" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

"Heralds die Prime 1 shots both of them "

SBP won't be doing that. If SBP and ION win, its going to be because of ION :P  The surfer himself can own any incarnation of supes(Well some not included) via sucking him dry of his lifeforce / metabolized solar energy and all that jazz while being intagible or mind raping him lol.  SS with his rediculous bag of tricks for powers, along with his rediculous control over them > SBP "
Ion is a jobber who cant even beat Mongul without tapping into the Ion power..and he still supposedly died when he did so  Prime one shots both of them...Surfer can only beat regular Superman...Pre Crisis Supes, Superboy Prime and all of the above would slaughter the Heralds  Surfer got knocked out by Hulk in 3 shots..Prime one shots him...Surfer also got beaten to death by Thanos..Surfer also lost to Namor..Surfer almost got friend by Storms lighting also  Its a ridiculous stomp..Sodam can sit back and laugh as Prime tears the Heralds a new asshole... "
When has the hulk knocked out the Surfer in three shots O.O? If your talking world war hulk when he was cut from the power cosmic, and basically traded blows with the hulk, neither destroying eath other. I wouldn't really call that a knock out. The mythic Namor loss, where Namor knocks him off his board, then begins to chat with him, isn't exactly a loss :P Unless ofcourse I knock you off your skate board, and to avoid getting pulverized myself strike up an interesting conversation that makes you not beat the crap out me is winning. Namor has never beaten the surfer xD  Thanos beat him to death, and the Surfer can absorb anything storm can throw at him, if he is getting fried by bolts of lightling thats PIS.  The Surfer just has a much larger bag of tricks to throw at prime, all prime has going for him is rediculous physical power, and durability. Heat ray vision the surfer soaks up like a spongue.  The Surfer can just suck all them yummy metabolized solar energy(Or his life force :P), and trap him in his board, then drop him off at the nearest red giant :P "
It wasnt World war Hulk... Namor won against Surfer..the fight was under water..but Namor still doesnt come close to physical power to SUperman let alone Prime   Thanos beat him to death...and considering that Thanos doesnt have a small fraction of Primes physical strenght or speed..Prime would do just that in a single hit..Surfer has always been incompetent in his fights..Storm frying him is a testament to his poor durability..  Surfer isnt going to survive being hit by Prime...and I already explained on the other thread that Primes body absorbs energy making siphoning him impossible..Red Star and Firestorm tried it and failed  Surfer and Morg get 1 shotted "
Lol how is that a win for Namor, all he did was knock him off his board, the next page he gets up no worse for wear and even summons his board :P He showed no signs of actually being harmed by Namor.  Black Panther's cosmic PIS armbar can beat prime too, considering the fact the Surfer doesn't breath muchless have a windpipe.    - Siphoning should work just fine on prime, the Surfer can take someones life force, sucking out metabolized solar energy shouldn't be difficult at all-   Theres absolutely no reason for this not to be effective against prime.The only reason I don't bring up him turning SBP into a statue is because of the "Resistance" supermen apparently have to matter manipulation (Will power totally beats someone manipulating your atoms xD, right?) which I guess somehow their healing factor prevents (Which is total BS, that doesn't make any sense).  The surfer can turn intagible, mind rape SBP (There is nothing that proves telepathy doesn't have any effect on him), phase his hand through SBP skull and squeeze his brain (hes never done this, and never will but hey it would look cool) :P Blast him with energy more then able to destroy a planet he can make them composed of red solar energy.  Post An SS has no problems with getting down to buisness killing his opponent. What else can someone like SS who is, even said by Galactus, to be exceptionally gifted with the use of power cosmic, do to Superboy Prime. "
Siphoning wouldnt work because it was already tried on Prime and it failed...I already said this Mind raping wouldnt work because superior Psychics have failed to psionically assault Prime, both in IC and LO3W The only hope you might have given Surfer is going intangible..and he will be dead long before he has a chance to do that or even thinks about doing that   The reason matter manipulation doesnt work on Superman is because the more durable and tougher a substance is the harder it is to transmute it...the only 2 characters I can think of that can get past this rule are Sersi and current Firestorm  Surfers blast wouldnt even tickle Prime...Prime survived universal destruction with no apparent damage  Surfer gets 1 shotted.. "
It doesn't matter how durable you are, the guy converts matter into energy effortlessly, just like his boss, the big G. The healing factor nonsense makes more sense. If someone is toying with your atoms, your aren't stopping that.  SS wasn't the one doing the siphoning. It is his easy win against the Hulk, and will work just fine on SBP, it doesn't even matter what he is siphoning, SBP's metabolized solar energy, life force, ext. A universal buster attack directed at Prime would kill him, far less force has been able to harm him, lets not kid ourselves here, he is not that durable. He can survive the destroction of a universe for some reason, but not a universe destroying attack.  Ultimate Nullifier > SBP  The Surfer doesn't get one shotted. Your giving wayyy to much credit to prime, who has gotten hurt by lesser means :P But if we want to bring current incarnations of the characters against one another, SS CURBSTOMP. Prime only wins this fight by one way, physical brute force. Thats it, not by tryin to blitz the Surfer, not through heat ray vision, and certaintly not through out smarting him. "
Durability has alot to do with it..the more durable or dense a substance is..the harder it is to transmutate..not saying its impossible..but Surfer would have to spend alot of time and concentration trying it...Time he doesnt have in this fight...  Who said anything about a healing factor? Prime doesnt have one..otherwise the S in his chest would be gone  Even if Surfer can drain the life force out of someone [and I doubt he can] How often does he go for it...a blood lusted Surfer didnt drain the life force out of Thanos and Thanos ended up cleaning his clock for it...  Surviving a universe destroying blast in general is an amazing feat...durability isnt a question..none of Surfers blast would even scratch Prime...  Prime would get 1 shotted..Surfer has been hurt by far weaker beings and even killed by Thanos who doesnt possess a fraction of Primes physical power  I give Prime all the credit he deserves..and heat vision would also kill Surfer..Primes heat vision was able to burn through Superman whos much more durable then Surfer is..and vaporize the Source wall..which took 5 sky fathers to poke a small hole in ....  He doesnt have to blitz him..Surfer has been smacked around by slow grounded bricks..and this fight isnt going to last long enough for Surfer to outsmart anyone..  Surfer and Morg die...Thats it "

Apparently kryptonians have a small bit of a healing factor attached to them :P 

His heatray vision is raw energy, that depletes his solar energy reserves. That would cost him the fight easily. He would basically be throwing his own power away at the Surfer to use right back against him. Which I have no doubt in my mind SBP would be dumb enough to do.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Prime doesnt..otherwise the S on his chest would be gone

HV depletes solar energy reserves..but Surfer will be dead once Prime fires it so it wont matter

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Hellos
@Johnny_Nemesis said:

"Prime doesnt..otherwise the S on his chest would be gone  HV depletes solar energy reserves..but Surfer will be dead once Prime fires it so it wont matter "

Heat vision would not harm the Surfer, because thats Energy he can effortlessly absorb :P 
Thats just how it is. 

Heatray vision would not with this fight. 

Let me edit this in :P 

Power Cosmic has blocked warrior madness Thor with a power gem.  
Galactus gave the Surfer skin that allows him to fly right through the hottest stars and not feel the heat, heatray vision = just more energy to use against prime. 

Another quick edit: 

Doesn't matter what the battlefield is for the Surfer, unlike prime he doesn't need a yellow star to operate at full power, it can be blue, red, a rainbow star!
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Heat Vision would harm Surfer..Heat Vision burned through Superman and burned through the source wall

Surfer is an energy absorber..HV isnt energy..

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By BatDance
@Hellos said:

"   Another quick edit:  Doesn't matter what the battlefield is for the Surfer, unlike prime he doesn't need a yellow star to operate at full power, it can be blue, red, a rainbow star! "

can be a planetary source, IR source, a quasar, a pulsar, a radio source, a nebula, xrays, high energy gamma rays, psycho mans psychic energy...

Surfer = cosmic = can feed off all the energies of the known Universe

@Johnny_Nemesis said:

" Heat Vision would harm Surfer..Heat Vision burned through Superman  "

Superman durability breaks a Moon almost dies doing it

Surfer durability takes shots from Galactus, survives Solar Systems exploding, fights INSIDE BLACKHOLES
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

HV isnt energy

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Hellos
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Heat Vision would harm Surfer..Heat Vision burned through Superman and burned through the source wall  Surfer is an energy absorber..HV isnt energy.. "

Lets point out the word heat, and lets point out its basically raw solar energy kryptonians let out through their eyes. 

Power Cosmic allows him to effortlessly absorb it, just like he absorbed all that rediculous amount of energy Fireloard threw at him just to toss it back right back at him.

Not only will it not harm the Surfer, he will throw it right back at prime with a much greater intensity. There is NOTHING special about heatray vision from any of the kryptonians that doesn't allow the surfer to easily manipulate.  

Maybe if he was throwing magic from his eyes the surfer can't absorb that, but its really just raw solar energy.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

HV isnt energy..and HV would turn Surfer into ashes...its not a hard concept..HV was more powerful then the combined attacks of 5 skyfather 

1 skyfather would obliterate Sufer 1000x over

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

But HV is a moot point
None of Surfers attacks would even tickle Prime, and Prime only has to hit Surfer once to kill him

Surfer and Morg die..  Sodam just sits back and laughs

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BatDance
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" HV isnt energy "
What is it then? MATTER? 
IS IT RED ICE CUBES? 

IS IT EROTIC-VISION LIKE SMALLVILE's CLARK GETTING HOT AND BOTHERED? (yes they did do that stupid story in the tv series)
IS IT MAGIC?

the fanwankery in this thread is incredible
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

No one is wanking anything..I barely like Prime or Surfer..I just know that Surfer and Morg are going to die in this fight because Prime is a guy who punks out skyfathers and omnipotent beings...

Everyone of Surfers tricks are useless

Siphoning energy..been done 
Mind rape ... been done
Energy blast..been done

Surfer has shown himself to be unable to take a hit from a guy like Thanos..whats going to happen when Prime delivers 2 or 3 shots to Surfer 1000x faster then Thanos did...Surfer would never see it coming

I admit I was wrong about the HV actually..While it would kill Surfer if it hit..Surfer can manipulate it..possibly..but it wouldnt come down to that because Surfer and Morg wouldnt survive being hit by Prime more then 1 maybe 2 times if their lucky

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Hellos

@Johnny_Nemesis said:

"But HV is a moot point None of Surfers attacks would even tickle Prime, and Prime only has to hit Surfer once to kill him Surfer and Morg die..  Sodam just sits back and laughs "

Much weaker characters then the Surfer have hurt Prime, if your not going to accept that. 
 Boo. You can claim is PIS or whatever, but still he was hurt.  

HV is energy comming out of those eyes, and not even close enough to heat of the stars the Surfer can just fly right through and not even feel the heat. I don't know what you think that heat ray vision though.  
If its not energy what is it, why does it burn things, where does kryptonians get it from? (Guys like the Surfer really can laugh off heatray vision, even primes)

He can't actually survive a universe buster attack directed at him, hell he wouldn't even be able to handle a galaxy busting attack directed right at him. All the energy from either of those attacks would vaporize him. 

Give the Surfer had access to knowledge of Primes weaknesses (Hey prime can have access to his too, good thing he doesn't have any xD) he could fire red solar energy at prime with a mix of his general cosmic mojo beams. Maybe even emit a form of kryptonite radiation, he would flat out own prime hardcore :P 

Skyfathers own the Surfer, SBP would have his ass handed to him by Odin despite his "Magic resistance", I might have gave the fight to SMP but SBP doesn't even come close on Odins radar, especially in asguard. 
On the note of turning the Surfer into ash, thats impossible. Hell he can't melt. He has been shattered and even cut into pieces (Bear in mind while fighting Galactus level heavy hitters, and beating them :P)  

Anyways atleast the current forms of each character, the Surfer won't even need to break a sweat to kill prime now. 

Quick Edit : if physical force from Supes, Bart Allen, Martian Manhunter, Super Boy, ext (The best heavy hitter here Supes can only shatter a planet) can make SBP fly through the air, cosmic blasts that can destroy planets effortlessly should have the same effect. (Unless its complete PIS that the physical force behind these attacks harm prime :P)

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Hellos said:
"

@Johnny_Nemesis said:

"But HV is a moot point None of Surfers attacks would even tickle Prime, and Prime only has to hit Surfer once to kill him Surfer and Morg die..  Sodam just sits back and laughs "

Much weaker characters then the Surfer have hurt Prime, if your not going to accept that. 
 Boo. You can claim is PIS or whatever, but still he was hurt.  

HV is energy comming out of those eyes, and not even close enough to heat of the stars the Surfer can just fly right through and not even feel the heat. I don't know what you think that heat ray vision though.  
If its not energy what is it, why does it burn things, where does kryptonians get it from? (Guys like the Surfer really can laugh off heatray vision, even primes)

He can't actually survive a universe buster attack directed at him, hell he wouldn't even be able to handle a galaxy busting attack directed right at him. All the energy from either of those attacks would vaporize him. 

Give the Surfer had access to knowledge of Primes weaknesses (Hey prime can have access to his too, good thing he doesn't have any xD) he could fire red solar energy at prime with a mix of his general cosmic mojo beams. Maybe even emit a form of kryptonite radiation, he would flat out own prime hardcore :P 

Skyfathers own the Surfer, SBP would have his ass handed to him by Odin despite his "Magic resistance", I might have gave the fight to SMP but SBP doesn't even come close on Odins radar, especially in asguard. 
On the note of turning the Surfer into ash, thats impossible. Hell he can't melt. He has been shattered and even cut into pieces (Bear in mind while fighting Galactus level heavy hitters, and beating them :P) 

Anyways atleast the current forms of each character, the Surfer won't even need to break a sweat to kill prime now.

"
Thats exactly what it is ...PIS...Prime goes from surviving Monarchs universe destroying blast to getting punched in the face by Connor

However Surfers showings of low durability are consistent..Prime would kill him in a single hit

Who can actually direct a universe destroying blast at someone? That is complete nonsense and irrelevant...the fact that he survived a blast that destroyed all life in a universe was amazing enough..but the fact that he was at the core of the blast is even more impressive

Not to mention he took attacks from Guardians also...one Oan would hand wave the Heralds away

Red solar radiation does little against Prime..3 versions of Element Lad and Sun Boy continued to try to exploit Primes so called weaknessess and Prime ended up killing a few of them in LO3W...Surfer shooting blast as Prime would just piss him off more and make Prime want to punch Surfers head off even more

Skyfathers own Surfer..Prime would destroy Odin and decimate Asgard..he took 3 Guardians of the universe each far more powerful then Odin is..and laughed off attacks from Mordru..another person who dwarfs Odin in power

and these were all from Super Boy Prime..not Superman Prime...

Surfer cant melt..but every molecule of his being can be vaporized..no molecules ..no surfer

Anway you could use current versions of both characters....Prime still has his powers or they appear to be returning to him but it doesnt matter anyway

Superboy Prime tears Surfer and Morg apart...you can throw in Sodam on their team and they would still die horribly
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Hellos
I stopped typing a response when I read SBP could destroy Odin and Asguard, along with vaporize the Surfer when lacking any real attack that can vaporize him.  Galactus level beings don't do that how would he.
Originally I was going to point out how Monarch didn't deliver a universe destroying explosion, much less any sort of focused energy blast at prime, and it did make for a nice durability feat. 

I am done with this man lol, Supermans at best can shatter a planet, yet theres enough physical force behind his punch to harm prime, and your saying to me that a cosmic blast that the Surfer can fire and effortlessly destroy planets with isn't able to harm SBP. 

If you expecting DC to give SBP back all the rediculous PIS that was SBP, I wouldn't count on it. Wouldn't allow for good story telling imo.I have been wrong before. 
I am so god damn glad they depowered him, he made for a terrible villian that was afraid of speedsters and the dark. If he ever returns as a villian I hope they do him more justice, and don't make him so damn retarded.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Superman at best can destroy a planet
Superboy Prime can destroy the entire Source wall..Surfer wouldnt even be able to chip it

Galactus level beings cant vaporize the Source wall....

Monarchs attack wiped out all life in the universe....and Prime was at the brunt of it...you cant focus a universe destroying attack on a single person..Prime survived universal destruction...

Supermans hits on Prime barely phase him either...Black Adam..a being whos much stronger then Superman...Hit Prime and Prime was barely phased by him

Prime has already taken on 3 beings at the same time..each whos powers dwarf Odins..and laughed off the attack of someone whos powers also dwarf Odins..it isnt a hard concept...Odin would be slaughtered by Prime..so would Surfer 

And Odins power isnt all the impressive either..he was in Asgard..being amped by the Gunigir and was unable to put down Thanos...

I'm flat out telling you that an attack from Surfer wouldnt phase Prime..Superman fights with physical force...energy attacks from guardians and mordru {again people that would obliterate Surfer in an eye blink} were unable to phase Prime

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Hellos said:
I am done with this man lol,
When you're wrong, you're wrong
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Hellos
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos said:
When you're wrong, you're wrong "

Kk, The Surfer shrinks himself, fly's right into prime Vaporizes his brain, or some other nonsense in his body. 

Game Set match.

I would say he could just shrink prime then blast him, but I would get hit with the whole matter manipulation doesn't work on kryptonians, because they are super durable (Even though this would not make any difference, he can do the same to a city). 

Even though he wouldn't have to do any of this now, since his depowerment. 

Really I am done with this and I want this thread to go back to the depths of bottom of comicvine :P 
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

A city isnt as durable as a kryptonian is
a city is made of concrete and steel...materials that can be easily be transmuted 

Primes insides are just as durable as his outsides are...

I suggest you read a chemistry book..and learn about transmutation and how molecules work...can Surfer transmute people with Super durability? Sure..but it would take him ridiculous concentration and time which he wont have when Prime one shots him

Its a done deal...Prime one shots Morg and Surfer killing them instantly...Sodam sits back and laughs

You can throw Ion on team 2 and they still get murked

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Hellos said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos said:
 Really I am done with this and I want this thread to go back to the depths of bottom of comicvine :P  "
When you're wrong, you're wrong
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Surfers awesome speed
Surfers awesome speed
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Hellos
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos said:
 Really I am done with this and I want this thread to go back to the depths of bottom of comicvine :P  "

Well right now SBP is a depowered whimp in his basement with glowing red eyes, nerd raging about his defeat in the comics on the web :P 

Yes the Surfer can school him.  

You definitely good at forcing me to respond though kudos, Surfer still shrinks himselfs flies into prime obliterates him there. Its within his power, he can do it, and for this fight I say he does.  

Bye prime. But really can this end this thread wasn't worth reviving, just to argue for a good chunk of it if prime's heat ray vision was energy or not :P
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Oh so Prime has to be depowered for Surfer to win..well Surfer better get in his victory now ... Prime's powers are coming back to him hence the red eyes...and when they do Surfer dies instantly

I already explained that Primes insides are as durable as his outsides are..ignoring facts isnt helping your case

Surfers gets 1 shotted

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By BatDance
@DJSNuva1 said:
" I guess the fate of this battle lies on which strength level we put Superboy on. The Owning Myx Superboy, or the jobber Superboy? "
Mxy Superboy wins thanks to PIS

normal Superboy gets blitzed
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Surfer gets blitzed by Thanos..a guy with no superhuman speed
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Hellos
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"
"

Thanos is a hell of alot better villian that SBP will ever be.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Hellos said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"
"
Thanos is a hell of alot better villian that SBP will ever be. "
It doesnt matter how cool of a villian he is..he doesnt have anywhere near Primes physical power and he has no superhuman speed..

This isnt a popularity contest

and I thought you said you were done? Like ...twice...
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#127  Edited By warlock360

Team 1 takes this

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Hellos
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"
"
Thanos is a hell of alot better villian that SBP will ever be. "
It doesnt matter how cool of a villian he is..he doesnt have anywhere near Primes physical power and he has no superhuman speed..  This isnt a popularity contest  and I thought you said you were done? Like ...twice... "

Just pointing out a fact : / 
Has nothing really to do with the fight, I am just pointing out how much of a better villian he is.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

okie dokie

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#130  Edited By warlock360

Superboy-Prime "was" just a missunderstood kid who's homeplanet got crushed, and ever since legion of the three worlds #5, it's proven that he's deep down only filled by hate. He doesn't use his mind like Thanos does, and he can't really speak for himself in combat experience, but his durability and strength equal that out. Is thanos the better villian? yes. Would SBP own him? without prep, more than likely.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Team one takes tihs. Prime is the key factor. Ion, SS, and Morg would all give each other good runs for their money, but Prime is simply a beast. Best scenario, he beats down SS while Ion holds his own against Morg until he gets back-up. Morg puts up a better fight but still goes down. DC takes this.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By JThree47693

Team 2. Im not trying to hear it. There is no convincing me otherwise.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By King_Saturn
@JThree47693 said:
" Team 2. Im not trying to hear it. There is no convincing me otherwise. "
really
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Batosaims7

Team 2 dies

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#135  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn:What inspired you to do this King? It's an obvious DC win, at least in my book. Perhaps if the team mates were reversed (Morg to Ion), the outcome could be more open ended. As for the actual debate, people  just  seem to disagree for the sake of arguing...
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Batosaims7

This fight could be Prime vs Ion Surfer and Morg and Prime would still win

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Batosaims7 said:
" This fight could be Prime vs Ion Surfer and Morg and Prime would still win "
He could. But it would be a lot better debate wise.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By King_Saturn
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn:What inspired you to do this King? It's an obvious DC win, at least in my book. Perhaps if the team mates were reversed (Morg to Ion), the outcome could be more open ended. As for the actual debate, people  just  seem to disagree for the sake of arguing... "
look at the post count and what has been said in favor of both teams... it maybe an easy DC win for some... but there were a few folks saying that Surfer and Morg could win... and also keep in mind that this thread is basically a year old anyways
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn:What inspired you to do this King? It's an obvious DC win, at least in my book. Perhaps if the team mates were reversed (Morg to Ion), the outcome could be more open ended. As for the actual debate, people  just  seem to disagree for the sake of arguing... "
look at the post count and what has been said in favor of both teams... it maybe an easy DC win for some... but there were a few folks saying that Surfer and Morg could win... and also keep in mind that this thread is basically a year old anyways "
I love the Surfer...But I don't think that he and Morg could win this. And yes, the age of this thread was taken into account. By the by, why do you favour the SS - Morg team up? You seem to have put them in many fights together.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By King_Saturn
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
look at the post count and what has been said in favor of both teams... it maybe an easy DC win for some... but there were a few folks saying that Surfer and Morg could win... and also keep in mind that this thread is basically a year old anyways "
I love the Surfer...But I don't think that he and Morg could win this. And yes, the age of this thread was taken into account. By the by, why do you favour the SS - Morg team up? You seem to have put them in many fights together. "
I dont know... I think it was because I felt that the Surfer and Morg were the best Heralds I guess...
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Hellos

Was hoping this thread would lay down and die.

Surfer kills Prime. I don't believe in his nonsense immunities to everything.
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Batosaims7
@Hellos said:

" Was hoping this thread would lay down and die. Surfer kills Prime. I don't believe in his nonsense immunities to everything. "

You dont have to believe it but its true
Prime is immune to alot of things..ignoring facts isnt going to help your case

Prime 1 shots Surfer and Morg..this fight ends in about 3 seconds 
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Stormultt
@Hellos said:
"Was hoping this thread would lay down and die. Surfer kills Prime. I don't believe in his nonsense immunities to everything. "
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Batosaims7

Team 2 dies...Prime 1 shots both of them

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers