super saiyan superman vs. super saiyan batman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for alenaythewalrus
AlenayTheWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: Please don't, also like the super saiyan superman

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol what is this I don't even

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Super Saiyan Supes is COOL and he takes this, SSJ form is only a multiplier. It is basically Superman vs Batman.

@god_spawn what do you think of this thread?

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: I think batman has a better chance than that since super saiyan give more strength speed durability. Also, would krptonite hurt super saiyan superman? Yes, ssj superman looks awesome.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sylvain

isnt Kryptonian>super saiyan,So why do you weak him out?

Oh i dont want to be mean but

No Caption Provided

How in the hell can we know which one is stronger i mean wtf.....

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@sylvain: ...When was it established that Kryptonians beat Super Saiyans? Is it an official law now?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@houseshm: SO superman gets all his powers and a Super Sayian 500% power boost and Batman just gets the power boost...................so this is just Batman vs Superman then.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

You guys have to admit... Superman looks kick ass as a Super Saiyan.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the OP only says super saiyan Im guessing both are on equal level of strength and speed since they are both super saiyan 1, I guess batman wins because of his added intellect

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In other words.... Superman vs Batman pure H2H only?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol not trying to troll but the photos imply that supes is a super saiyan 2 because of the lightning aura that only 2s and 3s have(but 3s have really long hair) and batman is a super saiyan 1 soooo.......

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman beats batman.

No matter whether they go super or hyper.

@sylvain said:

nope. But lets not start that :D

Both still >> Batman.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OverLordArhas

@houseshm:

SSJ is only a multiplier of a characters base.

Let say that Batman has the power level of 300 and SSJ multiplier is 4X (I forgot the actual)

Then Batman will be 1,200 in PL at SSJ1.

And we all know that Supes is more powerful at base than Batman.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

Oh yeah, Superman still wins. SSJ is only a power increase, in this case it's like 50x. So say, Superman can punch a planet and it would explode in his base, now multiply that by 50x he'd be taking down 10x gravity planets like Vegeta with ease.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If batman has prep, he'll learn to be super sayian god

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman beats batman.

@sylvain said:

Both still >> Batman.

How can you know who wins?Sense is missing do they have equal powers or is it Weakest SS versus Strongest SS(If superman keep his old powers Batman lose unless Batman has kryptonite he might win if the speed of superman doesnt outmatch Bat)tTalking about kryptonite would it still affects superman and if yes at what degree?There is no way we can determinate an winner.Well i thought K>SS when we are on earth if its not the case than........

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If batman has prep, he'll learn to be super sayian god

He will SOLO the entire DCVERSE.LOLZ

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins he is much better than supes at h2h, power doesnt matter here. In the buu saga vegeta(who cant turn into a ss3) fights FUZED SS3 GOTENKS AND PICOLLO AND BEATS THEM! Vegeta had more fighting experiece than Piccolo and those two children and yet their combined strength wasnt enough for the prince of all saiyans.

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one can gauge this. It's impossible to determine a winner.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: PSHHHHHHHH That was filler.

Superman is OP already, having a SSJ form would make him unstoppable. He'd make Prime his bitch and would solo the entire DBZ universe.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Superman beats batman.

@sylvain said:

Both still >> Batman.

How can you know who wins?Sense is missing do they have equal powers or is it Weakest SS versus Strongest SS(If superman keep his old powers Batman lose unless Batman has kryptonite he might win if the speed of superman doesnt outmatch Bat)tTalking about kryptonite would it still affects superman and if yes at what degree?There is no way we can determinate an winner.Well i thought K>SS when we are on earth if its not the case than........

Well, ss is basically a multiplier of base form, right? Making this superman *100 vs batman * 100, making this a spite *100.. :o

Going into kryptonian vs ss will lock the thread,, (I guess it's going to be locked anyway)

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Superman beats batman.

@sylvain said:

Both still >> Batman.

Well, ss is basically a multiplier of base form, right? Making this superman *100 vs batman * 100, making this a spite *100.. :o

Going into kryptonian vs ss will lock the thread,, (I guess it's going to be locked anyway)

Correct!

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins and ss isnt a base multiplier per say, one has to reach enough power level to even transform into a super saiyan. And if you look at ss as a base multiplier then fine I guess superman is like a ss2 and bats is ss1 even so bats still wins because of h2h or kryptonite but then again wouldnt the ss transformation make him immune to this? This battle is invalid and can not be determined. sighs....

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rozalia

Superman wins with the one shot.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: ...When was it established that Kryptonians beat Super Saiyans? Is it an official law now?

A long ass time ago by the sane and rational people of the internets and not someone with an avatar and whose actions heavily indicate that he's so close to the issue and is probably butt hurt that a sacred cow child hood icon of his has seen defeat after defeat on thread after thread by a someone you were either indifferent about or hated for stupid reasons (same thing really. It all leads back to human apathy) and that you've bought into the hate wagon for.

In other words: grow a pair as well as the fuck up. Have a nice day. :)

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Perezite

@limpoyzloan said:

You guys have to admit... Superman looks kick ass as a Super Saiyan.

He looks kick ass without the power boost ya rube. :)

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: Wow. This has to be the most biased comment I've ever read. This literally shouts, "IM A FANBOY IN CASE YA CAN'T TELL AND SUPERMAN BEATS DIS PANSY ASS PHAGGOT DERP!!!!11!!"

Seriously, threads don't speak the word of God. I'm not gonna get into this shit, but the debate won't EVER end. You can give the most useful evidence and people will debate this shit until the end of time, especially this fucking fight. Your comment has nothing but the sole purpose to aggravate me and make me look like nothing but a biased fanboy and is completely asinine. And in which case, that won't work.

Good day, sir.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: Wow. This has to be the most biased comment I've ever read. This literally shouts, "IM A FANBOY IN CASE YA CAN'T TELL AND SUPERMAN BEATS DIS PANSY ASS PHAGGOT DERP!!!!11!!"

Seriously, threads don't speak the word of God. I'm not gonna get into this shit, but the debate won't EVER end. You can give the most useful evidence and people will debate this shit until the end of time, especially this fucking fight. Your comment has nothing but the sole purpose to aggravate me and make me look like nothing but a biased fanboy and is completely asinine. And in which case, that won't work.

Good day, sir.

Coming from you, that's a gas. Especially with your response. Glad to know I wasn't wrong when I picked my target. I hope your dvd boxsets of DBZ will give you some comfort! For me, I'm just going to settle for my boxset of the original Dragon Ball. You know, the one with an actually semblance of a story that wasn't just an excuse for fights that were billed to be more powerful and earth shattering than they actually were.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread just made my night.....lol

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: So... You admit that the sole purpose of targeting me was to troll me, just because I'm a fan of a childhood show. And in that statement, you also admitted you hold a grudge against DBZ and are some purist asshole enjoying Toriyama's original work? That's fine. It really is. But how am I going to take your opinions seriously, when you had no reason to point it out, and use it in an insulting way for the sole purpose of being an asshole?

Just a thought.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I really hope that you're not talking about the "conversation" between me and Perezite. As I have done nothing to aggravate the topic or even so much as outright insult him.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: So... You admit that the sole purpose of targeting me was to troll me, just because I'm a fan of a childhood show. And in that statement, you also admitted you hold a grudge against DBZ and are some purist asshole enjoying Toriyama's original work? That's fine. It really is. But how am I going to take your opinions seriously, when you had no reason to point it out, and use it in an insulting way for the sole purpose of being an asshole?

Just a thought.

My purpose was to call you out on what you are and what you're trying not to be. I actually like DBZ a lot. I just wish the stories were a little stronger is all, but I don't HATE it. That's a word I reserve for politicians. What I DO hate is when people try and hide what they are, especially when they do it so poorly to a trained eye on internet forums. I choose you in particular not because I wanted to troll you, but because I was lazy and you were SO obvious when I looked into you (and for the record, I would have done it regardless of what you liked). I honestly wish you didn't crack so easily and resort to cursing, because then I might have felt guilty and thought that, for all your sacred cow having, you were the better person and I might have gotten into a philosophical quandary like I do every time I'm feeling blue. It probably would have kept me up all night enough enough to finish the reading I have to do. It probably will still, but I'll get less out of it ultimately than I would have otherwise.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Click them both, you know you want to.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: I really hope that you're not talking about the "conversation" between me and Perezite. As I have done nothing to aggravate the topic or even so much as outright insult him.

HAHAHAHAHAHA .... of course you didn't, but everything in bold made up for it....

Seriously, threads don't speak the word of God. I'm not gonna get into this shit, but the debate won't EVER end. You can give the most useful evidence and people will debate this shit until the end of time, especially this fuckingfight. Your comment has nothing but the sole purpose to aggravate me and make me look like nothing but a biased fanboy and is completely asinine. And in which case, that won't work.

Good day, sir.

LOL

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins and ss isnt a base multiplier per say, one has to reach enough power level to even transform into a super saiyan. And if you look at ss as a base multiplier then fine I guess superman is like a ss2 and bats is ss1 even so bats still wins because of h2h or kryptonite but then again wouldnt the ss transformation make him immune to this? This battle is invalid and can not be determined. sighs....

SSJ transformation is a Power Multiplier and is based on rage and emotions, it is like a Saiyan body defense against opponent more powerful than them.

Batman would need to experiences tons of near death scenarios to receive the zenkai necessary to go toe to toe with Supes.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: Trust me, even if I'm cursing, I'm not downright insulting you. And if you wanted to get into a "philosophical quandary," you wouldn't have pressed my buttons as you have with your first comment. I'm not interested in debating with a guy who wants to act like they know "who I really am" and make a completely unrelated comment with, again, "the sole purpose of aggravating me." I couldn't care less if you want to call me out. I like debating DBZ, so what? "I admit it! I'm just a biased fanboy through and through! I hate Superman and every other DC comic and have a Goku shrine in my basement!! I am a firm Gokuist and hate Superman and want Goku to beat his ass!" (Sarcasm) Like I said, I'm not interested in debating with you. I'm not interested in debating with someone who wants to call me out. Based on what? Past threads? I guess you should call out Legendary_Super_Saiyan_Hulk for being a Broly fan. I guess he thinks that no other character can beat Broly due to his username!

Stop wasting my time.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

What?

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

WTF! Great art but whaaaaaaaaaaa!?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@perezite: Watch the cursing and please don't insult people. None of it's really necessary. And if you have to swear censor it and make sure it isn't directed towards anyway.

Anyways, this thread is basically just a spiky, golden mismatch.