You can only have 1 account on a email..... great argument btw

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Eternal19

@SonicRULES: its pretty easy to make another email for an account but whatever, it doesnt matter Team 2 still wins

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PerfectNazo

Team One, I guess.

But..... I do sense something here.

By spamming Chaos Control, each of the Super Hedgehogs can exist across 1/3 of time.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Team one, but I like team two better

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By soduh2

No limit on the transformation. I'd Say the hedgehogs win. Especially when you include Archie comic feats where chaos control can perminately freeze someone in time.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PerfectNazo

@soduh2 said:

No limit on the transformation. I'd Say the hedgehogs win. Especially when you include Archie comic feats where chaos control can perminately freeze someone in time.

Sonic can sustain the form for about a week at best.

Source: Sonic Advance

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ximpossibrux

@PerfectNazo said:

@soduh2 said:

with rings

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PerfectNazo

@XImpossibruX said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@soduh2 said:

with rings

Which are game mechanics.

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By soduh2

@PerfectNazo said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@soduh2 said:

with rings

And irrelevant to the context of this thread. The OP says they can remain transformed for "as long as they want". At best I'd say it's a tie, with Archie capabilities the Hedgehogs should win.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PerfectNazo

@soduh2 said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@soduh2 said:

with rings

And irrelevant to the context of this thread. The OP says they can remain transformed for "as long as they want". At best I'd say it's a tie, with Archie capabilities the Hedgehogs should win.

Don't use Archie. That's overkill.

I'm assuming we're using the GAME versions, not only because their the most canon but because of the pics the OP has here.

As for the Anime versions, they would lose depending on how CC is activated. Heck, there isn't even an Anime version of Silver.

I try to go into detail with most of the well known versions anyway.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CerberusPrime3k said:

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By soduh2

Game versions (and no time limits) I'm not sure either side is capable of hurting the other. Maybe the positive energy could effect Black Adam but I doubt it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

Game Hedgehogs pwn.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PerfectNazo

@soduh2: Game versions can exist across 1/3 of time with Chaos Control. They've also damaged Multiversal/Nigh-Omnipotent beings with their attacks.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By agent9149

I was expecting to see superman supergirl and superboy

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

So much terrible Sonic threads.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida

Based on in-game feats, I don't believe that any of those three could KO Billy, Supes, of Black Adam. If anyone wants to try and argue otherwise I am open to hearing about it.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PikminMania

@UltamitePower: @SonicRULES:

Is this archie versions or just video game versions?

@jeanroygrant said:

Team 2.

@Eternal19 said:

team 2 i get the feeling sonicRULES and ultimitepower are the same person

If it's Archie versions, the hedgehogs stomp.

If its video game versions, I still believe they'll take the win.

They can control time, are nearly invulnerable (even more so than the superman trio), and are strong enough to hurt planet busters as well as faster than Supes.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

Based on in-game feats, I don't believe that any of those three could KO Billy, Supes, of Black Adam. If anyone wants to try and argue otherwise I am open to hearing about it.

Well, considering what they were capable of fighting in the past. (Solaris, Time Eater, Al-Layla-Wa-Layla, Dark Gaia), I'm pretty certain one hedgehog alone might be able to solo here.

They're multiversal based on the Solaris feat.

And Darkspine Sonic, who isn't even 3/7 of Super Sonic, reality warped the universe with but the wave of his hand.

Inside game play is a little inconsistent, which is why I try to avoid judging from every bit of it. I understand we're talking about video game characters and all, but it's still a little inconsistent to judge from the boss fights itself. Going by this logic, Galactus' attacks can't even planet bust.

Hell, even the Anime versions had universe level Chaos Control which can be seen at the very end when Shadow stops a universal explosion with CC.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo: I didn't play any of the newer sonic games. DX and Adventure 2 weren't particularly impressive for Sonic and Shadow.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ferro Vida: Time control and beating the Time Eater isnt Impressive?

I like this Super Sonic Vid. Skip to 1:40. He is Invunerable to any attacks and plows thru steal without swinging a fist. His mere presence bust blastdoors. Thats impressive.

Anywho with Cahos Control and Time Control along with Invun and attacks that negate swinging a fist to smash aside Blast Doors.... Im going with the Hedgehogs game wise. They cant be harmed.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

I think he wants to be banned

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo: I didn't play any of the newer sonic games. DX and Adventure 2 weren't particularly impressive for Sonic and Shadow.

Hmm... At the time of SA, we've only seen city level durability from the Super forms.

Star level durability in SA2 from their fight with the Final Hazard.

Not to mention their hax. The Light-Speed Dash and the Light Speed Attack allows them to temporarily move at the speed of light. (It looks slow as hell when you actually use it, but this is another case of gameplay mechanics.)

I don't blame you, the new Sonic games aren't exactly masterpieces at all.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ferro Vida: Time control and beating the Time Eater isnt Impressive?

I like this Super Sonic Vid. Skip to 1:40. He is Invunerable to any attacks and plows thru steal without swinging a fist. His mere presence bust blastdoors. Thats impressive.

Anywho with Cahos Control and Time Control along with Invun and attacks that negate swinging a fist to smash aside Blast Doors.... Im going with the Hedgehogs game wise. They cant be harmed.

WOW he's got some pretty pathetic reaction time. He couldn't even move out of the way when the machines were lining up for like 5 seconds.

This seals it Team 2 wins.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ferro Vida

@CadenceV2: There was absolutely nothing in that video that Superman can't do on his worst day.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Ferro Vida said:

@CadenceV2: There was absolutely nothing in that video that Superman can't do on his worst day.

And Eggman still beat him OLOLLOLOLOLOL

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FourthDeity

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ferro Vida: @ChaoticSuperman:

All true. Reaction Time is meh. His Durability like Supes is same as in any Super Sonic scene he cant be hurtSo yeah Superman been hurt by physicality. Super Sonic never has. I guess its meh cuase its... Superman.

No Caption Provided

Seriously how is Superman avoiding Time Freeze and BFR of Chaos Controle?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Hmm... At the time of SA, we've only seen city level durability from the Super forms.

Not to mention their hax. The Light-Speed Dash and the Light Speed Attack allows them to temporarily move at the speed of light. (It looks slow as hell when you actually use it, but this is another case of gameplay mechanics.)

Don't get me wrong, I loved SA2. But I don't recall seeing anything in those games that makes me think this is a fair fight. Time control only gets them so far when they can't hurt their enemies. And Pre-New 52 Supes can move at FTL speeds. Hell, he once escaped the pull of some kind of super black hole.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Don't get me wrong, I loved SA2. But I don't recall seeing anything in those games that makes me think this is a fair fight. Time control only gets them so far when they can't hurt their enemies. And Pre-New 52 Supes can move at FTL speeds. Hell, he once escaped the pull of some kind of super black hole.

In SA2, Sonic and Shadow have constantly shown Star level durability when tanking lasers from the Final Hazard which had the power to pierce stars.

At the end of one of the Sonic rush games, Super Sonic effortlessly flies out of a black hole.

If they can hurt Solaris, who had somewhere around multiversal durability, then I'm pretty sure they can hurt Superman.

Darkspine Sonic, who isn't even HALF of Super Sonic, showed very impressive combat skills and strength against All-Layla-Wa-Layla.

And by the way, that scene of Super Sonic getting caught by Eggman was PIS.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ferro Vida

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ferro Vida: @ChaoticSuperman:

All true. Reaction Time is meh. His Durability like Supes is same as in any Super Sonic scene he cant be hurtSo yeah Superman been hurt by physicality. Super Sonic never has. I guess its meh cuase its... Superman.

No Caption Provided

Seriously how is Superman avoiding Time Freeze and BFR of Chaos Controle?

When have they ever just BFRed or Chaos Controlled an ultra dangerous enemy rather then fight it out? None of the things he destroyed were anywhere near as fast, strong, or durable as Superman. He has heat vision that can mimic the power of the sun and affect an entire planet. He can fly at FTL speeds and vibrate fast enough to phase through things. And this isn't Silver Age Supes I'm talking about, either.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

In SA2, Sonic and Shadow have constantly shown Star level durability when tanking lasers from the Final Hazard which had the power to pierce stars.

At the end of one of the Sonic rush games, Super Sonic effortlessly flies out of a black hole.

If they can hurt Solaris, who had somewhere around multiversal durability, then I'm pretty sure they can hurt Superman.

Darkspine Sonic, who isn't even HALF of Super Sonic, showed very impressive combat skills and strength against All-Layla-Wa-Layla.

So he can fly at FTL speeds. So can Superman, Captain Marvel, and Black Adam. Can I get some reference material for Solaris and All-Layla-Wa-Layla?

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

So he can fly at FTL speeds. So can Superman, Captain Marvel, and Black Adam. Can I get some reference material for Solaris and All-Layla-Wa-Layla?

What is Sonics combat speed, Flight doesnt matter unless you're charging at someone. How fast is his kicks, punches, blocking and dodging.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FourthDeity

This is exactly what the Sonic fans wanted.I bet I'm gonna come back here tomorrow and see 18 pages of why Sonic can ____ or Superman can't ____

UltamitePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By UltamitePower

@FourthDeity said:

This is exactly what the Sonic fans wanted.I bet I'm gonna come back here tomorrow and see 18 pages of why Sonic can ____ or Superman can't ____

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@Ferro Vida said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj2Ppfb2TXo 2:53-7:30

Now keep in mind that Darkspine Sonic isn't even 3/7 of Super Sonic. After his fight with ALWL, he reality warps the universe with but the wave of his hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE4kdbR0KPw&feature=related 0:31

Solaris was basically destroying the Sonicverse in every moment in time, which is infinitely spread mind you. He was doing that the very second he was brought into existence. It had the power to eat entire dimensions and universes for lunch.

It was also Omnipresent with time, (Omnicronological?), and Eggman states that it can only be destroyed by attacking it's consciousness in every moment in time.

By spamming Chaos Control, each of the Hedgehogs existed across 1/3 of time and attacked Solaris' consciousness in every point in time.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ximpossibrux
No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo: Where is it stated that Darkspine Sonic is 3/7 of Super Sonic? He could have completely different capabilities then Super Sonic, so mentioning a fight where he didn't have those powers doesn't seem to make much sense.

Solaris had an easily exploitable weakness for them to hit. Why is it that Eggman and the others could still communicate with Sonic when they were using Chaos Control? The fight itself wasn't impressive in the slightest. Why would they spam Chaos Control if they didn't have to? It seems out of character for them to do so without a reason to do specifically that. If anything, that fight proves that they can still be hurt. Did Solaris actually DO anything, or were they just told that this big bad guy can destroy everything and sent to destroy him?

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FourthDeity

@UltamitePower said:

@FourthDeity said:

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Toss me a tissue bro :/

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo: Where is it stated that Darkspine Sonic is 3/7 of Super Sonic? He could have completely different capabilities then Super Sonic, so mentioning a fight where he didn't have those powers doesn't seem to make much sense.

Solaris had an easily exploitable weakness for them to hit. Why is it that Eggman and the others could still communicate with Sonic when they were using Chaos Control? The fight itself wasn't impressive in the slightest. Why would they spam Chaos Control if they didn't have to? It seems out of character for them to do so without a reason to do specifically that. If anything, that fight proves that they can still be hurt. Did Solaris actually DO anything, or were they just told that this big bad guy can destroy everything and sent to destroy him?

Darkspine Sonic was running on 3 of the 7 World Rings.

Chaos Emeralds are portrayed as being the strongest items in the games next to Super Emeralds and Master Emerald.

But almost everything you said was based on game mechanics. How else would you know what to do during the boss fight?

And what do you mean by "they dont have to"? Of course they had to, Solaris is Omnipresent with time, destroying him in one point in time WON'T do a thing, you'd have to destroy his consciousness in EVERY point in time. (This is where Chaos Control comes into play, each of the hedgehogs were able to cover 1/3 of time each with it)

Alright, I'm on my laptop right now and it's lagging as hell. I'll switch to the desktop in about an hour from now. (My brother's using it)

The very second Solaris was brought into existence all of time/space was experiencing major instabilities. He was destroying the Sonicverse across EVERY moment in time. (Multiversal possibly + feat). He teleports every one to a spatial distortion where Eggman states that if Solaris isn't stopped all of time/space will be destroyed. And before you say it's just a statement, you can CLEARLY tell Solaris was doing just that throughout the cutscene/gameplay.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo: Wasn't that statement about the chaos emeralds made before the existence of the world rings in Sonic canon?

It's pretty basic knowledge in video games nowadays to hit the glowing part of an enemy. And even if it is a game mechanic, it's still a plot hole.

I won't argue that. But I would like to know more about situation it was in because it sounds like there is a whole mess load of context that would make this make more sense. And really, the others talking to Sonic when they were spamming Chaos Control still doesn't mesh with what Chaos Control is supposed to do.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Ferro Vida said:

@PerfectNazo: Wasn't that statement about the chaos emeralds made before the existence of the world rings in Sonic canon?

It's pretty basic knowledge in video games nowadays to hit the glowing part of an enemy. And even if it is a game mechanic, it's still a plot hole.

I won't argue that. But I would like to know more about situation it was in because it sounds like there is a whole mess load of context that would make this make more sense. And really, the others talking to Sonic when they were spamming Chaos Control still doesn't mesh with what Chaos Control is supposed to do.

I just edited my previous comment explaining why they had to use CC. Check it out.

Each of the Emeralds contain infinite power. One emerald alone released enough energy to send the Time Eater (Basically a downgraded Solaris minus the Omnipresence) flying back.

But then again, I don't see how the CE contain infinite power but is still considered to be inferior in comparision to the Super Emeralds and Master Emerald. That's a plot hole in itself.

Maybe the SE and ME grant you more than what the CEs would, but still.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ferro Vida

@PerfectNazo said:

And what do you mean by "they dont have to"? Of course they had to, Solaris is Omnipresent with time, destroying him in one point in time WON'T do a thing, you'd have to destroy his consciousness in EVERY point in time. (This is where Chaos Control comes into play, each of the hedgehogs were able to cover 1/3 of time each with it)

I meant in this thread here against people who aren't Solaris.

@PerfectNazo said:

Each of the Emeralds contain infinite power. One emerald alone released enough energy to send the Time Eater (Basically a downgraded Solaris minus the Omnipresence) flying back.

You realize if their power was truly infinite that they couldn't really have a physical form, right? Also, if it is possible to have something of greater power (the master emerald) then you can have a greater infinite. So that means that the chaos emerald aren't all-powerful, which means they don't necessarily give the power to win this fight.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eternal19

i didnt even know sonic even had fanboys or why they would come on a comic book website when sonic is a video game charecter.