This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it is an intelligence problem with not understanding how powerful the energy blasts are of these DBZ characters.  I think you all just never watched the show much.  Cell explains it better than anyone could at 1:15.

Best DBZ quote ever at 5:28 btw
#102 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Hellos said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
"I love when DBtards claim Cell was a solar system buster when he's never shown anything close to it and only said it to mess with the Z Senshis' heads. "
and i love the little comicbook fanboys who know nothing of the dbzu but instead feel the need to comment on such things anyway  z fighters condesne...thats makes smller for the tarded...their ki attacks. It's called ki manipulation..when they do this they take the enrgy it would take to destroy a planet or a solar system and put it into a powerful attack that can be as small as brolys fist or as large as a big boulder  and yes..cell came back to earth after getting his ass tortured by gohan and beaten nearly to death to mess with the z fighters heads.....the z fighters who can read/see ki energy so they would know he wasnt bluffing...that makes so much sense  cell after getting tortured went hmmmmm that kid who made me kill myself i was so scaredof...i'mgonna go mess with his head..i'm gonna make something up even though he could tell if i were lying. And then gohan went..omg hes rioght..i cant stop him just to play along "
Please, I've read the the DB manga, so don't give me that "little comic fanboys" bullshit. I haven't met a DB fan yet that can explain to me why Cell's clash of Kamehamehas with Gohan didn't destroy at least the planet since he should've been using all of his power. And Goku's dialogue during it even supports the "Cell's a bluffing douche" belief because he told Gohan to not hold back and that they could fix any damage done to the planet with the Dragon Balls. Funny enough, all it left was a crater int he ground. Solar system-busting, my ass. Try finding actual proof instead of lame character-fallible statements.  "
spare me the i read the mangas crap. i havent met a person routing against goku on this site yet that knew anything about dbz. Why their attacks do minimum damage to surroundinf areas..why this why that..all can be answered if peole actually read the manag or watched the show  like i said comic fanboy..read the manga or watch the show. the same thing happened when vegeta tried to destroy earth and goku countered with a kaioken times 4 kamahamaha. Its called a power struggle..if two streams of ki energy hit at the same time its like an irristible force meets an inmovable object until one of them gets weaker..or one of them suddenly gets stronger and put more energy into the blast.  second the blast didnt cause the crater..the crater was created by the radious of the big ball of energy..ican post scans if you like...but oh wait..you should have those already i mean you read the manga  goku knew his strong was stronger and was holding back....how you get goku thinks cell is a lying douche..lmfao i wouldnt even waste my time asking  go stoke your superman comics "

When DBZ fighters can actually display the power to actually blow this up, then I'll believe it. Untill then. 

WHARRGARBL DBZ FANBOY
"

kidd buu and broly destroying galaxies   lmfao seriously heelos..do you have anything that even resembles a life? Every since i joined this site i have seen you do nothing but troll dbz fans..i mean do comics mean that much to you...lmfao i didnt realize onk and paper meant so much to you...seriously guy..get a freaking life already. It has been explained to you multipletimes already why galacies and planets and solar systems dont get exploded when goku fights...and for the soul purpose of acting like a child you're willling to ignore it and keep babbling on as if nothing was said at all   ughh you're pathetic   "

All I see are planets being blasted away and another scan of a crappy DBZ film 
That and another DBZ fanboy. Superman punches a hole through Goku.

Someone insulting me should atleast make the effort to type the user name correctly, then again I didn't even expect that much from you.

#103 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone insulting me should atleast make the effort to type the user name correctly, then again I didn't even expect that much from you.

Well, if you arent willing to even click a video showing a galaxy being busted then you arent really worth the time.  Stick to your Fabio avatar and old retconned Superman scans sweetie.
#104 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Hellos said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
"I love when DBtards claim Cell was a solar system buster when he's never shown anything close to it and only said it to mess with the Z Senshis' heads. "
and i love the little comicbook fanboys who know nothing of the dbzu but instead feel the need to comment on such things anyway  z fighters condesne...thats makes smller for the tarded...their ki attacks. It's called ki manipulation..when they do this they take the enrgy it would take to destroy a planet or a solar system and put it into a powerful attack that can be as small as brolys fist or as large as a big boulder  and yes..cell came back to earth after getting his ass tortured by gohan and beaten nearly to death to mess with the z fighters heads.....the z fighters who can read/see ki energy so they would know he wasnt bluffing...that makes so much sense  cell after getting tortured went hmmmmm that kid who made me kill myself i was so scaredof...i'mgonna go mess with his head..i'm gonna make something up even though he could tell if i were lying. And then gohan went..omg hes rioght..i cant stop him just to play along "
Please, I've read the the DB manga, so don't give me that "little comic fanboys" bullshit. I haven't met a DB fan yet that can explain to me why Cell's clash of Kamehamehas with Gohan didn't destroy at least the planet since he should've been using all of his power. And Goku's dialogue during it even supports the "Cell's a bluffing douche" belief because he told Gohan to not hold back and that they could fix any damage done to the planet with the Dragon Balls. Funny enough, all it left was a crater int he ground. Solar system-busting, my ass. Try finding actual proof instead of lame character-fallible statements.  "
spare me the i read the mangas crap. i havent met a person routing against goku on this site yet that knew anything about dbz. Why their attacks do minimum damage to surroundinf areas..why this why that..all can be answered if peole actually read the manag or watched the show  like i said comic fanboy..read the manga or watch the show. the same thing happened when vegeta tried to destroy earth and goku countered with a kaioken times 4 kamahamaha. Its called a power struggle..if two streams of ki energy hit at the same time its like an irristible force meets an inmovable object until one of them gets weaker..or one of them suddenly gets stronger and put more energy into the blast.  second the blast didnt cause the crater..the crater was created by the radious of the big ball of energy..ican post scans if you like...but oh wait..you should have those already i mean you read the manga  goku knew his strong was stronger and was holding back....how you get goku thinks cell is a lying douche..lmfao i wouldnt even waste my time asking  go stoke your superman comics "

When DBZ fighters can actually display the power to actually blow this up, then I'll believe it. Untill then. 

WHARRGARBL DBZ FANBOY
"

kidd buu and broly destroying galaxies   lmfao seriously heelos..do you have anything that even resembles a life? Every since i joined this site i have seen you do nothing but troll dbz fans..i mean do comics mean that much to you...lmfao i didnt realize onk and paper meant so much to you...seriously guy..get a freaking life already. It has been explained to you multipletimes already why galacies and planets and solar systems dont get exploded when goku fights...and for the soul purpose of acting like a child you're willling to ignore it and keep babbling on as if nothing was said at all   ughh you're pathetic   "

"

you only see that because you're you 

10 secods in big b destroys a galaxy in the first clip 

in the second clip kb whipes out a galaxy at 1:25..and according to sk he whiped out galxaxies..plural 

and lmfao..i dont care enough about little pathetic troll you to get your name right. Like i said all you do is go in every dbz thread and troll and then trollsome more. Someone explains something to you after you ask in a sardonic way...and you ignore them and ask the question again saying dbz fighters cant do this and that. Its pathetic. Whts even more pathetic is you obviously dont care about the topic being discussed..yet you stick around anyway...lmfao jesus christ..get a life 
#105 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
"Here's Goku getting cut by glass.

"
I completely forgot about him being frozen in ice, SSJ4 was made of fail. "
If anyone thinks this incarnation of Goku can take one hit from Superman, your a !@#$ing fanboy and its not even worth debating.  
/END THREAD
#106 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@Hellos said:
"@MrDirector786 said:

"
If anyone thinks this incarnation of Goku can take one hit from Superman, your a !@#$ing fanboy and its not even worth debating.  /END THREAD "

and for the second time 

4:15  goku breaks free of the ice gods "unbreakable" ice without aid from nouva shenron 

this is the second timeive posted this and im almost positve you've seen it....and yet......lmfao seriously..this woudnt be so pathetic if you had your usual troll buddy capitha here with you today as you acted like an ass. But sadly hes not here right now to back you up on your trolling, and stupidity...and now you just look like a fool..all by your lonesome. 

1:35 goku breaks free of ice that isnt magically ubreakble made by a god
#107 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Hellos said:
"@Hellos said:
"@MrDirector786 said:

"
If anyone thinks this incarnation of Goku can take one hit from Superman, your a !@#$ing fanboy and its not even worth debating.  /END THREAD "

and for the second time 

4:15  goku breaks free of the ice gods "unbreakable" ice without aid from nouva shenron 

this is the second timeive posted this and im almost positve you've seen it....and yet......lmfao seriously..this woudnt be so pathetic if you had your usual troll buddy capitha here with you today as you acted like an ass. But sadly hes not here right now to back you up on your trolling, and stupidity...and now you just look like a fool..all by your lonesome. 

1:35 goku breaks free of ice that isnt magically ubreakble made by a god "

He is getting beat into a building that is seemingly holding up just fine. 
Don't need Capita to point out how much of a rediculous curbstomp this is, if he can get cut by a few shards of glass on the damn ground, one punch from superman will kill him.   

Your a fanboy if you think otherwise, but time and time again this has been proven to be fact on this site, your credibility went down the crapper a LONG time ago. Most of the threads you post in turn int YOU vs COMICVINE for a reason.

GT was the weakest incarnation of Goku. Go cry in a corner.
#108 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going to spare myself bothering to post goku flying through mountains and having swords axes and such break over his head. You want to keep using ..what is it you call me saying BP owned silver surfer...oh yeah PIS...you want to keep using pis go right ahead sir..i no longer care...you're pathetic and a troll.  

i'm going to spare myself posting superman getting his ass owned by some lightning bolts from livewire..or non golden age upes getting hurt by bullets from a robot...or supes getting hurt by lmfao sewer lids. Like i said sir..you're nothing more than a sad pathetic troll. Cling to gokus low feats  let it help you sleep at night. I'm not even going to waste me time positng all of supes getting owned by less that super objects. 

please  continue with fanboy this and fail that..while i watch dexter not caring any less about some trolls opinion of me. 

like i said superman was killed over 24 times using two combos 

but please continue to add nothing to the conversation trollboy
#109 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max:
Like I said, debating with you is like debating with a wall that worships Goku as his lord and savior. 

GT SSJ4 Goku was a joke, SSJ3 from DBZ would punch a damn hole through his GT counter part.
#110 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max: Like I said, debating with you is like debating with a wall that worships Goku as his lord and savior.  GT SSJ4 Goku was a joke, SSJ3 from DBZ would punch a damn hole through his GT counter part. "

yup yup troll namecall we get it its what you do...pathetic..we know..but you're you 

and for the second time gt goku is dbz goku..there is no multiverse..there is no clone who calls himself ben reily goku. Gt is just full of retarded inconsitancies that drove dbz fans to hate it in the first place. In one scene you have pan who can pick up multiple tons sttruggle to hold a koed trunks. Its PIS bullcrap that should be disgarded..but its not because you're too pathetic to let it go. Like i said i know of superman momets that make gokus gts moments seem like nothing but if you want to keep playing this game go for it. I honestly dont care

the fact remains that gokus transformations mutiply his power 50 fold or more and that doesnt change for GT goku. There are moments where Kid goku from dragonball have displayed greater feats than GT goku still doesnt change the fact that all of gt gokus inconsitant retarded crap like getting cut by glass is PIS...It has already been established that axes and bullets break over gokus head. Pipes and bulidings hurting goku when it has already been established that super saiyan 1 goku has taken planet busters to the face and smiled 
#111 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max: 

The below poster sums it up.

@dementedtheclown

said:

"It Broke Too Many Rules To Be Cannon. Plus It Wasnt Written By  Toryama. Its Kinda Like Saying Dragonball Kai Is Cannon, Kai, And GT Were Made For The Money. Same As The Movie. They Didnt Care About The Fans. "

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_GT      

Some people don't consider the fuzzy Goku series cannon for alot of reasons.
#112 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to take some time, let's say 10 secs or so untill Superman can find out what will take to KO him and not Kill him.
#113 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman flicks Goku in the head and laughs as Gokus brains explode out of his skull =D

#114 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Time after Time Superman has been proven greater considering more evidence of his feats of strengths so lets let this die now
#115 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max: 

The below poster sums it up.

@dementedtheclown

said:

"It Broke Too Many Rules To Be Cannon. Plus It Wasnt Written By  Toryama. Its Kinda Like Saying Dragonball Kai Is Cannon, Kai, And GT Were Made For The Money. Same As The Movie. They Didnt Care About The Fans. "

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_GT       Some people don't consider the fuzzy Goku series cannon for alot of reasons. "

and you post a link telling me something i just said 

"Some of the main reasons some consider GT to be non-canon are its plot holes." 

and then theres 

"Despite the numerous inconsistencies present within Dragon Ball GT, Toriyama seems to have positive feelings towards his works' continuation, as he drew his version of Super Saiyan 4 Goku, exclusively for the GT "  

akira toriyama wrote some of the dbz movies..watched over production of all of them and approved them..adapted some of the movies into his manga and made them canon and created all of the charecters seen in all of the movies xcept for the redeisgn of the big bad in wrath of the dragon  

dragonball kai is nothing more than dbz in HD

i do however agree with anyone who thinks gt sucked..because it did. You nor the guy you quotted seemed to nkow anything at all about dbz gt etc etc
#116 Posted by MrDirector786 (43511 posts) - - Show Bio

#117 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Time after Time Superman has been proven greater considering more evidence of his feats of strengths so lets let this die now "

yup because go knows superman hasnt had his ass kicked by batman with a red lamp 

or by someone holding a green rock 

supes has never been hurt by lex or various otheres in robot suits

and superman has never...ever been killed 24 times by city buster energy blast 

#118 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
"
"
dude that is freaking awesome
and true also =D
#119 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" Superman flicks Goku in the head and laughs as Gokus brains explode out of his skull =D "
#120 Posted by Mortein (2825 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:

" The sun's core produces more energy in one second then ever displayed by the DBZ fighters.  If Gohan and Cell where blasting away at each other with Solar System busting attacks, the Earth would not have survived it at all. "

Energy sun emits in 2-3 day equals energy needed to destroy earth (the Sun puts out about 4 x 1033 ergs every second) . So even Vegeta when he just arrived at earth had more energy than sun emits in  250 000 sec. and this vegeta is most likely more than million times less powerful than SSJ3 Goku.
#121 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" @Hellos said:

" The sun's core produces more energy in one second then ever displayed by the DBZ fighters.  If Gohan and Cell where blasting away at each other with Solar System busting attacks, the Earth would not have survived it at all. "

Energy sun emits in 2-3 day equals energy needed to destroy earth (the Sun puts out about 4 x 1033 ergs every second) . So even Vegeta when he just arrived at earth had more energy than sun emits in  250 000 sec. and this vegeta is most likely more than million times less powerful than SSJ3 Goku. "
The sun's gravity could tear the earth to pieces. -Roche Limit-  
Its core going around is burning at around 16 million K and yes that could vaporize the earth, its core, and just about STOMPS anythings we have actually seen the DBZ fighters actually blast out of their hands.

This is not a solar system buster, and Cell although he likes to say he can blast away the solar system, NEVER ONCE in that fight displayed that level of power. 

So give me a break, SSJ4 Goku was a freaken joke that was getting tossed around like a ragdoll in GT, not even through buildings, through one building and pinned against another as he was getting beat on seemingly getting his finger cut by glass. GT remains to be made of utter failure and hary as hell Goku.

I would love to see the DBZ fighters blast a outer planet away, much less an entire solar system. If that was SSJ2's best, it was not impressive.  

The Sun > DBZ fighters  
/END THREAD
#122 Posted by albanmanson (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

i think this time goku can win...

#123 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@Mortein said:
" @Hellos said:

Energy sun emits in 2-3 day equals energy needed to destroy earth (the Sun puts out about 4 x 1033 ergs every second) . So even Vegeta when he just arrived at earth had more energy than sun emits in  250 000 sec. and this vegeta is most likely more than million times less powerful than SSJ3 Goku. "
Its core going around is burning at around 16 million K and yes that could vaporize the earth, its core, and just about STOMPS anythings we have actually seen the DBZ fighters actually blast out of their hands.

This is not a solar system buster, and Cell although he likes to say he can blast away the solar system, NEVER ONCE in that fight displayed that level of power. 

So give me a break, SSJ4 Goku was a freaken joke that was getting tossed around like a ragdoll in GT, not even through buildings, through one building and pinned against another as he was getting beat on seemingly getting his finger cut by glass. GT remains to be made of utter failure and hary as hell Goku.

I would love to see the DBZ fighters blast a outer planet away, much less an entire solar system. If that was SSJ2's best, it was not impressive.   The Sun > DBZ fighters  /END THREAD "

seriously....are you really this sad and pathetic...do i really need to post the youtube clips that you saw last night 

helloes...get a freaking life allready 

this thread ended the moment i posted scans ofsuperman never being able to keep up with teleporters..and being killed by condenesed energy blast that are nowhere near earth busters 

so once again because you want to be a sad pathetic troll all over something so stupid as ink and paper 

kidd buu and broly laying waste to entire galaxies 

seriously...you're not even annoying..you're just pathetic.
#124 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu and Broly are planet busters at the very best

Superman wins very easily

#125 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you implying Goku SSJ4 can kill any Superman?

#126 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Superman would slaughter the entire DBZ cast, This fight is a stomp for Supes

Maybe if Goku gets on his knees and begs then Supes might let him go

#127 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
"Kid Buu and Broly are planet busters at the very best  Superman wins very easily "

yup and those galaxies that i just posted them blowing to pieces were just casualties of war 

you people sound like..lol i need another break form this site..i cant stand when people act so retardily..so patheticlly lame and stupid..over something so dumb as ink and paper
#128 Posted by Mortein (2825 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:

" @Mortein said:

" @Hellos said:

I would love to see the DBZ fighters blast a outer planet away, much less an entire solar system. If that was SSJ2's best, it was not impressive.   The Sun > DBZ fighters  /END THREAD "
 I said nothing wrong.
#129 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:

"    kidd buu and broly laying waste to entire galaxies  seriously...you're not even annoying..you're just pathetic. "

Laying waste two 3 terrestial planets, never once blasting away a Galaxy, and another DBZ film who never actually did fit in at all with the manga's or the actual TV series story.   

But the kai said so Hellos! Cell said he can blast away solar systems too! WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE THEM!?!?!
Pixeling away a galaxy is such a great feat though for Brolly, the guy didn't at all get blasted away by much, MUCH less energy than it would take to destroy a galaxy.  

Nothing pathetic about pointing out the obvious. No proof, other than films that don't fit at all with the actual story, and more talk talk talk about power a character never displayed. 
GT Goku was a joke, and he will get destroyed. 

/ END THREAD 

You don't even put up a real debate.
#130 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
"Kid Buu and Broly are planet busters at the very best  Superman wins very easily "
yup and those galaxies that i just posted them blowing to pieces were just casualties of war  you people sound like..lol i need another break form this site..i cant stand when people act so retardily..so patheticlly lame and stupid..over something so dumb as ink and paper "
answer me this......Are you implying Goku SSJ 4 can kill any Superman?
#131 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" No, Superman would slaughter the entire DBZ cast, This fight is a stomp for Supes  Maybe if Goku gets on his knees and begs then Supes might let him go "
#132 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

I will not hesitate to bring SA Superman into this.......

#133 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@thatguy said:
"I will not hesitate to bring SA Superman into this....... "

Don't worry even if you did, he would think Goku would win this. Just will make him look more like a fool.
#134 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@thatguy said:
"Are you implying Goku SSJ4 can kill any Superman? "

superman was killed over 24 times using two things goku excells at more than the person who killed superman said 2 dozen times 

teleporting - which apparently supes sucks at tracking with his LOS 

and condenesed energy blast 

superman can be as fast as he wants...hes not faster than gokus Instant transmission which goku uses as speed blitzs 

superman with all that invunrability gets hurt by power hitters which goku is 

superman with all that invunrability gets hurt by energy blast....thats true for every single version..including silver age supes who got hurt by atomic skulls enegry blast. 

goku would destroy superman without having to turn super saiyan. because gokus base form by the time gt comes around is stonger than the 5,000,000 tonner ssj3 form 

you folks can say superman did this and that this and that..time travels solar system breath..the fact remains he cant keep up with teleporting..he gets hurt by energy blast from robot suits..he gets killed by city busting energy blast..he aint coming out of gokus galaxy busting power....end thread
#135 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@thatguy said:
" I will not hesitate to bring SA Superman into this....... "
Dont bother, the only version of Superman that Goku can actually beat is the Golden age version or possibly the DCAU version

I would give more credit to DBZ characters, but their physical stats are so low they just cant hang with the big boys
#136 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: 

#137 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" @thatguy said:
Dont bother, the only version of Superman that Goku can actually beat is the Golden age version or possibly the DCAU version  I would give more credit to DBZ characters, but their physical stats are so low they just cant hang with the big boys "

i already stated everything i had to say about superman 

he gets his ass hurted by energy blast from robot suits..he gets his ass fried by city busters..he cant keep up with teleporting 

goku slaughters...you people are beyond any type of reasoning. Despite these facts you're all going to sit here and say quintilition..ftl..super breath as if nothing i just said made it through your brians...goku slaughters. Silver age supes cried out in pain after getting hit with a single blast from atomic skulls energy blast...wtf do you think will happen when he feels gokus energy blast
#138 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

stfu DBZ kids........btw Superman could leave a Galaxy as Goku screams for hours to power up enough to blast it.......

this is how i see it.......Goku starts to scream to power up to destroy a galaxy, Supes gets behind him and snaps his neck......then pisses all over his cripled body.
#139 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max: 

And another thread turns into YOU vs COMICVINE, QQ

#140 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" @thatguy said:
Dont bother, the only version of Superman that Goku can actually beat is the Golden age version or possibly the DCAU version  I would give more credit to DBZ characters, but their physical stats are so low they just cant hang with the big boys "
i already stated everything i had to say about superman  he gets his ass hurted by energy blast from robot suits..he gets his ass fried by city busters..he cant keep up with teleporting   goku slaughters...you people are beyond any type of reasoning. Despite these facts you're all going to sit here and say quintilition..ftl..super breath as if nothing i just said made it through your brians...goku slaughters. Silver age supes cried out in pain after getting hit with a single blast from atomic skulls energy blast...wtf do you think will happen when he feels gokus energy blast "
Listen attack of the doctor 
no one cares about what you have to say, we already have enough delusional DBZ fans here.  Please leave now
#141 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

i am pretty sure that saiyan god max is attack of the doctor

i thought we already put that troll in his place

oh well

since goku gets hurt by rocks and glass i guess we can declare him the loser xD

#142 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

ssj4  instant transmission + super spirit bomb or + 100x kamehameha= ssj4 ftw
#143 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio
@fanboy#1 said:
" ssj4  instant transmission + super spirit bomb or + 100x kamehameha= ssj4 ftw "
spirit bomb which would take how long? enough time for supes to get up close to him and rip him in half......proly by just flying full speed into him....literaly splitting him in half.....
#144 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

not to mention the spirit bomb wouldnt hurt superman since he isnt evil

even if it could, its a weak attack anyway...everything about dbz is weak

ssj4 goku vs naruto would be an even fight though

#145 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@thatguy said:
"

stfu DBZ kids........btw Superman could leave a Galaxy as Goku screams for hours to power up enough to blast it.......   this is how i see it.......Goku starts to scream to power up to destroy a galaxy, Supes gets behind him and snaps his neck......then pisses all over his cripled body. "

stfu comibook virgin  

like i said "goku slaughters...you people are beyond any type of reasoning. Despite these facts you're all going to sit here and say quintilition..ftl..super breath as if nothing i just said made it through your brians" 

supes use to lift planets...supes once sneezed out a solarsystem...you want to know how this matters not......planets and dead solar systems cant fight back..they dont move at instant speed...they dont creat galaxy busters.....kill yourself 

ssj4 goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>broly and kid buu

galaxy busters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>solar system sneeze 

superman dying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>goku dying
#146 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

goku = planet buster

rock and glass>>goku

superman>>naruto>>goku

#147 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
"i am pretty sure that saiyan god max is attack of the doctor  i thought we already put that troll in his place  oh well  since goku gets hurt by rocks and glass i guess we can declare him the loser xD "

is it antime like when non goldenage superman got hurt by bulletts...or the time he got hurt by a sewr lid..please post more pis so i can post more supes pis 

one more time..lets see how supes fairs against energy blast

oh yeah..they kill him..huh not even a planet buster like the ones goku could make way back in the saiyan saga
#148 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:

" @thatguy said:

"

stfu DBZ kids........btw Superman could leave a Galaxy as Goku screams for hours to power up enough to blast it.......   this is how i see it.......Goku starts to scream to power up to destroy a galaxy, Supes gets behind him and snaps his neck......then pisses all over his cripled body. "

stfu comibook virgin  

like i said "goku slaughters...you people are beyond any type of reasoning. Despite these facts you're all going to sit here and say quintilition..ftl..super breath as if nothing i just said made it through your brians" 

supes use to lift planets...supes once sneezed out a solarsystem...you want to know how this matters not......planets and dead solar systems cant fight back..they dont move at instant speed...they dont creat galaxy busters.....kill yourself   ssj4 goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>broly and kid buu galaxy busters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>solar system sneeze   superman dying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>goku dying "
lol Comibook virgin, comming from a guy who's name is Saiyan God.....bet that gets you the girls buddy....now sit in the corner of the class and pull out that AK-47 and murder the kids you wish you were....lol you wont go VTech on your school tomorrow.
#149 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Told you he would insist.
This thread is done and over with :P 

Thread Vaporized
#150 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
"not to mention the spirit bomb wouldnt hurt superman since he isnt evil  even if it could, its a weak attack anyway...everything about dbz is weak  ssj4 goku vs naruto would be an even fight though "

it amazes me how pathetic people act over something as stupid as ink and paper...lol i'm gonna go watch sometv..you have fun trolling