Round 3 Vegito

#4 Posted by SheenLantern (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Goku Stomps

Round 2 and 3 Gogeta omega curbstomps

@perethorn

What kind of drugs are you on?

#5 Edited by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

Vegito is much stronger than SSJ 4 Goku.

And SSJ4 Gogeta vs Super Vegito is more debatable than you may think.

#6 Edited by GhostRider2 (3221 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku isn't stomping lol GT is shit, he was having problems with a damn building.Now vs Gogeta, Vegito needs ssj2 or ssj3.

edit:if you want to argue with me, please consider the building thing.Let's face it GT is weak compared to Z, i really don't understand why some people say they are stronger, well they are weaker.And don't start with years of training, training to lose to a building.

#7 Posted by abeltaylor (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i have some calculations that put base goku from buu saga higher than ssj2 goku from shadow dragon saga. so, goku curbstomps. super vegito from buu saga would beat goku, taking minor damage. base vegito from BoG would probably stalemate or beat ssj3 goku shadow dragon saga. BoG super vegito would curbstomp ssj4 goku. ssj4 gogeta is in a class of his own. he would think ssj3 vegito away.

#8 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

Is that based off of SS4 being 10x SS3 or off of base Goku being > SS3 Goku?

#9 Posted by Djangophile (275 posts) - - Show Bio

The only calculations you can go by are based on Gokus base and ssj1 power levels during the freeza fight. Which were 3m for base, 150m for SSJ1. Which makes SSJ2 at minimum 300 million, SSJ3 1.2 Billion and SSJ4 12 billion. Official power level increments are x50/x2/x3/x10 Sadly anything else outside of minimum power for that level is pure speculation and to be ignored. All you can calculate is the lowest possible power level for each form based on Goku during the Freeza Saga. There is no proof that Fusion Dance offers any significant power boost, but there is significant proof that Fusion Earrings offer insane power boost. Goku said Goten and Trunks were the last hope for Earth because Vegeta was dead, Gohan was missing and Goku himself had to return to Otherworld soon. Assume that Goten and Trunks had the same power level in base form as Goku did during the Freeza Saga. Probably not, odds are slim and none but thats all you can calculate with.

3m + 3m = 6m base power level for Gotenks. He is potentially twice as strong in each saiyan form as Goku would be. Mystic Gohan proceeds to be pummel Buu who absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks. The mystic boost must have been insane. Then, Vegitto appears and pummels Buuhan. The Fusion Earrings made him. Mystic Gohan at minimum is definitely more than twice the power of SSJ3 Gotenks and in turn more than quadruple the power of SSJ3 Goku. Mystic Gohan is at minimum a power level of 4.8 Billion, which makes SSJ4 Goku only 3x his power.

Buuhan = 4.8Billion Mystic Gohan + 2.4 Billion SSJ3 Gotenks + 150mill piccolo or around 7.2 Billion. AT MINIMUM. This means that Buuhan is around 50% the strength of SSJ4 Goku.

Vegitto in BASE FORM looks more than twice as powerful as Buuhan. = 14.4 Billion at MINIMUM.

In base form, Veggito is already more powerful than SSJ4 Goku.

SSJ1 Veggito is 14.4 Billion x 50 = 700 billion. Once again use Gokus base form of 3m + vegetas and assume its the same at 3m = 6million base form without the Fusion Earrings. Fusion Earrings upped the fusion result by a factor of 2,333 or so.

Base Veggito and SSJ4 Goku are roughly on par. SSJ1 Vegitto eats him for Breakfast. Since there is no proof that Fusion Dance ups the power levels ( and if it did, these calculations would be MUCHHHHHHHHHH higher and it really seems silly doesnt it? Odds are strong fusion dance does nothing but combine two people. Twice the power ).

SSJ4 GOGETA = 24billion or so, or 30x weaker than SSJ1 Vegitto. If you believe in Base form drastically increasing over time and that Fusion dance gives a huge power boost as well, then the numbers are much higher than all of these calculations are are the bare minimum based on Goku in the FREEZA SAGA LOL!

Summed up. SSJ1 Vegittos Minimum power level cant be lower than 700 billion. SSJ4 Gogetas power level based on factual evidence is only 24 Billion. I am not defending anything because the calculations are just so silly, but math doesn't lie and this is comic vine, no feats = didnt happen. 0 Evidence for Fusion Dance greatly boosting the results power doesn't exist, but the fact that base Vegitto wrecked BUUHAN is proof that The Earrings are insanely OP'ed )

#10 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

The only calculations you can go by are based on Gokus base and ssj1 power levels during the freeza fight. Which were 3m for base, 150m for SSJ1. Which makes SSJ2 at minimum 300 million, SSJ3 1.2 Billion and SSJ4 12 billion. Official power level increments are x50/x2/x3/x10 Sadly anything else outside of minimum power for that level is pure speculation and to be ignored. All you can calculate is the lowest possible power level for each form based on Goku during the Freeza Saga. There is no proof that Fusion Dance offers any significant power boost, but there is significant proof that Fusion Earrings offer insane power boost. Goku said Goten and Trunks were the last hope for Earth because Vegeta was dead, Gohan was missing and Goku himself had to return to Otherworld soon. Assume that Goten and Trunks had the same power level in base form as Goku did during the Freeza Saga. Probably not, odds are slim and none but thats all you can calculate with.

3m + 3m = 6m base power level for Gotenks. He is potentially twice as strong in each saiyan form as Goku would be. Mystic Gohan proceeds to be pummel Buu who absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks. The mystic boost must have been insane. Then, Vegitto appears and pummels Buuhan. The Fusion Earrings made him. Mystic Gohan at minimum is definitely more than twice the power of SSJ3 Gotenks and in turn more than quadruple the power of SSJ3 Goku. Mystic Gohan is at minimum a power level of 4.8 Billion, which makes SSJ4 Goku only 3x his power.

Buuhan = 4.8Billion Mystic Gohan + 2.4 Billion SSJ3 Gotenks + 150mill piccolo or around 7.2 Billion. AT MINIMUM. This means that Buuhan is around 50% the strength of SSJ4 Goku.

Vegitto in BASE FORM looks more than twice as powerful as Buuhan. = 14.4 Billion at MINIMUM.

In base form, Veggito is already more powerful than SSJ4 Goku.

SSJ1 Veggito is 14.4 Billion x 50 = 700 billion. Once again use Gokus base form of 3m + vegetas and assume its the same at 3m = 6million base form without the Fusion Earrings. Fusion Earrings upped the fusion result by a factor of 2,333 or so.

Base Veggito and SSJ4 Goku are roughly on par. SSJ1 Vegitto eats him for Breakfast. Since there is no proof that Fusion Dance ups the power levels ( and if it did, these calculations would be MUCHHHHHHHHHH higher and it really seems silly doesnt it? Odds are strong fusion dance does nothing but combine two people. Twice the power ).

SSJ4 GOGETA = 24billion or so, or 30x weaker than SSJ1 Vegitto. If you believe in Base form drastically increasing over time and that Fusion dance gives a huge power boost as well, then the numbers are much higher than all of these calculations are are the bare minimum based on Goku in the FREEZA SAGA LOL!

Summed up. SSJ1 Vegittos Minimum power level cant be lower than 700 billion. SSJ4 Gogetas power level based on factual evidence is only 24 Billion. I am not defending anything because the calculations are just so silly, but math doesn't lie and this is comic vine, no feats = didnt happen. 0 Evidence for Fusion Dance greatly boosting the results power doesn't exist, but the fact that base Vegitto wrecked BUUHAN is proof that The Earrings are insanely OP'ed )

This^

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: SSJ4 Goku stomps

Round 2: SSJ4 Gogeta murderstomps

Round 3: SSJ4 Gogeta curbstomps

#12 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

On paper gt should win but due to feats vegetto wins. He could always drop half a building on ssj4 goku or cut him.....with glass...... Gt lowballed the hell outta the z senshi and id rather forget it happened. Ssjgod for the retcon lol

#13 Posted by Cooldes (3866 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically,

Round 1 goku in a Slaughter stomp

Round 2 & 3 Gogeta in a Murder stomp

powergap between vegito and gogeta isn't aren't far enough for an ssj4 to battle fairly with ssj1

#14 Edited by AudioRift (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you ignore post # 9 completely? Also how do you debate a fight with Morals On but the only way to win is Death or KO. Wouldn't it be a KO only fight for each round?

@cooldes said:

Realistically,

Round 1 goku in a Slaughter stomp

Round 2 & 3 Gogeta in a Murder stomp

powergap between vegito and gogeta isn't aren't far enough for an ssj4 to battle fairly with ssj1

#15 Edited by Pope052 (2930 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: SSJ4 Goku easily, think about it:

GT Base Goku > Z SSJ3 Goku.

GT SSJ Goku >/= Super Buu, Mystic Gohan.

GT SSJ2 Goku > Base Vegito > Buuhan.

Baby Vegeta > GT SSJ3 Goku Full Power > SSJ Vegito.

SSJ4 Goku > Baby Vegeta > Super Vegito > Buuhan.

Time Period:

GT Base Goku & Vegeta > Buu Saga Base Goku & Vegeta.

These time periods are FAR to apart for Vegito's Power to matchup to SSJ4 Goku's.

Super Vegito matches up to GT SSJ3 Goku at Full Power, he is below Baby Vegeta.

It's common sense and shouldn't need to be explained...

Round 2: Gogeta blinks and Vegito is finished,

Round 3: Gogeta lifts his finger and Vegito is finished.

#16 Edited by SheenLantern (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by GhostRider2 (3221 posts) - - Show Bio

Riiight, but Goku lost to a damn building, GT really isn't as powerful as you think, Vegito still wins.

#18 Edited by Pope052 (2930 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2: Physical strength was never the main factor in Dragon Ball fights, not ever.

#19 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Goku round is the more debatable - the Gogeta rounds... I mean the guy was freaking crazy, he had very little showings but he was just so fast and was warping stuff with his confetti kamehameha. I think there are few characters in DB that could match to him

#20 Posted by Jgames (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

Feat wise vegitto stop buu from destroying reality itself is above everything gt have done

#21 Edited by GhostRider2 (3221 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: they never did what Vegito did besides instead of training i think they were relaxing all day, GT is weak.Z>GT.

#22 Posted by xlab3000 (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Goku
Round 2 Gogeta
Round 3 Gogeta

#23 Posted by Cooldes (3866 posts) - - Show Bio

@audiorift: that's the most speculation i've seen in a long time. we all know that if you mess up you math at the beginning or even half way through, the end result is wrong. mystic gohan is not twice as strong as ssj3 gotenks. ssj3 gotenks could have slaughtered fat buu, but was just under superbuu, as he held his own for a short period before getting outclassed. mystic gohan has been stated to be strongest character in dbz unfused, but other than that he was stomping superbuu until superbuu absorbed gotenks, if he was more than double gotenks he would've been about equal to buutenks.

anyway, the powergap between potara and dance only exists because potara is a more effective fusion and because the two beings need not lower themselves to be equal. it's not enough for an entire ssj transformation to be fair. i'm sorry but it's not. my answers still stand.

#24 Posted by likeabossbro69 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

potarais more powerfull than fusion. but ssj4 gogeta kills vegito each and every100% way. that's like saying ssj1 vegeta kills ssj4 goku

#25 Posted by Pope052 (2930 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Jmarshmallow (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: What do you know that I don't that supports that?

Jmarshmallow

#27 Posted by Cooldes (3866 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol me when i first joined the vine ^-^ my debating skills sucked but i was still right! :D

#28 Posted by xlab3000 (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJ4 Goku

#29 Edited by jimmy11 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Stalemate (maybe little in favour of Vegito)

Round 2: Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta

Round 3: Super Vegito

#30 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5738 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito

Gogeta

Gogeta