#1 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
 Can Superboy Prime and Mon El ( Pre Crisis ) take down Mr. Majestic and Apollo in an all out battle ? 

caption

caption
caption
caption

#2 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this God Majestic? If it isn't, team 1 takes it.

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this current majestic.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Is this God Majestic? If it isn't, team 1 takes it."
Oh Heck No... we cant use him in this battle. He is too powerful
#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Current majestic then.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Current majestic then."
Current Majestic written to his full potential.... Lately Majestic has been looking bad to guys like Superman and Hal Jordan...
#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Current majestic then."
Current Majestic written to his full potential.... Lately Majestic has been looking bad to guys like Superman and Hal Jordan..."
Okay.
#8 Posted by lordraiden (7007 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, bordering on curbstomp, cause Apollo aint doing much to those two! SBP could hold his own long enough!

#9 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't Majestic's 10,000 years worth of warrior experience enable him to beat prime due to his strength being not that far off from SBP.... i know SBP is stronger in terms of Raw Power, but Majestic's Raw power isn't that far off, both are planet movers.

But anyways, I still believe team one would still beat them, and the scenario would go like this. Mon-El smashes apollo, while SBP and Maj are evenly brawling it out. Mon-El enters the battle thus two on one. Mon-El will get knocked out, but by that time, Maj would be worn out, and SBP would just RAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE tirelessly. After the battle is done, SBP will kill Mon-El due to emoism.

#10 Posted by termiteone4ever (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#11 Posted by HolySerpent (12514 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say team 1 but I really don't know to much majestic

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic has Superboy's strength (they're both planet-movers) but Prime doesn't have Majestic's intelligence, skill, or experience fighting opponents that are actually on his level. I see the two of them fighting like a new, fresh wrestler, against a seasoned vet still in his prime, or like Batman against someone who's physically a peak human, but without any of his skills or intelligence. And thinking like that, Majestic could take Prime and Mon-el together since Mon-el is probably out of Apollo's league.

#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (14648 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

It was already said that this is current Majestic at his full potential.I think that Team 1 wins.