Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stupid_People
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Ship v ship no boarding.

Round 2: SSD with 5 star destroyers, Supercarrier with 3 destroyers. Boarding allowed.

Round 3: Whole Empire armada with Death star vs High charity with covenant fleet that assaulted reach.

NO glassing and storm troopers are without parkinsons for this battle so they can actually HIT their targets:P

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Not sure cause there is no glassing...leaning towards the covenant, like they held their ground against the forerunners for a while..

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No takers?

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stupid_People

bump

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star destroyer takes Round 1. Covenant ships beat UNSC ships because they lack shielding and energy weapons, both things fhe Star destroyer has.

Round 2 can go either way, Covenant ships in numbers have massive amounts of firepower.

Round 3 Empire takes it. Death Star > High Charity

Avatar image for darthvenar501st
DarthVenar501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Covenant ships in numbers have massive amounts of firepower.

I beg to differ. According to the calculations of the well-renowned stardestoyer.net, the yield of a single standard turbolaser is 59 gigatons per shot. Now compare that to a Super MAC Cannon, which is about 8 gigatons short, at 51.56 gigatons per shot(calculations from halo nation wiki). So a SINGLE TURBOLASER HAS MORE POWER THAN A SUPER MAC! I've heard that an SMAC was able to tear straight through 2 covie ships(idk what kind but plz tell me if u recognize this), and crippled a 3rd one. Well, imagine what would have happened were that a turbolaser! That 3rd ship would be gone! Also, let's look at each ROF. As seen in the movies, standard turbolasers fire once every second, making the ROF 60RPM. Now, we all know that the ROF fro ANY MAC cannon is extremely low. So a single turbolaser beats an SMAC in both firepower and speed. Now you know the power of a SINGLE STANDARD TURBOLASER, let's look at the armament of an Executor-class SSD: 5000 TURBOLASERS!!!!!! 2000 of them are those standard turbolasers, 2000 HEAVY TURBOLASERS(these bad boys have higher yields, ranging in the teratons!), and the last 1000 made of point defense and ion cannons and stuff). If the executor used ONLY its 2000 standard turbolasers on the CSO, then the total yield of that would be approx.... 147,500 GIGATONS.... PER SECOND!!!!! I think that made round to several teratons!!! CAN A CSO WITHSTAND THAT MUCH FIREPOWER?????!!!! With that much power, the executor ALONE can take on the ENTIRE UNSC FLEET AND WIN WITH NO CASUALLTIES! Star Wars>>>Halo

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@darthvenar501st: I agree. Empire wins all rounds. I love Halo, but the Covemant, although advanced in comparison to somewhat futuristic human technology, stands no chance against Star Wars tech.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starwars wins all rounds

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars takes every round easily, the third is a massive stomp.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Paytience

@darthvenar501st: sD.net isn't renowned at all, and at no point in time has any star destroyer ever displayed that kind of firepower. Let's see you back those claims up with a feat or two. A 59 gigaton shot turbolaser would ignite the atmosphere of a planet...there are dozens upon dozens upon dozens of non wank calcs and guides superscede everything on sd.net and in the ics.

If turbolaser does 59 gigatons pershot then let's see some evidence of it actually doing that damage. Because not even the EU has any examples of anything even remotely resembling that.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

star wars take this due to shields and superior firepower turbolasers hit really hard like ridiculously so. the weakest ships in the clone wars the acclamators were capable of orbital bombardment with just 3 ships imagine a ship that has more than 1000x the number of guns and even better shielding.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSD takes every round with ease. The Covenant has the scale down for their ships but lacks heavily in the firepower and shields categories.

The_Almighty00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SW for rounds one and three, Covenant for the 2nd round.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cpt_nice said:

Star Wars takes every round easily, the third is a massive stomp.

darkeye223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By darkeye223

Do you people know just how big a Super Carrier is? It's 28.960 kilometers long and and with a arsenal to match, hell the thing was so god damn big that you wouldn't be able to kill it conventionally and to top it all the thing alone can glass a planet. while your so called "super" star destroyer is dwarfed by the supercarrier for the super star destroyer is only 19,000 meters which is sad compared to the super carrier so yea winner would defiantly be the super carrier

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkeye223: and does the super carrier bust out 200++gigatons with every shot like the star destroyer does.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warhammer Battleship beats both.

Warhammer is a naturaly superior verse, in terms of power. I wouldn't be suprised if a small Necron fleet and Necron Lord would solo the verse

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Star Wars all three, but the Death Star makes the last round no contest

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Warhammer Battleship beats both.

Warhammer is a naturaly superior verse, in terms of power. I wouldn't be suprised if a small Necron fleet and Necron Lord would solo the verse

No Caption Provided

lol

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can the Covenant ship do? Because the SSD is multi-planetary+, given it can withstand 3 ISD's ramming into it with enough power to vape themselves, and ISD's have planetary durability.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wolfrazer

@pedrolopesmateus: I can't find diddly squat or maybe I'm not looking right, the visual guide doesn't give much of anything and the books....don't give much of anything. From what I'm reading though....the UNSC's most capable weapon against Covenant ships are MAC cannons which fire tungsten slug rounds at supersonic speeds. That....doesn't speak well for this Covenant super carrier here, because an Executor Dreadnought has 250 assault concussion missile tubes with 30 missiles in each one.

Fighters, from what I'm reading from First Strike, apparently the Titanic cruisers(which I'm guessing are the Carriers, since they are the biggest) carry only 3 Squadrons of Seraphs, though not sure what size of a Fighter squadron is in Halo, but I'm pretty sure this supercarrier is also outclassed in that department, to say nothing of other specialized ships apart from the standard.

But regardless, it seems 8 years ago the consensus is that the SSD takes this, so I dunno why this was bumped.

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: A guy said the covenant ship was 28,920 km, I thought he meant over 28k km which might make this a fight. My bad.