-Win by any means except BFR.

-Round 1. Morals apply

-Round 2. All are bloodlusted

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomps.

#3 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24870 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 1 stomps.

How? SS could use TP prime, while Wally pummels Despero with IMp's or steal his speed.

#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 1 stomps.

How? SS could use TP prime, while Wally pummels Despero with IMp's or BFr or steal his speed.

Despero has handled Flash rather easily before, and has stopped him when he was running before (can't remember if he was blitzing him or not.)

Superboy-Prime is faster than Silver Surfer (combat wise), and he's stronger too. Also, morals off Surfer is a wuss, while SBP is tenacious as hell. Don't see how that ends up in a win with Surfer.

#5 Posted by nickthedevil (12498 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 1 stomps.

How? SS could use TP prime, while Wally pummels Despero with IMp's or BFr or steal his speed.

Despero has handled Flash rather easily before, and has stopped him when he was running before (can't remember if he was blitzing him or not.)

Superboy-Prime is faster than Silver Surfer (combat wise), and he's stronger too. Also, morals off Surfer is a wuss, while SBP is tenacious as hell. Don't see how that ends up in a win with Surfer.

SBP has a phobia of Flashes. He's useless here.

An all out Flash decimates.

#6 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: No one said that SBP had to fight Wally. If he fights Surfer he'll be fine (and he'll win that fight). Despero has reacted to Flash before, so I don't see why he couldn't do it before. If he's able to react to him, he can either use his strength to knock him out, use his matter/reality manipulation (assuming he has the Flame of Py'tar) to straight up disintegrate him. Also, if he's able react to him, he'll be able to possess him, too.

#7 Posted by nickthedevil (12498 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: Lot's changed since that fight. Wally's experienced more, and he wasn't slowing down his reflexes and mind in order to talk to others. The classic prblem that gave Deathstroke the edge isn't there if he's morals off.

#8 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 1 stomps.

SBP has a phobia of Flashes. He's useless here.

An all out Flash decimates.

This. The Flash phobia is the key to the victory for team 2.

#9 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24870 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW:

Despero has handled Flash rather easily before,

Did Flash have no moral when Despero handled him easily?

and has stopped him when he was running before (can't remember if he was blitzing him or not.)

If The Flash had moral on it is a moot point since this is morals off, The flash does not Blitz to his full ability all the time in comics

Superboy-Prime is faster than Silver Surfer (combat wise)

What feats Does SBP have to back that up?

and he's stronger too.

I agree with this.

Also, morals off Surfer is a wuss, while SBP is tenacious as hell. Don't see how that ends up in a win with Surfer.

How is SS a wuss with moral off? With moral off we through with they uselly do in the comics out the window, and they do with has to be done to get then win. With that being said SS could TP , possibly drain him,drain his life force, hit him with red sun rads, drag him to the Astral Plain, or he could fight him in a black hole and beat him there (since Prime is scared of the dark).

#10 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@blackadamFTW: Lot's changed since that fight. Wally's experienced more, and he wasn't slowing down his reflexes and mind in order to talk to others. The classic prblem that gave Deathstroke the edge isn't there if he's morals off.

Is says any means to win. That doesn't necessarily mean morals off.

Despero's fight with the JLA was pretty recent, so I don't see how he's gotten more experienced enough to make that much of a difference.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@blackadamFTW:

Despero has handled Flash rather easily before,

Did Flash have no moral when Despero handled him easily?

and has stopped him when he was running before (can't remember if he was blitzing him or not.)

If The Flash had moral on it is a moot point since this is morals off, The flash does not Blitz to his full ability all the time in comics

Superboy-Prime is faster than Silver Surfer (combat wise)

What feats Does SBP have to back that up?

and he's stronger too.

I agree with this.

Also, morals off Surfer is a wuss, while SBP is tenacious as hell. Don't see how that ends up in a win with Surfer.

How is SS a wuss with moral off? With moral off we through with they uselly do in the comics out the window, and they do with has to be done to get then win. With that being said SS could TP , possibly drain him,drain his life force, hit him with red sun rads, drag him to the Astral Plain, or he could fight him in a black hole and beat him there (since Prime is scared of the dark).

Nope. He had morals, but I thought this fight had morals on (maybe I was wrong.

Refer to what I said up here ^

I meant morals ON. He's totally an idiot with morals on.

#11 Posted by XiiX (8267 posts) - - Show Bio

*Bump

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#13 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Phobia and Astral Plane

#14 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on- Team 1 wins

Morals off - team 2 uberstomp

#15 Posted by GhostRider2 (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

Team 2. Phobia and Astral Plane

Yep, Team 2.

#16 Posted by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.

#17 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#18 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

SS and Flash

#19 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

Since nothing has been stated its with standard morals. Neither flash is beating Despero nor Surfer is beating Prime with morals on.

#20 Posted by XiiX (8267 posts) - - Show Bio

*Edited the OP

#21 Posted by XiiX (8267 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime gets handled easily by Surfer and Flash. The question is whether or not the two can take out Despero. Guy waffles the JSA and JLA when he's in a bad mood.

Think I'm going with team 1.

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (12498 posts) - - Show Bio

Sticking with my opinion. Team two. Maybe even easily.

#24 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Sticking with my opinion. Team two. Maybe even easily.

Really? I've always seen Despero as DC's Thanos (aside from Darkseid). Dude is WICKED powerful. I'm not seeing it I guess, no disrespect to you.