#1 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Bowser vs Captain Falcon vs Diddy Kong vs Donkey Kong vs Dr. Mario vs Falco vs Fox vs Gannondorf vs Ice Climbers vs Ike vs Jigglypuff vs King Dedede vs Kirby vs Link vs Lucario vs Lucas vs Luigi vs Mario vs Marth vs Metaknight vs Mewtwo vs Mr. Game & Watch vs Ness vs Olimar & Pikmin vs Peach vs Pichu vs Pikachu vs Pit vs Pokemon Trainer(Squartle, Ivysaur, and Charazard) vs R.O.B. vs Roy vs Samus vs Sheik vs Snake vs Sonic vs Toon Link vs Wario vs Wolf vs Yoshi vs Young Link vs Zelda vs Zero Suit Samus

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Right, it comes down to Samus, Sonic, or Gannondorf, possibly with Link in there.

#3 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Right, it comes down to Samus, Sonic, or Gannondorf, possibly with Link in there."

No Kirby? I give it to Samus.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what I was thinking. Sonic doesn't really have the power of the others(except for SS) but his Speed puts him in their league.

EDIT: I'm also throwing Mewtwo in as a possiblity too.
Post Edited:2008-03-10 21:42:50

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo has a large possibility to just mind-owning them, so he'd be up there. But he would (IMO) get dominated by Gannondorf as I believe he has a resistance to mental attacks......

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Mewtwo has a large possibility to just mind-owning them, so he'd be up there. But he would (IMO) get dominated by Gannondorf as I believe he has a resistance to mental attacks......"
I don't know. I could see Zelda maybe being able to resist(cause of her Wisdom Triforce) but I don't think Gannondorf has ever shown Mental Powers. Not saying he couldn't but I've never seen it.
#7 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight could go so many ways.

#8 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

basically you just named the roster and put them against each other. Nice.

OH and you know who wins?

This guy...:

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"basically you just named the roster and put them against each other. Nice. OH and you know who wins? This guy...:http://www.youtube.com/v/FFtw7qW7Vcw width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"
What did you expect it to be?
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Nobody says:
"MotorSteel says:
"basically you just named the roster and put them against each other. Nice. OH and you know who wins? This guy...:http://www.youtube.com/v/FFtw7qW7Vcw width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"
What did you expect it to be? "
A fight between a small number of characters not the whole game! "
Where's the fun in that?
#11 Posted by Zeta (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'd think it would come down to Captain Falcoln (isn't his new special move, like, unavoidable?), Samus, Roy, and maybe Lucario, he(?) has potential.

#12 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"MotorSteel says:
"basically you just named the roster and put them against each other. Nice. OH and you know who wins? This guy...:"
What did you expect it to be?"

A fight between a small number of characters not the whole game!