Super Sonic vs Frieza

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By PikminMania

@Warcry80 said:

Actually Cell stated he had gathered enough energy in that attack to destroy the Solar System... But he was still charging it while talking before he released it. He was letting them know how much he had gathered, not that it it was his most powerful attack! Honestly Cell could have had far more power, or could have gathered much more. Just putting that out there thats all!

Or he could of just made that up since his strongest feat was blowing up a small planet.

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

How exactly does sonic defeat Frieza?

He has various ways such as blitzing him at light speed or teleporting him into a black hole.

Does sonic even have the damage output to harm someone as powerful as Frieza? I don't think he does... Goku moves at light speed during the instant transmission... and he doesn't look any faster than any DBZ chac moving in short super speed bursts... So i dont think sonic could blitz him... frieza could easily blow up a planet sonic could do nothing that powerful... He struggled to take down thew bio lizard with shadows help in SA2

1. Super Sonic defeated a galaxy-buster. He can take on Frieza.
  2. Goku has to focus a bit to use Instant transmission while Sonic can casually move at light speed.
  3. Once again, Sonic actually warpeda ll of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles, that is greater than any feat Freiza has ever done.
  4. Bio-Lizard (AKA FinalHazard) can destroy entire solar systems. The eclipse cannon (which fused with Bio-Lizard) was able to destroy half the moon easily.
  5. With that said, Super Sonic is invincible to just about any attack, unless the opponent is a solar-system buster like Solaris.

1. Frieza is a solar system buster he destroyed two planets... Shadow died in Superform ....he and sonic are basically the same.

2 Goku is irrelevant at this point

3. What has sonic done that leads you believe he could harm Frieza?

4. Bio-lizard sucked & is Featless

5. Sonic isn't invincible

1. Destroying two planets makes you a planet buster, not solar system buster. The more you know.
  2. I'm just going to quote what I said before: "Sonic actually warped all of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles, that is greater than any feat Freiza has ever done."
  3. FinalHazard destroyed half of the moon with one shot. In the fight with Sonic and Shadow, that attack was one of Final Hazard's main attacks, and it didn't hurt Super Sonic at all.
  4. Super Sonic is basically invincible. Freiza won't even hurt him.

1. I thought a solar system was a collection of planets?

2. you're wrong

3. the eclipse canon attempted to destroy the moon and failed.. final hazard never used the cannon

4. Sonic isnt truly invincible... shadow died in superform

1. A solar system is a collection of planets AND the star in the middle, AKA the sun which is million of times larger than Earth.
  2. Well thank you for the insight, very informative.
  3. It destroyed half of the moon on Eggman's command to terrorize Earth into submission. It didn't fail. Also FinalHazard was fused with the Eclipse cannon, he used it.
  4. Shadow never died so... not so sure what you are talking about.

1. Not all stars are the same size some bigger some smaller...What I'm trying to say is solar systems vary in size, so to say someone is a solar system buster hardly means anything concrete. Frieza Has the ability to destroy planets with less than 1% of true power Fact!... Super sonic cant destroy a planet on his best day... yeah he has time manipulation feats but thats about it. Frieza at 100% full power could harm sonic... Like i said before Sonic has never gone up against someone like frieza... nor has he shown the abilty to harm someone like Frieza and unless you can prove he can...I dont see why we should continue.

2.Your welcome

3. iie wrong again if you want me to pull up the video i can... also why you mind showing me when final hazard used the eclipse cannon I'mm fairly certain that he dint use it...but im not arrogant enough to believe im always right so...if you could be so kind...

4. Unless the ending for SA2 nd sonic heroes was non canon shadow did die ill pot videos if you dont believe me

1. This is laughable. They are fighting one Earth, so Frieza would have to blow up our sun, which he can't do, since it took him 5 MINUTES to take out one planet. Meanwhile Sonic destroyed an entire zone (which are entire universes) in one world shattering attack. And there is your proof, AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE was destroyed in one attack. Also, Sonic has fought such universe-busters as Enerjak, Solaris and more. All of which are stronger than Freiza.

3. In Sonic Heroes it was revealed that Shadow lived. And that game is canon. So essentially, you have nothing saying that Super Sonic would lose, while I have quite a bit of evidence.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Warcry80

1. If it were said in Marvel or DC would it be taken as true? YES! 2. Commom sense would easily let it be known Cell was powerful enough do it. 3. Actually i'd say his biggest feat was him going into space and stopping a giant Meteor with one hand and shattering it, which was larger than King kais planet! 4. Frieza stated he held back to much when he attempted to destroy nameke. I mean this guy took out Planet Vegeta with only 1% his full power. He nearly carved the entire planet in 2 with one attack while toying around. This was a feat claimed to be big when Terrax did it with his Cosmically charged Axe. I guess feats like that are only considered big if your in the marvel and DC U! But i see what your saying about Sonic destroying a Zone, but really how large was said Galaxy, and was it done by their sheer power, or by some instance that has something to do with Emeralds, and the balance being broken down due to them clashing. This would technically not make it happenening by their sheer force alone. Feats like this happen in Marvel by Sheer force, when beings like Odin faces off with Surtur. And examply of a circuimstance would be Superman vs Zod, the planet was being destroyed as they took damaged because it was somehow connected to the two of them. So it wasn't the sheer force of their power destorying it.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. If it were said in Marvel or DC would it be taken as true? YES!2. Commom sense would easily let it be known Cell was powerful enough do it. 3. Actually i'd say his biggest feat was him going into space and stopping a giant Meteor with one hand and shattering it, which was larger than King kais planet!

Doctor Manhattan and Sentry make your claim invalid. Common sense also shows that due to lack of damage towards the earth itself, let alone the whole solar system, Cell couldn't back up that claim. Also I'm not the guy claiming freiza can blow up a solar system. King Kai's planet isn't even that big to begin with.

Frieza stated he held back to much when he attempted to destroy nameke. I mean this guy took out Planet Vegeta with only 1% his full power. He nearly carved the entire planet in 2 with one attack while toying around. This was a feat claimed to be big when Terrax did it with his Cosmically charged Axe. I guess feats like that are only considered big if your in the marvel and DC U!

Why are you bringing Marvel and DC in something that nothing to with them? One is a energy attack, the other one is a physical one, the one physical force looks more impressive regardless of which company it came from.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Enemybird

@PikminMania said:

@Warcry80 said:

Actually Cell stated he had gathered enough energy in that attack to destroy the Solar System... But he was still charging it while talking before he released it. He was letting them know how much he had gathered, not that it it was his most powerful attack! Honestly Cell could have had far more power, or could have gathered much more. Just putting that out there thats all!

Or he could of just made that up since his strongest feat was blowing up a small planet.

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

He has various ways such as blitzing him at light speed or teleporting him into a black hole.

Does sonic even have the damage output to harm someone as powerful as Frieza? I don't think he does... Goku moves at light speed during the instant transmission... and he doesn't look any faster than any DBZ chac moving in short super speed bursts... So i dont think sonic could blitz him... frieza could easily blow up a planet sonic could do nothing that powerful... He struggled to take down thew bio lizard with shadows help in SA2

2. Goku has to focus a bit to use Instant transmission while Sonic can casually move at light speed.
  3. Once again, Sonic actually warpeda ll of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles, that is greater than any feat Freiza has ever done.
  4. Bio-Lizard (AKA FinalHazard) can destroy entire solar systems. The eclipse cannon (which fused with Bio-Lizard) was able to destroy half the moon easily.
  5. With that said, Super Sonic is invincible to just about any attack, unless the opponent is a solar-system buster like Solaris.

1. Frieza is a solar system buster he destroyed two planets... Shadow died in Superform ....he and sonic are basically the same.

1. Destroying two planets makes you a planet buster, not solar system buster. The more you know.
  2. I'm just going to quote what I said before: "Sonic actually warped all of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles, that is greater than any feat Freiza has ever done."
  3. FinalHazard destroyed half of the moon with one shot. In the fight with Sonic and Shadow, that attack was one of Final Hazard's main attacks, and it didn't hurt Super Sonic at all.

2. you're wrong

3. the eclipse canon attempted to destroy the moon and failed.. final hazard never used the cannon

1. A solar system is a collection of planets AND the star in the middle, AKA the sun which is million of times larger than Earth.
  3. It destroyed half of the moon on Eggman's command to terrorize Earth into submission. It didn't fail. Also FinalHazard was fused with the Eclipse cannon, he used it.

1. Not all stars are the same size some bigger some smaller...What I'm trying to say is solar systems vary in size, so to say someone is a solar system buster hardly means anything concrete. Frieza Has the ability to destroy planets with less than 1% of true power Fact!... Super sonic cant destroy a planet on his best day... yeah he has time manipulation feats but thats about it. Frieza at 100% full power could harm sonic... Like i said before Sonic has never gone up against someone like frieza... nor has he shown the abilty to harm someone like Frieza and unless you can prove he can...I dont see why we should continue.

2.Your welcome

3. iie wrong again if you want me to pull up the video i can... also why you mind showing me when final hazard used the eclipse cannon I'mm fairly certain that he dint use it...but im not arrogant enough to believe im always right so...if you could be so kind...

4. Unless the ending for SA2 nd sonic heroes was non canon shadow did die ill pot videos if you dont believe me

1. This is laughable. They are fighting one Earth, so Frieza would have to blow up our sun, which he can't do, since it took him 5 MINUTES to take out one planet. Meanwhile Sonic destroyed an entire zone (which are entire universes) in one world shattering attack. And there is your proof, AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE was destroyed in one attack. Also, Sonic has fought such universe-busters as Enerjak, Solaris and more. All of which are stronger than Freiza.

3. In Sonic Heroes it was revealed that Shadow lived. And that game is canon. So essentially, you have nothing saying that Super Sonic would lose, while I have quite a bit of evidence.

1. Master Roshi destroyed the moon in dragon ball... he didn't slightly damage it like the eclipse cannon... he DESTROYED the moon. Master roshi<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Frieza at 1% power. None of sonics "powerful" villains as you put it have any feats AT ALL. Sonic never destroyed a universe in the game so why are you mixing both video game and comic feats? who does that?

2. I don't know which sonic heroes you were playing

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enemybird: Perfect chaos destoryed the a city, Eggman himself blew up the earth, Solaris was destorying time. Saying Sonic's villans don't have any feats, is a lie.

Even Omega says that there needs to the original source before making copys. Shadow survived the battle against final hazard, his own game explains that eggman sent out a robot to save him from dying after crashing into the planet.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Enemybird

@Death Certificate said:

@Enemybird: Perfect chaos destoryed the a city, Eggman himself blew up the earth, Solaris was destorying time. Saying Sonic's villans don't have any feats, is a lie.

Even Omega says that there needs to the original source before making copys. Shadow survived the battle against final hazard, his own game explains that eggman sent out a robot to save him from dying after crashing into the planet.

1.Nappa destroyed a city without almost any effort...in the world of DBZ destroying a city is nothing and proves nothing... Could you show me when Eggman blew up the earth?

2. Solaris was a god of time...why is it so impressive that he was trying to destroy all time? Isn't that what you would expect?

3. Even if shadow wasn't killed( which you haven't proved BTW) ...It still proves either way that he can be damaged in super form. Considering how similar he was to sonic its plausible that an attack from frieza would damage him.

No Caption Provided
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enemybird: 1)&2) You said none the sonic villans have feats, I just listed one for you. Plus I liked who you ignored eggman's feat of blowing up the planet.

3) Mate that video you posted already stated he's alive. His own video game says he's alive (which canon). Why are you going on about with no proof? Regardless of what happen on final Hazard, both sonic & shadow are alot stronger since then, with Frieza having no defence against sonic's speed or chaos control.

4)

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Enemybird

@Death Certificate said:

@Enemybird: 1)&2) You said none the sonic villans have feats, I just listed one for you. Plus I liked who you ignored eggman's feat of blowing up the planet.

3) Mate that video you posted already stated he's alive. His own video game says he's alive (which canon). Why are you going on about with no proof? Regardless of what happen on final Hazard, both sonic & shadow are alot stronger since then, with Frieza having no defence against sonic's speed or chaos control.

4)

1. I said none of sonic's powerful villains have feats... you know the final hazard, & Solaris... When did Eggman blow up the earth?

2. Like i said whether shadow is dead or not really doesn't disprove the argument that he was harmed during the battle with final hazard... and that a super hedgehog form isn't truly invincible. Frieza blew up planet vegeta with less than 1 percent power... He has the power to do damage to super sonic... sonic has never fought someone like Frieza before who has super speed and is easily a planet buster. he didnt even take on final hazard or solaris alone... those arent even his feats exclusively..

3. Frieza Does have defense against sonics speed its called offense... Would you mind showing me some instances when the chaos control has been used offensively? to BFR i dont think he can teleport someone that far

4. What i am i wrong about exactly? Start posting some proof or else we are just going to keep repeating the same thing over and over...

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enemybird: 1) Really? That what do you consider feats because this is isn't making sense.

2) Like said before sonic & shadow are alot stronger since then, i.e. he was able to defeat perfect chaos in base form. Dark Gaia was planet buster and lost to sonic. I don't get what your asking for, you said that sonic has never anybody like frieza, I already explained with the examples given, Frieza isn't something sonic hasn't faced before.

3)

4) Your wrong about:

shadow being dead,

Frieza being something sonic has never faced before

Sonic's Villans having no feats

Frieza having speed feats comparable to sonic

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Enemybird

@Death Certificate:

1. Final hazard doesn't have feats & neither does Solairs...I didn't see the world being destroyed in the video and how does that prove anything? whats your argument? How does sonic win in your mind? You didntpost

2. None of Sonic's opponents have super speed... or can destory a planet on less than 1 percent power..All of sonics opponents are nothing to frieza ...there just large objects that don't dodge Frieza at 1% power could easily solo the sonic universe with a supernova ... I've never seen the chaos control teleport someone as far away as the sun is from earth... The video you've provided also shows you have to be in contact with the person to BFR... at least for shaodw... either way i dont see this atttack ending Frieza... as he can breathe in space...

3. *slow clap*

4. Sonic cant harm Frieza

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jodema
No Caption Provided
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enemybird:

1) How does the world being broken up into different pieces not count as planet busting? You keep saying they have no feats, but give vaild no reason to say why? Solairs exist in the past, present and future with the only way of killing him is by defeating him in all

2) Really? Yet frieza couldn barely destory a planet at 100% power. Dark Gaia, Eggman, Solairs, say no. Both sonic & Shadow didn't need physical contact to teleport the space cannon from hitting the earth. Shadow did it because of of the asteroid's size. You still didn't answer how frieza is gonna tag somebody who is lightspeed

Avatar image for blacksupersaiyan
BlackSuperSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BlackSuperSaiyan

@Death Certificate said:

@Enemybird:

1) How does the world being broken up into different pieces not count as planet busting? You keep saying they have no feats, but give vaild no reason to say why? Solairs exist in the past, present and future with the only way of killing him is by defeating him in all

2) Really? Yet frieza couldn barely destory a planet at 100% power. Dark Gaia, Eggman, Solairs, say no. Both sonic & Shadow didn't need physical contact to teleport the space cannon from hitting the earth. Shadow did it because of of the asteroid's size. You still didn't answer how frieza is gonna tag somebody who is lightspeed

1% Frieza was using a more condensed Death Ball. The 100% Frieza used a controlled Death Ball to explode after the 5th minute. The whole fight lasted for 5 minutes in DBZ time in what we saw as a 15 episode climax to a saga.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PikminMania

@Enemybird said:

@Death Certificate:

1. Final hazard doesn't have feats & neither does Solairs...I didn't see the world being destroyed in the video and how does that prove anything? whats your argument? How does sonic win in your mind? You didntpost

2. None of Sonic's opponents have super speed... or can destory a planet on less than 1 percent power..All of sonics opponents are nothing to frieza ...there just large objects that don't dodge Frieza at 1% power could easily solo the sonic universe with a supernova ... I've never seen the chaos control teleport someone as far away as the sun is from earth... The video you've provided also shows you have to be in contact with the person to BFR... at least for shaodw... either way i dont see this atttack ending Frieza... as he can breathe in space...

3. *slow clap*

I'll respond to this since Death Certificate already responded to the other stuff.

They all have feats but you have literally not looked at them at all and just claim that Freiza can do things that he can't. We have given you proof, you have rebutted with nothing.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Enemybird

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@Death Certificate:

3. *slow clap*

I'll respond to this since Death Certificate already responded to the other stuff.

They all have feats but you have literally not looked at them at all and just claim that Freiza can do things that he can't. We have given you proof, you have rebutted with nothing.

As hard as it is to believe..I dont like arguing for the sake of arguing and i dont like to repeat myself ..so ill give you all the reasons why sonic will lose for the last time hopefully... clear cut and dry. if you could respond with reasons why sonic wins we can settle this.

1.Frieza is a planet Buster at less than 1% power he destroyed planet Vegeta with no effort at all. I think he can hurt sonic in his super form because final hazard did damage to someone almost completely equal to sonic. Frieza while exerting himself 100% will obviously be capable of more devastating attacks... So in my mind frieza can harm sonic no question.

2. Frieza has super speed... he has moved faster than any game version of super sonic as well as all his enemies in short busts... this will enable him to catch sonic by surprise and hit him with attacks that can and will harm him...This will also enable him to dodge a launched bfr chaos control... considering how much experience frieza has with launched attacks Sonic wont be able to BFR him... and in the event he is able to... he has never shown the ability to bfr someone vast distances only to earths orbit...its unfair to assume he can bfr frieza over 100,000,000 miles away... and frieza can breathe in space so bfr wouldn't work...

3.Frieza is durable no question about that.. I've never seen an attack from super sonic that would lead me to believe he can harm frieza at all let alone the point of incapacitation... he survived being cut in half and the planet exploding moments later...sonic is not a planet buster... shattering reality or whatever he did wasn't a in game feat. all he has is the chaos control.

4. Please please please explain how sonic wins here in a similar fashion to mines...

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Enemybird

@Death Certificate said:

@Enemybird:

1. What did Solaris & final hazard do that impressed you so much?

2. Lets get one thing straight... frieza blew up the planet by strategy in 5mins so that even if goku beat him the planet would still explode and he wouldn't be able to breath in space those are his words... Frieza can easily destroy a planet dude... In which video game did sonic go lightspeed?

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PikminMania

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@Death Certificate:

3. *slow clap*

As hard as it is to believe..I dont like arguing for the sake of arguing and i dont like to repeat myself ..so ill give you all the reasons why sonic will lose for the last time hopefully... clear cut and dry. if you could respond with reasons why sonic wins we can settle this.

1.Frieza is a planet Buster at less than 1% power he destroyed planet Vegeta with no effort at all. I think he can hurt sonic in his super form because final hazard did damage to someone almost completely equal to sonic. Frieza while exerting himself 100% will obviously be capable of more devastating attacks... So in my mind frieza can harm sonic no question.

2. Frieza has super speed... he has moved faster than any game version of super sonic as well as all his enemies in short busts... this will enable him to catch sonic by surprise and hit him with attacks that can and will harm him...This will also enable him to dodge a launched bfr chaos control... considering how much experience frieza has with launched attacks Sonic wont be able to BFR him... and in the event he is able to... he has never shown the ability to bfr someone vast distances only to earths orbit...its unfair to assume he can bfr frieza over 100,000,000 miles away... and frieza can breathe in space so bfr wouldn't work...

3.Frieza is durable no question about that.. I've never seen an attack from super sonic that would lead me to believe he can harm frieza at all let alone the point of incapacitation... he survived being cut in half and the planet exploding moments later...sonic is not a planet buster... shattering reality or whatever he did wasn't a in game feat. all he has is the chaos control.

4. Please please please explain how sonic wins here in a similar fashion to mines...

Geez, let me explain again.

1. At 1% Frieza can't do anything. At fwer it took him more than five minutes to blow up one plane. Taken from Dragon ball wiki; "Frieza's power level in his first form is stated to be 530,000. When he transforms into his second form, his power jumps to "over 1,000,000." In the series, when transforming into his second form, he continues to power up as he fights, only to transform again when outmatched by Piccolo. His power level in his third form is not stated in the anime/manga, and his final form has a power level of 120,000,000 at 100% of full power according to the Daizenshuu 7. At 50% power (around 60,000,000), Frieza is able to cope with Goku's Kaio-ken x10, but a Kaio-ken x20 gives him trouble (Goku's 3,000,000 x 20=60,000,000 which roughly equals Frieza's 50%). In the anime, at 100% power, Frieza is able to battle nearly evenly against Super Saiyan Goku, and even takes a slight advantage. However, because of the power output, his 100% power slowly drains, leading to his defeat." At 50% power level Frieza could only take on Goku's kaio-ken x10, which isn't even close to planet-busting level.
  2. Frieza has never shown to be faster than light, so this entire point is invalid.
  3. First off, the sonic comics are secondary canon, so the comics count. Also, Frieza nearly died from getting sliced in half. If it wasn't for the help of his father after he lost the fight Frieza would be dead.
  4. I explained.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Super Sonic has destroyed a galaxy in his fight before, that exceeds ANYTHING any DBZ character has done or can do in hype and speculation. In a galaxy you have billions upon billions of solar systems repleting it and thousands upon thousands of worlds repleting the solar systems. Seriously what's all this crap about Super Sonic being unable to harm Frieza? I'm pretty sure a Galaxy buster can harm someone whom isn't even a solar system buster fairly easily. Stop posting baseless statements without actual facts.

The speed of DBZ characters is impressive yes, but it's still not lightspeed. Gotenks has shown to have been able to fly around the planet's stratosphere over five times in one panel yes, but that's still isn't as fast as lightspeed and we have no idea how long it took Gotenks to have done so.

This thread is spite. Super Sonic v. Superman would be a spite thread, Super Sonic v. Thor would be a spite thread, Super Sonic v. anyone below skyfather level would be a spite thread.

jasongil333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By jasongil333

Why is this here-,-??? Super sonic gets destroyed in everyway. the fact this had to be questioned is ridiculous.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@jasongil333 said:

Why is this here-,-??? Super sonic gets destroyed in everyway. the fact this had to be questioned is ridiculous.

Do you know what Super Sonic has done in comics? I certainly know what he's done and what Frieza has done. Frieza is a planet buster(s), Super Sonic is a galaxy buster. That alone makes this thread a spite in Sonic's favor.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Enemybird

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@Death Certificate:

3. *slow clap*

Geez, let me explain again.

1. At 1% Frieza can't do anything. At fwer it took him more than five minutes to blow up one plane. Taken from Dragon ball wiki; "Frieza's power level in his first form is stated to be 530,000. When he transforms into his second form, his power jumps to "over 1,000,000." In the series, when transforming into his second form, he continues to power up as he fights, only to transform again when outmatched by Piccolo. His power level in his third form is not stated in the anime/manga, and his final form has a power level of 120,000,000 at 100% of full power according to the Daizenshuu 7. At 50% power (around 60,000,000), Frieza is able to cope with Goku's Kaio-ken x10, but a Kaio-ken x20 gives him trouble (Goku's 3,000,000 x 20=60,000,000 which roughly equals Frieza's 50%). In the anime, at 100% power, Frieza is able to battle nearly evenly against Super Saiyan Goku, and even takes a slight advantage. However, because of the power output, his 100% power slowly drains, leading to his defeat." At 50% power level Frieza could only take on Goku's kaio-ken x10, which isn't even close to planet-busting level.
  2. Frieza has never shown to be faster than light, so this entire point is invalid.
  3. First off, the sonic comics are secondary canon, so the comics count. Also, Frieza nearly died from getting sliced in half. If it wasn't for the help of his father after he lost the fight Frieza would be dead.
  4. I explained.

HOW DOES SONIC WIN THE FIGHT GODAMN IT !!!

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Enemybird

1. Frieza destroying vegeta in first form

2. Frieza admits to goku in his final form that he is using 1 percent of his true power 1:30 ...final form>>>>> first form

3.Someone equal to super sonic being almost killed by a weak planet buster.

4. video of super Super sonic not having a good reaction speed...durability...and shows he can be hurt. 2:45

*Frieza did the same tactic on goku that robotnic tried on sonic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P92wur4qBqc

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Enemybird said:

1. Frieza destroying vegeta in first form

2. Frieza admits to goku in his final form that he is using 1 percent of his true power 1:30 ...final form>>>>> first form

3.Someone equal to super sonic being almost killed by a weak planet buster.

4. video of super Super sonic not having a good reaction speed...durability...and shows he can be hurt. 2:45

*Frieza did the same tactic on goku that robotnic tried on sonic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P92wur4qBqc

No character is equal to Super Sonic in DBZ. How hard is it to accept that a galaxy leveler > planet buster? I've already stated that Frieza is a confirmed planet buster obviously and I've stated that Super Sonic is a galaxy buster. You're not adding any weight to your arguments against others by simply posting vids and feats that know Frieza has done and in addition to this, making out Super Sonic as weak as the video game incarnation? We're talking about comic Super Sonic here. The video games are non-cannon. It's comic Super Sonic v. Frieza, not video game Sonic. Using a source from one media to deliberately derate the level of another to strengthen your argument (Not even a constructive argument by the way) bears no weight to the the topic at hand aside from depicting your level of debating and disability to listen to the reasons of others.

Here's the scan that people have been asking for:

If you want to see if it's a confirmed universe, read the prior pages by finding them.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Enemybird

@PunkMastaFlex: You cant compare both the video game super sonic & the comic book super sonic... those are separate arguments all together... I'm arguing the video game Super Sonic Vs Frieza ... both are cannon but they aren't consistent with one another. I know what a galaxy is and i know what planet is I'm not stupid nor i am i ignoring feats...People have been making a case for video game super sonic by using examples from the games... So thats what I've been arguing from day one. All the evidence i have cannot be ignored... The battle comes down to which version of super sonic.

Comic book SS > Frieza

Frieza > Video game SS

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#75  Edited By Hazlenaut

so the fight within comic has been decided now it is a debate of the games. I have already stated my facts but I will be blunt as possible

Sonic advantage by speed, invincibility, and time control.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Enemybird

@Hazlenaut said:

so the fight within comic has been decided now it is a debate of the games. I have already stated my facts but I will be blunt as possible

Sonic advantage by speed, invincibility, and time control.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#77  Edited By Hazlenaut

@Enemybird: Hey i just making quick and to the point. I don't want to sound like broken record so consider this my last reply. I gave my two cents and this topic is starting wore out. Unless some new information is brought up I think we are done.

Iju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#78  Edited By Iju

@Enemybird: STOP BRINGING UP SHADOW!!! IF SHADOW DIED, THAT'S SHADOW'S BUISNESS!! AND HE DIDNT DIE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be SURE to bring you proof by the time the weekend come up. Just wait. In the meanwhile, can you stop talking about Shadow? This is SONIC vs Frieza. Sonic has nothing to do with Shadow.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Enemybird

@Iju said:

@Enemybird: STOP BRINGING UP SHADOW!!! IF SHADOW DIED, THAT'S SHADOW'S BUISNESS!! AND HE DIDNT DIE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be SURE to bring you proof by the time the weekend come up. Just wait. In the meanwhile, can you stop talking about Shadow? This is SONIC vs Frieza. Sonic has nothing to do with Shadow.

I hate to rain on your parade here... but this debate is over & done with. The battle comes down to which version of f sonic it is

Comic book > Frieza

Frieza > Video game sonic

and i could care less on what you have to say on the contrary.

Have a nice day

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Kinasin_

Destroys a zone clashing with knuckles..

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By slimj87d

@PunkMastaFlex: is it fair to say that he is half a galaxy buster since it took knuckles to perform the feat as well?

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By alcoholbob
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Iju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Iju

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Warcry80 said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

2. you're wrong

2.Your welcome

1. Master Roshi destroyed the moon in dragon ball... he didn't slightly damage it like the eclipse cannon... he DESTROYED the moon. Master roshi<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Frieza at 1% power. None of sonics "powerful" villains as you put it have any feats AT ALL. Sonic never destroyed a universe in the game so why are you mixing both video game and comic feats? who does that?

2. I don't know which sonic heroes you were playing

um, eggman blew up half the moon with the emeralds on PURPOSE. as you can see in sonic unleashed, the the power of super sonic could BLOW UP THE EARTH. i love frieza, but he's dead...

@Death Certificate said:

i love you being on sonic's side, but this is where you are wong. eggman did crud to "help shadow". eggman lied. shadow simply fell down and got up with amniesia. but keep rootin' for sonic! ^.^

Iju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Iju

@PunkMastaFlex: YEAH! GO ON DUDE!!! I FELL YAH!! LOL!

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza

Viltsu300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Viltsu300

Frieza wins so hard

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

just couldn't let this die huh .............

darth_omega_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By darth_omega_47

We don't know which version of sonic or which version of freeza. Bending time and space is an amazing feat as well as teleporting, assuming sonic can teleort him into anything, and frieza himself can just teleport from it. A users attack is more powerful than the user as frieza didn't use his full first form power of 530,000 when creating a death ball destroying planet vegeta. The claim of someone being able to destroy a solar system or galaxy has to be proven by past efforts and none of these guys show it. You can't ALWAYS use the excuse; duh....but sonic can use time travel and teleportation and can move at lightspeed and beat chaos and whatnot, that just doesn't compare against a massively powerful being such as frieza. what a character has done before regardless of ability, doesn't gurentee that skill will beat the other.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Sonic wins, also, In before the lock

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seriously this is DBZ vs a hedgehog. frieza can hold sonic ff until super sonic runs out... than frieza would win.. hell the dragonball pp Freezy pop would rape sonic

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1