Super Saiyan Goku vs Jin Mo-Ri vs Bambina

KR0NUS11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A battle of the 3 strongest incarnations of the Monkey King I know.

Who wins?

Namek Saga SSJ1 Goku
Namek Saga SSJ1 Goku
Current Jin Mo-Ri at full power
Current Jin Mo-Ri at full power
Bambina at full power
Bambina at full power

Rules:

• In character
  • Start 50 feet away from each other, standing in a triangle
  • Standard equipment
  • Win by death, KO, or BFR
  • Battle on uninhabited Earth
Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

inb4 this turns into a dbz debate thread

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. This is hard, but I'm leaning towards Jin.

He's the fastest based off feats, and could just seal everybody or just fly them into the Sun. At the very least, he impales them with the RJB before they can react.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh Bambina? He seems like he could take it. Him or Goku.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J-Mo.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh Bambina? He seems like he could take it. Him or Goku.

Neither are as fast as Jin, or as durable him.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I don't know. This is hard, but I'm leaning towards Jin.

He's the fastest based off feats, and could just seal everybody or just fly them into the Sun. At the very least, he impales them with the RJB before they can react.

Pretty much.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin will squeeze out a tough victory over ssj1 goku.

As for bambina, I have no idea.

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku has the Most DC but rather lacking in the physical department compared two the other 2. Depends if goku goes for a full blown ki blast right off the bat

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin will squeeze out a tough victory over ssj1 goku.

As for bambina, I have no idea.

Bambina has lightspeed reaction and combat speed, MHS+ travel speed (mach 147), can throw a 1km mountain around a planet with 220000km diameter for 1 week at mach 1 speed, crack a continent which has a surface area of 810 million sq km, lives on top of a 100G mountain

BTW, all of the above are feats with legitimate number, no powerscaling or pixel scaling

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: I know, I read Toriko. Jin has traded blows with someone who shattered the RJB with physical force (the RJB has survived 2 planets colliding at FTL speeds), has MFTL combat (1300x based off a simple calc) and travel speed, can seal entire planets, casually destroy planets, survive attacks with energy equivalent to supernovae, survive in space, and slaughters planet level gods with relative ease.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Jgames

@kr0nus11: I already made this battle

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/jin-mori-vs-bambina-vs-goku-1671135/

No Repeat Battles/Use the Search Function

We have a search function now which can be used to search for past battles, for more information on this please see the battle forum FAQ . If you want to see who would win a fight, check if we’ve already discussed it. If we have and you have something to say about the outcome that’s been reached, don’t be afraid to bump the thread, but don’t make a new one when one already exists. Our search tool should give you everything you need, but if for some reason it doesn’t, the recap thread is another place you can look for old fights and Google can be used to search CV. Dupe threads will be locked.

@sc@jedixman@saren lock, repeated battle.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: I know, I read Toriko. Jin has traded blows with someone who shattered the RJB with physical force (the RJB has survived 2 planets colliding at FTL speeds), has MFTL combat (1300x based off a simple calc) and travel speed, can seal entire planets, casually destroy planets, survive attacks with energy equivalent to supernovae, survive in space, and slaughters planet level gods with relative ease.

That's impressive, his durability is impressive but DC doesn't seem special for someone in Goku shoes. Goku durability is easily multi-planet + level as he should be far above Frieza who took a spirit bomb that had the energy from multiple planets, also surviving a planet explosion cut in half and no ki. His DC doesn't seem like it will do much against Goku. His speed is beyond Goku and Bambina though which will be trouble for either of them.

It's a toss up between Goku and Jin, Bambina get's one-shot by either of them

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku has the Most DC but rather lacking in the physical department compared two the other 2. Depends if goku goes for a full blown ki blast right off the bat

Even if you where to ignore potency in punches and go by this silly physical durability, Frieza no Ki and cut in half took a planet explosion, force and everything. Goku strength is beyond his own spirit bomb used on Frieza as he broke Frieza hand, something the spirit bomb which had enough force to crush the planet alone couldn't do. His strength is above Bambina, don't know about Jin

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: Agreed.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku will struggle only cause you made him Namek Saga. Cell Saga and above destroys. Jin or Goku imo

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

goku

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: Goku struggles with 40 tons. Bambina >>>>>> Goku in physical strength

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@josephgomes619: Using inconsistencies lol honestly you down-players, have you no shame ?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Amendment50

@sun-wukong said:

@josephgomes619: Using inconsistencies lol honestly you down-players, have you no shame ?

Canon demonstrations of strength > power scaling and fan calcs

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: Yeah that's true, when Frieza took the force that can crush a planet with force alone. 40 tons is inconsistent

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Amendment50

@sun-wukong: You're entitled to your opinion, and I don't mean to start a hostile debate or anything, but this is my opinion:

To get to "force that can crush a planet with force alone" you have to make assumptions about striking power, energy output, etc. etc. which are never explicitly stated. That's extrapolating. It's a fan calc.

To get to "40 tons" you don't have to make any assumptions.

In such a wildly varying/inconsistent work of fiction (one in which the writer pretty much came up with everything on the spot and had no scientific basis for any of the characters' feats) a solid number like 40 tons is one of the few grounding officially canon points we can use to determine how strong the characters are. To say that the 40 tons feat is "inconsistent" is to say that assumptions made by extrapolation are more accurate to the canon of the story than the wordswritten directly in the manga.

Assumptions should never take precedence over official canon. The "inconsistent" thing is a handwave to excuse absurd fan calculations. You could just as easily say that all the planets in the DBZ universe are made of paper mache and anyone could destroy one. You don't have to make any more assumptions to get there than you do to find any of these other silly calculations. You can't say that A must be true because B is canon, and then turn around and say that C can't be canon because it interferes with A. That's not how it works.

In short, this is the danger of wanting DBZ characters to be strong- you try to make them stronger. The fact is, it doesn't matter how strong they are. It doesn't make the story any better or worse.

Let's keep everything friendly here. Not interested in bloodthirsty debating. Peace.

@josephgomes619

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Goku (SS)

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@amendment50 said:

@sun-wukong: You're entitled to your opinion, and I don't mean to start a hostile debate or anything, but this is my opinion:

To get to "force that can crush a planet with force alone" you have to make assumptions about striking power, energy output, etc. etc. which are never explicitly stated. That's extrapolating. It's a fan calc.

To get to "40 tons" you don't have to make any assumptions.

In such a wildly varying/inconsistent work of fiction (one in which the writer pretty much came up with everything on the spot and had no scientific basis for any of the characters' feats) a solid number like 40 tons is one of the few grounding officially canon points we can use to determine how strong the characters are. To say that the 40 tons feat is "inconsistent" is to say that assumptions made by extrapolation are more accurate to the canon of the story than the wordswritten directly in the manga.

Assumptions should never take precedence over official canon. The "inconsistent" thing is a handwave to excuse absurd fan calculations. You could just as easily say that all the planets in the DBZ universe are made of paper mache and anyone could destroy one. You don't have to make any more assumptions to get there than you do to find any of these other silly calculations. You can't say that A must be true because B is canon, and then turn around and say that C can't be canon because it interferes with A. That's not how it works.

In short, this is the danger of wanting DBZ characters to be strong- you try to make them stronger. The fact is, it doesn't matter how strong they are. It doesn't make the story any better or worse.

Let's keep everything friendly here. Not interested in bloodthirsty debating. Peace.

@josephgomes619

I don't need any assumptions or fan-made calculations

Chapter: 314 (DBZ 120), P13.4-6

Goku: “I-I didn’t want to use this Genki-Dama. It will probably have too much force and squash the entire planet…But if I don’t defeat Freeza now, the universe itself will be in trouble…I don’t know if I’ll be able to pull this off right, but I’ve got to do it…You planets close to Namek! Give me just a little bit of your genki…!”

Guide book proving that it has enough force to destroy a planet, Final flash was said to do the same thing, Kamehameha was said to do the same thing. Yet according to you, ignore all things that put them planet level, go by logic that general tao is over hundreds times physical stronger.

Genki-dama [Spirit Ball]

The Genki-dama is a technique that gathers the energy held by grass and trees, humans and animals, objects and the atmosphere, and then fires it. A Genki-dama gathered from only Kaio’s planet had the destructive power to smash a super-fast brick. Going by this, in the case of a Genki-dama made on Earth, if you consider the Earth’s size plus the ability to make energy from the sun your ally, it would certainly have the force to destroy a planet. However, it has the weakness that it makes you defenseless until fired.

http://web.archive.org/web/20111103181911/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz07.php?m=04&id=attack_g-i#link

Frieza also took the force of a planet explosion with no ki + cut in half.

No Caption Provided

Ki has force in it, it can be used to create shock waves and everything. if they had 40 tons of strength, they wouldn't do half the things they shown to do.

And no, 40 tons is far from being solid in DBZ, that's you're opinion.

You can try to justify 40 tons as much as you want, you will just bring DBZ down with you to making nearly 90% of all other feats if not 99% of all other feats inconsistent. I can make eternity planet level and Galactus durability planet level with inconsistencies.

Calculations are used to indicate a scene, AT is not good with numbers, like when Krillin struggle with 50 pounds yet start of DB Goku picked up a car and physical crushed boulders. It's inconsistent for a reason.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By josephgomes619

@amendment50: lol im cool man. Being a DBZ fan myself, I feel sorry that some wankers are tarnishing reputation of the entire fanbase

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku

@sun-wukong: Goku struggles with 40 tons. Bambina >>>>>> Goku in physical strength

Jin stomps both by feats.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Amendment50

@sun-wukong: I thought you were talking about physical striking power. Yes, obviously they can destroy planets with energy blasts, that is well established and explicitly stated by the Saiyan saga. That says nothing about their lifting strength. "Inconsistency" is just a buzzword for "canon that doesn't fit in with what I already decided is true."

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@amendment50 said:

@sun-wukong: I thought you were talking about physical striking power. Yes, obviously they can destroy planets with energy blasts, that is well established and explicitly stated by the Saiyan saga. That says nothing about their lifting strength. "Inconsistency" is just a buzzword for "canon that doesn't fit in with what I already decided is true."

I am talking about physical striking power, their energy blast carries force, same force that physical punches has, and their energy blast has enough force to destroy a planet and more and they take the damage and more. And no, inconsistencies fit to stuff that makes no sense with currents and previous showings and are way too low. Like Galactus nearly killed from a planet level attack or Borr only punching out planet level power yet he is as strong as Odin force Thor. Makes no sense on where they are currently at, like I said, if they had 40 tons of strength, they wouldn't do 99% of the things done.

It says lots on lifting strength when they can stop and handle forces beyond planet level and more itself. Ki does many things, shock waves, cutting, piercing and such. Doesn't mean it's energy, it doesn't have different properties.

40 tons is inconsistent, you want to accept it then fine, you're choice

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko's planet is 659 times bigger than normal Earth so that makes everything Bambina do more impressive.

No Caption Provided

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel: You are assuming the size of the planet before it grown.

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BlackKaizer

Any vs thread with dbz involved has them absusing their insane destructive capacity to win.

With more time spent debunking their hyperbolic, specualted, abc logically feats then time spent on the debate itself. And don't even get me started on the fans abuse of power scailing....

Any thread involving dbz is a bore.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Bambina?

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_supermanking said:

Even if you where to ignore potency in punches and go by this silly physical durability, Frieza no Ki and cut in half took a planet explosion, force and everything. Goku strength is beyond his own spirit bomb used on Frieza as he broke Frieza hand, something the spirit bomb which had enough force to crush the planet alone couldn't do. His strength is above Bambina, don't know about Jin

Thats why I said "Rather " goku can most certainly power up his striking strength to the same power as his ki blasts.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Yeah, destroying planets is not impressive to Goku in saiyan saga as said with Vegeta.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Yeah, destroying planets is not impressive to Goku in saiyan saga as said with Vegeta.

You think Bambina vs Akira Kongou would be good?

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm pretty sure Bambina stomps this version of goku. You need at least android saga plus goku to compete with Bambina. All that said Jin destroys them both at the same time. He is literally superior in every single way. DC, speed, power, durability. He definitely wins

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong said:

Don't know who Akira kongou is

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sun-wukong: The scan Raizel posted says "RIGHT NOW the planet is 659 times it's original area." It is that big.. or are you saying that he doesn't how big the planet was before it grew.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@sun-wukong: The scan Raizel posted says "RIGHT NOW the planet is 659 times it's original area." It is that big.. or are you saying that he doesn't how big the planet was before it grew.

Yeah, we don't know the size of the planet before hand. Right now it was calculated to be 5 times the size of earth.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell said:
@sun-wukong said:

Akira is way too slow.

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Yeah, we don't know the size of the planet before hand. Right now it was calculated to be 5 times the size of earth.

Irrelevant considering Jin Mo-Ri without armor tanked the destruction of a planet whose diameter is around half of the sun's in base mode while injured from fighting multiple herald level characters for hours before hand.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong said:
@nelomaxwell said:
@sun-wukong said:

Akira is way too slow.

@sun-wukong said:
@grandsymbiote94 said:

Irrelevant considering Jin Mo-Ri without armor tanked the destruction of a planet whose diameter is around half of the sun's in base mode while injured from fighting multiple herald level characters for hours before hand.

That's pretty impressive actually for durability.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: Yeah, and that's not even his best feat.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akira's too slow? He can dodge Iai banchou's sword slashes which can volley rain drops. I assume Bambina is FTL

@sun-wukong said:
@nelomaxwell said:
@sun-wukong said:

Akira is way too slow.

@sun-wukong said:
@grandsymbiote94 said: