Super Skrull, Superman, and Hulk vs Silver Surfer

• 77 results
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Super Skrull has already fought Surfer on an even footing before. Hulk probably won't add a ton to this, but adding Superman should help them get the win. Really could go either way, but I'm leaning towards the team for this one.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Juke

Surfer still wins via cosmic power.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By DB14

Oh, that ONE incident that totally doesn't contradict all the other instances.

It's especially backed up by an FTL Deadman showing up in the same issue.......oh wait.

Sorry, but Post-Crisis Superman has never been shown to be consistently massively faster than light in terms of reaction feats, outside of a few outliers.

He, like any Post Crisis DC brick, is somewhere close to Lightspeed, just like Jay Garrick.

The Silver Surfer is casually able to pass Light Years in seconds and do conversations/monologues/scannings while doing such things.

And I never said SS is exactly as fast as Wally, but he is solidly in his league. The gap is not big enough for Wally to beat him.

And any version of Superman not from the Silver Age is a statue to Norrin.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks:

superman gets solar drained

Hulk gets drained

Super Skrull gets beat.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks:

superman gets solar drained

Hulk gets drained

Super Skrull gets beat.

I agree Hulk doesn't help much, but since Super Skrull has already shown he is a serious threat to Surfer, with neither of them either able to get the upper hand on each other, adding Superman should tip the scales in the team's favor.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a huge hulk fan but unless this is WWH or WBH then I don't think the team wins. SS should win this one

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos. Surfer drained the most basic incarnation of the Hulk. And it happened so long ago! Back when the Sentry was called omnipotent lol. He has never drained a tough Hulk and If I recall correctly, surfer has lost to 3 hulks in a row. So now the tally is 3-1 in the Hulks favor.

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@tparks: Super Skrull got his butt kicked by a bloodlusted Surfer what do you mean? Hulk and Superman can easily be drained. Also does Super Skrull have an answer to telepathy, matter manipulation, intangibility? IMO Classic Surfer takes the majority. Current Surfer stomps.

@betarayz8317: did you even look at my respect thread? SS beat Hulk at least 3 different times while holding back. HULK BEAT A POWERLESS SURFER!! Wow that's so impressive I bet I can beat a powerless TOAA. Like seriously how much are you going to underrate the Surfer?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By tparks

@maninthemountain: The only fight I've ever read or seen with Surfer and Kl'Rt was interrupted, but neither of them were winning. The abilities you mentioned of Surfer are rarely used, and would be out of character for him to use one of the abilities, and definitely not all of them, in a fight. Current Surfer has not displayed anything like that. Current Surfer hasn't done anything all that crazy in his new series. I love his new series, but it's far from being one of the more powerful versions of Surfer. Why would Surfer know to drain Superman of solar radiation? He doesn't know Superman, and doesn't know he's powered by the sun.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

It's not even funny.

Usually I try no to participate in a battle with cross-over between Marvel and DC, but there are some many pages about Superman vs SS that the outcome starts to become convincing.

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@tparks: do you know something called cosmic awareness? It lets Surfer detect other people's weaknesses like he did with Gladiator. Matter manipulation and telepathy are Surfer's main abilities along with energy manipulation, they are used often.

Current Surfer has post annihilation upgrades, he has some insane feats like owning Beta Ray Bill while holding back, destroying characters like Nova Prime and Ravenous, oneshotting God Cable, oneshotting Thor and Iron Man in Cancerverse.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t446514.html

If you go to Super Skrull's respect thread, there are scans of him fighting Silver Surfer, and he gets his ass kicked.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maninthemountain:

do you know something called cosmic awareness? It lets Surfer detect other people's weaknesses like he did with Gladiator. Matter manipulation and telepathy are Surfer's main abilities along with energy manipulation, they are used often.

Current Surfer has post annihilation upgrades, he has some insane feats like owning Beta Ray Bill while holding back, destroying characters like Nova Prime and Ravenous, oneshotting God Cable, oneshotting Thor and Iron Man in Cancerverse.

These are all feats that are about 5-8 years old. You were talking about current Surfer, who has not done anything at all like this. His cosmic awareness is stated on panel as being very high, but when the Guardians of the Galaxy stopped and inspected him, they were able to trick him that they were looking for parasites before he went to Earth, when they were actually looking for traces of Galactus. His cosmic awareness was fooled, and is always very inconsistent.

If you go to Super Skrull's respect thread, there are scans of him fighting Silver Surfer, and he gets his ass kicked.

The only fight between Surfer and Kl'Rt was interrupted, and neither of them were able to get an upper hand on the other.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Neither of them was winning or losing, since neither could really do enough to hurt the other. The fight was interrupted by Eternals.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only threat to Silver Surfer here is Superman and even he faces defeat to the herald.

The Silver Surfer easily defeats the Hulk and Super-Skrull.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @dorukesin: @frozenThink New 52 Superman will ever reach herald level(Silver Surfer level) ? So there can be a debate with just Superman and SS?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins. he could lose to superman alone.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fighting to the best of his abilities Silver Surfer is amazing, however, on panel he never does thats why he loses to characters he really shouldn't .

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fighting to the best of his abilities Silver Surfer is amazing, however, on panel he never does thats why he loses to characters he really shouldn't .

This. Surfer could demolish the team if operating at his full potential, but it is very unlikely to happen in character.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer. Team shouldn't be a big problem.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jbourne_32

@tparks said:

@jbourne_32 said:

This. Surfer could demolish the team if operating at his full potential, but it is very unlikely to happen in character.

yeah since he's morals on in this fight he is probably losing.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@tparks: obviously you did not go to Super Skrull's thread. He did get defeated. Yours is just one occasion.

And when I say Current Silver Surfer, I am talking about the Surfer after he gets his post annihilation upgrades from Galactus, not surfer right now.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at NYC if this fight took place they would be in another solar system or galaxy by the time the fight is over ofcourse silver would have to come back and fight hulk after he beats superman and super skrull when they go to the next solar system or galaxy but if they are not allowed to leave nyc then the team will win this fight because it limits silver surfers speed and he wont want to go full force and harm inocent people