• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Shiryu (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

lol super saiyan 4 gogeta.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta but dont sleep on Sentry. If Sentry is at full power this could be a real battle. With Gogeta coming out second best
Post Edited:2008-03-27 18:23:15

#4 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, good battle. Gogeta has Sentry seriously outclassed in pure destructive power, but Sentry might have the advantage in strength. Sentry definitely has the potential to win this, with the whole 'power of a million exploding suns' bit, but at his current level I think Gogeta takes it.
Post Edited:2008-03-27 18:46:16

#5 Posted by Assimilation2 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Hmm, good battle. Gogeta has Sentry seriously outclassed in pure destructive power, but Sentry might have the advantage in strength. Sentry definitely has the *potential* to win this, with the whole 'power of a million exploding suns' bit, but at his current level I think Gogeta takes it."
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Sentry definitely has the *potential* to win this, with the whole 'power of a million exploding suns' bit...

Sentry has never even demonstrated that level of power, and he never will.

#7 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

SS4 gogeta should stomp this.

#8 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

SENTRY WINS!!!

WHY YOU ASK!?!?

Goku and Vegeta can only maintain the Super Saiyan 4 Fusion Form for only 15-20 minutes MAX!

So if Sentry can just out-minouver the Saiyans for long enough, he could win. However not an easy task leaving behind someone as fast as SS4 Gogeta, very very very very quick. Super Quick. NO!.... Uber Quick!

#9 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"and he never will. "

That remains to be seen. That hidden potential is great for plot purposes, since it gives the writers a blank check to boost Sentry as needed.

Gogeta wins regardless.

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

That remains to be seen.That hidden potential is great for plot purposes, since it gives thewriters a blank check to boost Sentry as needed. Gogeta wins regardless."

I don't know, man. I mean, people already give him way too much credit for the fact that he believes he possesses the power of a million exploding suns (And a lot of Sentry fanboys use this to make a case for him around here), but are unaware of the fact that he doesn't have that level of power (not even against the Hulk). But, until I see Sentry do something that lives up to his hype, he's nobody to drool over.

#11 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"SENTRY WINS!!!WHY YOU ASK!?!?Goku and Vegeta can only maintain the Super Saiyan 4 Fusion Form for only 15-20 minutes MAX!So if Sentry can just out-minouver the Saiyans for long enough, he could win. However not an easy task leaving behind someone as fast as SS4 Gogeta, very very very very quick. Super Quick. NO!.... Uber Quick!"

you're wrong about the time, it'll only last for 5-10 mins tops

But on the speed, it'll be impossible for Sentry to avoid Gogeta and not get killed within 5 mins if Gogeta doesn't screw around.

#12 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
That remains to be seen.That hidden potential is great for plot purposes, since it gives thewriters a blank check to boost Sentry as needed. Gogeta wins regardless."

I don't know, man. I mean, people already give him way too much credit for the fact that he believes he possesses the power of a million exploding suns (And a lot of Sentry fanboys use this to make a case for him around here), but are unaware of the fact that he doesn't have that level of power (not even against the Hulk). But, until I see Sentry do something that lives up to his hype, he's nobody to drool over."

Don't worry, I'm drool free. Sentry has promise, but he has a long way to go power-wise before he can compete in this battle, or many of the battles he gets thrown into.

#13 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"cpt_linger says:
"SENTRY WINS!!!WHY YOU ASK!?!?Goku and Vegeta can only maintain the Super Saiyan 4 Fusion Form for only 15-20 minutes MAX!So if Sentry can just out-minouver the Saiyans for long enough, he could win. However not an easy task leaving behind someone as fast as SS4 Gogeta, very very very very quick. Super Quick. NO!.... Uber Quick!"

you're wrong about the time, it'll only last for 5-10 mins tops

But on the speed, it'll be impossible for Sentry to avoid Gogeta and not get killed within 5 mins if Gogeta doesn't screw around."

it is in gogeta's battle nature to screw around and waste time.

#14 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

(((EVEN IF 10 MINS runs out then he have to fight both ss4 goku and ss4 vegeta but he will still lose)))

#15 Posted by LEVEL10!!!!! (1 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

" (((EVEN IF 10 MINS runs out then he have to fight both ss4 goku and ss4 vegeta but he will still lose)))"

NO he would just have to fight SS4 but since he deformes he loses

#16 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry's power overwhelms the entire Z universe unless its Gogeta. An example of Gogeta's power is say Goku and Vegeta's powers are at 2.8 seperate, when fused their power becomes 48. Sentry would have trouble with Gogeta, but not unfused.

#17 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Sentry's power overwhelms the entire Z universe unless its Gogeta. An example of Gogeta's power is say Goku and Vegeta's powers are at 2.8 seperate, when fused their power becomes 48. Sentry would have trouble with Gogeta, but not unfused."

So far the "millions of exploding suns" thing is a hype.

Sentry released his "power of a million exploding suns" in World War Hulk 5 -- and it didn't so much as destroy New York City. As Sentry stated, he totally let go, and it was completely unimpressive, in my opinion.

Sentry's "power of a million exploding suns" and it did virtually no damage at all -- it lit up the sky and, perhaps, destroyed some blocks. But that's it -- tiny, little New York City wasn't even razed.

Incidentally, the original "million suns" riff came from the rush that Bob, a former junkie, while gaining his powers. He said that the power felt "like a million exploding suns" on his skin.

SSJ4 was also no better.Goku,after manages to calm himself from the Golden Oozaru form and starts transforming into SSJ4,only manages to create a few Earthquakes!And the Kamehameha x10 that was supposed to be devastating,barely manages to create holes on the ground!This is really dumb concept because when Goku was fighting Cell,he was risking to destroy the Earth

Nothing compared to DBZ Goku SSJ3,who literally shakes the entire Earth(Tien stated it)when he was transforming into SSJ3.They really should get a better writer for GT.

Just check out this video.

If this fight were to be in DBZ,the whole Earth would've just been destroyed by shock waves from their punches.

#18 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry wins

#19 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy-Prime 10000 says:

"cpt_linger says:
"Sentry's power overwhelms the entire Z universe unless its Gogeta. An example of Gogeta's power is say Goku and Vegeta's powers are at 2.8 seperate, when fused their power becomes 48. Sentry would have trouble with Gogeta, but not unfused."

So far the "millions of exploding suns" thing is a hype.

Sentry released his "power of a million exploding suns" in World War Hulk 5 -- and it didn't so much as destroy New York City. As Sentry stated, he totally let go, and it was completely unimpressive, in my opinion.

Sentry's "power of a million exploding suns" and it did virtually no damage at all -- it lit up the sky and, perhaps, destroyed some blocks. But that's it -- tiny, little New York City wasn't even razed.

Incidentally, the original "million suns" riff came from the rush that Bob, a former junkie, while gaining his powers. He said that the power felt "like a million exploding suns" on his skin.

SSJ4 was also no better.Goku,after manages to calm himself from the Golden Oozaru form and starts transforming into SSJ4,only manages to create a few Earthquakes!And the Kamehameha x10 that was supposed to be devastating,barely manages to create holes on the ground!This is really dumb concept because when Goku was fighting Cell,he was risking to destroy the Earth

Nothing compared to DBZ Goku SSJ3,who literally shakes the entire Earth(Tien stated it)when he was transforming into SSJ3.They really should get a better writer for GT.

Just check out this video.

If this fight were to be in DBZ,the whole Earth would've just been destroyed by shock waves from their punches.

"

I agree with the sentry bit but unlike Sentry or Hulk, Goku and Vegeta knows how to control there powers to there full potential. Just because he has powers of a God, doesn't mean he is going to go all out. His family was there and no way in hell is he going to endanger them. Besides, Sentry doesn't stand a ghost of a chance.

This fight is better if Sentry vs Super man.

#20 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedatary says:

"Superboy-Prime 10000 says:
"cpt_linger says:
So far the "millions of exploding suns" thing is a hype. Sentry released his "power of a million exploding suns" in World War Hulk 5 -- and it didn't so much as destroy New York City. As Sentry stated, he totally let go, and it was completely unimpressive, in my opinion. Sentry's "power of a million exploding suns" and it did virtually no damage at all -- it lit up the sky and, perhaps, destroyed some blocks. But that's it -- tiny, little New York City wasn't even razed. Incidentally, the original "million suns" riff came from the rush that Bob, a former junkie, while gaining his powers. He said that the power felt "like a million exploding suns" on his skin. SSJ4 was also no better.Goku,after manages to calm himself from the Golden Oozaru form and starts transforming into SSJ4,only manages to create a few Earthquakes!And the Kamehameha x10 that was supposed to be devastating,barely manages to create holes on the ground!This is really dumb concept because when Goku was fighting Cell,he was risking to destroy the Earth Nothing compared to DBZ Goku SSJ3,who literally shakes the entire Earth(Tien stated it)when he was transforming into SSJ3.They really should get a better writer for GT. Just check out this video.http://www.youtube.com/v/kApU-3s-6h0&hl=en width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">If this fight were to be in DBZ,the whole Earth would've just been destroyed by shock waves from their punches. "
I agree with the sentry bit but unlike Sentry or Hulk, Goku and Vegeta knows how to control there powers to there full potential. Just because he has powers of a God, doesn't mean he is going to go all out. His family was there and no way in hell is he going to endanger them. Besides, Sentry doesn't stand a ghost of a chance. This fight is better if Sentry vs Super man."

i agreed, your right, plus ss4 is way more powerful ss3.

#21 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"Hedatary says:
"cpt_linger says:
So far the "millions of exploding suns" thing is a hype. Sentry released his "power of a million exploding suns" in World War Hulk 5 -- and it didn't so much as destroy New York City. As Sentry stated, he totally let go, and it was completely unimpressive, in my opinion. Sentry's "power of a million exploding suns" and it did virtually no damage at all -- it lit up the sky and, perhaps, destroyed some blocks. But that's it -- tiny, little New York City wasn't even razed. Incidentally, the original "million suns" riff came from the rush that Bob, a former junkie, while gaining his powers. He said that the power felt "like a million exploding suns" on his skin. SSJ4 was also no better.Goku,after manages to calm himself from the Golden Oozaru form and starts transforming into SSJ4,only manages to create a few Earthquakes!And the Kamehameha x10 that was supposed to be devastating,barely manages to create holes on the ground!This is really dumb concept because when Goku was fighting Cell,he was risking to destroy the Earth Nothing compared to DBZ Goku SSJ3,who literally shakes the entire Earth(Tien stated it)when he was transforming into SSJ3.They really should get a better writer for GT. Just check out this video.If this fight were to be in DBZ,the whole Earth would've just been destroyed by shock waves from their punches. "
I agree with the sentry bit but unlike Sentry or Hulk, Goku and Vegeta knows how to control there powers to there full potential. Just because he has powers of a God, doesn't mean he is going to go all out. His family was there and no way in hell is he going to endanger them. Besides, Sentry doesn't stand a ghost of a chance. This fight is better if Sentry vs Super man."

i agreed, your right, plus ss4 is way more powerful ss3."

Did you not read, ANYTHING?

#22 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

"MotorSteel says:
"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"Hedatary says:
"cpt_linger says:
So far the "millions of exploding suns" thing is a hype. Sentry released his "power of a million exploding suns" in World War Hulk 5 -- and it didn't so much as destroy New York City. As Sentry stated, he totally let go, and it was completely unimpressive, in my opinion. Sentry's "power of a million exploding suns" and it did virtually no damage at all -- it lit up the sky and, perhaps, destroyed some blocks. But that's it -- tiny, little New York City wasn't even razed. Incidentally, the original "million suns" riff came from the rush that Bob, a former junkie, while gaining his powers. He said that the power felt "like a million exploding suns" on his skin. SSJ4 was also no better.Goku,after manages to calm himself from the Golden Oozaru form and starts transforming into SSJ4,only manages to create a few Earthquakes!And the Kamehameha x10 that was supposed to be devastating,barely manages to create holes on the ground!This is really dumb concept because when Goku was fighting Cell,he was risking to destroy the Earth Nothing compared to DBZ Goku SSJ3,who literally shakes the entire Earth(Tien stated it)when he was transforming into SSJ3.They really should get a better writer for GT. Just check out this video.If this fight were to be in DBZ,the whole Earth would've just been destroyed by shock waves from their punches. "
Did you not read, ANYTHING?"

really do have anything else to do but just trying to get on my badside."

I do. I agree with the post SBP1000 posted. And you just bypass it

#23 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"Hedatary says:
"cpt_linger says:
So far the "millions of exploding suns" thing is a hype. Sentry released his "power of a million exploding suns" in World War Hulk 5 -- and it didn't so much as destroy New York City. As Sentry stated, he totally let go, and it was completely unimpressive, in my opinion. Sentry's "power of a million exploding suns" and it did virtually no damage at all -- it lit up the sky and, perhaps, destroyed some blocks. But that's it -- tiny, little New York City wasn't even razed. Incidentally, the original "million suns" riff came from the rush that Bob, a former junkie, while gaining his powers. He said that the power felt "like a million exploding suns" on his skin. SSJ4 was also no better.Goku,after manages to calm himself from the Golden Oozaru form and starts transforming into SSJ4,only manages to create a few Earthquakes!And the Kamehameha x10 that was supposed to be devastating,barely manages to create holes on the ground!This is really dumb concept because when Goku was fighting Cell,he was risking to destroy the Earth Nothing compared to DBZ Goku SSJ3,who literally shakes the entire Earth(Tien stated it)when he was transforming into SSJ3.They really should get a better writer for GT. Just check out this video.http://www.youtube.com/v/kApU-3s-6h0&hl=en width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">If this fight were to be in DBZ,the whole Earth would've just been destroyed by shock waves from their punches. "
Did you not read, ANYTHING?"

really do have anything else to do but just trying to get on my badside.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"SENTRY WINS!!! WHY YOU ASK!?!? Goku and Vegeta can only maintain the Super Saiyan 4 Fusion Form for only 15-20 minutes MAX! So if Sentry can just out-minouver the Saiyans for long enough, he could win. However not an easy task leaving behind someone as fast as SS4 Gogeta, very very very very quick. Super Quick. NO!.... Uber Quick! "

STFU.

#25 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry wins

#26 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

"hu huh sure."

Nice reply.

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Sentry wins"

He doesn't even have a chance against Super Saiyan 3 Goku how does he have a chance against Super Saiyan 4?

#28 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

hu huh sure.

#29 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"cpt_linger says:
"Sentry wins"
He doesn't even have a chance against Super Saiyan 3 Goku how does he have a chance against Super Saiyan 4?"

what is your proof that he doesn't stand a chance, you can not measure gogeta's power, and you cannot measure sentry's power. the only thing you have to go off, is what we see these characters do, not what they COULD do, what they CAN do. and Sentry CAN beat Gogeta, he would wait out the fusion and then snap his fingers and blow up half the galaxy.

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Vance Astro says:
"cpt_linger says:
"Sentry wins"
He doesn't even have a chance against Super Saiyan 3 Goku how does he have a chance against Super Saiyan 4?"
what is your proof that he doesn't stand a chance, you can not measure gogeta's power, and you cannot measure sentry's power. the only thing you have to go off, is what we see these characters do, not what they COULD do, what they CAN do. and Sentry CAN beat Gogeta, he would wait out the fusion and then snap his fingers and blow up half the galaxy."
  1. The Hulk beat the crap out of the Sentry and he couldn't even touch Goku.He doesn't have the speed nor the strenght.That's not even getting into Gogeta.

2.If Goku killed Frieza who could blow up a planet...a feat that Sentry isn't capable of.What makes you think that at SSJ4 the combined power of both Goku and Vegeta isn't enough to stop the Sentry?

3.Since we are talking what people can and cannot do..how about presenting some fact.
Post Edited:2008-03-30 02:03:31

#31 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

do you even know anything about Sentry?

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"do you even know anything about Sentry?"

I read all of his comics and all of New Avengers so far...try again.

#33 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

ok hero, then you would know that his molecules are an instant ahead of the current timeline, you know how fast that is? you must you're a sentry freak. you would also know he does weild the power to destroy planets, infact, he can slice one in half like butter.

also, there's no known way to kill sentry, yeah hulk beat him up, but sentry is the only known hero who can calm the hulk down by implanting thought and memories in his mind. if sentry couldn't physically overcome gogeta, he could do it mentally with ease. he would put thought in his mind, mess gogeta's head up something wicked.

correct me if i am wrong, but a saiyan can die from a simple heart disease, how do you kill sentry? hero

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"ok hero, then you would know that his molecules are an instant ahead of the current timeline, you know how fast that is? you must you're a sentry freak. you would also know he does weild the power to destroy planets, infact, he can slice one in half like butter. also, there's no known way to kill sentry, yeah hulk beat him up, but sentry is the only known hero who can calm the hulk down by implanting thought and memories in his mind. if sentry couldn't physically overcome gogeta, he could do it mentally with ease. he would put thought in his mind, mess gogeta's head up something wicked. correct me if i am wrong, but a saiyan can die from a simple heart disease, how do you kill sentry? hero"

-The Sentry could beat Hulk or catch the Shield helicarrier..I don't know what makes you think he's that powerful.He hasn't proved that.The Void may be that powerful but as of now he isnt.

-How do you know Sentry couldn't die from heart disease?

-The Sentry's mental abilities are shown inconsistantly...I can't possibly begin to figure how you kno the extent of it.Or what would make you think the Sentry would have time to use it.The Sentry is a brawler like all characters with Super strenght by the time he realizes he can't go shot for shot with Gogeta there won't be anything left of him.

#35 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Waah Waah! Gogeta can't beat Sentry so get over it

Sentry would split their fusion with his mental manipulation, he would then turn Vegeta and Goku onto each other and they would destroy the galaxy fighting, simple as that. Sentry is too smart, and Gogeta wouldn't kill Sentry because he would spend the battle fart-arsing around. Have you ever seen SSJ4 Gogeta beat/kill someone? I've seen Sentry beat someone. Simple as that. You go off what you KNOW.

Sentry would win, so stop crying about it.

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Waah Waah! Gogeta can't beat Sentry so get over it Sentry would split their fusion with his mental manipulation, he would then turn Vegeta and Goku onto each other and they would destroy the galaxy fighting, simple as that. Sentry is too smart, and Gogeta wouldn't kill Sentry because he would spend the battle fart-arsing around. Have you ever seen SSJ4 Gogeta beat/kill someone? I've seen Sentry beat someone. Simple as that. You go off what you KNOW. Sentry would win, so stop crying about it."

-Crying? Who is crying..why can't you debate me like a man?

-I' giving you facts and you making up stuff.Show me some scans where Sentry's mental manipulation is that strong.And none from when he was running from the void.

-Smarts mean nothing..almost all Goku's opponents are smarter than him..he has no education except for in combat.

-Gogeta won every fight he was in.He killed Li Shenlong to end the series.He beat Jenemba as well.

-Stop making up stuff and come up with actual facts.

#37 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

douche bag, he did not kill Li Shenlong, a Universal Spirit bomb from Goku did that, and SSJ 4 Gogeta (That's who we're talking about right?) did not kill Janemba, that was just Gogeta. Same sh!t, different smell, and this smells like a Sentry victory to me.
Post Edited:2008-03-30 04:10:30

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"douche bag, he did note like Li Shenlong, a Universal Spirit bomb did that, and SSJ 4 Gogeta (That's who we're talking about right?) did not kill Janemba, that was just Gogeta. Same sh!t, different smell, and this smells like a Sentry vicotry to me."

You called me a douche bag and then made stuff up again.Why do you even continue posting.You've presneted no fact.You don't even give the illusion you know anything about the Sentry or Gogeta.You just said Gogeta didn't beat Jenemba but then you said he did in the same sentance.SSJ2 Gogeta beat Jenemba and SSJ4 Gogeta beat Li Shenlong.Hit the internet and the books and get you facts straight.

#39 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Google "Li Shenlong" and the second result you get with be a youtube image of Goku beating him with the Spirit bomb, not Gogeta. Go and do it now and then come back.

#40 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

SO... did Gogeta beat Li Shenlong?????

#41 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read a word of this thread...but I already hate it

spits on thread

#42 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

snap his fingers and blow up half the

galaxy."

Like I said,Sentry himself stated that he releases all his powers in WW Hulk 5,it lit up the sky,destroy some block,and that's it.Tiny little New York City wasn't even razed.

IIRC,his powerful feat is so far disintegrated absorbing man.Yes,I know Absorbing man was disintegrate before when he tried to absorb the energy of the whole planet Earth.So,what does this prove?Goku,Gohan and Vegeta all already possesed the ability to destroy a Solar System in SSJ2 level,and how about Broly who destroy the South Galaxy in about three seconds?A galaxy contains billions of stars!

For the sake of aurguement,lets say that even Sentry possesed the "powers of millions of exploding suns",he still can't easily defeat SSJ3 Goku and Ultimate Gohan(Saikyou No Senshi),as their power level is much higher than that of Broly,the Saiyan who destroyed the South Galaxy.

Also remember the fight between Majin Buu and Vegetto,when Majin Buu was risking to destroy the Universe when he was mad with Vegetto playing around with him?

My point here is,if Goku,Gohan or Vegeta fought Sentry,it won't going to be as easy as one punch and Goku/Sentry wins.

P.S.:Goku,IIRC,contracted the heart disease in Planet Yadrat.Bulma took years to make an antidotes for Goku's heart disease.Similiar to Sentry,who becomes one of the Marvel Zombies after came in contact with the virus.

#43 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"I haven't read a word of this thread...but I already hate itspits on thread"

I agree.

sentry beat hulk many time without trying, it's just the new world war hulk that is superpowered by being super mad and fueled by an atomic explotion like none seen on earth that the sentry couldn't beat, this hulk beat many people he could not before, he even beat black bolt whos sonic power is stronger then any on earth and hulk is weak agents sonics, i think this hulk would kick the crap out of superman easy.

And Sentry could beat Superman easier, but who knows what it would be like seeing as his power is "exploding suns" and Superman gets his power from the sun. This is the kind of match up i would like to see.

Super 4 Gogeta on the other hand would make these two his bitches. No, Fat Buu would make these two his bitches. And Fat Buu is impervious to any punches and his regeneration ability makes Wolverine's and Deadpool's healing power look like a healing equvelant to that of normal humans.

#44 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Hedatary says:

"Resonate says:
"I haven't read a word of this thread...but I already hate itspits on thread"

I agree.

sentry beat hulk many time without trying, it's just the new world war hulk that is superpowered by being super mad and fueled by an atomic explotion like none seen on earth that the sentry couldn't beat, this hulk beat many people he could not before, he even beat black bolt whos sonic power is stronger then any on earth and hulk is weak agents sonics, i think this hulk would kick the crap out of superman easy.

And Sentry could beat Superman easier, but who knows what it would be like seeing as his power is "exploding suns" and Superman gets his power from the sun. This is the kind of match up i would like to see.

Super 4 Gogeta on the other hand would make these two his bitches. No, Fat Buu would make these two his bitches. And Fat Buu is impervious to any punches and his regeneration ability makes Wolverine's and Deadpool's healing power look like a healing equvelant to that of normal humans.

"

Wrongo.

And More wrong.

Hulk and sentry are strong, but when it comes to a fight between them and the Man of Steel, the man of Steel outclasses Sentry and Hulk in every category.

#45 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe cpt_linger is actually making a case for Sentry in this battle.

#46 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static : Agreed.

And SSJ 4 Gogeta totally beats Sentry. Like SPB said, it didn't even destroy a city. Nappa merely powering up destroyed a small city and turned it to ruins. That's not even letting his powers go. Now think of SSJ4 Goku powering up. Now imagine that with Vegeta's power to add to that.

#47 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Hedatary says:
"Resonate says:
"I haven't read a word of this thread...but I already hate it spits on thread"
I agree. sentry beat hulk many time without trying, it's just the new world war hulk that is superpowered by being super mad and fueled by an atomic explotion like none seen on earth that the sentry couldn't beat, this hulk beat many people he could not before, he even beat black bolt whos sonic power is stronger then any on earth and hulk is weak agents sonics, i think this hulk would kick the crap out of superman easy. And Sentry could beat Superman easier, but who knows what it would be like seeing as his power is "exploding suns" and Superman gets his power from the sun. This is the kind of match up i would like to see. Super 4 Gogeta on the other hand would make these two his bitches. No, Fat Buu would make these two his bitches. And Fat Buu is impervious to any punches and his regeneration ability makes Wolverine's and Deadpool's healing power look like a healing equvelant to that of normal humans. "
Wrongo. And More wrong. Hulk and sentry are strong, but when it comes to a fight between them and the Man of Steel, the man of Steel outclasses Sentry and Hulk in every category. "

(((STUPID)))) (((THE MAN OF STEEL GET BEAT LIKE A LIL SCHOOL GIRL SO HE AIN'T OUTCLASSES NOBODY)))

#48 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Hedatary says:
"Resonate says:
"I haven't read a word of this thread...but I already hate it spits on thread"
I agree. sentry beat hulk many time without trying, it's just the new world war hulk that is superpowered by being super mad and fueled by an atomic explotion like none seen on earth that the sentry couldn't beat, this hulk beat many people he could not before, he even beat black bolt whos sonic power is stronger then any on earth and hulk is weak agents sonics, i think this hulk would kick the crap out of superman easy. And Sentry could beat Superman easier, but who knows what it would be like seeing as his power is "exploding suns" and Superman gets his power from the sun. This is the kind of match up i would like to see. Super 4 Gogeta on the other hand would make these two his bitches. No, Fat Buu would make these two his bitches. And Fat Buu is impervious to any punches and his regeneration ability makes Wolverine's and Deadpool's healing power look like a healing equvelant to that of normal humans. "
Wrongo. And More wrong. Hulk and sentry are strong, but when it comes to a fight between them and the Man of Steel, the man of Steel outclasses Sentry and Hulk in every category. "
(((STUPID)))) (((THE MAN OF STEEL GET BEAT LIKE A LIL SCHOOL GIRL SO HE AIN'T OUTCLASSES NOBODY)))"

He does? So what is he doing when he's moving planets, shaking the earth in an arm wrestle, and catching bullets? Those are strength and speed feats. I think he could easily beat Sentry.

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Google "Li Shenlong" and the second result you get with be a youtube image of Goku beating him with the Spirit bomb, not Gogeta. Go and do it now and then come back."

I murdered you.You lost! This is what happens when you start getting all emotional, like a little girl and whine over old arguments.I know for a fact you only kept arguing because of the argument we had in another thread.Another argument where I slayed you.It's sad to me that you said I was crying yet,your the one who has a reason to cry.Get over it,you can't make a case to save your life.

#50 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"(((STUPID)))) (((THE MAN OF STEEL GET BEAT LIKE A LIL SCHOOL GIRL SO HE AIN'T OUTCLASSES NOBODY)))"

Before you call anyone here stupid, learn how to structure a sentence first. Our parents don't put us through school for nothing.