Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ironshinobi88

This super street level team is composed of:

Batman w/insider suit at his disposal as well as all regular gear.

Black Panther with King of the Dead amps.

Iron Fist with chi amps

Deathstroke with Nth armor and Promethium blade

Karate Kid

Cassandra Cain with full batman tier gadgets.

DC CHARACTERS ARE Pre-new 52!!!

In between each round they are healed and are allowed 1 hour of prep time against their foes. The villains/foes in the Gauntlet are given 30 minutes of prep time and know of the teams' abilities. Keep in Mind they will be facing multiple foes in each round, so find the best use of their talents to hopefully clear this Gauntlet I've created.

Everyone here is in character, Slade will obviously go for the kill, but Batman and Iron fist won't.

The foes here will be armed with weapons that can harm these characters, it is up to you to determine if even with these weapons, can they hurt the team I listed.

Win by either BFR or KO.

Fight takes place in a Forest in the American Northwest ( think seattle or oregon)

Round 1:

Wolverine ,X-23 ( Healing characters can be knocked out FYI) Omega Red, and Nightwing ( with electrified stun batons)

Round 2: Taskmaster w/adamantium sword, Bane w/ Adamantium brass knuckles, Captain America w/shield, Lady Shiva w/lady deathstrike cyber enhancments, and Sabretooth.

Round 3: Green Arrow ( 5 Adamantium tipped arrows), Punisher ( I clip of 7.62 NATO rounds tipped with anti-metal vibranium, Deadshot ( armed with Carbonadium bullets), and Steel w/out Entropy Aegis

Round 4: Winter Soldier w/Assualt Rifle loaded with Anti-metal rounds, US Agent and Solomon Grundy.

Round 5: Luke Cage, War Machine, and Blade w/adamantium sword.

Round 6: Super-Skrull, Moon Knight with Vibranium daggers, and Parasite.

Round 7: Dr. Doom w/out IG.

*Bonus*

Round 8: How long can this team last against Superman?

Superman is given the same amount of prep time, and access to his full resources. however he is limited to not being able to sundip.

thank you guys for reading and posting, I greatly appreciate it.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

stop at 6, maybe 5 depending on the version of Grundy. The don't last 2 seconds against Superman.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bump