Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Superboy Prime is sent to Hell for the sins he had committed. The Hell he is sent to is comprised of many Hell's from merging universes. 
Can Prime escape Hell and his awaited punishments, or is he doomed to be tormented for all eternity?
Battles: 
 First Round:
1. Ghost Rider
2. Etrigan
3. Spawn 
4. Blackheart
5. Asmodel

Second Round: 
1. Lady Death
2.  Mephestio
3. Malebolgia
4. Neron
5. Trigon

Third Round:  
1.Satanus
2.Blaze
3.Azazel
4.Beezlebub  
5-Lucifer

Rules: 
1.Superboy Prime still retains his powers: 100 % charged
2. In the third round Prime gains the Oan powers he had as Superman Prime.
3. Prime  can be assisted by his Prime Trapper self (If need be in certian rounds: Namely 3) 
Avatar image for silversurfer010
silversurfer010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By silversurfer010

now  is just his soul  sent to hell  or is his body there to.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@silversurfer010 said:

" now  is just his soul  sent to hell  or is his body there to. "

His body and soul.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Methos

Emo-man prime doesn't make it through the first round.. 

As stated pretty cleanly, any supernatural effect, like Ghost Rider's magic effects, will have the same effect on a kryptonian that they do on a human.. 

Ghost Rider would kill him, if not, Etrigan would eviscerate him for sure 

M

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Methos said:
" Emo-man prime doesn't make it through the first round..  As stated pretty cleanly, any supernatural effect, like Ghost Rider's magic effects, will have the same effect on a kryptonian that they do on a human..  Ghost Rider would kill him, if not, Etrigan would eviscerate him for sure  M "
 Couldn't Prime Speed Blitz the hell out of them? That and the fact he is much stronger then Ghost Rider and Etrigan?
True, although couldn't he ask for some help from his Time Trapper help. Not like he would keep helping him, and not sure where he would stop at. Seeing how Boy Prime was an idiot when he met his Prime Trapper self.
silversurfer010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By silversurfer010
@Methos:  well that just it magic does not effect prime as it does the others.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle
@Methos said:
"Emo-man prime doesn't make it through the first round..  As stated pretty cleanly, any supernatural effect, like Ghost Rider's magic effects, will have the same effect on a kryptonian that they do on a human..  Ghost Rider would kill him, if not, Etrigan would eviscerate him for sure  M "

This is correct, and current Ghost Rider isn't affected by physical attacks limiting Superboys offensive dramatically
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Methos

where's that been said in the comics Silversurfer010? 

As far as i know, the only thing in the normal DCU that doesn't affect Emo-man prime the same is Kryptonite... magic still works fine on him 

M

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By danhimself
@Methos said:
" where's that been said in the comics Silversurfer010?  As far as i know, the only thing in the normal DCU that doesn't affect Emo-man prime the same is Kryptonite... magic still works fine on him  M "
he's laughed off magical attacks from Black Adam
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By GT-Man

SP gets his ass stomped
silversurfer010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By silversurfer010
@cattlebattle:  if i remember right magic does not effect prime what so ever.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FinalStar86
@danhimself said:
" @Methos said:
" where's that been said in the comics Silversurfer010?  As far as i know, the only thing in the normal DCU that doesn't affect Emo-man prime the same is Kryptonite... magic still works fine on him  M "
he's laughed off magical attacks from Black Adam "
And from Mordru
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Methos
@FinalStar86 said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Methos said:
he's laughed off magical attacks from Black Adam "
And from Mordru "

scan please, as i remember him dodging them but not laughing them off 

M
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Methos said:
No, it doesn't. It actually tickles him. Mordru used his magic and it had no affect. Raven tried an empathy spell on him, did no good.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By tensor
@Methos:  not it does not magic does not work on prime at all even in final crisis legion of three worlds he got hit by magic an nothing
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

just checking back issues... 

everytime Emo-man prime has gone up against magic, he's been wearing his 'super sun' armor... 

but if he's resistant to magic, fine, i'll accept that... 

i still say he'll get his ass kicked though, as he's in HELL 

no, yellow sun, so lovely solar radiation to keep him at 'super' levels... 

M

silversurfer010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By silversurfer010

he has a weak mind which they can use to play mind games with him to beat him.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By danhimself
@Methos:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos

yup, i see both times he's wearing the 'super emo armour' to supercharge him 

M

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Methos said:
" yup, i see both times he's wearing the 'super emo armour' to supercharge him  M "
Alright for the sake of argument he has the suit, and is 100 % charged when he is sent to hell body and soul. Although it won't do him any good with no sun.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos

nope...  

so i'll agree that he's not as vunerable to magic as other kryptonians... 

oh well, no yellow sun in Hell, Etrican and Ghost Rider can keep him locked up in their cell as their b!tc# for a few millenia 

M

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Methos said:
" nope...   so i'll agree that he's not as vunerable to magic as other kryptonians...  oh well, no yellow sun in Hell, Etrican and Ghost Rider can keep him locked up in their cell as their b!tc# for a few millenia  M "
Not sure if it will be that easy, if that was to happen don't think any one would complain. lol
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reactor
@Methos said:
" yup, i see both times he's wearing the 'super emo armour' to supercharge him  M "
Not supercharge, to keep him at his best. If I remember correctly, SBP got the armor to keep him charged at all times, no matter where he is. That's not supercharging him anymore than sitting on the daily planet at noon, it's just keeping him amped to his power levels don't dwindle.

Check out the Sinestro Corps War as an example. Superman, Supergirl and Power Girl were all laying the beat down on SBP once his armor got damaged and torn off. After that, SBP got weaker, due to it being night. Once the sun began to rise, though, his power levels went back up to normal, which is around the time he beat the living crap out of Ion-powered Sodam Yat.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Reactor said:
" @Methos said:
Not supercharge, to keep him at his best. If I remember correctly, SBP got the armor to keep him charged at all times, no matter where he is. That's not supercharging him anymore than sitting on the daily planet at noon, it's just keeping him amped to his power levels don't dwindle.  Check out the Sinestro Corps War as an example. Superman, Supergirl and Power Girl were all laying the beat down on SBP once his armor got damaged and torn off. After that, SBP got weaker, due to it being night. Once the sun began to rise, though, his power levels went back up to normal, which is around the time he beat the living crap out of Ion-powered Sodam Yat. "
So, how far do you think Prime will get?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CosmicSpiral

No matter how many demons and hell lords he beats, SBP gets dismissed by Lucifer. 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@CosmicSpiral said:
" No matter how many demons and hell lords he beats, SBP gets dismissed by Lucifer.  "
Well, not sure if this matters. This is Lucifer before he got his wings from the Japaneese gods vs Superman Prime with Oan powers + Prime Trappers help. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Susanoo
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Methos said:
" Emo-man prime doesn't make it through the first round..  As stated pretty cleanly, any supernatural effect, like Ghost Rider's magic effects, will have the same effect on a kryptonian that they do on a human..  Ghost Rider would kill him, if not, Etrigan would eviscerate him for sure  M "
 Couldn't Prime Speed Blitz the hell out of them? That and the fact he is much stronger then Ghost Rider and Etrigan?True, although couldn't he ask for some help from his Time Trapper help. Not like he would keep helping him, and not sure where he would stop at. Seeing how Boy Prime was an idiot when he met his Prime Trapper self. "

Prime will probably just laugh and say how weak all of them are. By then, Rider Hellfires him or Penance Stares him if Prime doesn't know about his abilities. If Prime does blitz most of them, it's only a matter of time before Rider takes him. Btw, is that Lucifer in Marvel or Lucifer Morningstar in DC?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Susanoo said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Methos said:
 Couldn't Prime Speed Blitz the hell out of them? That and the fact he is much stronger then Ghost Rider and Etrigan?True, although couldn't he ask for some help from his Time Trapper help. Not like he would keep helping him, and not sure where he would stop at. Seeing how Boy Prime was an idiot when he met his Prime Trapper self. "
Prime will probably just laugh and say how weak all of them are. By then, Rider Hellfires him or Penance Stares him if Prime doesn't know about his abilities. If Prime does blitz most of them, it's only a matter of time before Rider takes him. Btw, is that Lucifer in Marvel or Lucifer Morningstar in DC? "
Well, I was orignally planning on DC but that seems to be a little bit of curbstomp. Might change that.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Susanoo

@OmegaDynasty:
I see.... Back to the thread, I don't see Prime getting very far in here. He might even stop at Rider and complain and whine to him about why he can't die.

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TonyMack510
@Methos said:
@Methos:  Actually that is incorrect Superboy Prime is Immortal and therefore cannot die lol, plus he is not affected by any kind of mystical or magical nature, due to his existence outside of the multiverse he is unharmed by such attacks that you claim, it honestly would be a waist and given the stipulations in this battle Prime should have no problem getting through the obstacles in Hell... 

PRIME SOLO'S

that ends another lesson for today.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Susanoo
@TonyMack510 said:
" @Methos said:
@Methos:  Actually that is incorrect Superboy Prime is Immortal and therefore cannot die lol, plus he is not affected by any kind of mystical or magical nature, due to his existence outside of the multiverse he is unharmed by such attacks that you claim, it honestly would be a waist and given the stipulations in this battle Prime should have no problem getting through the obstacles in Hell...   PRIME SOLO'S  that ends another lesson for today. "

If he's immune to attacks outside the multiverse (I believe yout refering to Marvel/DC), then why would the OP make the thread? GR's Hellfire and Penance Stare should get to Prime. It got to Classic Strange. Also, assuming if the OP stays with Lucifer Morningstar, How is Prime gonna get past him?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Susanoo said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @Methos said:
@Methos:  Actually that is incorrect Superboy Prime is Immortal and therefore cannot die lol, plus he is not affected by any kind of mystical or magical nature, due to his existence outside of the multiverse he is unharmed by such attacks that you claim, it honestly would be a waist and given the stipulations in this battle Prime should have no problem getting through the obstacles in Hell...   PRIME SOLO'S  that ends another lesson for today. "
If he's immune to attacks outside the multiverse (I believe yout refering to Marvel/DC), then why would the OP make the thread? GR's Hellfire and Penance Stare should get to Prime. It got to Classic Strange. Also, assuming if the OP stays with Lucifer Morningstar, How is Prime gonna get past him? "
That is if I am going to stay with it, just having trouble thinking of who to add for a final encounter that isn't a total megaultrastomp against SP.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Susanoo
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @Methos said:
If he's immune to attacks outside the multiverse (I believe yout refering to Marvel/DC), then why would the OP make the thread? GR's Hellfire and Penance Stare should get to Prime. It got to Classic Strange. Also, assuming if the OP stays with Lucifer Morningstar, How is Prime gonna get past him? "
That is if I am going to stay with it, just having trouble thinking of who to add for a final encounter that isn't a total megaultrastomp against SP. "

Hmm yes i can't think of one either. Rune King Thor comes to mind but he doesn't fit in to this thread's scenario.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34  Edited By charlieboy
@TonyMack510:
prime is the only one on his side. . so solos is not really the appropriate term.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Susanoo said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @TonyMack510 said:
" @Methos said:
That is if I am going to stay with it, just having trouble thinking of who to add for a final encounter that isn't a total megaultrastomp against SP. "
Hmm yes i can't think of one either. Rune King Thor comes to mind but he doesn't fit in to this thread's scenario. "
Well it would be Superman Prime with OAN power & Prime Trapper Superboy as Time Trapper vs Lucifer. Although I don't think that would do anything good. Lucifer can create universe by himself, and most likely destroy it. However, SMP survived a Universal destroying attack.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@OmegaDynasty said: 
Well, not sure if this matters. This is Lucifer before he got his wings from the Japaneese gods vs Superman Prime with Oan powers + Prime Trappers help.  "
That Lucifer was still powerful enough to open an entrance into the Void outside of creation and make it stick. He was powerful enough to perch on the Source Wall and ignore the Source. 
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @OmegaDynasty said: 
Well, not sure if this matters. This is Lucifer before he got his wings from the Japaneese gods vs Superman Prime with Oan powers + Prime Trappers help.  "
That Lucifer was still powerful enough to open an entrance into the Void outside of creation and make it stick. He was powerful enough to perch on the Source Wall and ignore the Source.  "
Didn't Superman Prime destroy the source wall  or something like that? Not sure, the only two things I remember great about the Oan amped Prime was him punching a hole into the fifth dimension and stalemating Monarch and surviving a universal destroying explosion.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@OmegaDynasty said: 

Didn't Superman Prime destroy the source wall  or something like that? Not sure, the only two things I remember great about the Oan amped Prime was him punching a hole into the fifth dimension and stalemating Monarch and surviving a universal destroying explosion. "

He made a wee little base inside of it and entered the fifth dimension with the power of two retcons and fanfic-worthy writing. They had to rewrite the power of fifth-dimensional imps so the story didn't fall apart at the beginning. :P
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TonyMack510
@Susanoo said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @Methos said:

@Susanoo:  Well those are very good questions my friend, i will explain...

1. Prime being unaffected by any type of Mystical or Magical force along with attacks outside the multiverse is a great edge and im not sure why the OP would miss that factor it could be a misunderstanding of Prime's abilities, but none the less GR's Hellfire & Penance stare won't work on a being like Prime due to the factor that i mentioned.

2. I am not so sure that Classic Strange is immune to all types of Mystical or Magical forces along with attacks outside the multiverse as Prime is, but i will have to look up more on Classic Strange before i can conduct an answer.

3. Lucifer Morningstar depending on his power level would be the only true obstacle in Prime's path through Hell after all Morningstar is a disciple of the Presence.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Susanoo
@TonyMack510 said:
"@Susanoo said:

" @TonyMack510 said:

" @Methos said:

@Susanoo:  Well those are very good questions my friend, i will explain...  1. Prime being unaffected by any type of Mystical or Magical force along with attacks outside the multiverse is a great edge and im not sure why the OP would miss that factor it could be a misunderstanding of Prime's abilities, but none the less GR's Hellfire & Penance stare won't work on a being like Prime due to the factor that i mentioned.  2. I am not so sure that Classic Strange is immune to all types of Mystical or Magical forces along with attacks outside the multiverse as Prime is, but i will have to look up more on Classic Strange before i can conduct an answer.  3. Lucifer Morningstar depending on his power level would be the only true obstacle in Prime's path through Hell after all Morningstar is a disciple of the Presence. "

Hmm i see. But in the case against Primes immunity to magic, several character's were immune to something yet it affected them later on. In the Marvel Zombie universe, Wolverine got infected, Thor was hurting Juggs with Physical Force (May have taken down his forcefield but still). GR's Penance Stare and Hellfire might carry extra propertys to be able to damage Prime. But if it doesn't, then Prime beats Rider as seeing how Rider has no other way to take Prime.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TonyMack510
@charlieboy said:
" @TonyMack510: prime is the only one on his side. . so solos is not really the appropriate term. "
@charlieboy:  sorry young lady i had too much coffee today... Oh. He. He. He. He. He. He. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha... Oh happy day
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By charlieboy
@TonyMack510:
alrighty then. not a girl. just have a dazzler avatar.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@charlieboy said:
" @TonyMack510: alrighty then. not a girl. just have a dazzler avatar. "
Think he was other somewhat rping or something, also what do you mean by only one on his side. He does have his Time Trapper self there to help him sometimes.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By charlieboy
@OmegaDynasty:
for the most part on his own tho. i just don't think solo is the term.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Methos said:
Prime shrugged off Magical attacks from Mordru I believe.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@charlieboy said:
" @OmegaDynasty: for the most part on his own tho. i just don't think solo is the term. "
I think he might have some trouble in part 2 as well. Like some one said, Prime isn't that smart so he might be tricked by these powerful demons. That is if he gives them time to even talk to him, which he might just be flying in punch happy.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By charlieboy
@OmegaDynasty:

i also think as much evil as he has done he would be especially vulnerable to the penance stare.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@charlieboy said:
" @OmegaDynasty: i also think as much evil as he has done he would be especially vulnerable to the penance stare. "
That is if it works on him.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
" @Methos said:
Prime shrugged off Magical attacks from Mordru I believe. "
Nvm....it was already addressed. For sake of argument though his armor only serves to provide him solar energy when he is in the absence of it I believe.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Lunacyde said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Methos said:
Prime shrugged off Magical attacks from Mordru I believe. "
Nvm....it was already addressed. For sake of argument though his armor only serves to provide him solar energy when he is in the absence of it I believe. "
So, what you're saying is that it gives him solar powers when he is not near it. Trying to remember if he told Alex Luthor that when he asked about the suit, when he was stuck in the Speed Force under a red sun he some how managed to build it and it gave him solar energy. Not sure if there has to be a sun present though.