Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Rules :

Morals off

In character but bloodlust

30 minutes prep to gather equipment (equipment is up to participant)

No BFR

================================================================================================================================

LordStoop's Team

- Commander Shepherd

- Deadshot

- Terminator T-800

- Judge Dredd

=================================================================================================================================

Oni_Bane's team

-Kurt (Halo Spartan)

- Master Chief

- Squad of SEAL's (5)

- Snake Eyes (G.I Joe)

=================================================================================================================================

Setting

Giant Maze
Giant Maze

The setting is a giant maze. The two teams start at opposite ends. (your teammates are still in a group)

You must track down the opposite team and neutralize them. Also explain your team's standard equipment, advantages, disadvantages, why your team will win, strategized plan, etc.

Which team will prevail? Or will both of your teams be lost in this maze, getting stranded one by one?

Additional Info :

The maze is the size of about 15 Football fields.

The only beings in the maze are your team and the opponent's team.

There are no traps in this maze whatsoever.

There are additional weaponry scattered around the map. These weapons will act as backup weapons if you run out of ammo. BUT, you must provide a valid explanation of how you will get these weapons, and how you will avoid not being seen/injured/killed by the opponent's team while you are retrieving these backup weapons.

- M16 Rifle with 5 clips

- Revolver with 10 clips

- Grenade Launcher with 2 grenades

- Adamantium Sword/Spear

- Dual Desert Eagle Pistols w/ 20 clips ammo

- RPG (rocket launcher) with 1 rocket

- Sako Sniper Rifle w/ 10 clips ammo

- 10 Tactical Army Knives (Throwable)

Let the games begin!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

I don't know who any of those people are, so I'll just say the first one.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jayfournines

I like Team 1 FTW mainly because of Deadshot and the Terminator...though the other team has 5 Navy SEALs which give them numbers advantage...sooo....this is a hard one

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Oni_Bane

Master Chief: Plasma Sword, Battle Rifle with 4 clips, 2 frags, 2 Plasma grenades, shotgun with 16 shells, and Magnum with 5 clips

Kurt- 051: Assault Rifle with 4 clips, Brute shot with 12 rounds, 4 plasma Grenades, Needler, Shield

Squad of SEALS: 1.(bob) has a M1a4 with SOPMOD, standard pistol and 4 frags 2.(chris) has a Mp5 with red dot sight, and Benelli m4 super 90 shotgun 3.(tim) has a M60e machine gun and a M203 grenade launcher 4.(jim) has a M82A1 heavy sniper (.50 caliber) 5.(martin) has a M16 with grenade launcher and extended mag and a 45. handgun and 2 flashbangs, 2 frags , 1 EMP grenade

Snake Eyes: two swords, 5 ninja star, and how about a 9mm handgun

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCannon said:

Not a very valid reason, so I am afraid I can't count that as a vote. Everyone else who do not know these characters read the following below :

LordStoop's team

Commander Shepherd : Shepard was born on April 11, 2154, is a graduate of the Systems Alliance N7 special forces program (service no. 5923-AC-2826), and is initially assigned to the SSV Normandy as Executive Officer. Shepard later becomes the first human to join the Spectres, an elite special task force for the Citadel Council.

Deadshot : Deadshot has no super human abilities. He is though an expert marksman with his phrase being "I never miss." Deadshot is also in excellent physical condition as well as being extremely agile and athletic. Deadshot's main weapons are his trusty twin wrist gauntlet silenced pistols. Deadshot has been seen to use a vast range of different explosives as well as a vast arsenal of weapons including most notably his wrist pistols and a hand pistol which allows for explosive attachments.

Deadshot also wears a very durable suit of armor. This suit has allowed Deadshot to sustain large explosions as well as hails of gun fire and even gun shots from point blank range to the head, though in many of these instances it has been destroyed whilst leaving Floyd relatively unharmed. Deadshot's visor and helmet enhance his senses dramatically to the point that he can hear a humming bird's wings flapping.

Terminator T- 800 : In the fictional Terminator universe, the Terminator is a formidable robotic assassin and soldier, designed by the military supercomputer Skynet for infiltration and combat duty, towards the ultimate goal of exterminating the human resistance. It can speak naturally, copy the voices of others, read human handwriting, and even genuinely sweat, smell, and bleed. To detect the Terminators, who are otherwise indistinguishable from humans, the human resistance uses dogs to alert humans to their presence. The most notable science fiction characteristics are that of an expert system featuring strong AI functionality combined with machine learning, and the system can interpret arbitrary non-formalized tasks. The other notable science fiction component is that of a power source which can last 120 years.

Judge Dredd : Judge Joseph Dredd is a fictional character whose comic strip in the British science fiction anthology 2000 AD is the magazine's longest running, having been featured there since its second issue in 1977. Dredd is an American law enforcement officer in a violent city of the future where uniformed Judges combine the powers of police, judge, jury and executioner. Dredd and his fellow Judges are empowered to arrest, sentence, and even execute criminals on the spot. The character was created by writer John Wagner and artist Carlos Ezquerra, although editor Pat Mills also deserves some credit for early development.

Oni_Bane's Team

Kurt - 051 : Lieutenant Commander Kurt-051, birth name Kurt M. Trevelyanand also known as Kurt Ambrose, (UNSCMID: 045888947) was aSPARTAN-II super-soldier. One of the leaders of the Spartan team, he was close to many of the other Spartans, before he went missing during a mission in 2531. He was presumed dead and reported as being MIA. Although the other Spartans were led to believe that Kurt had died, he was actually recruited by ColonelJames Ackerson to lead the SPARTAN-III program. "Ambrose" is not his true surname; rather Colonel Ackerson gave it to him after his abduction, thanks to the extensive mental conditioning that took place in the SPARTAN-II program that caused Kurt to forget his full name. Note : Kurt also has a sixth sense for traps, incoming danger, etc.

(Kurt is my favorite character in this Tournament you should really read his wiki. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Kurt-051)

Master Chief :Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is a fictional character and protagonist of the Halofictional universe, created by Bungie. Master Chief is a player character in the trilogy of science fiction first-person shooter video games Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo 3and will appear in the upcoming Halo 4. Outside of video games, the character appears in novels – Halo: The Fall of Reach, Halo: The Flood, Halo: First Strike, and Halo: Uprising – and has cameos in other Halo media, including Halo: Reach, Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, The Halo Graphic Novel and Halo Legends. He is voiced by Chicago disc jockeySteve Downes in the video games in which he appears.

Navy SEAL's : The United States Navy's Sea, Air, and Land (SEAL) teams are the U.S. Navy's principal special operations force and a part of the Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC) and SOCOM.

Snake Eyes is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books and cartoon series. He is one of the original and most popular members of the G.I. Joe Team, and is most known for his rivalry with Storm Shadow.

He is also very skilled in hand to hand combat, guns, bladed weapons, blunt weapons, etc.

@Oni_Bane said:

Master Chief: Plasma Sword, Battle Rifle with 4 clips, 2 frags, 2 Plasma grenades, shotgun with 16 shells, and Magnum with 5 clips

Kurt- 051: Assault Rifle with 4 clips, Brute shot with 12 rounds, 4 plasma Grenades, Needler

Squad of SEALS: 1. has a M1a4 with SOPMOD, standard pistol and 4 frags 2. has a Mp5 with red dot sight, and Benelli m4 super 90 shotgun 3. has a M60e machine gun and a M203 grenade launcher 4. has a M82A1 heavy sniper (.50 caliber) 5. has a M16 with grenade launcher and extended mag and a 45. handgun and 2 flashbangs, 2 frags , 1 EMP grenade

You can arm your characters to the teeth, so I would advice you arm your teammates with more than light weaponry. (SEAL's are okay but Snake Eyes is the one who is the least armed.)

Avatar image for sensitivepsych0
SensitivePsych0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SensitivePsych0

So who is Kurt? Other than a spartan which means he has to be pretty strong.

SensitivePsych0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SensitivePsych0

Nevermind, hadn't seen ur post ComicGeek.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SensitivePsych0 said:

So who is Kurt? Other than a spartan which means he has to be pretty strong.

Basically a spartan like Master Chief but doesn't have the luck that Master Chief has, but has a sixth sense for hidden explosives, incoming injuries/traps, etc.

(My favorite Halo character is Kurt)

@SensitivePsych0 said:

Nevermind, hadn't seen ur post ComicGeek.

No problem.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#9  Edited By TheCannon

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

I missed Deadshot was in there. Him I have heard of. I still say team one wins, but this is a more educated guess now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCannon said:

I missed Deadshot was in there. Him I have heard of. I still say team one wins, but this is a more educated guess now.

I personally think Team 2 will win due to bigger numbers and the two spartans are very powerful (bias aside)

I won't seal in my vote yet until the debate starts and gets heated up.

@Jayfournines said:

I like Team 1 FTW mainly because of Deadshot and the Terminator...though the other team has 5 Navy SEALs which give them numbers advantage...sooo....this is a hard one

Not sure if this is a vote for Team One or not but by the sound of it, it is an undecided vote.

1-0 for LordStoop.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Oni_Bane

What other weapons should i give him? I dont know much about him?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Oni_Bane said:

What other weapons should i give him? I dont know much about him?

Practically any regular weapon that exists in the world. (the series is not heavily based on Sci-Fi, it uses current weapons in the world. Ex. M16, AK - 47, Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher, etc.)

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Oni_Bane

How about adding a P90 with 4 clips and 2 Frags, and RPG with 3 shots and a pen and a piece of paper so he can communicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Oni_Bane said:

How about adding a P90 with 4 clips and 2 Frags, and RPG with 3 shots

That's good.

You can start your debate now, then wait for LordStoop to reply.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Right now I'm gonna say team 1, Deadshot is the best marksman here, he can handle the SEALS and another member of Team 2 for sure, and the Terminator isn't going down easy, he can take the SEALS and/or Snake Eyes.

Halo characters are Team 2's best members but either Deadshot or Terminator along with Dredd or Shepherd will take them.

My vote for Team 1, however I could later change my vote if Team 2 offers a good enough argument.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LordStoop

Commander Shepherd : his Geth gun. plasma knife. 5 granades. Asault rifle.

Deadshot: his helmet and visor and his durable armor. a powerful sniperrifle

Terminator T- 800: a big gatlin gun

Judge Dredd: His body armor and his gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

Right now I'm gonna say team 1, Deadshot is the best marksman here, he can handle the SEALS and another member of Team 2 for sure, and the Terminator isn't going down easy, he can take the SEALS and/or Snake Eyes.

Halo characters are Team 2's best members but either Deadshot or Terminator along with Dredd or Shepherd will take them.

My vote for Team 1, however I could later change my vote if Team 2 offers a good enough argument.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

I think LordStoop's team wins albeit barely.

Maybe wait for the debate to start first before you guys start voting? Forgot about that but I will have to postpone the voting right now until the debates start going into action so the current vote is reset to 0-0.

@LordStoop said:

Commander Shepherd : his Geth gun. plasma knife. 5 granades. Asault rifle.

Deadshot: his helmet and visor and his durable armor. a powerful sniperrifle

Terminator T- 800: a big gatlin gun

Judge Dredd: His body armor and his gun

That is a good list of weapons but please elaborate on Terminator T-800's weapons and Judge Dredd's weapons.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordStoop

Terminator T- 800: a big gatlin gun. a combat knife and a magnum 44 and his cool lether jacket.

Dredd: his Lawgiver handgun, a daystick; a knife; and stun/gas grenades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordStoop: @Oni_Bane:

Okay, the standard equipment is now cleared. Now, please start the debates on how you will track down your opponent's team, neutralize them, find additional weaponry, not get lost in the maze, etc.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordStoop

Deadshot is my most important guy. His scenses will scense the opposing squad before they know we are there. Then he will shoot them with his sniperrifle. Dredd throws his stun granades. Anyone left standing will meet the Terminators gatlin gun. Deadshot keep sniping in the back and Sheppard, Dredd and Terminator run in for the kill.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordStoop

To not get lost Dredd tells the team to allways go right every turn.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordStoop said:

Deadshot is my most important guy. His scenses will scense the opposing squad before they know we are there. Then he will shoot them with his sniperrifle. Dredd throws his stun granades. Anyone left standing will meet the Terminators gatlin gun. Deadshot keep sniping in the back and Sheppard, Dredd and Terminator run in for the kill.

I don't think Oni_Bane is online so I'll have to debate for him for a while.

Master Chief and Kurt - 051 have faster than bulletspeed reaction time, and have better armor than Deadshot, so I could see them easily dodging any sniper rounds or machine gun fire.They also have shields that have shown to tank plasma fire, so bullet rounds will not do much to them. Terminator's gatlin gun will only supress them for so long before Master Chief and Kurt dodge them. (they can run over 50 MPH) The Squad of Navy SEAL's may be the weak link but they have numbers on their side. Snake Eyes has also shown to easily dodge bullets.

Master Chief and Kurt also have their MJOLNIR armor, which has radar which will show your team (excluding Terminator I presume) and easily provide time for Oni_Bane's team to prepare. Grenades of any sort are slower than grenades, and the Spartans could easily dodge those, along with Snake Eyes. (again not sure about Navy SEAL's.)

Master Chief taking out Covenant Aliens
Master Chief taking out Covenant Aliens

The above video shows how easily Halo Spartans (not just Master Chief) can dodge bullets and multitask at the same time. It also shows some of their speed feats. (although some of their abilities have been toned down for dramatic/theatrical purposes)

Master Chief taking on hundreds of Aliens
Master Chief taking on hundreds of Aliens
LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordStoop

Shepard uses his overload ability on the spartans to short cercuit their MJOLNIR armors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordStoop said:

Shepard uses his overload ability on the spartans to short cercuit their MJOLNIR armors

Not sure about that. Can Shepherd do it from far away, or does he have to go up close?

(Even if they do they still have superhuman strength and bulletspeed reaction time. They do not ,however, have their radar and their superhuman strength is lowered by a couple tons.)

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LordStoop

He has to be in visual range

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cliffrice

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@TheCannon said:

Not a very valid reason, so I am afraid I can't count that as a vote. Everyone else who do not know these characters read the following below :

LordStoop's team

Commander Shepherd : Shepard was born on April 11, 2154, is a graduate of the Systems Alliance N7 special forces program (service no. 5923-AC-2826), and is initially assigned to the SSV Normandy as Executive Officer. Shepard later becomes the first human to join the Spectres, an elite special task force for the Citadel Council.

Deadshot : Deadshot has no super human abilities. He is though an expert marksman with his phrase being "I never miss." Deadshot is also in excellent physical condition as well as being extremely agile and athletic. Deadshot's main weapons are his trusty twin wrist gauntlet silenced pistols. Deadshot has been seen to use a vast range of different explosives as well as a vast arsenal of weapons including most notably his wrist pistols and a hand pistol which allows for explosive attachments.

Deadshot also wears a very durable suit of armor. This suit has allowed Deadshot to sustain large explosions as well as hails of gun fire and even gun shots from point blank range to the head, though in many of these instances it has been destroyed whilst leaving Floyd relatively unharmed. Deadshot's visor and helmet enhance his senses dramatically to the point that he can hear a humming bird's wings flapping.

Terminator T- 800 : In the fictional Terminator universe, the Terminator is a formidable robotic assassin and soldier, designed by the military supercomputer Skynet for infiltration and combat duty, towards the ultimate goal of exterminating the human resistance. It can speak naturally, copy the voices of others, read human handwriting, and even genuinely sweat, smell, and bleed. To detect the Terminators, who are otherwise indistinguishable from humans, the human resistance uses dogs to alert humans to their presence. The most notable science fiction characteristics are that of an expert system featuring strong AI functionality combined with machine learning, and the system can interpret arbitrary non-formalized tasks. The other notable science fiction component is that of a power source which can last 120 years.

Judge Dredd : Judge Joseph Dredd is a fictional character whose comic strip in the British science fiction anthology 2000 AD is the magazine's longest running, having been featured there since its second issue in 1977. Dredd is an American law enforcement officer in a violent city of the future where uniformed Judges combine the powers of police, judge, jury and executioner. Dredd and his fellow Judges are empowered to arrest, sentence, and even execute criminals on the spot. The character was created by writer John Wagner and artist Carlos Ezquerra, although editor Pat Mills also deserves some credit for early development.

Oni_Bane's Team

Kurt - 051 : Lieutenant Commander Kurt-051, birth name Kurt M. Trevelyanand also known as Kurt Ambrose, (UNSCMID: 045888947) was aSPARTAN-II super-soldier. One of the leaders of the Spartan team, he was close to many of the other Spartans, before he went missing during a mission in 2531. He was presumed dead and reported as being MIA. Although the other Spartans were led to believe that Kurt had died, he was actually recruited by ColonelJames Ackerson to lead the SPARTAN-III program. "Ambrose" is not his true surname; rather Colonel Ackerson gave it to him after his abduction, thanks to the extensive mental conditioning that took place in the SPARTAN-II program that caused Kurt to forget his full name. Note : Kurt also has a sixth sense for traps, incoming danger, etc.

(Kurt is my favorite character in this Tournament you should really read his wiki. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Kurt-051)

Master Chief :Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is a fictional character and protagonist of the Halofictional universe, created by Bungie. Master Chief is a player character in the trilogy of science fiction first-person shooter video games Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo 3and will appear in the upcoming Halo 4. Outside of video games, the character appears in novels – Halo: The Fall of Reach, Halo: The Flood, Halo: First Strike, and Halo: Uprising – and has cameos in other Halo media, including Halo: Reach, Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, The Halo Graphic Novel and Halo Legends. He is voiced by Chicago disc jockeySteve Downes in the video games in which he appears.

Navy SEAL's : The United States Navy's Sea, Air, and Land (SEAL) teams are the U.S. Navy's principal special operations force and a part of the Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC) and SOCOM.

Snake Eyes is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books and cartoon series. He is one of the original and most popular members of the G.I. Joe Team, and is most known for his rivalry with Storm Shadow.

He is also very skilled in hand to hand combat, guns, bladed weapons, blunt weapons, etc.

@Oni_Bane said:

Kurt- 051: Assault Rifle with 4 clips, Brute shot with 12 rounds, 4 plasma Grenades, Needler

Squad of SEALS: 1. has a M1a4 with SOPMOD, standard pistol and 4 frags 2. has a Mp5 with red dot sight, and Benelli m4 super 90 shotgun 3. has a M60e machine gun and a M203 grenade launcher 4. has a M82A1 heavy sniper (.50 caliber) 5. has a M16 with grenade launcher and extended mag and a 45. handgun and 2 flashbangs, 2 frags , 1 EMP grenade

You can arm your characters to the teeth, so I would advice you arm your teammates with more than light weaponry. (SEAL's are okay but Snake Eyes is the one who is the least armed.)

Ddoesn't matter if snakeyes is less armed he wrecks transformers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@LordStoop: I say Team 2 has a Advantage in 2 Spartans however I really like to know (cause this is important) what Sheperd Versio are you using?

Soilder, Adept, Vanguard, Sentinal, Engineer, or Infeltrator.....

Pick carefully........

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordStoop

@CadenceV2: He is a Vanguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordStoop said:

He has to be in visual range

Spartan's could easily counter that. Watch the video in my earlier post.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@LordStoop said:

@CadenceV2: He is a Vanguard

Whhoooo good call.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Vanguard

One thing that Plasma Knife? Its a Fabricator Knife :). Also his Geth Gun... which one theres Geth Sniper, Shotgun, pistol, Rifle, ec.....

Also what Assault Rifel as well....

Hint hint... Use the Specter Assault Rifle HMWA Master line of Assault Rifles and Geth Plasma Shotgunhttp://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Geth_Plasma_Shotgun cause all Vanguard need a Shotgun.

Now your set.

I can help ya with anything Sheperd or T-800 if ya need it. :) I know those guys well for debates.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LordStoop

@CadenceV2: I could use any help i can get.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordStoop

My Sheppard is a Vangard and has his Fabricator Knife, his Specter HMWA Master line Assault Rifle and Geth Plasma Shotgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordStoop said:

My Sheppard is a Vangard and has his Fabricator Knife, his Specter HMWA Master line Assault Rifle and Geth Plasma Shotgun

Okay.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordStoop

As a vanguard he has the Barrier Warp and throw powers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist
Incendiary Ammo
Cryo Ammo
Pull
Biotic Charge
Shockwave
Nova

Alrighty. Now Overcharge or whatever. You have Options. Your Class allows you to switch between Incendiary and Cyro round is a Plus.

If in Incendiary you can easily puncture Spartan Armour (with shields done) and catch opponet on fire.

Cyro allow you to freeze opponets after mutiple hits with the rifle or one good Shot Gun Blast.

Pull means any Master Chief or Spartan or Mutiple Seals can stuck in the air or Flung in any Direction. Good up to a few tons.

Shock Wave means Death for the Seal Team. Its a series of Explosion over 24 Meters that will hit the target with over 900 Neutrons of force. Instant Mush for Organs. It also causes targets to blow into the air.

Nova is dangerous and tricky... You have to scrifice your Shields for a Charged up Shockwave blast all around you. Strikes at 796 neutrons but it also does 100% more damage to Shields, Armour, and Barriers. If used must use before Biotic Charge.

Biotic Charge allows you to Teleports in a straight line and ram in a Nano Second into your Target. While doing this your completly immune to everything and after the attack all your Guns do 30% more Damage and Shields recharge 100% at full strength.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Asari Performs a Nove.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordStoop

After the initial assault my sheppard , dredd and Terminator will meet the spartans head on and Shepard has his barier up. He wil use throw against the master chief. If the spartan is stunned or pushed back, this leaves a space for a headshot from deadshot. Terminator will engage snake eyes. Snake eyes weapons will do nothing to "arnie", so he will be out sooner or later.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordStoop said:

After the initial assault my sheppard , dredd and Terminator will meet the spartans head on and Shepard has his barier up. He wil use throw against the master chief. If the spartan is stunned or pushed back, this leaves a space for a headshot from deadshot. Terminator will engage snake eyes. Snake eyes weapons will do nothing to "arnie", so he will be out sooner or later.

Snake Eyes will is easily capable of dodging Terminator and his minigun so I think Snake Eyes would be safe against Terminator.

Master Chief should be able to dodge the Throw, and the Spartans should not be stunned at any time, nor pushed back. The Squad of SEAL's will split up and 3 will go after Deadshot to take him down while 1 assists Snake Eyes with Terminator and 1 will help the Spartans take care of Shepherd, and Judge Dredd. Kurt and Master Chief should be enough to take down Judge Dredd and the two will gang on Shepherd while the Navy SEAL assists them. I can't make choices for Oni_Bane so I do not know which Navy SEAL it is, so I do not know what equipment he has.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

Thing is Sheperds Shields can withstand 2-3 Rockets that Masters Chiefs can. It could be argued easily Master Chiefs Armour can withstand 4 times more than Sheperds N7 Armour.

Sheperds Biotis and (From Mass Effect 2 thru 3) Implants/Enhancements make Sheperd above human in everthing. His Biotic Field is also increase to major Levels. He can Bioticly back his Shileds via Barriers to wlak unhindered thru Any of the Seal Team fire and One shot them via Nova or Shockwaves. His Geth Plasma Shotgun can probly take out a spartan in 2-3 shots unp close. Add a Biotic Charge that will Increase his Shotgun attack power and Restore his shields fully makes for a bad day for any Spartan. Aslo his Biotic Charge has a 5 second cooldown. So every 5 Seconds hes htting you with 796 neutrons of Force and then Shotguning you with enough power a shot to take out Terminator in one blast. Added to that he can then Nova right after that KOing the Seal Team and Snake Eyes easily.

Sheperd is the heavy hitter.

Thats not even adding T-800 and Dread to this Equation.

Deadshot is a near non factor for me.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oni Bane's team.

He has 4 more people on his team.

Also is this Shephard from COD? Cause I don't think he's a super soldier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Oni Bane's team.

He has 4 more people on his team.

Also is this Shephard from COD? Cause I don't think he's a super soldier.

Commander Shepherd from Mass Effect series.

1-0 for Oni_Bane. (voting from now on is valid)

@CadenceV2 said:

Thing is Sheperds Shields can withstand 2-3 Rockets that Masters Chiefs can. It could be argued easily Master Chiefs Armour can withstand 4 times more than Sheperds N7 Armour.

Sheperds Biotis and (From Mass Effect 2 thru 3) Implants/Enhancements make Sheperd above human in everthing. His Biotic Field is also increase to major Levels. He can Bioticly back his Shileds via Barriers to wlak unhindered thru Any of the Seal Team fire and One shot them via Nova or Shockwaves. His Geth Plasma Shotgun can probly take out a spartan in 2-3 shots unp close. Add a Biotic Charge that will Increase his Shotgun attack power and Restore his shields fully makes for a bad day for any Spartan. Aslo his Biotic Charge has a 5 second cooldown. So every 5 Seconds hes htting you with 796 neutrons of Force and then Shotguning you with enough power a shot to take out Terminator in one blast. Added to that he can then Nova right after that KOing the Seal Team and Snake Eyes easily.

Sheperd is the heavy hitter.

Thats not even adding T-800 and Dread to this Equation.

Deadshot is a near non factor for me.

1) Master Chief's shields is not to be underestimated here. Plus, Master Chief and Kurt could easily dodge the Geth Plasma Shotgun. Even if the shotgun is faster, the Spartan's won't get hit once from the shotgun, making the level of damage useless.

I posted this video before but I do not think you guys watched it. You must watch it to understand at least half of the Spartan skills.

Master Chief and his team shown dodging at bulletspeed from plasma beams from numerous directions, and running at major speeds faster than average alien. (alien is faster than average human)

2) Snake Eyes is also capable of easily dodging your team. Plus remember, this is a maze, so they don't exactly have that much space and are prone to suprise attacks. Master Chief, Kurt, SEAL Team, and Snake Eyes are all effective in stealth giving them the upper hand on this setting/scenario. SEAL Team could be KO'd by the blasts, but not any of the other teammates.

Below are scans showing Snake Eye's reaction time, speed, strength, etc.

As seen in these scans, Snake Eyes is capable of superhuman speeds, dodging bullets and being so fast you literally cannot see him. He is strong enough to defeat a Transformer and slice and dice 4 soldier's guns before they even know what happened.

3) Dredd will be taken out easily and T-800 will be nothing but a minor setback with his guns - n - glory minigun shooting and high durability. The Spartans should be able to take out Terminator or Commander Shepherd and while the SEAL's take out Deadshot (which you yourself stated is a nonfactor) will use their snipers (or sniper from Deadshot) to support the Spartans and Snake Eyes from Commander Shepherd or Terminator.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

: Hmmmm. I I think that Vid is very impressive since there 3 Spartans and one with a Laser of Doom. lol.

I can see Sheperd beating down Snake Eyes and finishing him like Kai Leng.

Thing is Sheperd like those Spartans have survived killing 1000 of enemies at a time with just 2 other Members for his team. In this case his Bionics allow powerful attacks like a Jedi.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As Seen A L5 Implant is davastating and Sheperds Biotic attacks due to his Enhance Body and Class is even more powerful.

No Caption Provided

Liaras Push and Pull at work.Sheperd has that too. He can Easily swing around Snake Eyes or even the Spartans or simply BFR them if Sheperd wants Numbers on his side.

T-800 CPU can analyze and discern the threat capability of any target. Also shown is the Accuray of his Targeting computer. I dare say more accurate than any Spartan. He would eat the Seals as they are a nonfactor like Deadshot.

Terminator fights a Invincible T-1000 and shows the beating he can take. Bulets or Swords wont bring him down.

T-800 against another superior foe in CC. I think the Terminator is as strong as the Spartans are in this. His Durabitly to match.

Judge Dread Lawgiver.

As seen it has Armour Piercing, Full Auto, Grenade, Double Whammy (lol), and mutiple others.

Hes also tough. Taking a good Stabbing from Predator and still fight back.

Hes pretty good shot and can do some serious damage as Support.

Now I still belive Dead Shot is a non factor. But he definatly own the Seal Team. He could aslo help from a support roll only beat on the rest.

I think Shepered Biotics and T-800 Strength, Durabilty, and Battle with Judge Dreads Super Gun and Die Hard Style give team one the edge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

: Hmmmm. I I think that Vid is very impressive since there 3 Spartans and one with a Laser of Doom. lol.

I can see Sheperd beating down Snake Eyes and finishing him like Kai Leng.

Thing is Sheperd like those Spartans have survived killing 1000 of enemies at a time with just 2 other Members for his team. In this case his Bionics allow powerful attacks like a Jedi.

As Seen A L5 Implant is davastating and Sheperds Biotic attacks due to his Enhance Body and Class is even more powerful.

Liaras Push and Pull at work.Sheperd has that too. He can Easily swing around Snake Eyes or even the Spartans or simply BFR them if Sheperd wants Numbers on his side.

T-800 CPU can analyze and discern the threat capability of any target. Also shown is the Accuray of his Targeting computer. I dare say more accurate than any Spartan. He would eat the Seals as they are a nonfactor like Deadshot.

Terminator fights a Invincible T-1000 and shows the beating he can take. Bulets or Swords wont bring him down.

T-800 against another superior foe in CC. I think the Terminator is as strong as the Spartans are in this. His Durabitly to match.

Judge Dread Lawgiver.

As seen it has Armour Piercing, Full Auto, Grenade, Double Whammy (lol), and mutiple others.

Hes also tough. Taking a good Stabbing from Predator and still fight back.

Hes pretty good shot and can do some serious damage as Support.

Now I still belive Dead Shot is a non factor. But he definatly own the Seal Team. He could aslo help from a support roll only beat on the rest.

I think Shepered Biotics and T-800 Strength, Durabilty, and Battle with Judge Dreads Super Gun and Die Hard Style give team one the edge.

1) Master Chief has saved the galaxy twice and fought 2 armies of 2 seperate alien races by himself and won. Oni_Bane's team has two Spartans.

2) Read the rules. There is no BFR allowed.

3) Terminator is not on level of the Spartans. The Spartans have superior reaction time and armor/shields. Below I have explained more of Master Chief.

Speed:

When he was 14 years old (right after surgical augmentation) he and the other spartans were fast enough to avoid auto targeting machine gun fire with relative ease.

Dodge machine gun fire in his new Mark IV armor (no shielding system yet).

Danced between incoming Banshee plasma rounds, remarking that "their aim was getting better."

With cortanas help, Slapped an air to surface missile off course.

Strength:

When he was fourteen and had no suit, he engaged four full grown ODST's in combat and blitzed/overpowered them all. Accidentally killed a few.

Can evenly match high ranking Elites in strength, even after weeks of combat with little to no rest.

Without getting into crazy game feats (such as tank and elephant flipping) has been shown to flip 3.25 ton warthogs back into place in one swift motion with only moderate difficulty.

he (and a couple others) managed to push a multi-ton obelisk over.

Is strong enough to punch his way through reinforced tank armor.

Durability:

Mark V armor has been shown to survive from high altitude drops. In the upgraded Mark VI, chief survived a high speed two kilometer fall with little side effects.

Has tanked fuel rod rounds before with shields. spartans in older models with no shields have had their arms blown off from similar attacks, yet were still capable of combat.

Armor is completely bullet proof to conventional human weaponry. Stood in the middle of machine gun fire just so he could watch the bullets bounce off. no shields at this point.

Extra feats and interesting tidbits:

Has dramatically increased sense of hearing.

Is genetically superior to almost all human specimens. a trait that is searched for with all the spartan II soldiers.

Has killed thousands of covenant with his own hands thus earning him the title of "demon" amongst the covenant ranks.

After days of unending combat, fought a well rested spec-ops elite with just his fists (elite had a sword) and managed to secure a victory. Note: he had a little outside help and got hurt.

According to stats (not feats) can run at 60kph, jump over 3 meters, has 6x (or 3x if I was wrong) reaction time of an average human (or greater depending on adrenaline or cortana).

Kurt is basically the exact same thing of Master Chief but removes Master Chief's luck and add in a sixth sense for danger.

4) I could still see Snake Eyes dodging the blasts, since he has dodged numerous bullets which are smaller and about the same speed of the Biotic Blasts. If he cannot defeat Commander Shepherd he could at least hold him off easily via stealth. Plus, remember, this is a maze, so you might be ambushed by Snake who is a master of stealth. Master Chief and Kurt also have a cloaking ability on their suits. (that have shown to mask even their thermal heat signatures)

5) Judge Dredd is actually very unimpressive. He has almost no armor whatsoever, and one bullet round could already down him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Alright lets see.....

1) Coomander Sheperd has save the Galaxy 3 Times. He fought of the Entire Geth Race and beat Soveriegn. He then Fought the Entire Collecter Race, Another Human Reaper, and all three Major Gangs of the Galaxy. Finnaly Sheperd had to fight the Entire Reaper Horde through out the whole Galaxy and beat in person 3 Reaper Destroyers in person, The Entire Reaper Race, and Cerebrus.

So Master Chief seems less impressive to me :)

2) I dont mean BFR what I mean is he Can Bioticly throw a person out of the immediat Battle. As in you have 2 Spartans, I Push Pull one away from the fight half way across the Maze. Now its 1 Spartan I can focuse on and then only be one left afterward. Thats not BFRing. Thats Battlefield control.

3) I agree T-800 is not on level in Speed or cool fancy moves. But he is as Durable (Hyper Alloy which is better than Titanium apperantly) where only Plasma or Laser base weaponry can affect him heavely . He is as Strong as well. Finnaly I think his advance Battle AI is better at targetting and knows all weak points to kill Humans. The Spartans are super Humans but still Human body and functions. Same with Snake Eyes.

Terminator hit by at least 5 tons at 60 MPH. Hes good to go. Then gets Expoleded with 20 Rockets worth and is fine.

Terminator proves he has Super Computer Thought Process and Reflexes by dodging everything TX threw at him, and on a Motorcycle too boot. Then he survives CRUSHING forces and going thru Concrete/Steel Buildings with Ease.

T-800 series easily beats Marcus (who is very Termantor himself) with ease. He Then Kills Marcus after a qyuick scan and notice his heart. He then punch him in the weak spot and temporarly killed him. He was also doused in Liquid Hot Metal to little effect.

T-800 in this takes 203 Grenades twice with no slowing down. That would hurt a Spartan as bad as Sticky Bombs. He also rips another Terminator in half with ease.

Terminator in This shows how advance his Targeting is by Shooting every cop in the Police Station, even when they took cover. He aslo shows him shooting a RPG (not Accurate at all) right into T-X Hand Cannon while slamming Car Brakes. He is a super strong and durable as Spartans and I fully belive thinks faster (CPU Speed of thought is Light) and has better Accuracy shot for shot. Hes not missing Anyone easy.

So again T-800 should match Kurt or Master Chief in Durabilty. MC biggest feat is Falling from the Skies and landing unharmed (BS for sure) yet Elites can physicaly match him and he is Single Shotted by the Low Radius Explosive Rockets.... It takes more than either of those to do a T-800 in. Heck T-X even blasted T-800 in the chest with the Plasma Cannon yet T-800 was good to go after a quick reboot. You just cant keep him down. He could also always Eject a Themal Nuke Power Cell and toss it the Spartans way. That will kill them too. Hes known to do that in the 3rd movie.

Also Judge Dread is no chump. His armour that hedoes wear is Bullet Proof to Assault Rifles at 25 meters and outright to Small Arms.

Again his fighting skill and accuracy with a Lawgiver give him a edge in this Maze as he can simply go Grenade Mode and pelt Spartans with Grenades all day or Amour Piercing and pen that Spartan Armour like a Halo Sniper Rifle Shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2:

1) Master Chief saved the galaxy numerous times and disabled the Halo Rings. Also, he is going to fight an entire new alien race and defeat them in Halo 4, Halo 5, Halo 6. If you read the books and comics of him you will see what things he can do.

2) I see. How will you reach them to pull/push them in the first place? They are extremely fast and can dodge numerous things thrown at them.

3) Master Chief and Kurt have access to plasma weapons and that should damage Terminator quickly in the battle. Also Terminator is extremely slow since all he does is walk in a slow stroll calmy, so the Spartans should be able to pick off the Terminator easily.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

LordStoop wins by just a hair.

Counted.

1-1 tie.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokergeist

1) I think its safe to say Sheperd and Master Chief both have the biggest wangs when Saving the Galaxy mutiple times from Galaxy Killers.

2) This Map is really Confine in space. This does 2 things that hurt Onis Team. 1) The Dashing and Doging is limited in this space. So all of the Spartans Doging attacks and Snake Eyes doing anything Fancy Ninja like is lessened. 2) The numbers of the Navy Seals is negated. Just like the Persians against the 300.

3) T-800 already took a Plasma to the chest against TX and all it did was ruptured one of his Nuclear Fuel Cells. He ejects it and has a Large Atomic Grenade.

"Master Chief: Plasma Sword, Battle Rifle with 4 clips, 2 frags, 2 Plasma grenades, shotgun with 16 shells, and Magnum with 5 clips

Kurt- 051: Assault Rifle with 4 clips, Brute shot with 12 rounds, 4 plasma Grenades, Needler"

Beside the Brute Shot and Plasma Grenades theres nothing on team 2 that can bring down the T-800. Even then its not a One Shot kill. As for the Minigun.....

Thats the gun Terminator uses. In the Movie James Cameron had his Gunsmiths slow down the rotation for better GADAGADAGADA sounds but its simply a Mini Gun. It cuts thru trees in seconds and destroys Light Armour Vehicles with a simple burst. No way The Spartans are taking that abuse alont with Sheperds Freezing / Armour Burning Incendiary Rounds from his Assault rifle or Geth Plasma Shotgun AND his Biotic Charge followed by Nova Attack.

As seen Sheperd Biotic Charge can follow up with a Nova and then floolowed by another Shield Recharging Biotic attack. Spartans arnt doging that Charge cause its instant. The Nova again.....

No Caption Provided

Well..... I think that team has the superior firepower to bear on these confine corriders. Snake Eyes cant doge that or hurt Terminator. Dread Lawgiver and Deadshot Sniperifle can add much accurate and devastating firepower to the Minigun Termy, Biotic Attacks Geth / Incendiary Ammo / Plasma Shotgun Combo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

1) I think its safe to say Sheperd and Master Chief both have the biggest wangs when Saving the Galaxy mutiple times from Galaxy Killers.

2) This Map is really Confine in space. This does 2 things that hurt Onis Team. 1) The Dashing and Doging is limited in this space. So all of the Spartans Doging attacks and Snake Eyes doing anything Fancy Ninja like is lessened. 2) The numbers of the Navy Seals is negated. Just like the Persians against the 300.

3) T-800 already took a Plasma to the chest against TX and all it did was ruptured one of his Nuclear Fuel Cells. He ejects it and has a Large Atomic Grenade.

"Master Chief: Plasma Sword, Battle Rifle with 4 clips, 2 frags, 2 Plasma grenades, shotgun with 16 shells, and Magnum with 5 clips

Kurt- 051: Assault Rifle with 4 clips, Brute shot with 12 rounds, 4 plasma Grenades, Needler"

Beside the Brute Shot and Plasma Grenades theres nothing on team 2 that can bring down the T-800. Even then its not a One Shot kill. As for the Minigun.....

Thats the gun Terminator uses. In the Movie James Cameron had his Gunsmiths slow down the rotation for better GADAGADAGADA sounds but its simply a Mini Gun. It cuts thru trees in seconds and destroys Light Armour Vehicles with a simple burst. No way The Spartans are taking that abuse alont with Sheperds Freezing / Armour Burning Incendiary Rounds from his Assault rifle or Geth Plasma Shotgun AND his Biotic Charge followed by Nova Attack.

As seen Sheperd Biotic Charge can follow up with a Nova and then floolowed by another Shield Recharging Biotic attack. Spartans arnt doging that Charge cause its instant. The Nova again.....

No Caption Provided

Well..... I think that team has the superior firepower to bear on these confine corriders. Snake Eyes cant doge that or hurt Terminator. Dread Lawgiver and Deadshot Sniperifle can add much accurate and devastating firepower to the Minigun Termy, Biotic Attacks Geth / Incendiary Ammo / Plasma Shotgun Combo.

1) A minigun will do nothing to the Spartans or Snake Eyes. They have both shown to dodge numerous guns at the same time, so a minigun will be no different. Plus Spartans could still dodge bullets and blasts in a small, cramped space. They are trained for almost every occasion. (same with Snake Eyes)

2) Snake Eyes can and will dodge the Terminator and his miniguns, while holding the Terminator off. (he can dodge bullets easily) Master Chief and Kurt would easily dispatch Judge Dredd and then move on to gang on Commander Shepherd and give him a hard time.

3) While Snake Eyes holds off T-800 and the two Spartans hold off Commander Shepherd the Navy SEAL's will defeat Deadshot and take his sniper (and the sniper that a SEAL has) to have an overview of the battle and give support to the Spartans and eventually overpower Commander Shepherd. Then they will all gang on Terminator and win the battle.

Further Evaluation :

Plasma Grenades will stick on the Terminator and will give major, if not at least minor damage.

Brute Shots have plentiful ammo and can be used in small spaces, so that could easily hold off Terminator or Commander Shepherd.

Needler will also damage Terminator and Judge Dredd easily and give Commander Shepherd a hard time.

Energy Sword could easily slice Terminator, Judge Dredd, Deadshot, or Commander Shepherd in half. The only problem is getting close to Shepherd.

The Spartan shields have taken more than simple minigun bullets. They have tanked plasma and energy blasts. (their armor alone is enough to tank any human weaponry)

Judge Dredd is actually more of a nonfactor than Deadshot. At least Deadshot is extremely accurate and has a somewhat durable armor. Judge Dredd only has some pistols and almost no armor at all and can be one or two - shotted.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokergeist

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

1) The Minigun spews out more Bulets than the human mind can follow. Added to Terminators Inhuman Accuracy would make it impossible for the Large Bulky Target Spartans to dodge in this cramp space, they have a hard time dodging Covenate Elites. Snake Eyes maybe even then its questinable.

2) This scenario should Never Hapen for 3 reasons. 1) Nova will cause anyone around Shepered to fly back from the force. Spartan have been knocked off there feet before. 2) Sheperd wouldnt let anyone Gang Up on Anyone and with his Biotics can Push and Pull anyone not paying full attention to him. 3) Dreads Lawgiver would bring down a Spartan at closer range easy.

3) Again in the cramp space of the Maze I dont see 10 normal Seals (as awsome as they are) breaking formation or cover to get in the middle of a Car Crushing Terminator or Sheperd who can Nova the whole group with one punch or Shock Wave them to death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

1) The Minigun spews out more Bulets than the human mind can follow. Added to Terminators Inhuman Accuracy would make it impossible for the Large Bulky Target Spartans to dodge in this cramp space, they have a hard time dodging Covenate Elites. Snake Eyes maybe even then its questinable.

2) This scenario should Never Hapen for 3 reasons. 1) Nova will cause anyone around Shepered to fly back from the force. Spartan have been knocked off there feet before. 2) Sheperd wouldnt let anyone Gang Up on Anyone and with his Biotics can Push and Pull anyone not paying full attention to him. 3) Dreads Lawgiver would bring down a Spartan at closer range easy.

3) Again in the cramp space of the Maze I dont see 10 normal Seals (as awsome as they are) breaking formation or cover to get in the middle of a Car Crushing Terminator or Sheperd who can Nova the whole group with one punch or Shock Wave them to death.

1) It does not matter how the bullets are blasted. Master Chief without his armor at 14 could already dodge numerous machine gun fire from different directions. Add that in with decades of combat experience, superior armor and shields that could easily tank human weaponry, and human reaction time multiplied by 6x, and you will only get an outcome in the Spartan's favor. They are not "bulky" in their armors, as the armor is like a part of them. You are just inferring that from the looks of the armor. The armor is extremely durable and they could easily move around in it. The Spartans themselves are more used to the MJOLNIR armor and actually stated themselves that they are uncomfortable WITHOUT their armor.

2) If Shepherd does that attack you are talking about there is no exception for your teammates who are with your Shepherd as well. If he does that everyone around him will fly away, including the T-800 Terminator. Plus, if you do that, my teammates will be flung away at the maze and the element of suprise will be on my turf. Judge Dredd could not take down a Spartan. His pistol could do almost nothing to the shields even if it fires laser or plasma, let alone regular bullets, or electrical waves. Even if he does shoot something harmful to the Spartans, they could, again, simply dodge it.

3) It is actually only 5 Navy SEAL's. And yes, they can and will break formation or "split up" to complete a task. They have weaponry that could distract the T-800 Terminator and that is alone enough for my teammates to damage the Terminator majorly. Plus there are 5 of them, so sacrifices can be made with the Navy SEAL's with little to no effect on the actual team due to the number of SEAL's. Shepherd could not blast Oni_Bane's team away with the Shock Wave or Nova because the Spartans have shown to drop from the space atmosphere and have almost no effect on them. (they were in extreme temperatures and it didn't even leave any burn marks on their armor)

Master Chief falling from space to Earth
Master Chief falling from space to Earth

From the Halo Nation wiki : John served in over 200 missions against the Covenant, including the Harvest Campaign, the Battle of Jericho VII, where he and a handful of Spartans single-handedly killed over a thousand Grunts, and the Battle of Sigma Octanus IV, in which John and his Blue Team detonated a HAVOK Nuclear Warhead to clear Covenant forces from the city of Côte d'Azur. This was one of only a few UNSC victories against the Covenant. By summer of 2552, he had received every medal awarded by the UNSC except the Prisoner of War Medallion, the reason being that Covenant forces do not take prisoners, and John would not allow himself or any other SPARTAN-II to be captured by the enemy.

Take into consideration that Master Chief still has Cortana and Cortana could hack into Terminator's main power core (or database whatever it runs on) and shut it off. She has hacked entire Covenant alien ships, command/control panels on Covenant/Forerunner installations, and also hacked into their technology. The Terminator will not be a different result. (If Commander Shepherd has anything that might run on electricity of any sort, she could shut that off as well)

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThexX

Not picking a side but if Shepard does have biotic's that means he has Warp. Warp works by creating rapidly shifting mass effect fields that shred a target apart. He also has Singularity. This gravitational power sucks multiple enemies within a radius to a single area, leaving them floating helplessly and vulnerable to attack. It can also attract objects from the environment, such as crates or pieces of furniture; enemies will take damage if they collide with other solid objects in the Singularity field.

SensitivePsych0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SensitivePsych0

Personally I am going Oni_Bane's team.

The seal group has numbers, and can take down deadshot due to those numbers (although it may take out both sides).

I see Snake Eyes speed and skills taking down Judge Dredd quickly (never been a fan of Dredd).

Kurt, by being a spartan, can at least last with the terminator long enough to get help from snake eyes. Those two can take him down.

Lastly the Chief and Shepherd are both extremely strong. That is probably even, so either could kill the other after a long drawn out battle. This means it ends with either character tired, so i say Shepherd would be killed by Kurt even if he survived Chief.