bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@daak1212: 
The mountain thing is waaayyy above Kl'rt, and is only regular Hulk, not WWH so... And regular Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth once with a single punch.  That puts him above Blue Marvel before WWH levels. 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By daak1212
@bag_o_x_men said:
" @daak1212:  The mountain thing is waaayyy above Kl'rt, and is only regular Hulk, not WWH so... And regular Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth once with a single punch.  That puts him above Blue Marvel before WWH levels.  "

I can also say that it was because he was projected.  Dont get me wrong people I just said that the Mountain feat isnt his beast feat so lets stop using it.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@god_spawn said:
"Super Skrull "

Not quite, chap.
Skies327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Skies327
@venomoushatred1001 said:
" @god_spawn said:
"Super Skrull "
Not quite, chap. "
The Hulk, overrated since Nam. Super Skrull has this in the bag because despite people's fascinations with the big green idiot, he's severely outclassed by anyone with more than strength in their arsenal, and even then he's not the best.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@daak1212 said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" @daak1212:  The mountain thing is waaayyy above Kl'rt, and is only regular Hulk, not WWH so... And regular Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth once with a single punch.  That puts him above Blue Marvel before WWH levels.  "
I can also say that it was because he was projected.  Dont get me wrong people I just said that the Mountain feat isnt his beast feat so lets stop using it. "
True, the asteroid destruction could have been a result of the anti-gravity device which propelled him, though I don't think so.  And while the mountain may not be his best feat, the mountain in question is 150 billion tons and the point is that the highest Super Skrull has hit is only a few hundred tons.  Hulk's durability and strength are higher than Kl'rt's by a significant margin.  And since Hulk has already dealt with the best the Human Torch can throw at him a few times, and he can break shields stronger than Sue's, that means the real question is "can WWH withstand an invisible bubble attack of any kind?".  I believe he can.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Skies327 said:
" @venomoushatred1001 said:
" @god_spawn said:
"Super Skrull "
Not quite, chap. "
The Hulk, overrated since Nam. Super Skrull has this in the bag because despite people's fascinations with the big green idiot, he's severely outclassed by anyone with more than strength in their arsenal, and even then he's not the best. "

How? His flames have no effect on the Hulk and his strenghth is not even half of WWH strength. 
His best bet is his force fields and Hulk has overcome force fields before. 

The skrull has no chance.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#58  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
"@god_spawn said:
"Super Skrull "
Not quite, chap. "

Then prove me wrong.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

"@venomoushatred1001 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"Super Skrull "
Not quite, chap. "
Then prove me wrong. "

"@Skies327 said:
" @god_spawn said:
"Super Skrull "
Not quite, chap. "
The Hulk, overrated since Nam. Super Skrull has this in the bag because despite people's fascinations with the big green idiot, he's severely outclassed by anyone with more than strength in their arsenal, and even then he's not the best. "
How? His flames have no effect on the Hulk and his strenghth is not even half of WWH strength. His best bet is his force fields and Hulk has overcome force fields before.  The skrull has no chance. "

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
"

@god_spawn said:

"@god_spawn said:

"Super Skrull "

Not quite, chap. "
Then prove me wrong. "

"@Skies327 said:

" @god_spawn said:

"Super Skrull "
Not quite, chap. "
How? His flames have no effect on the Hulk and his strenghth is not even half of WWH strength. His best bet is his force fields and Hulk has overcome force fields before.  The skrull has no chance. "

"

that isnt gonna cut it, give me a better. Johnny's flames dont mean much here as you are right, Hulk is resistant to them i will agree there. Super Skrull's strength may not be near Hulk but that doesnt mean much due to SS versatility and the fact SS is close to a 100 tonner himself. Force fields  wont  work why?
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"

@god_spawn said:

"@god_spawn said:

"Super Skrull "

Not quite, chap. "
Then prove me wrong. "

"@Skies327 said:

" @god_spawn said:

"Super Skrull "
Not quite, chap. "

"
that isnt gonna cut it, give me a better. Johnny's flames dont mean much here as you are right, Hulk is resistant to them i will agree there. Super Skrull's strength may not be near Hulk but that doesnt mean much due to SS versatility and the fact SS is close to a 100 tonner himself. Force fields  wont  work why? "

The Hulk has overcome force fields even stronger than SS. He over came Dooms force fields and they have been said to be stronger than Invisible Woman's. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
"@god_spawn said:
"

@god_spawn said:

"@god_spawn said:

"Super Skrull "

Not quite, chap. "
Then prove me wrong. "

"@Skies327 said:

" @god_spawn said:

"Super Skrull "
Not quite, chap. "

"
that isnt gonna cut it, give me a better. Johnny's flames dont mean much here as you are right, Hulk is resistant to them i will agree there. Super Skrull's strength may not be near Hulk but that doesnt mean much due to SS versatility and the fact SS is close to a 100 tonner himself. Force fields  wont  work why? "

The Hulk has overcome force fields even stronger than SS. He over came Dooms force fields and they have been said to be stronger than Invisible Woman's. 
"

Thats fine and all but SS doesnt need such a straightforward approach with his forcefields.  

Kl'rt has 24 hours of prep time, and is at his Peak Level/Showings. 

WWHulk is not aware that Kl'rt is going to fight him, initially. 

To the KO or Submission.  NO killing & NO BFR. 

With the stipulations like this, Kl'rt has the element of surprise, he can start out invisible and put a forcefield over the hulk's eyes causing him to go blind. Kl'rt also has put forcefields around people's brains, so he can squeeze it around his heart, brain, lungs, virtually any and all vital organs hulk needs even if he does have mad regeneration.   

SS has thing level durability who did manage to tank a few hits from WWH before almost being killed. SS also has flight and can stay invisible. and i dont think Hulk has ever been shown to thunderclap a forcefield away.  

Kl'rt is somewhere to 85-100 tons. He can shapeshift and keep the Hulk blind, or stay invisible the entire fight. He has range with his elasticity and can make a thing hand like spear and sharpen them and attack from a distance. Kr'lt more than likely can pierce the Hulk using an attack like that. 
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Inevitable
@bag_o_x_men:It was 17 minutes, stop lying. And that is slow as hell, Juggernaut healed from a skeleton state in second.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64  Edited By Matezoide2
@god_spawn: 
SS is way above 100 tons
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#65  Edited By Outside_85

WWH wins, he easilly tore FF apart along with both Storm and Black Panther

GalactaSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#66  Edited By GalactaSurfer

I would really want Super Skrull to win this. In my mind I think he is cleaver enough to keep Hulk off balance and not try to brawl with him but ultamtely I think Hulk will smash him. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Super Skrull already lost to Savage Hulk and She-Hulk..Don't really see how he's going to beat one of the strongest Hulk's there is. 

@Matezoide
said:

" @god_spawn:  SS is way above 100 tons "
If this is SS as in Super-Skrull..he certainly doesn't have any "WAY" above 100 tons feats.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Does K'lrt has the precision and skill with his abilities that the F4 possess?
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ThaMessenger07

I feel Super Skrull is a Low Level Cosmic based hero at his Peak levels. So he should be able to defeat WWH in a close fight. Problem is he is written like a Marvel villain, which is a pure Jobber.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Jake Fury:
I would say he does, and he has used them in unique ways combining his own shapeshifting ability, like making spears out of his hands using thing's rock like powers and combining his elasticity. He has put force fields around another skrulls brain and squeezed it in.  

He has the element of surprise in this fight as well, which i think gives him an advantage.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By blackadam
@bag_o_x_men said:

the asteroid feat, he deidn't use his own strenght to do that, it was more of a durability feat since he use a machine to help estroy the asteroid. a machine that propelled the hulk at incredible speed.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Matezoide2
@Vance Astro said:
@Matezoide said:
If this is SS as in Super-Skrull..he certainly doesn't have any "WAY" above 100 tons feats. "
he lifted well above 100 tons right on his first appearance :P
and the reason he loses so often is because Marvel loves making him job,when Super-Skrull is properly written (ie,his most recent appearances),he shouldnt lose to Hulk
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
@Matezoide said:
If this is SS as in Super-Skrull..he certainly doesn't have any "WAY" above 100 tons feats. "
he lifted well above 100 tons right on his first appearance :P and the reason he loses so often is because Marvel loves making him job,when Super-Skrull is properly written (ie,his most recent appearances),he shouldnt lose to Hulk "

How? His flames have no effect on the Hulk, his strength is nothing compared to Hulk, and his only defence is his force fields and Hulk has overcome stronger fields than Super Skrulls. 

SS has no chance
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Matezoide said:

he lifted well above 100 tons right on his first appearance :P and the reason he loses so often is because Marvel loves making him job,when Super-Skrull is properly written (ie,his most recent appearances),he shouldnt lose to Hulk "

What was it that he lifted that was over 100 tons? 
He loses to Hulk regardless of how he's written.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Matezoide2
@Vance Astro said:
" @Matezoide said:

What was it that he lifted that was over 100 tons? He loses to Hulk regardless of how he's written. "
the Generator that gave energy to the whole Skrull planet,it was prety big and the Skrulls commented ``That`s impossible! The generator`s weight exceeds one hundred tons!` 
addtionaly,he recently overpowered current Nova without much trouble,isnt Nova currently a class 100?
dont see how WWH is actualy going to touch Super-Skrull or how he can take a force-field to the brain
btw,check the Ledger`s birthday thread :P
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Matezoide said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Matezoide said:

What was it that he lifted that was over 100 tons? He loses to Hulk regardless of how he's written. "
the Generator that gave energy to the whole Skrull planet,it was prety big and the Skrulls commented ``That`s impossible! The generator`s weight exceeds one hundred tons!`  addtionaly,he recently overpowered current Nova without much trouble,isnt Nova currently a class 100?dont see how WWH is actualy going to touch Super-Skrull or how he can take a force-field to the brain btw,check the Ledger`s birthday thread :P "
Is it stated that the generator's weight exceeds 100 tons is that an actual quote? Some things that appear to weigh over 100 tons actually don't (Fing Fang Foom for instance)
Nova isn't even stronger than classic Savage Hulk. 
Hulk wouldn't have to take a forcefield to the brain..but Super-Skrull is likely to have to try and survive a Thunderclap.Super Skrull is a brawler.He doesn't use forcefields as cowardly as Sue Richards does.
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By GT-Man

If the whole freaking marvel world couldn't beat him with prep I doubt Super Skrull will HULK PAWNS
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Matezoide2
@Vance Astro said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Matezoide said:

the Generator that gave energy to the whole Skrull planet,it was prety big and the Skrulls commented ``That`s impossible! The generator`s weight exceeds one hundred tons!`  addtionaly,he recently overpowered current Nova without much trouble,isnt Nova currently a class 100?dont see how WWH is actualy going to touch Super-Skrull or how he can take a force-field to the brain btw,check the Ledger`s birthday thread :P "
Is it stated that the generator's weight exceeds 100 tons is that an actual quote? Some things that appear to weigh over 100 tons actually don't (Fing Fang Foom for instance)Nova isn't even stronger than classic Savage Hulk. Hulk wouldn't have to take a forcefield to the brain..but Super-Skrull is likely to have to try and survive a Thunderclap.Super Skrull is a brawler.He doesn't use forcefields as cowardly as Sue Richards does. "
it was an actual quote
you sure? i thought Nova had gotten a massive boost,but if you say so...
I think he could take a thundercalp
while SS prefers to engage in close combat,he has used the force-field to the brain attack in the past,i dont see why he wouldnt use it against WWH
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
it was an actual quote you sure? i thought Nova had gotten a massive boost,but if you say so... I think he could take a thundercalp while SS prefers to engage in close combat,he has used the force-field to the brain attack in the past,i dont see why he wouldnt use it against WWH "
 Nova did get a massive boost but classic Nova is only like class 20..so from 20 to class 100 is a massive boost . 
I don't think SS could take a Thunderclap...if he did remain conscious..he'd been in bad shape.Hulk has dropped Firelord and Hyperion with just one. 
I'm not saying that Super-Skrull hasn't or won't use a "force-field in the brain" but he is a brawler.That's not a method he uses frequently.
d34dp00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By d34dp00l

normal hulk (the weakest possible) can make paste the super srkull
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Thor's hammmer

SS creates a ff in his brain and squashes it.  

if he decides to straight up fight he has a chance to but I think he would probably still lose.