him. I didn't include the SA superman family nor Kal Kent. "
Well I assume you mean them all coming at him at once and their is no way he is stopping Superman, conner, Supergirl, Chris, Power Girl, Krypto, and Kal-L at the same time
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Prince of Saiyans

Does Thanos get prep? 

If so Supes prime stops at 1.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
the current Superman family would stop him... Prime has had trouble beating Connor in the past... with Clark, Kara, Power Girl, Krypto, Superman of Earth Two rushing him at once... Prime is done for here
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@King Saturn said:
" the current Superman family would stop him... Prime has had trouble beating Connor in the past... with Clark, Kara, Power Girl, Krypto, Superman of Earth Two rushing him at once... Prime is done for here "
Prime is basically Precrisis Superboy... He's killed Connor before and Superman of earth-2. Kal-El and Kal-L had to put him threw an red sun just so his massacre would end. 

@Prince of Saiyans said:
" Does Thanos get prep?  If so Supes prime stops at 1. "
No prep. 

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Superman2099 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Stops at 2 "
I don't see anyone from the Superman family stopping him. I didn't include the SA superman family nor Kal Kent. "
Well I assume you mean them all coming at him at once and their is no way he is stopping Superman, conner, Supergirl, Chris, Power Girl, Krypto, and Kal-L at the same time "
Yes he will. He has on his solar powering armor so he won't run out of power. He's killed Conner before and even actually burnt a hole threw Supe's hand once.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@Superman2099 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" the current Superman family would stop him... Prime has had trouble beating Connor in the past... with Clark, Kara, Power Girl, Krypto, Superman of Earth Two rushing him at once... Prime is done for here "
Prime is basically Precrisis Superboy... He's killed Connor before and Superman of earth-2. Kal-El and Kal-L had to put him threw an red sun just so his massacre would end. 

@Prince of Saiyans said:
No prep. 

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Superman2099 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Stops at 2 "
Well I assume you mean them all coming at him at once and their is no way he is stopping Superman, conner, Supergirl, Chris, Power Girl, Krypto, and Kal-L at the same time "
Yes he will. He has on his solar powering armor so he won't run out of power. He's killed Conner before and even actually burnt a hole threw Supe's hand once. "
Prime killed them separately though... he has never faced this many Superman level threats at once... 
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@King Saturn said:
" @Superman2099 said:
" @King Saturn said:

@Prince of Saiyans said:
No prep. 

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Superman2099 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Stops at 2 "
Yes he will. He has on his solar powering armor so he won't run out of power. He's killed Conner before and even actually burnt a hole threw Supe's hand once. "
Prime killed them separately though... he has never faced this many Superman level threats at once...  "
He did in Sinestro corps. They were actually holding him down for the count until the yellow sunlight touched his skin. Then he just totally broke out of their hold like they were nothing.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@Superman2099 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Superman2099 said:
" @King Saturn said:

@Prince of Saiyans said:
No prep. 

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Superman2099 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Stops at 2 "
Prime killed them separately though... he has never faced this many Superman level threats at once...  "
He did in Sinestro corps. They were actually holding him down for the count until the yellow sunlight touched his skin. Then he just totally broke out of their hold like they were nothing. "
well first of all... it wasnt all of the Superman Family there... I believe it was Supergirl, Power Girl, Krypto and Superman... and they werent all fighting him at once... plus they were missing Superman of Earth Two as well as Connor Kent anyways... 
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@King Saturn said:

" @Superman2099 said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @Superman2099 said:

He did in Sinestro corps. They were actually holding him down for the count until the yellow sunlight touched his skin. Then he just totally broke out of their hold like they were nothing. "
well first of all... it wasnt all of the Superman Family there... I believe it was Supergirl, Power Girl, Krypto and Superman... and they werent all fighting him at once... plus they were missing Superman of Earth Two as well as Connor Kent anyways...  "
It was still at least the majority of the Current Superman family though... And there were also multiple Superman level beings holding him down there too. I have the video that shows the scans of that if you want to see it. He should be able to defeat the Superman  family with little difficulty since he has that solar powered armor on...  

He has also defeated ION Sodam Yat before with minor difficulty. He's killed multiple Green Lanterns with little to no difficulty.  He also was moving planets with relative ease while current Superman can move an planet but he needed help from Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman to just move it. Prime is also as fast as SA Supes because he even mentioned it before. As I said, Prime is basically an insane version of SA Superboy.  
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Primmaster64

4 is a little bit too much.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By cascadeking09

stops at 4
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Primmaster64

You need to change # 4.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
@Superman2099 said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Superman2099 said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @Superman2099 said:

well first of all... it wasnt all of the Superman Family there... I believe it was Supergirl, Power Girl, Krypto and Superman... and they werent all fighting him at once... plus they were missing Superman of Earth Two as well as Connor Kent anyways...  "
It was still at least the majority of the Current Superman family though... And there were also multiple Superman level beings holding him down there too. I have the video that shows the scans of that if you want to see it. He should be able to defeat the Superman  family with little difficulty since he has that solar powered armor on...   He has also defeated ION Sodam Yat before with minor difficulty. He's killed multiple Green Lanterns with little to no difficulty.  He also was moving planets with relative ease while current Superman can move an planet but he needed help from Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman to just move it. Prime is also as fast as SA Supes because he even mentioned it before. As I said, Prime is basically an insane version of SA Superboy.   "
thats not the point though... they werent actually hitting Prime trying to knock him out... and with all these Superman level beings going at Prime attacking him at once... he would be in trouble... so what a bunch of Superman level dudes held him down... they werent punching him... and thats whats key here... also for all we know Sodam Yat with the ION Power at that point when he was facing Prime is no greater than One Superman level threat... that was clear based on the way Yat fought Prime... Yat barely even used his ION Power... just his raw Daxomite physical strength which is no greater than Superman's and he was actually doing fairly well with Prime at first at least... and so what Prime can move planets... Connor cant move planets... yet his fist drew blood on Superboy Prime... and with all of the Superman family attacking him at once there is no way Prime can beat them all... and another thing... why do people assume Superboy Prime is equal to Silver Age Superboy ? Prime only moved one Planet at a time... Silver Age Superboy showed to be able to move Multiple Planets at once with that Giant Chain... as well as he was fast enough to move outside of Time itself... Prime never displayed the Level of Strength or Speed a Silver Age Superman / Superboy showed... 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slimj87d
@Superman2099 said:
" @King Saturn said:

@Prince of Saiyans said:
No prep. 

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Superman2099 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Stops at 2 "
Precrisis-Superboy as in SA Superboy?

There are topics disproving this fact. He is no were near SA Superboy's power, and has not displayed any feats that suggest so.

Anyways, he doesn't make it past 2, because he couldn't even beat Kal-El and Kal-L.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Primmaster64
@SlimJ87D: He's the same as SA Superboy.just phycotic.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Superman2099 said:

"This takes place in a empty universe.Prime has on his Solar charged suit. He must face:   1.Thanos2.The entire Superman family(including Kal-L and Powergirl)3. Doomsday(DOS)4.Entire Post-crisis Kryptonian race 5. 30 DOS Doomsdays6.ION Sodam Yat and Parallax Kyle Rayner7.Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, Jon Stewart, Sinestro, Lex Luthor(has the orange lantern ring), Ironman(has the extremis armor and green lantern ring and had 2 days prep with the GL corps on how to use it), WWHulk w/ the Red Lantern's rage entity 8.Anti-monitor(Sinestro Corps)9.Batman(Has gained an kryptonian physiology and sundipped and has Alan Scott's Power ring)  "

Does Superboy Prime get his Oan energy upgrade? Like when he fought Monarch? If so then he could get to  

1.Prime 10/10
2.Prime 8/10
3. Prime 1/1 (Obvious reasons for DD)
4. Prime 6-7/10 
5. Prime 6/10ish...? Maybe if they can't come back then 9-10/10  
6. Prime 7/10
7. Prime 8/10  
8. By himself full power Prime 6-7/10
9. Prime 9/10     

without upgrade. The Reverse on all of this except 1 and 3
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d
@Primmaster64 said:

" @SlimJ87D: He's the same as SA Superboy.just phycotic. "

Read king Saturn's post above mine.

People don't understand how strong SA Superboy or man is, he can sneeze and destroy a galaxy or universe i forget, fly so fast that he ended up out of the comic and in front of his artist.

Superboy-Prime is not capable of these feats. Others would agree with me that don't just read DC wikias.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@SlimJ87D said:
"@Primmaster64 said:

Read king Saturn's post above mine.  People don't understand how strong SA Superboy or man is, he can sneeze and destroy a galaxy or universe i forget, fly so fast that he ended up out of the comic and in front of his artist.  Superboy-Prime is not capable of these feats. Others would agree with me that don't just read DC wikias. "

Its a solar system... and haha I remember him flying through time in history class to find answer to a test... lil shit. SA Superman was a walking Plot Device. Prime is Supes done right. IMHO (cept for crying, whining, and the new retconning him into a pansy with weakness')
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Primmaster64
@SlimJ87D: It is suggested that he can do anything that SA Superboy did...you once agreed with me. Don't ya remember?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By slimj87d
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
"@Primmaster64 said:

Read king Saturn's post above mine.  People don't understand how strong SA Superboy or man is, he can sneeze and destroy a galaxy or universe i forget, fly so fast that he ended up out of the comic and in front of his artist.  Superboy-Prime is not capable of these feats. Others would agree with me that don't just read DC wikias. "
Its a solar system... and haha I remember him flying through time in history class to find answer to a test... lil shit. SA Superman was a walking Plot Device. Prime is Supes done right. IMHO (cept for crying, whining, and the new retconning him into a pansy with weakness') "
I wonder if he died after blackest night or what happen to him. That last page reminded me of tales from the crypt with him hugging lorie in his dark basement.

But I find the authors that handles him inconsistent, like out of nowhere he gets all his powers back just because black lantern Lex gives it to him? I guess there was no other way...
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By slimj87d
@Primmaster64 said:
" @SlimJ87D: It is suggested that he can do anything that SA Superboy did...you once agreed with me. Don't ya remember? "
Did I? I don't remember agreeing that Superboy-Prime = SA Superboy...

I have multiple post that say Superboy-Prime =/= SA Superboy

=/
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Primmaster64
@SlimJ87D: Yeah you did...Remember my SA Superboy vs Superboy Prime?
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San

Okay I changed #4, #2, #5, and #7 to make it a little even. I'm surprised everyone's saying Prime doesn't make this. Prime has been very dominate in the battle forum.... 

@King Saturn said:

" @Superman2099 said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Superman2099 said:

" @King Saturn said:
" @Superman2099 said:

It was still at least the majority of the Current Superman family though... And there were also multiple Superman level beings holding him down there too. I have the video that shows the scans of that if you want to see it. He should be able to defeat the Superman  family with little difficulty since he has that solar powered armor on...   He has also defeated ION Sodam Yat before with minor difficulty. He's killed multiple Green Lanterns with little to no difficulty.  He also was moving planets with relative ease while current Superman can move an planet but he needed help from Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman to just move it. Prime is also as fast as SA Supes because he even mentioned it before. As I said, Prime is basically an insane version of SA Superboy.   "
thats not the point though... they werent actually hitting Prime trying to knock him out... and with all these Superman level beings going at Prime attacking him at once... he would be in trouble... so what a bunch of Superman level dudes held him down... they werent punching him... and thats whats key here... also for all we know Sodam Yat with the ION Power at that point when he was facing Prime is no greater than One Superman level threat... that was clear based on the way Yat fought Prime... Yat barely even used his ION Power... just his raw Daxomite physical strength which is no greater than Superman's and he was actually doing fairly well with Prime at first at least... and so what Prime can move planets... Connor cant move planets... yet his fist drew blood on Superboy Prime... and with all of the Superman family attacking him at once there is no way Prime can beat them all... and another thing... why do people assume Superboy Prime is equal to Silver Age Superboy ? Prime only moved one Planet at a time... Silver Age Superboy showed to be able to move Multiple Planets at once with that Giant Chain... as well as he was fast enough to move outside of Time itself... Prime never displayed the Level of Strength or Speed a Silver Age Superman / Superboy showed...  "

That's kinda PIS that Conner was able to even hurt Superboy Prime... Since he was in his solar powered armor at the time. The other time he did his armor was off though. And I said before that SA Superman complimented on his speed before so he should atleast be near SA Superman's speed. Prime has displayed the strength SA Superboy showed. He easily moved planets before... He didn't need to move planets with an chain before but I'm sure he could since he's equal to SA Superboy's strength. 
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Primmaster64
@Superman2099: exacly. Prime could have moved it with chains if there were any.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@SlimJ87D said:
" @WhiteLantern#1 said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
"@Primmaster64 said:

Its a solar system... and haha I remember him flying through time in history class to find answer to a test... lil shit. SA Superman was a walking Plot Device. Prime is Supes done right. IMHO (cept for crying, whining, and the new retconning him into a pansy with weakness') "
I wonder if he died after blackest night or what happen to him. That last page reminded me of tales from the crypt with him hugging lorie in his dark basement.  But I find the authors that handles him inconsistent, like out of nowhere he gets all his powers back just because black lantern Lex gives it to him? I guess there was no other way... "

Ha I know right. Originally he had literally NO weakness' then he developed some weakness' and they made him bleed a little. He's like afraid of Flash Bart but in LO3W slapps the Flashes around, He cries but then fights the Monarch and wins. He survives UNIVERSAL destruction and then laughs.. haha they made him Silver Age Superman without the PD and then they said "whoaa, too powerful, make him a lil more wussy and give him some weaknesses" he's just a weird character. And I hope they bring him back and make him man up a lil. Maybe even bring him in Brightest Day as a good guy...
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By slimj87d
@Primmaster64 said:

" @SlimJ87D: Yeah you did...Remember my SA Superboy vs Superboy Prime? "

@SlimJ87D said:

" @jacobyLIVE said:

" @Primmaster64 said:

" Um ok I still say they have the same power leves, well according to DCwiki... "  
 Word of advice,bro; Mentioning a wiki on this site isn't wise.They can be edited by anyone. While it may be correct,it's not a reliable soucre "
I think a lot of people here don't understand how teh Wikis work.  They work just like how they work here. Sure they can be edited but they have admins that investigate and modify things, just like comic vine.  "
  I'm sorry, I think I was just talking about DC Wikia =/= Wikipedia

The DC Wikia has their own admins liek Comic Vine's bios for characters do. You have a good memory though I'll give you that, because I thought I had an excellent one, unless you changed your avatar since that past haha. Never was good with names.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Primmaster64
@SlimJ87D: ?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By slimj87d
@Primmaster64 said:
" @SlimJ87D: ? "
I was trying to defend your use of DC Wikia at that time, I don't think I was defending you using SA Superboy = Superboy-Prime
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Primmaster64
@SlimJ87D: DC wiki and Wikipedia state that Prime is basically as powerful as SA Superboy.I don't know how Conner kept up with him...must be bad writting.I also remember that Conner fought SA Superboy too.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Primmaster64:
Prime was never shown to be as powerfl as Silver Age Superman. The reasons SA Superman was soo powerful was because the writers NEVER wantedhim to lose... I think Prime is what SA Supers "Should have" been. Prime has survived UNIVERSAL destruction, thats a SA Supes feat like thing... It's just a lot of characters back then were uber powerful. PC Darkseid would dominate nearly ALL of DCU right now, current darkseids a sad failure. Silver age supes just doesn't make sense some time. I understand what you saying power wise... Prime was unbelievable powerful but they retconned him a lil to make him have weakness' and lose in some fights be deathly afraid and blah blah.. They kinda had to because he was virtually unstoppoble for a while and if THAT prime without any of the weakness' he has now (ie: Kryptonite and Red Sun) or being a wuss would have fought with the Oan Energy he absortbed then he would rule all pretty much Top 10 DCU. haha
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FLCL1
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Stops at 2 "
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@WhiteLantern#1 said:

" @Primmaster64: Prime was never shown to be as powerfl as Silver Age Superman. The reasons SA Superman was soo powerful was because the writers NEVER wantedhim to lose... I think Prime is what SA Supers "Should have" been. Prime has survived UNIVERSAL destruction, thats a SA Supes feat like thing... It's just a lot of characters back then were uber powerful. PC Darkseid would dominate nearly ALL of DCU right now, current darkseids a sad failure. Silver age supes just doesn't make sense some time. I understand what you saying power wise... Prime was unbelievable powerful but they retconned him a lil to make him have weakness' and lose in some fights be deathly afraid and blah blah.. They kinda had to because he was virtually unstoppoble for a while and if THAT prime without any of the weakness' he has now (ie: Kryptonite and Red Sun) or being a wuss would have fought with the Oan Energy he absortbed then he would rule all pretty much Top 10 DCU. haha "

Not in Final Crisis... That was his biggest crowning moment of awesome ever. Not even PC Darkseid owned that much. Now I'm not saying PC Darkseid is weak but Post Crisis Darkseid did something PC Darkseid was never able to do... Find the Anti-Life equation and nearly destroy all of the DC universe.

Well Prime had to be stopped someway... Trust me, if it wasn't for PIS there would've been a lot more dead characters in the DCU during the time of Infinite Crisis.
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@FLCL1 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"Stops at 2 "
"
Oh come on! He's not that weak. It's just three Superman leveled characters. They're facing a Pre-crisis kryptonian. You're underestimating Superboy Prime here.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Primmaster64
@Superman2099: Hey what does PIS mean?
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Superman2099 said:
"@WhiteLantern#1 said:

" @Primmaster64: Prime was never shown to be as powerfl as Silver Age Superman. The reasons SA Superman was soo powerful was because the writers NEVER wantedhim to lose... I think Prime is what SA Supers "Should have" been. Prime has survived UNIVERSAL destruction, thats a SA Supes feat like thing... It's just a lot of characters back then were uber powerful. PC Darkseid would dominate nearly ALL of DCU right now, current darkseids a sad failure. Silver age supes just doesn't make sense some time. I understand what you saying power wise... Prime was unbelievable powerful but they retconned him a lil to make him have weakness' and lose in some fights be deathly afraid and blah blah.. They kinda had to because he was virtually unstoppoble for a while and if THAT prime without any of the weakness' he has now (ie: Kryptonite and Red Sun) or being a wuss would have fought with the Oan Energy he absortbed then he would rule all pretty much Top 10 DCU. haha "

Not in Final Crisis... That was his biggest crowning moment of awesome ever. Not even PC Darkseid owned that much. Now I'm not saying PC Darkseid is weak but Post Crisis Darkseid did something PC Darkseid was never able to do... Find the Anti-Life equation and nearly destroy all of the DC universe. Well Prime had to be stopped someway... Trust me, if it wasn't for PIS there would've been a lot more dead characters in the DCU during the time of Infinite Crisis. "

PC Darkseid was a lot more consistantly powerful. I was talking generality. And i agree on the PIS... Like I said, they had to because they made a character too powerful.
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WhiteLantern#1
@Primmaster64:

Plot Induced Synopsis is what I heard. Basically means than they change a character or the characters circumstances to meet with the storyline or fit the end result
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@Primmaster64 said:

" @Superman2099: Hey what does PIS mean? "

Plot induced stupidity.  

Edit: Check out the PIS vs CIS thread if you need more info about it. 
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Primmaster64
@Superman2099: Exacly what I mean.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FinalStar86

He stops at 8

SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@FinalStar86 said:

" He stops at 8 "

Yea, that does sound about right but I haven't got an good gauge at current Anti-Monitor's power though. He's weaker than COIE version that's for sure though. But at an damaged state prime easily took care of him. And there's also blackest night where he was once again killed by the teamwork of multiple lantern corps. I know he's atleast strong enough to easily kill regular Green Lanterns which says atleast something about his strength.
CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CharlieJade

1He stops at one, Thanos fries his mind and turns him into a vegtable 
2The 3 superfreaks kill him as long as they fight intelligently
3original Doomsday stomps 

u get the picture, emoboy dies

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#47  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Prime Wins. He's An OMNIPOTENT With The Infinity Gauntlet. HE STOMPS TOAA! LOL. (And For The LOL I Meant Stomping TOAA).

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FinalStar86
@CharlieJade said:
" 1He stops at one, Thanos fries his mind and turns him into a vegtable  2The 3 superfreaks kill him as long as they fight intelligently 3original Doomsday stomps  ....  u get the picture, emoboy dies "
Welcome back truepwnage