Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By nefarious
@XImpossibruX said:

@Nefarious said:

@XImpossibruX: Good point. It is like being powered by the 7 Dragon Balls.

.....Dragon balls don't power people up...????

Dragon balls can give people power???

When have Dragon balls powered someone up???

WHAT TOM FOOLERY IS THIS??!

Oh snap, sorry they don't. 
Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@FourthDeity said:

@stormphoenix: What has he done while bloodlusted that would make a difference?

Well let me see since we are talkin about the videogame version Shadow the Hedgehog. In the game he has to options be a nice guy or be a bad hedgehog lol If he is bloodlusted I assume he followed the ways of BlackDoom so I would say shadow killing people on site for the heck of it. Um quick off topic question have to ask sorry do you think trees are pretty in the mornin or in day time?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ximpossibrux

@stormphoenix said:

@FourthDeity said:

Well let me see since we are talkin about the videogame version Shadow the Hedgehog. In the game he has to options be a nice guy or be a bad hedgehog lol If he is bloodlusted I assume he followed the ways of BlackDoom so I would say shadow killing people on site for the heck of it. Um quick off topic question have to ask sorry do you think trees are pretty in the mornin or in day time?

huh?

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By FourthDeity

@XImpossibruX: ONLY hypersonic?Survive a nuke? LOL!

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ximpossibrux

@FourthDeity said:

@XImpossibruX: ONLY hypersonic?Survive a nuke? LOL!

I'm sorry, what was this comment directed off of?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@XImpossibruX said:

@stormphoenix said:

@FourthDeity said:

huh?

I was in a debate with someone on that...sorry

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By FourthDeity

@XImpossibruX: The Death battle xD

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ximpossibrux

@FourthDeity said:

@XImpossibruX: The Death battle xD

oh lol, it's funny because Raditz eat a Nuke for breakfast. Dragon ball Goku did it

ShadowKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By ShadowKing

This reminds me of the "Super Sonic vs Frieza" thread. 

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FourthDeity

@XImpossibruX: LOL

austyn12090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By austyn12090

@XImpossibruX said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@SuperPrime1M: doesn't it last like 2 minutes(Super Shaodow form)?

These are pretty much Shadow's abilities.

I stopped watching these guys after they said Peach would beat Zelda because of an attack (if you could call it that) she used once in a non-canon game (I think it was Mario Tennis).

However I think the overall message of this video applies in the battle against Wonder Woman too. If she can survive the fight long enough then she wins (which shouldn't be too hard for her). If Shadow can't time out in this battle then WW doesn't stand a chance.

For those who are still underestimating Shadow, you should know that all Super forms have proven to be almost completely invincible to nearly every type of attack, and Shadow specifically has only been shown to be harmed by Solaris (who is a reality warping god). And even if Diana could manage to Lasso him, he can use chaos control to simply teleport out of it.

Wonder Woman on the other hand is NOT that durable (despite being pretty hard to break), her strength is equal at best to shadow's (even if Shadow doesn't have direct super strength, he's still an invincible battering ram that moves faster than sound), And she doesn't have even close to the amount of extra abilities Shadow has (Teleportation, Chaos Spears, Time control, Chaos Blasts, Ect.)

As I said, Shadow stomps if he doesn't time out, otherwise WW has the advantage.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ximpossibrux

@austyn12090 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

I stopped watching these guys after they said Peach would beat Zelda because of an attack (if you could call it that) she used once in a non-canon game (I think it was Mario Tennis).

However I think the overall message of this video applies in the battle against Wonder Woman too. If she can survive the fight long enough then she wins (which shouldn't be too hard for her). If Shadow can't time out in this battle then WW doesn't stand a chance.

For those who are still underestimating Shadow, you should know that all Super forms have proven to be almost completely invincible to nearly every type of attack, and Shadow specifically has only been shown to be harmed by Solaris (who is a reality warping god). And even if Diana could manage to Lasso him, he can use chaos control to simply teleport out of it.

Wonder Woman on the other hand is NOT that durable (despite being pretty hard to break), her strength is equal at best to shadow's (even if Shadow doesn't have direct super strength, he's still an invincible battering ram that moves faster than sound), And she doesn't have even close to the amount of extra abilities Shadow has (Teleportation, Chaos Spears, Time control, Chaos Blasts, Ect.)

As I said, Shadow stomps if he doesn't time out, otherwise WW has the advantage.

Deathbattle gets even worse. Link stomped Cloud. A composite Link vs a Gimped Slowed down Cloud, with his weakest sword and like 3 spells.

Cloud is smart enough and fast enough to destroy both of Loz's and Yazoo's weaponry in their fight on motorcycles. And to setup a motorcycle trap for Loz. And to engage and defeat Sephiroth even after Sephiroth PREDICTED his Omnislash in Advent Children Complete. He kills him with Omnislash Version 6 which wasn't included. But they made it seem Cloud only relies on brute strength..

The whole analysis is bunk due to Link be able to track blows that snatch bullets out of the air like they are nothing. Cloud would never repeatedly hit a f*cking shield when he can flip over and kill Link or swipe the MANY other vulnerable spots (legs, arms, top of the head). It's not a Spartan shield afterall. I'm still pissed at the result even though I loved the video. I love Link. He just can't beat Cloud. Really piss poor analysis in my opinion. There is nothing to counter Cloud's speed. and LINK DODGED THE OMNISLASH! WHAT THE F*CK!

Then they tried to pull out "Oh Link's a master strategist" my f*cking @ss..... he faces enemies where they have a glowing weakpoint that they expose! And even get's help from Navi, Sages and Saria.

Cloud cut's through Skyscrapers but he is blocked easily by Link. That Deathbattle was preposterous, and as biased and stupid as Peach vs Zelda

But back on the Shadow vs Wonder Woman personally Wonder woman's combat speed is FTL and that's what matter in a fight, not Flight speed. If she can dodge her attacks with her warrior reflects, and block with her unbreakable bracelets, she has a good shot of winning.

That being said, Shadow is powerful and the only way for him to win is try to drag out the fight in Base form, and do some damage and make her a bit tired. Then turn into Super Shadow (Heals all injuries) and try to end it there with Chaos Blasts.

Although IMO Wonder woman takes this fight 7.5/10

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Baldy

@austyn12090 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

I stopped watching this video when they claimed that Shadow hit the ground at 6 million feet per second. Retarded.

austyn12090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By austyn12090

@XImpossibruX said:

But back on the Shadow vs Wonder Woman personally Wonder woman's combat speed is FTL and that's what matter in a fight, not Flight speed. If she can dodge her attacks with her warrior reflects, and block with her unbreakable bracelets, she has a good shot of winning.

That being said, Shadow is powerful and the only way for him to win is try to drag out the fight in Base form, and do some damage and make her a bit tired. Then turn into Super Shadow (Heals all injuries) and try to end it there with Chaos Blasts.

Flight speed is very important in this battle. If she can't fly faster than him then he dashes in to her like the invincible battering ram he is. It's not likely that Shadow would engage in a H2H fight with her if he could avoid it (which he can, due to teleportation), and even if he did he's still invincible (or he at least is too durable to be hurt by Wonder Woman). She also isn't capable of dodging a Chaos Blast either since it affects a large radius. Even his Chaos Spears would be difficult for Wonder Woman to dodge since they are homing attacks (although she could just deflect them, but that would take attention away from the charging light speed/almost light speed invincible hedgehog). That's not even mentioning his ability to slow down time.

Fighting in his base form is useless and wouldn't even tire her out. She has too much stamina, and Wonder Woman is capable of blocking every attack Shadow can use. Even if she couldn't dodge or deflect his moves, Wonder Woman still wouldn't be hurt by anything he does to her.

Like I said before, if Shadow can time out, then WW wins, if he can't then he wins. People who post battles involving Super Sonic/Shadow/Silver really should make it clear whether or not they turn back to normal after a few minutes like they normally do.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ximpossibrux

@austyn12090 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Flight speed is very important in this battle. If she can't fly faster than him then he dashes in to her like the invincible battering ram he is. It's not likely that Shadow would engage in a H2H fight with her if he could avoid it (which he can, due to teleportation), and even if he did he's still invincible (or he at least is too durable to be hurt by Wonder Woman). She also isn't capable of dodging a Chaos Blast either since it affects a large radius. Even his Chaos Spears would be difficult for Wonder Woman to dodge since they are homing attacks (although she could just deflect them, but that would take attention away from the charging light speed/almost light speed invincible hedgehog). That's not even mentioning his ability to slow down time.

Fighting in his base form is useless and wouldn't even tire her out. She has too much stamina, and Wonder Woman is capable of blocking every attack Shadow can use. Even if she couldn't dodge or deflect his moves, Wonder Woman still wouldn't be hurt by anything he does to her.

Like I said before, if Shadow can time out, then WW wins, if he can't then he wins. People who post battles involving Super Sonic/Shadow/Silver really should make it clear whether or not they turn back to normal after a few minutes like they normally do.

I think Ancient Sums this up

A Sonic character? With barely any real strength feats other that charging into things at high speed ..... (not even light speed)
vs a Demi Goddess who moves light speed and moves faster reaction wise and has an unbreakable defense and weapon .......
................................... really?????
TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

WW

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pokergeist

Some of those Death Battles are pretty good. The Sonic vs Mario, Shadow vs Vegeta (Accurate), the Spawn vs Krato, Thor vs Raiden, Master Chief vs Doomguy, and even the Rainbow Dash vs Starscream.

Then they have horrendus ones. Peach wins over Zelda!? Riptor lost to Yoshi?! Rogue beat WW?! Chunli lost to Mai!? WTF......

Anywho in this battle if its not Archie Shadow then its a stomp in WW favore.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#68  Edited By joshuagamer

wonderwoman

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Gonna say WW because I dislike hedgehogs!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By jeanroygrant

Wonder Woman.

austyn12090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By austyn12090

@XImpossibruX said:

@austyn12090 said:

I think Ancient Sums this up

A Sonic character? With barely any real strength feats other that charging into things at high speed ..... (not even light speed)
vs a Demi Goddess who moves light speed and moves faster reaction wise and has an unbreakable defense and weapon .......
................................... really?????

How does that sum it up? Strength doesn't matter because when he "charges at her" it's still like being hit by a car that's moving faster than sound (which I believe is already his normal speed). Can Wonder Woman fly at light speed (in an instant without building momentum)? Because that's what's going to matter in this fight, not combat speed. Her unbreakable "weapon" is just a rope that she can't even hold Shadow with, and her defense is a couple of bracelets that do absolutely nothing against shadow except for blocking Chaos Spears. And the fact that she's a "demi goddess" isn't relevant since Shadow, Sonic, and Silver beat an actual god (who was also a reality warper).

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lady_liberty

Diana wins here.

Super Shadow's best feats are speed feats, and he isn't even close to as fast as speedsters she has dealt with before.

He doesn't have any attacks which can hurt her, simply because I doubt he can land any good hits. He cannot go fast enough to blitz her, and he doesn't have the skills to land a hit any other way.

His Chaos Spears are just generic AoE attacks, which she has blocked many times before without any kind of problem. (Seriously, blocking an impossible number of projectiles is one of her signature moves.) No reason to even bother attacking with it.

The Chaos Blast has the same problem, she blocks stuff like that all the time due to the force-fields the bracers create.

He doesn't have the offence to bypass her defensive skills and speed, or the power to do a lot of damage.

To make matters worse his most powerful form will run out of energy, and that's assuming he doesn't get knocked past the moon a couple of times and get KOed.

He just doesn't have the power or skill for this battle.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

ww

austyn12090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By austyn12090

@Lady_Liberty said:

Diana wins here.

Super Shadow's best feats are speed feats, and he isn't even close to as fast as speedsters she has dealt with before.

He doesn't have any attacks which can hurt her, simply because I doubt he can land any good hits. He cannot go fast enough to blitz her, and he doesn't have the skills to land a hit any other way.

His Chaos Spears are just generic AoE attacks, which she has blocked many times before without any kind of problem. (Seriously, blocking an impossible number of projectiles is one of her signature moves.) No reason to even bother attacking with it.

The Chaos Blast has the same problem, she blocks stuff like that all the time due to the force-fields the bracers create.

He doesn't have the offence to bypass her defensive skills and speed, or the power to do a lot of damage.

To make matters worse his most powerful form will run out of energy, and that's assuming he doesn't get knocked past the moon a couple of times and get KOed.

He just doesn't have the power or skill for this battle.

Actually his best feats are chaos control. He teleported an entire comet out into space (in theory he could teleport Diana in to the sun if he wanted).

Show me where Diana flies at the speed of light without building up momentum an I will believe that he's not fast enough to hurt her (without slowing time, or teleporting behind her). We all know that she can block fast, and has a greater reaction time than Superman, but I have yet to see her fly as fast as you are making it sound.

Chaos spears would be able to distract her while he charged, Even if she managed to deflect them she would still get hit by an invincible light speed wrecking ball (if not light speed the pretty close to it). If she blocks Chaos Blast a few times, then Shadow will just get smart and teleport behind her and use it.

You are right that he would lose if he timed out, although since this thread says "Super" Shadow vs. Wonder Woman I'm going to assume that he can't time out. And you are greatly underestimating Shadow's INVINCIBILITY if you think that Wonder Woman can beat him in only a few minutes.

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

ww

You didn't even know Super Sonic could fly, you don't get a vote here.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By lady_liberty

Actually his best feats are chaos control. He teleported an entire comet out into space (in theory he could teleport Diana in to the sun if he wanted).

Has he ever teleported someone who was magical before? Teleporting random objects around and teleporting a person empowered by the gods are different things. Its like Dr. Manhattan. He has awesome feats, but none against someone with any durability.

Secondly does he have any reflex feats? I couldn't find any that show him reacting to near light speed attacks.

Show me where Diana flies at the speed of light without building up momentum an I will believe that he's not fast enough to hurt her (without slowing time, or teleporting behind her). We all know that she can block fast, and has a greater reaction time than Superman, but I have yet to see her fly as fast as you are making it sound.

Why does she need to fly at high speeds? She needs to just defend until his powers run out, or he gets foolish and comes near her. The only thing that keeps him in this battle is teleporting away. When he stops trying to escape and gets into hand to hand, its over.

Chaos spears would be able to distract her while he charged, Even if she managed to deflect them she would still get hit by an invincible light speed wrecking ball (if not light speed the pretty close to it). If she blocks Chaos Blast a few times, then Shadow will just get smart and teleport behind her and use it.

None of that will work. Teleporting behind her is pretty much the worst idea ever. If he does that he deserves what he gets.

You are right that he would lose if he timed out, although since this thread says "Super" Shadow vs. Wonder Woman I'm going to assume that he can't time out.

That's like assuming Captain Marvel can't be turned back into Bill because the thread is not called 'X vs. Billy'. Its part of his power set, it can, and in this case will, happen.

And you are greatly underestimating Shadow's INVINCIBILITY if you think that Wonder Woman can beat him in only a few minutes.

From what I understand his greatest durability feat is falling from orbit to the earth. That's not much of an impact compared to Diana's striking power.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@austyn12090: This debate isnt about super sonic so dont cry about what happened on another thread.

nm you're an alternate account of SuperPrime1M

austyn12090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By austyn12090

@Lady_Liberty said:

Has he ever teleported someone who was magical before? Teleporting random objects around and teleporting a person empowered by the gods are different things. Its like Dr. Manhattan. He has awesome feats, but none against someone with any durability.

Secondly does he have any reflex feats? I couldn't find any that show him reacting to near light speed attacks.

Diana's abilities are magically based, but she doesn't actually control magic. If you told me that Zatanna could resist teleportation then I might go with you on that (although since Shadow teleported comet I'm not even sure about that). If you actually have a scan of Wonder Woman resisting teleportation somehow then I will drop this, but since it's not something that causes direct pain to her I have no idea why it wouldn't work. If her powers prevented her from being teleported like that then logically she wouldn't be able to go through a boom tube either.

@Lady_Liberty said:

Why does she need to fly at high speeds? She needs to just defend until his powers run out, or he gets foolish and comes near her. The only thing that keeps him in this battle is teleporting away. When he stops trying to escape and gets into hand to hand, its over.

Shadow wouldn't be "trying to escape", it's just his combat style. Shadow stays at a distance and attacks by charging at his opponents. If Wonder Woman can't fly fast enough to dodge, then she gets hit by an invincible wrecking ball traveling at the speed of light. Maybe she could block hold him back, but then she gets hit by a chaos blast at close range.

@Lady_Liberty said:

None of that will work. Teleporting behind her is pretty much the worst idea ever. If he does that he deserves what he gets.

How do you figure? She can't hurt him (Maybe a little, but that's not likely). And he can teleport away at any time even if she could (which she can't).

@Lady_Liberty said:

That's like assuming Captain Marvel can't be turned back into Bill because the thread is not called 'X vs. Billy'. Its part of his power set, it can, and in this case will, happen.

The difference is that turning back may or may not be canon. It's obviously not canon that there are a bunch of giant rings floating just above the ground that sonic collects to survive a hit of any amount of power. If you want to talk about what's actually canon, then it's canon that neither Sonic nor Shadow have ever turned back to normal during a super battle. If we assume that Shadow is capable of timimng out, then we could also assume that there are rings floating around his world, and that if he gets just one then he can use it as a shiels to survive a single hit from WorldBreaker Hulk. We just can't seperate game mechanics from what's actually canon.

@Lady_Liberty said:

From what I understand his greatest durability feat is falling from orbit to the earth. That's not much of an impact compared to Diana's striking power.

I think that may have been normal Shadow, but I don't really remember this. Either way you are missing the fact that out of all of the times Super Shadow has appeared only one enemy has been able to hurt him (and that enemy was a god, and a reality warper). Sonic who has been in too many games to count has only been harmed by 3 enemies in his super form, and their durability appears to be about the same.

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

@austyn12090: This debate isnt about super sonic so dont cry about what happened on another thread.

Crying? I'm simply saying that if you don't know the basics about the main character, then you have no reason to make statements about a side character... Especially if all you have to say is 2 letters.

And please don't insult me.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@austyn12090 said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

Diana's abilities are magically based, but she doesn't actually control magic. If you told me that Zatanna could resist teleportation then I might go with you on that (although since Shadow teleported comet I'm not even sure about that). If you actually have a scan of Wonder Woman resisting teleportation somehow then I will drop this, but since it's not something that causes direct pain to her I have no idea why it wouldn't work. If her powers prevented her from being teleported like that then logically she wouldn't be able to go through a boom tube either.

@Lady_Liberty said:

Shadow wouldn't be "trying to escape", it's just his combat style. Shadow stays at a distance and attacks by charging at his opponents. If Wonder Woman can't fly fast enough to dodge, then she gets hit by an invincible wrecking ball traveling at the speed of light. Maybe she could block hold him back, but then she gets hit by a chaos blast at close range.

@Lady_Liberty said:

How do you figure? She can't hurt him (Maybe a little, but that's not likely). And he can teleport away at any time even if she could (which she can't).

@Lady_Liberty said:

The difference is that turning back may or may not be canon. It's obviously not canon that there are a bunch of giant rings floating just above the ground that sonic collects to survive a hit of any amount of power. If you want to talk about what's actually canon, then it's canon that neither Sonic nor Shadow have ever turned back to normal during a super battle. If we assume that Shadow is capable of timimng out, then we could also assume that there are rings floating around his world, and that if he gets just one then he can use it as a shiels to survive a single hit from WorldBreaker Hulk. We just can't seperate game mechanics from what's actually canon.

@Lady_Liberty said:

I think that may have been normal Shadow, but I don't really remember this. Either way you are missing the fact that out of all of the times Super Shadow has appeared only one enemy has been able to hurt him (and that enemy was a god, and a reality warper). Sonic who has been in too many games to count has only been harmed by 3 enemies in his super form, and their durability appears to be about the same.

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Crying? I'm simply saying that if you don't know the basics about the main character, then you have no reason to make statements about a side character... Especially if all you have to say is 2 letters.

And please don't insult me.

I wasnt trying to insult you I was telling you not to bring up super sonic if he has nothing to do with this debate..... i posted two letter " ww " that stands for " Wonder Woman " this is my last response to you.

just curious did ur other account get banned or did u make that one cause u got tired of the old one?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By lady_liberty

@austyn12090:

My point is that he has never shown the ability to teleport anything magical, or of Diana's power level. Considering how much easier it would be for him to teleport everyone he fights onto the moon, you have to wonder why he doesn't do so.

Either

A: It doesn't think to do so.

B: He can't.

She doesn't need to fly fast enough to dodge. She doesn't need to fly at all. She could run into the speed force, if she really needed to evade an attack, but I don't think his attacks are powerful enough, or quick enough to require that. I doubt he is even close to lightspeed, actually.

Secondly if his plan is to run into her at the speed of light, that is pretty much going to lose him the fight. With his vastly lower stats, he cannot get anywhere near her without getting KOed in short order.

Thirdly the bracers produce a force field that protect her from area of affect blasts. Blocking his wreckingball attack, and a chaos attack would be trivial for her.

He has no durability feats that put him outside her ability to harm him. I don't the he has any reflex feats that show he can react in time to teleport away either.

If he gets close, she will end the fight quickly.

Survive a hit from WBH? He isn't in this battle, and besides Diana is a lot faster and more powerful. Because she is bloodlusted you are talking about needing to survive thousands of near lightspeed blows every second. Attacks from a more skilled and experienced warrior then even exists in Shadow's universe.

Yet out of all of this his greatest durability feat that I have been able to find was falling from space. That's less then a thousandth of the durability he needs here.

Master Chief could do that.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Lady_Liberty said:

@austyn12090:

My point is that he has never shown the ability to teleport anything magical, or of Diana's power level. Considering how much easier it would be for him to teleport everyone he fights onto the moon, you have to wonder why he doesn't do so.

Either

A: It doesn't think to do so.

B: He can't.

She doesn't need to fly fast enough to dodge. She doesn't need to fly at all. She could run into the speed force, if she really needed to evade an attack, but I don't think his attacks are powerful enough, or quick enough to require that. I doubt he is even close to lightspeed, actually.

Secondly if his plan is to run into her at the speed of light, that is pretty much going to lose him the fight. With his vastly lower stats, he cannot get anywhere near her without getting KOed in short order.

Thirdly the bracers produce a force field that protect her from area of affect blasts. Blocking his wreckingball attack, and a chaos attack would be trivial for her.

He has no durability feats that put him outside her ability to harm him. I don't the he has any reflex feats that show he can react in time to teleport away either.

If he gets close, she will end the fight quickly.

Survive a hit from WBH? He isn't in this battle, and besides Diana is a lot faster and more powerful. Because she is bloodlusted you are talking about needing to survive thousands of near lightspeed blows every second. Attacks from a more skilled and experienced warrior then even exists in Shadow's universe.

Yet out of all of this his greatest durability feat that I have been able to find was falling from space. That's less then a thousandth of the durability he needs here.

Master Chief could do that.

Love how they said Shadow fell at 6 million feat per second.... Terminal Velocity doesn't work like that.........

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By lady_liberty

@XImpossibruX: Yeah lol.

He would fall faster then a normal human, because his smallest surface area is lower but at best he is going to fall twice as fast. Maybe double the high end for humans, which would put him at around 400 miles per hour or so.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Lady_Liberty: Yea 6 million feat per second is ridiculous.

6 Million feat = 1136 miles

1136 x 60 = Miles per hour = 68 160 MPH

Mach 1 is about 761.2 MPH

68 160 / 761.2 = Around 68

Mach 68 falling speed..........

(Someone reply if I made a mistake)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By lady_liberty

@XImpossibruX:

Should be closer to mach ninety I think, but close enough for Comic Vine work!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Besides all the math goin on here ........ Wonder Woman stomps right?

CaptainKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By CaptainKlutz

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

No

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ximpossibrux

@CaptainKlutz said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yes

Fixed it for you =)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By lady_liberty

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yes, she stomps pretty hard here ;-)

CaptainKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By CaptainKlutz

@XImpossibruX said:

@CaptainKlutz said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yes

Fixed it for you =)

No just no

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Lady_Liberty said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yes, she stomps pretty hard here ;-)

Had a feeling ....

@XImpossibruX said:

@CaptainKlutz said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Yes

Fixed it for you =)

lol nice fixer-upper there

CaptainKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CaptainKlutz

@Ancient_0f_Days: He didn't "fix" anything, he edited my post you tool.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By FourthDeity

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By lady_liberty

@CaptainKlutz: I was pretty sure you had made a large typo, that implied Super Shadow sonic won?

Clearly that is impossible, so the only thing to do would be to help you out and change your post to the obvious answer, which is that Diana wins!

Seems like a kind and generous person to do such a thing on your behalf.

CaptainKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By CaptainKlutz

@FourthDeity: Stop posting that picture, and aren't you the one who stated that Goku

can blow up a planet, BECAUSE HE CANT. lol nice try.

@Lady_Liberty said:

@CaptainKlutz: I was pretty sure you had made a large typo, that implied Super Shadow sonic won?

Clearly that is impossible, so the only thing to do would be to help you out and change your post to the obvious answer, which is that Diana wins!

Super Shadow can destroy Wonder Woman, almost FTL >>>>>>> SubSonic speed

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By lady_liberty

@CaptainKlutz said:

@FourthDeity: Stop posting that picture, and aren't you the one who stated that Goku

@Lady_Liberty said:

Who has subsonic speed here?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CaptainKlutz said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

Mercy doesn't want me posting fail pics .... but the urge is strong, so much fail in your posts ... it is unbearable ......

CaptainKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By CaptainKlutz

@Ancient_0f_Days: <-- retard alert

@Lady_Liberty: Wonder woman only has sub sonic speed

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CaptainKlutz said:

lol Says the guy who thinks a hedgehog can beat a goddess ....... lol what a troll

CaptainKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By CaptainKlutz

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CaptainKlutz said:

lol Says the guy who thinks a hedgehog can beat a goddess ....... lol what a troll

You are the only troll, since this thread started you trolled SuperPrime1M when he had valid points, and then you got my Super Sonic thread locked because he beat Superman.

F**k your b*tch A**

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By lady_liberty

@CaptainKlutz: I am afraid your information is incorrect.

Diana has blocked multiple lighting bolts at the same time.

Speed blitzed Amazo.

Ran into the speed force.

And so forth.

Her combat speed and reflexes are lightly lightspeed and above. Travel speed not so much, but her combat speed feats are excellent.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ximpossibrux

@CaptainKlutz said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CaptainKlutz said:

You are the only troll, since this thread started you trolled SuperPrime1M when he had valid points, and then you got my Super Sonic thread locked because he beat Superman.

F**k your b*tch A**

No Caption Provided