Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By leonkarlen123
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Black Adam, Superman and Captain Marvel all Pre 52 vs Thanos without Infinity Gauntlet

- No BFR

- Bloodlust on

- Battle in a Indestructible Earth

Round 1. Thanos has shields

Round 2. Thanos has no shields

Round 3. Pre Crisis versions and Thanos get one Infinity gems

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Even them being Pre-52 a bloodlusted Thanos should one-shot most of them.

Round 1: Thanos 7,5/10

Round 2: Thanos 6,5/10

Round 3: This one is really unfair, one infinity stone is more than enough to this be a fair match, Thanos 10/10

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: This one is really unfair, one infinity stone is more than enough to this be a fair match, Thanos 10/10

Ok i change it to 1 stone

spartan1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one here is able to hurt purple puss's shield. this thing took shots from galactus,, and an infinity stone gives you an infinite power source... do people here know what infinite is?? it makes adam warlock able to mess with cosmic beings, or the hood able to beat 2 hulks and thor into the ground with his fists without breaking a sweat, its a stomp in every round but 2 which he still takes 8/10

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:

Ok i change it to 1 stone

Better now, I'm giving 5~7/10 on the round 3, depending on which gem he will choose.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By leonkarlen123

@spartan1008 said:

no one here is able to hurt purple puss's shield. this thing took shots from galactus,, and an infinity stone gives you an infinite power source... do people here know what infinite is?? it makes adam warlock able to mess with cosmic beings, or the hood able to beat 2 hulks and thor into the ground with his fists without breaking a sweat, its a stomp in every round but 2 which he still takes 8/10

He didn't take ''shots'' from Galactus, one beam dropped Thanos to the floor begging for mercy.

And people weaker then Galactus have gotten through Thanos shields before, so I am sure 3 DC Powerhouses can make it with some effort.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When was the last time Thanos one shotted someone of Supermans caliber?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with thanos all rounds - tentatively.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When was the last time Thanos one shotted someone of Supermans caliber?

I wonder that too, it took him at least 7 full loaded punches to knock Surfer out.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartan1008 said:

He didn't take ''shots'' from Galactus, one beam dropped Thanos to the floor begging for mercy.

And people weaker then Galactus have gotten through Thanos shields before, so I am sure 3 DC Powerhouses can make it with some effort.

That was a blast from a nourished Galactus, after that he was hungry, that instance was actually a high-end feat from Thanos, even I wouldn't bring that. A Champion with the power gem couldn't even scratch his shield (And the shockwave of the impact destroyed the planet that they were on). Unless they are Pre-Crisis, that is round 3, they probably won't break it in time to reach Thanos before they are exploded, because even if they break the shield, they will have to pass throught Thanos and that's another completely different story. But in round 3 with any of the gems at his disposal, the advantage that the team would have is neutralized, and depending on which gem, he wouldn't need to even fight here, temporal deletion or BFR seems good to me.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Yeap. And in recent issues, plainly INFINITY, he didn't one shot Thor or Hulk and they have "arguably" the same durability as Supes, if not better.

Even though in Thanos vs Hulk #2, granted it was in a state of mind, Thanos couldn't subdue the Hulk.. So he's been starting to make me weary of his capabilities.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By leonkarlen123

@hiddenlight: No BFR says in the Description and does Thanos even have the reaction time to even catch them?

No Caption Provided

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hiddenlight

@leonkarlen123 said:

@hiddenlight: No BFR says in the Description and does Thanos even have the reaction time to even catch them?

No Caption Provided

That's travel speed, if we go by those, then we can just go ahead and count the number of times that Thanos punked heralds like the Silver Surfer (Who was literally begging for his life at one instance) or the mere fact that he could see the Runner with the Space Gem, that literally could move at any speed that he wanted.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Yeap. And in recent issues, plainly INFINITY, he didn't one shot Thor or Hulk and they have "arguably" the same durability as Supes, if not better.

Even though in Thanos vs Hulk #2, granted it was in a state of mind, Thanos couldn't subdue the Hulk.. So he's been starting to make me weary of his capabilities.

He greatly injured Thor and Hulk with just a punch, Hulk returned later in the same issue and Thor was exhausted, he gave 3 of his more powerful attacks and Thanos asked for more, they had a conflict for a few seconds and Thanos completely destroyed his armour and greatly injured him with a small blast, he was launched throught a huge stone and returned greatly damaged. As it was said in that issue, they were saved by the sake of the plot thanks to the OP hand of Thane, Thanos didn't even wanted to fight them, he just wanted to kill his son as soon as possible. And in the Thanos VS Hulk it wasn't a physical battle, and Thanos didn't wanted to kill the Hulk, the Hulk was saved by Banner controlling the reality they were on, Thanos just wanted answers from Banner and was torturing the Hulk for that. The best thing that Hulk did was, with the help of Banner restraining Thanos control over that place, launch 2 punches on the titan, and Thanos wasn't even scratched or injured. Then Thanos was expelled from that place by the Annihilus.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight:

He greatly injured Thor and Hulk with just a punch, Hulk returned later in the same issue and Thor was exhausted

---- yeah, he hurt Thor but the Avengers also weren't one shotted like everyone presumes. The reason why Hulk was exhausted was because he had the weight of a star on his chest. Very different

As it was said in that issue, they were saved by the sake of the plot thanks to the OP hand of Thane

---- well, Thanos isn't the most powerful. It's a story, the same could be said for Thanos' OP Backhand but that's none of my business.

You act like I haven't read the issue, I've seen exactly what you seen but no one was incapacitated by one shot delivered by Thanos. Hulk was sent leagues away and Thor was restrained momentarily, if he wouldn't have been beaten by Thane then yeah hey most likely would've been killed but Thanos wouldn't spend a lick of time on Earth if Thane wasn't there. Scream plot but he right walked into his own defeat. i know everything you told me already, I'm just saying this whole "one shot" business needs to end, because it won't happen.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thanos speed blitzed silver surfer who is just as fast or faster then all of them in both travel speed and reaction time.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@leonkarlen123: Yes he does.

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2fpjiq/respect_the_silver_surfer/

Too lazy to upload them but there are 10 impressive reaction feats on this respect thread and a large amount of travel speed showings.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By micah007123

Thanos quite easily IMO, he's killed Superman level beings before and recently without any trouble.

No Caption Provided

He killed Supreme Power Hyperion with one hand.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Classic Pre Death Thanos God Stomps

Current Thanos Struggles, but wins all rounds probably with th edge of TP.

Third round is a clear mismatch no matter what.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MAZAHS117

Round 1: Hmmm....Honestly, not seeing how team gets past Thanos' shields

Round 2: This is closer since team can close the distance with their superior speed and wail on him, but I still see Thanos taking this round in 6-7/10 due to his superior durability and eventually landing some shots.

Round 3: Giving Thanos any one of the INFINITY Gems = serious beatdown on team (or just about anyone for that matter)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By reaverlation

@lukehero said:

Current struggles when he's more powerful than his Classic Pre Death?

Anyways Thanos should clean house with very little effort every round.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By leonkarlen123

@shazam117: Honestly I expected a different answer from you since your a huge fan of DC. Anyways Pre Crisis versions of these are pretty powerful, here are just some examples of what Superman was capable of doing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1st Scan. Pulls an entire Galaxy of Planets by himself

2nd scan. Blows Earth away with just his super breath

To really become ''infinity'' and get the Gauntlet to work, Thanos has to get all the 6 Infinity Stones. I think i seen Thor beating the crap out of Thanos with one Infinity stone, Gladiator could do the same so it was prob PIS.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Even without the shields? why? Because you know there has been lots of people saying Superman could solo Thanos without shields.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos all three rounds.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos all three rounds.

Isn't Thanos around Superman's durability without shields?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

Thanos all three rounds.

No. Thanos's durability is insane, one of the most durable characters in all of Marvel. Recently tanked Mjonlir strikes, Thor's lightening, and Black Bolt screams (keep in mind whispers have nearly KO'd Hulk in the past) with no shields.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: Honestly I expected a different answer from you since your a huge fan of DC. Anyways Pre Crisis versions of these are pretty powerful, here are just some examples of what Superman was capable of doing.

1st Scan. Pulls an entire Galaxy of Planets by himself

2nd scan. Blows Earth away with just his super breath

To really become ''infinity'' and get the Gauntlet to work, Thanos has to get all the 6 Infinity Stones. I think i seen Thor beating the crap out of Thanos with one Infinity stone, Gladiator could do the same so it was prob PIS.

Lol! I'm actually a fan of both MARVEL and DC (as well as IDW). I like to call fights as I see them and not really play into favoritism, cause imho when favoritism gets involved, then there no logical way to have conversation. I'm also up to having my mind changed based on what I read or is presented (cause even tho I have been reading comics for a very long time, I don't know everything). That said, Thanos just has better feats than preNew52 (I'm assuming Post-Crisis) team here that we're using for round's 1 and 2. He's more durable and arguably physically stronger.... with TP, crazy energy projection and tech to boot. The only thing team really has on him is speed, but his durability makes up the gap imo.

As far as Pre-Crisis is concerned, I'm aware of the cartoonish feats performed by those characters. If Thanos doesn't have an INFINITY Gem, then round 3 is a slaughterstomp in favor of the team. I guess I need more input on what gem Thanos has for round three. Thanos is probably one of the best Gem users/manipulators in MARVEL U due to his experience with them and his vast intellect. Even just one of the Gems in his possession is extremely dangerous.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

@green_skaar said:

Thanos all three rounds.

No. Thanos's durability is insane, one of the most durable characters in all of Marvel. Recently tanked Mjonlir strikes, Thor's lightening, and Black Bolt screams (keep in mind whispers have nearly KO'd Hulk in the past) with no shields.

Is there a proof Thanos didn't have the shields on when Black Bolt screamed at him?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MAZAHS117

@green_skaar said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@green_skaar said:

Thanos all three rounds.

Is there a proof Thanos didn't have the shields on when Black Bolt screamed at him?

No Caption Provided

Here's their latest fight. Thanos is straight-up tanking BB's voice, you can see bits and pieces of his armor breaking off as a result. To me appears there's no shields here to deflect it. Any other character with lesser durability may have been possibly de-atomized at this point blank rage.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: Congratulations to Black Bolt though, he made Thanos bleed a little bit (But in the next panel he already was healed and without damage).

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight:

Thanos can't one shot this team or Thor or Hulk. I don't see why anyone thinks he could. He beats this team but no one is one shot. The Hulk fight was not a physical one. I see little reason to be weary.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I didn't say he could one shot? Other people did, which is why I said that. Weary as to why people think he could one shot people all the time..

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins, almost handily.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I didn't say he could one shot? Other people did, which is why I said that. Weary as to why people think he could one shot people all the time..

I know. I was agreeing with you that he couldn't one shot. On the second part you said " Thanos couldn't subdue the Hulk.. So he's been starting to make me weary of his capabilities." Thought you were saying Thanos is looking weaker then he has in the past. my mistake

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Thanos all rounds.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@reaverlation said:

@lukehero said:

Even without the shields? why? Because you know there has been lots of people saying Superman could solo Thanos without shields.

Wait I thought Pre Death was the one taking blasts from Odin? I thought he was more powerful?

Maybe, I'm incorrect. Ah wel, I don't know if that would change the ultimate outcome of Thanos winning. It would just decide how much and to what degree.

In round 3 he could use the

• Reality Gem – Alters all of reality; similar to the effects of a Cosmic Cube, but much, much higher.

He could basically cheat and warp reality itself to win. I know Pre Crisis Superman is cartoonish and ridiculous, but can he resist reality warping? Shrugs***? I don't think he can.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos all rounds

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JimboBchez

@shazam117: Thanos wins all rounds. Also im aware of blackbolt and his abilities. Just curious exactly how strong is his scream. Like who's the most powerful character you think he could one shot with it?

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thanos all rounds

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: Thanos wins all rounds. Also im aware of blackbolt and his abilities. Just curious exactly how strong is his scream. Like who's the most powerful character you think he could one shot with it?

During World War Hulk his whisper launched an extremely pissed Hulk far away, but Hulk returned (Deformed and injured) and surprised him before he could react, then defeated him off-panel. His scream is tied with his emotions so his powers varies. He one-shotted Apocalypse at one instance and made a cosmic entity tremble, also opened a rift in the space-time in one instance, so it would depend on the emotional state of Blackagar.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimbobchez said:

During World War Hulk his whisper launched an extremely pissed Hulk far away, but Hulk returned (Deformed and injured) and surprised him before he could react, then defeated him off-panel. His scream is tied with his emotions so his powers varies. He one-shotted Apocalypse at one instance and made a cosmic entity tremble, also opened a rift in the space-time in one instance, so it would depend on the emotional state of Blackagar.

Sorry but most of your comment is incorrect. That was not Black Bolt who faced WWH. That was a skrull imposter. also, when BB fought Thanos, BB was not at full power because BB released a Terrigen Bomb that greatly weakened him. When BB fought Apoc that was an alternate reality BB and Apoc. When BB opened a rift in space time, his powers were amplified by a device. Full power BB knocked Gladiator out just by whispering in his ear.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Sorry but most of your comment is incorrect. That was not Black Bolt who faced WWH. That was a skrull imposter. also, when BB fought Thanos, BB was not at full power because BB released a Terrigen Bomb that greatly weakened him. When BB fought Apoc that was an alternate reality BB and Apoc. When BB opened a rift in space time, his powers were amplified by a device. Full power BB knocked Gladiator out just by whispering in his ear.

BB first scream was at full power, which is AMAZING that anyone could tank it w/o dying.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: @green_skaar: @pooty: thanks guys, either way thats pretty impressive. I didnt realize it was that powerful. His powers arent even comparable to banshees then huh? Hes way more powerful. Or are bb even sonic powers at all?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: @green_skaar: @pooty: thanks guys, either way thats pretty impressive. I didnt realize it was that powerful. His powers arent even comparable to banshees then huh? Hes way more powerful. Or are bb even sonic powers at all?

BB's powers are WAY beyond Banshees. Black Bolts powers are technically not sonic (despite appearing so), rather electron manipulation.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Thanos 10/10

2. Thanos 9.99/10

3. Thanos 9.99/10

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

BB first scream was at full power, which is AMAZING that anyone could tank it w/o dying.

Thanks for the corrections :3 I'm really low on knowledge about Black Bolt, I'm seeing him in the New Avengers and he is pretty impressive.