Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

And what do you mean by "they dont have to"? Of course they had to, Solaris is Omnipresent with time, destroying him in one point in time WON'T do a thing, you'd have to destroy his consciousness in EVERY point in time. (This is where Chaos Control comes into play, each of the hedgehogs were able to cover 1/3 of time each with it)

I meant in this thread here against people who aren't Solaris.

@PerfectNazo said:

Each of the Emeralds contain infinite power. One emerald alone released enough energy to send the Time Eater (Basically a downgraded Solaris minus the Omnipresence) flying back.

You realize if their power was truly infinite that they couldn't really have a physical form, right? Also, if it is possible to have something of greater power (the master emerald) then you can have a greater infinite. So that means that the chaos emerald aren't all-powerful, which means they don't necessarily give the power to win this fight.

Wait, wha...? Sorry, I'm a little slow, what did you meant by that first statement?

And yea, I just edited my previous comment regarding that, sorry. But the Emeralds WERE stated to have infinite/unlimited power in both the games and comics. I still think the Chaos Emeralds are superior to the World Rings in just about every way, and even after the WRs were introduced the Emeralds are still portrayed as being the strongest and most valuable items in the games, anyone who has played most of the Sonic games would agree with this.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Sonic

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

And what do you mean by "they dont have to"? Of course they had to, Solaris is Omnipresent with time, destroying him in one point in time WON'T do a thing, you'd have to destroy his consciousness in EVERY point in time. (This is where Chaos Control comes into play, each of the hedgehogs were able to cover 1/3 of time each with it)

@PerfectNazo said:

Each of the Emeralds contain infinite power. One emerald alone released enough energy to send the Time Eater (Basically a downgraded Solaris minus the Omnipresence) flying back.

You realize if their power was truly infinite that they couldn't really have a physical form, right? Also, if it is possible to have something of greater power (the master emerald) then you can have a greater infinite. So that means that the chaos emerald aren't all-powerful, which means they don't necessarily give the power to win this fight.

Wait, wha...? Sorry, I'm a little slow, what did you meant by that first statement?

And yea, I just edited my previous comment regarding that, sorry. But the Emeralds WERE stated to have infinite/unlimited power in both the games and comics. I still think the Chaos Emeralds are superior to the World Rings in just about every way, and anyone who has played most of the Sonic games would agree with this.

The bolded part. When I said "they don't need to" I was referring to this fight in this thread.

There can be infinites of different sizes mathematically speaking. Is there any actual evidence to suggest this about the rings? I mean, apparently they let you alter reality. The chaos emeralds let you alter time. Those are, technically, two completely different powers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pokergeist

@Eternal19 said:

i didnt even know sonic even had fanboys or why they would come on a comic book website when sonic is a video game charecter.

You never heard of Archie Comics Sonic? Where have you been? Under a Rock?

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@PerfectNazo said:

And yea, I just edited my previous comment regarding that, sorry. But the Emeralds WERE stated to have infinite/unlimited power in both the games and comics. I still think the Chaos Emeralds are superior to the World Rings in just about every way, and anyone who has played most of the Sonic games would agree with this.

The bolded part. When I said "they don't need to" I was referring to this fight in this thread.

There can be infinites of different sizes mathematically speaking. Is there any actual evidence to suggest this about the rings? I mean, apparently they let you alter reality. The chaos emeralds let you alter time. Those are, technically, two completely different powers.

OH, okay.

The WRs and CEs were never really compared, it's all about power-scaling.

So I guess we can agree that their equal, but in two different ways. But I'm sure if Sonic had to choose between using the WRs or the CEs, he'd go with the CEs.

Also, I think it's safe to say though that whatever Darkspine Sonic can do, so can Super Sonic but on a greater scale considering his better experience with that form.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo: One of them lets you alter reality. The other lets you manipulate time. I wouldn't call those equal at all. In fact, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver spamming Chaos Control to exist in every moment at once doesn't make a lick of sense based on their past use of the emeralds. Sonic probably would use the emeralds since he has more experience with them.

I disagree with your final statement.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo: One of them lets you alter reality. The other lets you manipulate time. I wouldn't call those equal at all. In fact, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver spamming Chaos Control to exist in every moment at once doesn't make a lick of sense based on their past use of the emeralds. Sonic probably would use the emeralds since he has more experience with them.

I disagree with your final statement.

I understand that, what I meant is that Darkspine and Super should be around the same level physically.

If that was Super Sonic fighting Al-Layla, then I really don't see why he wouldn't have been able to do everything he did as Darpsine minus the reality warping. (But then again in the comics SS used CC to reality warp the Universe and reset the cosmos)

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo: I don't really see how it amps his physical stats. It gives him super speed flight and an aura of energy that surrounds him.

Probably. But he couldn't alter reality as he did in the end.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida: If you're talking about Darkspine, then he showed some impressive signs of strength when he caught that giant energy ball and kicked it back. I think we can all agree that if that was Sonic in his baseform, he'd be unable to do that.

As for Super Sonic, he once delt with something very similar to Al-Layla's spirit bomb rip-off against Perfect Dark Gaia(who tore the planet apart with it's hands), all it took was a simple punch to send it back. And unlike Darkspine he didn't have to scream at the top of his lungs to do it.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida: If you're talking about Darkspine, then he showed some impressive signs of strength when he caught that giant energy ball and kicked it back. I think we can all agree that if that was Sonic in his baseform, he'd be unable to do that.

As for Super Sonic, he once delt with something very similar to Al-Layla's spirit bomb rip-off against Perfect Dark Gaia(who tore the planet apart with it's hands), all it took was a simple punch to send it back. And unlike Darkspine he didn't have to scream at the top of his lungs to do it.

Emphasis on energy. If it was made of energy then physical strength wouldn't have helped him.

As you already said, Darkspire sonic only had three rings, while Super Sonic had seven emeralds.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

Emphasis on energy. If it was made of energy then physical strength wouldn't have helped him.

As you already said, Darkspire sonic only had three rings, while Super Sonic had seven emeralds.

Tell that to DBZ. Lawl.

Oh shit, good point... Sounds like something think about it, for another thread anyway.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo: Thanks, I tend to have a few.

Regardless, I haven't seen anything to suggest that Super Sonic is really better then Superman.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida: Well, Archie Super Sonic destroyed a Multi-verse as a side effect of fighting.

Game Super Sonic is weaker, but not by ALL that much.

Anime Super Sonic created a black hole by fighting, and Anime Super Shadow was able to withstand it's gravity. Later on, Anime Super Shadow used CC to stop a universal explosion.

Regardless of whatever version, CC is basically the deciding factor. I mean, there's literally millions of different ways they can use it.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo: Based on the picture we are using the ones from the game, so I wouldn't take the comic or anime feats into account. Unless the OP specifies. Which he probably will, since he wants Sonic and friends to win so badly.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo: Based on the picture we are using the ones from the game, so I wouldn't take the comic or anime feats into account. Unless the OP specifies. Which he probably will, since he wants Sonic and friends to win so badly.

Yes. Most of his threads are just silly, but this one is actually debatable as we have proven.

Well, regardless of whatever version, CC is basically the deciding factor. I mean, there's literally millions of ways CC can be used.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo: I disagree. CC in itself hasn't been used offensively in the games, has it? I mean, they could BFR their enemies with it, but that's really out of character for Sonic and Shadow to do.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo: I disagree. CC in itself hasn't been used offensively in the games, has it? I mean, they could BFR their enemies with it, but that's really out of character for Sonic and Shadow to do.

They only use it when it's really needed. And yes, I believe there's a LOAD of different CC attacks in the RPG games which I haven't played. There's tons of broken attacks like a Chaos technique that distorts the time/space around an opponent's body, or something like that. (Which should be greatly enhanced in super form)

Once the Super Hedgehogs realize that CC might just be their only hope, then their gonna use it.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

ugh, sonic fanboys ..... *shutters*

Anyway, based on what I know from both, there's nothing to make me think Sonic or any of the other Super Hedgehogs have any kind of advantage over Superman or his magical clones. Speed is debatable and so is durability, I don't wanna hear none of that "Oh they're FTL" or "They're totally invincible" cus everyone else here (at least superman) is multiple times faster than light and I've seen them get hurt in video games in super form by beings of lesser physical power than Superman, Adam or Shazam. So that crap ain't gonna fly, that being said, I haven't seen anything so far that would lead me to believe that Sonic would win a fight like this. I've seen a lot of Sonic vs Superman threads, none of them (besides the Archie comic Sonic) have had compelling arguments to how Sonic could significantly harm Superman in anyway. I have no reason to give Sonic or his buddies (Chaos Control or not) any kind of win here.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

They only use it when it's really needed. And yes, I believe there's a LOAD of different CC attacks in the RPG games which I haven't played. There's tons of broken attacks like a Chaos technique that distorts the time/space around an opponent's body, or something like that. (Which should be greatly enhanced in super form)

Once the Super Hedgehogs realize that CC might just be their only hope, then their gonna use it.

Who says they will have the opportunity? Black Adam doesn't hold back. And both he and Billy were given their powers by Gods, so isn't it possible that they can manipulate the chaos magic?

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Who says they will have the opportunity? Black Adam doesn't hold back. And both he and Billy were given their powers by Gods, so isn't it possible that they can manipulate the chaos magic?

All three of the Super forms are massively FTL and can instantly teleport, I'm pretty sure one of them would get the chance to use CC.

As proven in the past, CC can be used instantly.

I don't know if it's that simple. For one, I'm not sure what they would be able to do in Time Stop, and only those with direct link to the Chaos Force can use the Chaos Emeralds or manipulate it's excess energy.

Since their on a similar level in terms of speed, I really don't see why either one of the Hedgehogs wouldn't be able to freeze them in time and distort the time/space around them.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo: Massively FTL? Based on what? Sonic escaped a black hole. Superman can do that too. Instantly teleport? Cool. That would have been handy in every single fight in the game.

I'm pretty sure you have to yell "CHAOS CONTROL" or some such thing.

Well actually, Eggman was able to harness the energy of the Chaos emeralds on numerous occasions. So it's not outside of the realm of possibility.

Sonic could have done that to Eggman at the beginning of Sonic Unleashed, but he chose not to. It would be OOC for them to do so here.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Eternal19

@CadenceV2: no i just dont give a crap about sonic.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By Baldy

Whenever I see a thread posted by someone with one of the characters in their username, as well as using alts to agree with himself on the first page, I automatically know that said team loses.

Also, it's against the rules to post fights with a clear winner in mind, which is obviously what he has done.

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By soduh2

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@CadenceV2: There was absolutely nothing in that video that Superman can't do on his worst day.

And Eggman still beat him OLOLLOLOLOLOL

A super genius with near unlimited resources who also studies chaos emeralds for a living beat a chaos entity... How pathetic (sarcasm).

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Baldy said:

Whenever I see a thread posted by someone with one of the characters in their username, as well as using alts to agree with himself on the first page, I automatically know that said team loses.

Also, it's against the rules to post fights with a clear winner in mind, which is obviously what he has done.

If Super Sonic is invincible, then why did OP give them unlimited time. wtf??

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@XImpossibruX said:

@Baldy said:

If Super Sonic is invincible, then why did OP give them unlimited time. wtf??

Exactly this is a stupid thread and something needs to be done