lol Vegeta won this pretty easily.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Erik

Trunks has a star ship on his side so he takes this one. Photon torpedos on my mark... Fire!!!

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By cpt_linger

No Saiyan could kill their own father or son, Stalemate!

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By oldmagic
cpt_linger said:
"No Saiyan could kill their own father or son, Stalemate!"
lol you do realize that they ship there sons and daughters to another planet light years away so they can take over the planet?
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Swagga Boy
Hedatary said:
"lol Vegeta won this pretty easily."

how so?
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cpt_linger
oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
lol you do realize that they ship there sons and daughters to another planet light years away so they can take over the planet?"

I was about to give you a nice 8 page defination on the word sarcasm but than I realised its a little harder to read through text or without a " :P " at the end so I will say this..... Vegeta would pwn the s%#t out of Trunks will little trouble.

What it would come down to in the end is which of the two could actually go through will killing the other. Trunks wouldn't, and I'm pretty sure we all know Vegeta to well, Final Flash, game set match
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic
cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
lol you do realize that they ship there sons and daughters to another planet light years away so they can take over the planet?"

I was about to give you a nice 8 page defination on the word sarcasm but than I realised its a little harder to read through text or without a " :P " at the end so I will say this..... Vegeta would pwn the s%#t out of Trunks will little trouble.

What it would come down to in the end is which of the two could actually go through will killing the other. Trunks wouldn't, and I'm pretty sure we all know Vegeta to well, Final Flash, game set match"
Actually Vegeta would`t kill his son either. And trying to detect sarcasm through the internet is pretty retarded...unless it`s very obvious.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cpt_linger
oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:

What it would come down to in the end is which of the two could actually go through will killing the other. Trunks wouldn't, and I'm pretty sure we all know Vegeta to well, Final Flash, game set match"
And trying to detect sarcasm through the internet is pretty retarded...unless it`s very obvious."

You don't know who Vegeta is capable of killing.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Swagga Boy

Trunks was stronger then Vegeta at that point.. he was as strong as cell he just wasnt fast enough to take on cell.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Trunks should win this fight. Trunks was strong enough and durable enough to take on Perfect Cell, where Super Vegeta wasn't. Trunks lost because he wasn't fast enough to keep up with Cell, where Vegeta not only wasn't strong enough to hurt Cell(besides taking the time to power up the Final Flash) but he wasn't fast enough for Cell either. Vegeta might have a slight speed advantage on Trunks but not enough to make up for Trunks strength.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic
cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:

And trying to detect sarcasm through the internet is pretty retarded...unless it`s very obvious."

You don't know who Vegeta is capable of killing."
And vegeta went nut crazy when he thought Trunks died at the hands of Cell. Also, Cell said "I love you Son" to the younger version of trunks before he sacrificed himself to kill Buu.....
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell
Super Vegeta (Ascended)
  • Superior Fire Power
  • Superior Speed
  • Superior Reaction Time
  • Superior Relexes
  • Moderate Strength
  • Moderate Stamina
  • Moderate Endurance
  • Moderate Durability
  • Moderate Mind Set

NOTE: All of Vegeta's stats balenced to where speed and power meets attacking power. He focuses less of his power to defense because he has the Mind Set of "Offense is a good Defense" embedded on his Pride.

Ultra Trunks (Ascended 2)
  • Moderate Fire Power
  • Inferior Speed
  • Inferior Reaction Time
  • Inferior Reflexes
  • Superior Strength
  • Superior Stamina
  • Superior Endurance
  • Superior Durability
  • Inferior Mind Set

NOTE: Trunks focuses more of his power to physical attributes, namely for physical attacks and physical defense. Be believed that this sorta power can over come Cell which he truly regrets and just basically gave up the fight due to his very weak mind set.

Outcome:
Since Vegeta has a very well balenced attribute compared to Trunks Vegeta is ruled to be a more sufficient and superior fighter compared to overly physical powered Trunks. Also; Vegeta's mind set on warrior charisma puts Vegeta over the advantage was well, since Trunk's mind is more based on "Justice and Revenge"; thus not having more control over his free will, like Vegeta does due to his pride.

Conclusion:
Vegeta Wins
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By RANDOMM
Swagga Boy said:
"

Trunks was stronger then Vegeta at that point.. he was as strong as cell he just wasnt fast enough to take on cell.

"
Nobody said:
"Trunks should win this fight. Trunks was strong enough and durable enough to take on Perfect Cell, where Super Vegeta wasn't. Trunks lost because he wasn't fast enough to keep up with Cell, where Vegeta not only wasn't strong enough to hurt Cell(besides taking the time to power up the Final Flash) but he wasn't fast enough for Cell either. Vegeta might have a slight speed advantage on Trunks but not enough to make up for Trunks strength."
Both statements are bull. Vegeta had the ability to go USS as well. He chose not to because (from his years of battle experience and knowledge of the form most likely) he knew that even the raw power of the USS form wouldn't be enough to take out Cell because of Cell's speed. Either Vegeta wins because of his quickness combined with a decent amount of strength, or this battle is ridiculous because Vegeta wouldn't be fighting in SS1 against USS Trunks because of the power disadvantage, and would instead power up to USS himself.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Swagga Boy

Where does it say he was able to go USS. If he was able to he would of.

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RANDOMM

Cell tells Trunks that while they fight as Trunks begins to realize that he can't keep up.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cpt_linger
oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:

You don't know who Vegeta is capable of killing."
And vegeta went nut crazy when he thought Trunks died at the hands of Cell. Also, Cell said "I love you Son" to the younger version of trunks before he sacrificed himself to kill Buu....."
this is like asking Bruce Lee vs. Brandon Lee, yeah Brandon's good, but BRUCE IS DA MAN!
same thing

Vegeta has 10 fold the battle experience, a much faster and better fighting technique with stronger techniques. Vegeta's strongest blast at max power max aggression all out would KO Trunks
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oldmagic

Vegeta is much stronger than Trunks. 

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Swagga Boy

no he wasnt. Trunks was stronger then Cell when he went USS

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vegeta.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell said:
"Super Vegeta (Ascended)
  • Superior Fire Power
  • Superior Speed
  • Superior Reaction Time
  • Superior Relexes
  • Moderate Strength
  • Moderate Stamina
  • Moderate Endurance
  • Moderate Durability
  • Moderate Mind Set

NOTE: All of Vegeta's stats balenced to where speed and power meets attacking power. He focuses less of his power to defense because he has the Mind Set of "Offense is a good Defense" embedded on his Pride.

• Moderate Fire Power
  • Inferior Speed
  • Inferior Reaction Time
  • Inferior Reflexes
  • Superior Strength
  • Superior Stamina
  • Superior Endurance
  • Superior Durability
  • Inferior Mind Set

NOTE: Trunks focuses more of his power to physical attributes, namely for physical attacks and physical defense. Be believed that this sorta power can over come Cell which he truly regrets and just basically gave up the fight due to his very weak mind set.

Outcome:
Since Vegeta has a very well balenced attribute compared to Trunks Vegeta is ruled to be a more sufficient and superior fighter compared to overly physical powered Trunks. Also; Vegeta's mind set on warrior charisma puts Vegeta over the advantage was well, since Trunk's mind is more based on "Justice and Revenge"; thus not having more control over his free will, like Vegeta does due to his pride.

Conclusion:
Vegeta Wins
"

And Vegeta has waaaaay better energy manipulation skills than Trunks. Vegeta can create a fake moon suspended above Earth for a very long time. In fact; I believe that very same moon stuck around at the end of the Dragon Ball Z series. Vegeta can also boomerang or heat seek all of his attacks and even create subspacial warp explosions. The best Trunks can do is TK abilities.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cpt_linger
Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Super Vegeta (Ascended)
  • Superior Fire Power
  • Superior Speed
  • Superior Reaction Time
  • Superior Relexes
  • Moderate Strength
  • Moderate Stamina
  • Moderate Endurance
  • Moderate Durability
  • Moderate Mind Set

• Moderate Fire Power
  • Inferior Speed
  • Inferior Reaction Time
  • Inferior Reflexes
  • Superior Strength
  • Superior Stamina
  • Superior Endurance
  • Superior Durability
  • Inferior Mind Set

Outcome:

Conclusion:
Vegeta Wins
"

And Vegeta has waaaaay better energy manipulation skills than Trunks. Vegeta can create a fake moon suspended above Earth for a very long time. In fact; I believe that very same moon stuck around at the end of the Dragon Ball Z series. Vegeta can also boomerang or heat seek all of his attacks and even create subspacial warp explosions. The best Trunks can do is TK abilities."
well put gentlemen :)
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Swagga Boy
Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Super Vegeta (Ascended)
  • Superior Fire Power
  • Superior Speed
  • Superior Reaction Time
  • Superior Relexes
  • Moderate Strength
  • Moderate Stamina
  • Moderate Endurance
  • Moderate Durability
  • Moderate Mind Set

• Moderate Fire Power
  • Inferior Speed
  • Inferior Reaction Time
  • Inferior Reflexes
  • Superior Strength
  • Superior Stamina
  • Superior Endurance
  • Superior Durability
  • Inferior Mind Set

Outcome:

Conclusion:
Vegeta Wins
"

And Vegeta has waaaaay better energy manipulation skills than Trunks. Vegeta can create a fake moon suspended above Earth for a very long time. In fact; I believe that very same moon stuck around at the end of the Dragon Ball Z series. Vegeta can also boomerang or heat seek all of his attacks and even create subspacial warp explosions. The best Trunks can do is TK abilities."

What is a fake moon goign to do? Also it wasnt a moon he created it was the light from the moon. Everyone in DBZ can control/heat seek their beams attacks. That whole statement you just put is pointless.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian
RANDOMM said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

"
Nobody said:
"Trunks should win this fight. Trunks was strong enough and durable enough to take on Perfect Cell, where Super Vegeta wasn't. Trunks lost because he wasn't fast enough to keep up with Cell, where Vegeta not only wasn't strong enough to hurt Cell(besides taking the time to power up the Final Flash) but he wasn't fast enough for Cell either. Vegeta might have a slight speed advantage on Trunks but not enough to make up for Trunks strength."
Both statements are bull. Vegeta had the ability to go USS as well. He chose not to because (from his years of battle experience and knowledge of the form most likely) he knew that even the raw power of the USS form wouldn't be enough to take out Cell because of Cell's speed. Either Vegeta wins because of his quickness combined with a decent amount of strength, or this battle is ridiculous because Vegeta wouldn't be fighting in SS1 against USS Trunks because of the power disadvantage, and would instead power up to USS himself."
This battle didn't say USS Vegeta it said, Super Vegeta. At which point is his form when he fought Perfect Cell and lost. His speed advantage was not that great on Trunks considering neither were as quick as Cell. Which makes Vegeta's battle skills seem horrible. I understand then thinking he went through, but whats the point of not powering up to make yourself strong enough to hurt the guy if you can't hurt him and still slower than him in the first place? Anways back on subject, even if he did go USS, there is no saying how strong he would have been cause it wasn't shown, but you are just "assuming" he would have been stronger than Trunks.
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RANDOMM
Swagga Boy said:
"

"
Try going to the youtube video that's in the link here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqxXagMxUbc&watch_response

And go to about 1:15 into it and watch from there. Cell tells all.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Martian
RANDOMM said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

"

And go to about 1:15 into it and watch from there. Cell tells all."
There's also a good chance he could have been lying. Adding insult to injury kinda thing.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Swagga Boy

RANDOMM said:

"Swagga Boy said:
"

"

fasho you got that.. but trunks still beats Vegeta in this battle.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cpt_linger
Swagga Boy said:
"

RANDOMM said:

"Swagga Boy said:
"

"

"

sigh
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Perfect Cell
Swagga Boy said:
"no he wasnt. Trunks was stronger then Cell when he went USS"
lol, Cell was only playing Trunks and fighting at Trunks level. Do you not remember Cell going "ULTRA MODE" while he was informing Trunks that Vegeta had smarter tactics than Trunks.

And Also Perfect Cell when SUPER ULTRA MODE while he was fighting Gohan before he got the gut punch from hell which made him spit out 18. Cell had to be as big as a 2 story building at that time.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Perfect Cell
Swagga Boy said:
"What is a fake moon goign to do? Also it wasnt a moon he created it was the light from the moon. Everyone in DBZ can control/heat seek their beams attacks. That whole statement you just put is pointless."

It was implied as Vegeta can do it waay better. Most of the time Trunks always misses. Is there any heat seeking or boomerang action there? And the fake moon is not not created by light from the other moon. The real moon was destroyed by Master Roshi a long time ago. So way is there a moon shown occasionally during some episodes? It has to be the same Energy Moon Vegeta created durring the Sayian Saga.
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RANDOMM
Swagga Boy said:
"

RANDOMM said:

"Swagga Boy said:
"

"

"

RANDOMM said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

"
Nobody said:
Both statements are bull. Vegeta had the ability to go USS as well. He chose not to because (from his years of battle experience and knowledge of the form most likely) he knew that even the raw power of the USS form wouldn't be enough to take out Cell because of Cell's speed. Either Vegeta wins because of his quickness combined with a decent amount of strength, or this battle is ridiculous because Vegeta wouldn't be fighting in SS1 against USS Trunks because of the power disadvantage, and would instead power up to USS himself."

trickzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks wins.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Trunks stomps!

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USSJ Trunks was waiting for Vegeta to pass out because he didn't want to hurt his fathers pride of being stronger than him.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He seemed stronger than Cell but Cell was holding back a lot.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks. He was as strong as Cell, he just lacked speed.

Jmarshmallow

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mlunny1121: Save for the fact it becomes apparent that Vegeta was capable of the same form but didn't use it because he knew of the decrease in speed and was a veteran enough fighter to know that was no good as all the power in the universe is worthless if you can't hit anything.

Goku, in the time chamber, talks about the a 'higher' form but that it was worthless as he would lose his speed, the same form Trunks used being worthless, and he was certain Vegeta had reached the same conclusion as he.

Trunks did not surpass Vegeta. In his lack of combat experience, he buffed up his 'strength' that he had been holding back believing Vegeta had not attained the same, but found out that his 'power' was worthless. Cell even goes to show that he could do the same as Trunks if he wished as it is a very simple change.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks. Gave Perfect Cell a decent fight in that form when Vegeta didn't IIRC. Isn't Super Trunks supposed to be stronger anyways?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For heavens sake people:

Loading Video...

Skip to 23:00.

Trunks was never a fight for Cell. Cell was toying with him and fighting him brute strength to brute strength just so he could crush his flourishing hopes. He demolishes Trunks once he truly starts to fight, and he doesn't even fight him seriously. Trunks gets wasted by Cell Jr. later.

He calls Trunks an amateur for buffing up his muscles. He talks and shows that he could do the same as trunks but why it is dumb to do so. He then says even Vegeta figured it out. Vegeta could have done the same thing as Trunks, but unlike Trunks, Vegeta knows that the transformation is worthless.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks in strength but is now way too slow.

Vegeta wins with little difficulty

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta stomps. USS Trunks is too slow to even land a hit, which is why Vegeta and Goku never bothered with the forms. USS Trunks is stronger than Super Vegeta, strong enough to kill Perfect Cell, but it's pointless if he can't catch him.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By russellmania77

Vegeta could push class 3 even farther than he was going against cell but stopped and it explained trunks pushed it too far and it made him too slow and i do believe the final flash was more deadly

Avatar image for nkgthegreat1230
NKGtheGreat1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta takes this. USS Trunks is a lot more powerful, but the bulky muscles make him really slow. Super Vegeta is nice and balanced.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta stomps. USS Trunks is too slow to even land a hit, which is why Vegeta and Goku never bothered with the forms. USS Trunks is stronger than Super Vegeta, strong enough to kill Perfect Cell, but it's pointless if he can't catch him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By renamed040924

If USSJ was stronger than Perfect Cell, and Perfect Cell no-sold Vegeta's kick to his neck, Vegeta can not injure Trunks.

However the Final Flash is an option, and I would not put it passed Vegeta to psychologically manipulate Trunks some way into taking it, perhaps psyche him out. Vegeta has been able to manipulate pretty much every notable intellect in the series since his first appearance; Freeza, Gero, Cell, Babidi and Dabura, Kid Boo, and Beerus if you consider keeping him from fulfilling his job and destroying Earth to be combat related. Back in the Saiyans arc he easily predicted Krillin's whole strategy to cut off his tail just as soon as he saw Gohan fly over, it took a completely unpredictable wildcard (Yajirobe) in order to catch him by surprise, Piccolo straight up called him mentally unbeatable in the Androids arc, and against Kid Boo it was Vegeta calling all the shots, not Goku or the Kais. Vegeta's strategic intellect is such an underappreciated aspect of his character.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks is too slow to fight in that form.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Vegeta wins this.

USS Trunks is strong enough to kill Perfect Cell,

Are you sure? i don't think so.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USS Trunks? I've never heard of that ship. When was it added to the U.S. Navy?