• 124 results
#1 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Canon versions - No Archie, Sonic X

Pre-52 Wonder woman

Fight takes place in a wasteland, no outside help, both Bloodlusted and ready to kill

Who takes this?

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

...............................................................................................................................................really?

#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

...............................................................................................................................................really?

I think so

Anyways i think SS, cause he is near invincible. Unless someone can prove me wrong

#4 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Whats the problem?

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Invincibility is great when you are tied to a piece of rope the same color of your skin

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Whats the problem?

A Sonic character? With barely any real strength feats other that charging into things at high speed ..... (not even light speed)

vs a Demi Goddess who moves light speed and moves faster reaction wise and has an unbreakable defense and weapon .......

................................... really?????

#6 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@XImpossibruX: Invincibility is great when you are tied to a piece of rope the same color of your skin

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Whats the problem?

A Sonic character? With barely any real strength feats other that charging into things at high speed ..... (not even light speed)

vs a Demi Goddess who moves light speed and moves faster reaction wise and has an unbreakable defense and weapon .......

Super Shadow if FTL, and hitting with an FTL charge can hurt Wonder woman. Not to mention he's invincible, and can control time.

If Wonder woman is frozen in time, what can she do?

#7 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

hedgehog stew will be had on this day

#8 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@TerryBogard2014 said:

I thought Vegeta already killed Shadow?

Oh well i guess he dies again

#9 Posted by JediXMan (31268 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not what I thought you meant when you said Super Shadow...

Thank God.

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Whats the problem?

Super Shadow if FTL, and hitting with an FTL charge can hurt Wonder woman. Not to mention he's invincible, and can control time.

He can't even keep up Chaos Control for that long and by the time it's used up, she's still gonna lasso him and then he can't fight ........ unless Shadow has a magical sword he's not doing any significant damage to her before time runs out, and by then .... it's over ...... show where it says Shadow or any Super Hedgehog automatically moves faster than light ....

#11 Edited by TerryBogard2014 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@TerryBogard2014 said:

I thought Vegeta already killed Shadow?

Oh well i guess he dies again

sad day indeed bringing brought back to die again.damn near animal cruelty

#12 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Whats the problem?

He can't even keep up Chaos Control for that long and by the time it's used up, she's still gonna lasso him and then he can't fight ........ unless Shadow has a magical sword he's not doing any significant damage to her before time runs out, and by then .... it's over ...... show where it says Shadow or any Super Hedgehog automatically moves faster than light ....

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Shadow

#13 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M: read it ....... nowhere does it say he has light speed ....... he's able to ram into things, teleport, and shoot light spears ..... if you think teleportation = light speed ... then there is no reason for me to go further .......

#14 Posted by Wolfrazer (7664 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

This is not what I thought you meant when you said Super Shadow...

Thank God.

Lol, his articles are rather humorous though.
#15 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@SuperPrime1M: read it ....... nowhere does it say he has light speed ....... he's able to ram into things, teleport, and shoot light spears ..... if you think teleportation = light speed ... then there is no reason for me to go further .......

Ask any Sonic fan, Shadow is FTL, plus he can take off his rings for even more power.

#16 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Ask any sonic FAN .... thats like asking a hulk fan who says Hulk can lift a galaxy ...... or a Storm fan that says Storm's a goddess and her beating Wonder Woman is legit ........ great suggestion .....

#17 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Ask any sonic FAN .... thats like asking a hulk fan who says Hulk can lift a galaxy ...... or a Storm fan that says Storm's a goddess and her beating Wonder Woman is legit ........ great suggestion .....

Weird, apparently you think i don't have a valid argument, but you just posted a fail picture..............nice

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M: exactly .... you want me to ask a Sonic fan if he's faster than light ....... really? thats a fail and deserves a fail pic ..... enjoy

#19 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@SuperPrime1M: exactly .... you want me to ask a Sonic fan if he's faster than light ....... really? thats a fail and deserves a fail pic ..... enjoy

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/battle-forum-rules-please-read-for-more-information/675391/#1

read it

#20 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M: you should read it for yourself so you can stop making such horrible threads ..... you think its okay for you to make a dozen mismatches but you call me on a fail pic ..... ok .... whatever ...

#21 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@SuperPrime1M: you should read it for yourself so you can stop making such horrible threads ..... you think its okay for you to make a dozen mismatches but you call me on a fail pic ..... ok .... whatever ...

Remember the Superman and Goku vs Master Chief, Naruto, Cloud, and Kratos thread?

Oh god that was hilarious

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Remember the Superman and Goku vs Master Chief, Naruto, Cloud, and Kratos thread?

I do not remember it, but I will when i look it up ......

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I do not remember it, but I will when i look it up ......

The one were OP called you a fanboy when you told him to read the rules lol

#25 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

it was his worst one ever .........

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-and-goku-vs-naruto-master-chief-kratos-cloudff7/675975/

Who cares it was in the past.

#26 Posted by stormphoenix (945 posts) - - Show Bio

Um I believe Super Shadow would win

#27 Posted by Nefarious (22882 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman would simply one-shot Shadow.

#28 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Wonder Woman would simply one-shot Shadow.

I don't think she would 1 shot him, but she would win in the end. Shadow would get some hits in, but he would turn out of Super mode and Wonder would punch his head off.

#29 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me If I'm wrong but hasn't WW fought people FTL?If so this isn't anything new considering speed is SS only way of winning.He may be invincible but WW could beat him into submission.

#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

Correct me If I'm wrong but hasn't WW fought people FTL?If so this isn't anything new considering speed is SS only way of winning.He may be invincible but WW could beat him into submission.

indeed .... or just lasso him and toss him into the sun ......

#31 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

Who has Wonder woman fought that could hold a candle to Shadow?

Shadow is near FTL, Invincible, Time stopping power, able to take off his rings and fire huge amounts of chaos energy. Super Shadow >>>> WW villans

#32 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: I was just about to edit about the whole BFR thing too LOL.

@SuperPrime1M: Explain to me what other edges SS has over WW please. Because as of now this seems like a complete spite in her favor.

#33 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M: doesn't it last like 2 minutes(Super Shaodow form)?

#34 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

These are pretty much Shadow's abilities.

#35 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@FourthDeity said:

Shadow is near FTL, Invincible, Time stopping power, able to take off his rings and fire huge amounts of chaos energy. Super Shadow >>>> WW villans

Who has she fought?

Who has shadow fought that could hold a candle to Wonder Woman.

NEAR faster than light? He gets blitzed.

Time stopping? He can only hold it for like what a minute? Is he even strong enough to hurt her?

Chaos energy? Scans of the damage it can do please.

#36 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio
@joeagentofhand1 said:

That 's what she said.
#37 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@FourthDeity said:

Genocide would break Shadow in two .....

So would God Ares

So would God Demios

So would Circe with magic

#38 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

0@FourthDeity said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@FourthDeity said:

Who has she fought?

Who has shadow fought that could hold a candle to Wonder Woman.

NEAR faster than light? He gets blitzed.

Time stopping? He can only hold it for like what a minute? Is he even strong enough to hurt her?

Chaos energy? Scans of the damage it can do please.

Ok your first problem is your asking SuperPrime1M for scans That's like asking Batman comics to have 0 PIS in them.

IT JUST CANT BE DONE.

#39 Posted by Nefarious (22882 posts) - - Show Bio
@XImpossibruX: How powerful is Shadow really? 
#40 Posted by stormphoenix (945 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@FourthDeity said:

What super shadow is he comic book? because he is I have no idea how powerful he is. If he is videogame ss from his own videogame thats a totally diffrent shadow.

#41 Edited by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@FourthDeity said:

What super shadow is he comic book? because he is I have no idea how powerful he is. If he is videogame ss from his own videogame thats a totally diffrent shadow.

Look at OP, canon Shadow. that would be Video Game shadow.

#42 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@XImpossibruX: How powerful is Shadow really?

Kinda powerful and fast..., but really who isn't when they have 7 God powered emeralds backing them up.

#43 Posted by Nefarious (22882 posts) - - Show Bio
@XImpossibruX: Good point. It is like being powered by the 7 Dragon Balls. 
#44 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: LOL WW stomps

#45 Posted by stormphoenix (945 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@stormphoenix said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@FourthDeity said:

Look at OP, canon Shadow. that would be Video Game shadow.

Thank you sorry about that. SO it's Videogame Super Shadow! ouch and he is bloodlusted? Well if that's that case then SS wins. Shadow for some reason out the whole cast of sonic team is crazy.

#46 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix: What has he done while bloodlusted that would make a difference?

#47 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@XImpossibruX: Good point. It is like being powered by the 7 Dragon Balls.

.....Dragon balls don't power people up...????

Dragon balls can give people power???

When have Dragon balls powered someone up???

WHAT TOM FOOLERY IS THIS??!

#48 Posted by Wolfrazer (7664 posts) - - Show Bio
@XImpossibruX said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Lol funny video.
#49 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Lol funny video.

Eh they downgrade Vegeta alot........

#50 Edited by Wolfrazer (7664 posts) - - Show Bio
@XImpossibruX said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Lol funny video.

Eh they downgrade Vegeta alot........

I know, still funny though and he still won.