#1 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Goku in SS Mode beat non SS Goku from the Buu Saga?

SS Goku: Trunk Saga
Non-SS Goku: Kid Bu Saga
  • The Super Saiyan Goku is Goku one year after he's beaten Freiza
  • The Non Super Saiyan Goku is during the Buu Saga
  • They are fighting in some tournament

Meanwhile, on another thread from some far way site from a far way Galaxy....

#2 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: define Trunks Saga. He has had many boost ups since Trunks arrived until Trunks left.

#3 Posted by Mortein (2657 posts) - - Show Bio

Non-SS Goku would win, IMO

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: define Trunks Saga. He has had many boost ups since Trunks arrived until Trunks left.

When he used the finger against Trunk's sword.

#5 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: oh then Base Goku that faced kid buu should win. The SSJ first level Multiplyer is only x50. Goku increased a hella of alot more than that from android saga to cell saga to fat buu saga to superbuu saga to kid buu saga. H e trained on earth on that chamber place and in the spirit world.

#6 Posted by weegrifin (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Non super saiyan would win. They improved their power by a lot between the Trunks saga and the Cell saga, then Gokus continued to improve his power level.

#7 Posted by Mortein (2657 posts) - - Show Bio

even Cell saga base goku could beat up trunks saga SSJ Goku

#8 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kind of a pointless and obvious thread.

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu Saga Goku was far more powerful than Frieza saga.

#10 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: not freiza saga. this is after he got back to earth, after he learned IT.

@greenteaforme: not that obvious to some people apearantly. it does take some thought.

I thought my last reply already seald this thread.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: My good man, if you wanna make an anime battle it is better to do it here:http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/ you can use your same account to log in. I highly recommend.

#11 Posted by Laurcus (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

I think non-SS Goku takes this easy. Both of their power levels are, for the most part, unknown. For SS Goku, the last power reading we got on him put him at 150 million during the Frieza saga. He would have definitely increased in power, both from training on Yardrat, and from the Zenkai he got from recovering from the fight.

However, Supreme Kai has a power level of 120 billion. And I don't believe Supreme Kai was shown to be anywhere close to comparable to any of the Saiyans in the Buu saga, even without their Super Saiyan forms. Even if Goku was just as strong as Supreme Kai in base form, that would still make him 800 times stronger than he was as a Super Saiyan when he fought Frieza. And I simply don't believe that a single Zenkai and less than a year of training made Goku more than 800 times more powerful.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: His power seemed relatively the seem with a slight boost. But are you referring to when he first arrived or when he first fought the Androids after the three year period?

#13 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@Killer_of_trolls: His power seemed relatively the seem with a slight boost. But are you referring to when he first arrived or when he first fought the Androids after the three year period?

*sigh* reread the OP, but carefully this time, or ask the guy who wrote it. "ONE YEAR AFTER" NOT 2 THREE YEARS.

I already asked that question for people who would ask such a redundant question, and the OP himself answered(first and third replys). you are a mod with 9000 posts and you don't read one page of thread( no offense, please :) ).

@Laurcus said:

I think non-SS Goku takes this easy. Both of their power levels are, for the most part, unknown. For SS Goku, the last power reading we got on him put him at 150 million during the Frieza saga. He would have definitely increased in power, both from training on Yardrat, and from the Zenkai he got from recovering from the fight.

However, Supreme Kai has a power level of 120 billion. And I don't believe Supreme Kai was shown to be anywhere close to comparable to any of the Saiyans in the Buu saga, even without their Super Saiyan forms. Even if Goku was just as strong as Supreme Kai in base form, that would still make him 800 times stronger than he was as a Super Saiyan when he fought Frieza. And I simply don't believe that a single Zenkai and less than a year of training made Goku more than 800 times more powerful.

well-said, cause OP goku barely got any stronger and only added IT.

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: None taken, that's my mistake.

#15 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls:

Well because some people think that Super Saiyan is a constant power set and will always be stronger than a base form. But the base form is always getting more powerful. I noticed this when non-SS Gohan one punched Frieza.

#16 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu Saga Goku wins.

#17 Posted by nickzambuto (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku referred to Abu and Kado as "not much of an enemy" when Tarble told him they were as stong as Frieza, so I might say he wins.

#18 Posted by beautifulrevery (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Killer_of_trolls:

Well because some people think that Super Saiyan is a constant power set and will always be stronger than a base form. But the base form is always getting more powerful. I noticed this when non-SS Gohan one punched Frieza.

That's non-canon but it does get your point across. Super Saiyan Goten or Trunks would get curbstomped by base form Goku or Vegeta(which he already demonstrated on his son)

#19 Posted by dbzmeister (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Goku in the Buu saga was stronger than SSj2 Gohan when he defeated Cell. He'd win easy.

#20 Posted by Darrius (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win, the version of you when you were 12 or the version of you when you were 22.

I agree with everbody else. Base level from Buu Saga would win.