Maggy!

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DeathsHead2

No, Kl'rt! More durable, has regen, has ALL 4 of the Fantastic 4 member's powers, and they are augmented to be even greater than the originals. Plus, Kl'rt is a warrior, Magneto is a strategist. In a 1 on 1 battle, with NO prep time, Super Skrull should be the victor here!

Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rasarima

Magneto that i know would never lose this... If bloodlusted it would be spite, but even without this, he wins without getting tagged

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Army2442

bump

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By TDK_1997

Magneto kills Super-Skrull.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Montaq

Mags, Kl'rt is an omega-level jobber.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

Which Super Skrull.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By nickthedevil

without jobbing, Skrull WTF stomps magneto....

unless someone can convince me that a bubble in the brain, or nova-level heat can be warded off with magnetic shields.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Army2442

@jeanroygrant: modern version

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

@nickthedevil: yes Magneto can deflect Nova flame / heat. Magneto has deflected the explosion of 2 mini nukes at ground zero in the past. Their heat would be as great as the Nova Flame of Johnny Storm e.g. Around 1,000,000 deg F. Now specifically, Super Skrull, like The Human Torch creates heat that produces a plasma around his body. This is what he actually projects. Plasma is a state of matter that is susceptible to magnetic control as it is a charged matter form. Additionally the infrared radiation that the plasma would give off strictly as heat energy is another form of EM radiation that Magneto can control. So basically the fire powers of the SS are pointless in this battle. Magneto can percieve the world in the form of magnetic and electrical signals / energy. In this case he could percieve the SS by the iron in his body or the electrical energy in his brain. So I don't think invisibility is that certain either as Magneto's perception does not rely on visual light to percieve the energy. That leaves the Things strength, the Forcefield and the stretching to win the victory with.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Harddrivexxii

Besides Super Skrulls homefield advantage as well as physical powers - what sort of metal is lying around? tin foil, steel, titanium, adamantium. Magneto can manipulate all metals so it really does depend on the environment. If they are in a barren desert then this is really spite because this battle is nearly impossible for Magneto anyway.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lady_liberty

Its hard to say, without knowing where the fight takes place.

Magneto is a environmentally dependent combatant. His powers require that metal is around somewhere. Without that, he is very limited.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Army2442

@Lady_Liberty: I edited it

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the creator

There is iron in the Skrulls body. Added to that Magneto does not need ferrous metals around to use as weapons. He forcefield is proof against most attacks. He has been shown to project magnetic force alone with a high damage capacity.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Army2442

@the creator: Can he survive a bbble in his brain tho

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lady_liberty

Hm. Well Super Skrull. A force field in the brain is hard to stop.

And he doesn't have to be nice about it like Sue. He can make a force field around the brain, then shrink it to the size of a grape. So his offence is deadly and quick.

His defensive abilities are also good, being able to create protective force fields, fly, be very tough, and very stretchy.

He should win this.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the creator

Can you show that SS is capable of projecting his forcefield through another pre-existing forcefield ? No presuming he can do it. Let's see the evidence to say he can. Magneto is not going to be without his forcefield up.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Harddrivexxii

Can Magneto's magnetic forcefield stop the Skrulls forcefield projection? If this is an urban environment Mags has a lot to work with. He can attack Skrull from every angle. Magneto would go on the offensive first and I do think he has a good chance of winning.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Army2442

@Harddrivexxii: I think both have a reasonable chance, mags may have a slight advantage but I feel a non jobbing super srull could win mostly due to versitility in his powers.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@aerokinesis said:

Maggy!

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By karetaker

@the creator: the force fields are created by bending light i believe. and theres light on the inside of the field sue can use her powers through solid objects i dont see why she couldent do this. by the way im referring to sues force fields

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Army2442

@karetaker: I wonder if super skrull could use super nova, to blind mags or burn through his shields.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By karetaker

@Army2442: he should be able to burn through it. i read that mags shield can take a nuke at most and super nova>nuke i think. im not 100% though

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1st of all, can Super Skrull face all the Avengers equally as Magneto can? If no, Magneto wins this with ease.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Montaq

@karetaker said:

@the creator: the force fields are created by bending light i believe. and theres light on the inside of the field sue can use her powers through solid objects i dont see why she couldent do this. by the way im referring to sues force fields

Magneto can use his powers to bend light too, so he should have at least some protection.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By the creator

Montaq you beat me to it. Visible light forms part of the EM spectrum and this is easy for Magneto to manipulate. However the point remains, has SS or Invisible Woman created a forcefield through a pre-existing one ? I don't recall so. As for a super nova being greater than a nuke, it depends upon the size of the nuke. And Magneto has handled 2 simultaneous nukes in the past. So yes, his shields can handle a supernova because all the energy forms released by the supernova, just like a nuke, can be manipulated by Magneto.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By majestic99

Superskrull takes this.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator

How does he take it ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99 said:

Superskrull takes this.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

1st of all, can Super Skrull face all the Avengers equally as Magneto can? If no, Magneto wins this with ease.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Army2442

@the creator: He could go super nova or disable him with force fields.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By majestic99

@the creator said:

How does he take it ?

Magneto can only manipulate metal, not regular forcefields. Plus, Super Skrull has sufficient strength to kill Magneto with his bare hands. Throw in invisibility(he could disappear) and shapeshifting, what you have is Skrull winning easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Super Skrull beat Thor, Ironman, Vision, Marvel Man, Miss Marvel, QuickSilver, Human Torch at the the same time? If it's a no he can't beat Magneto.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Super_Gui_1

I'd give this one to mag if he's able to deflect super skrull force field.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Freefa11

@karetaker: Well, the Nova Flame is obviously not actually as powerful as an actual nova, otherwise the Torch would slag the whole planet every time it was used.

@majestic99: Magneto has control of electromagnetism in general, one of the 4 fundamental forces of the universe. He can manipulate significantly more than just metal, and even then, his control is fine enough that he can manipulate the iron in people's blood to do things like knock them unconscious, prevent them from using their super powers, perform brain surgery, or make them explode violently.

SS is only strong enough to kill Magneto is Mags makes no efforts to defend himself. He has broken Hercules' grip and gone toe to toe with Colossus. Magneto is capable of creating a skin-tight magnetic field around his body that effectively gives him the appearance of superhuman strength and durability, and there's really no reason why he wouldn't have at least that much protection up.

Really, Magneto's shields are one of his premiere abilities, and they have been shown to be, pound for pound, some of the strongest in Marvel.

Magneto can also become invisible, though I think he may have only done this once. And given the way his senses work, detecting an invisible Kl'rt shouldn't be much of a problem.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By karetaker

@Freefa11: i see ur point about his power range but i think SS would be able to win if he goes for the kill instantly. if at the start of the fight SS puts a bubble around or inside his brain mags will be dead before he has the time to react.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By karetaker

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: yea... he flys around and puts bubbles in there brains one by one until there all dead

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By majestic99

@Freefa11: I know. But, SS still takes this because of his other abilities(strength and invisibility). And you have to show me the scan of how Magneto became invisible.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By the creator

If you misdeed the point where I said Magneto can see the world as lines of magnetic force and electrical impulses, then you would understand that Superskrull would be detectable to Magneto as SS's invisibility is also based on bending visible light, no concealing electrical impulses in his brain. Then there is the fact that visible light is also part of the EM spectrum that Magneto controls. How do you think that the Things strength wins this battle when Magnetos shields have taken blows from Thor (using Mjolnir) that's hits a lot harder than the Thing...........Magneto will have his shields up in this battle because he is not stupid enough to think that he can withstand an attack from SS without them. And so far no one has shown if he can project a force field through Magnetos so that renders that offensive tactic moot.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By stu630

Super Skrull wins this for sure.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Freefa11

@karetaker: And if Magneto starts the fight the same way, by shutting off his powers or making the iron in his brain explode? Magneto also has superhuman reflexes, so I'm not sure that SS is all that much faster than him. And there is still the question of whether or not he can project his invisible force fields through another force field.

@majestic99: His strength is irrelevant; it isn't high enough to damage Magneto's defenses.

Here is Magneto going invisible

Magneto Invisibility
Magneto Invisibility
Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rasarima

Camon!! Magneto controls 2/3 of the periodic table!! SS is DEAD!

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DeathsHead2

Current Kl'rt isn't his "jobbing" old self from decades past. In the last few years, Kl'rt has been the real badass that he always should have been, having ALL of the Fantastic Four's powers, amplified even, and being a lot more creative in their uses. He beats Current Magneto here, 7+/10.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mextli

@DeathsHead2: How is he getting pasts mags shield? the only thing that he has that has a chance too is Sue's powers and even that is only speculation.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#47  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@mextli said:

@DeathsHead2: How is he getting pasts mags shield? the only thing that he has that has a chance too is Sue's powers and even that is only speculation.

Doesn't the question go both ways? Eternal matter manipulation and Jean Grey's telekinesis (and I think Storm's weather manipulation too but I may be incorrect about that one) have been shown to not work through Sue's force fields.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By Decept-O

Super Skrull would win this one.

Super Skrull has too many abilities which override Magneto's powers. I'd say Super Skrull would be able use a sufficient Nova blast to eradicate Magneto's force field. Skrull would NOT care if he were to ruin the environment or planet in the process. Even if Magneto were to wrap S Skrull with steel beams, Skrull would escape due to The Thing's strength or melt off the metal with Torch's heat, even pry it off with a well placed force field projection "bolt" to pry it off, same scenario using Fantastic's stretching ability,

Only chance Magneto would have is to knock Skrull unconscious with a magnetic blast to the head or with an object before Skrull could react but odds are Skrull would get a force field up in time.

I'd say overall Super Skrull 9 times out of 10.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DeathsHead2

Yes, yes! Kl'rt WINS! ;)

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By Manchine

Magneto. Just to much raw power and strength to overcome. Magneto's force field can take any hits that Super Skrull dishes out.