Thor
Sentry
Captain Marvel (DC)  
WWHulk  
Colossus 
Lobo
Mon El
Flash

Battle takes place in abandoned Detroit. No BFR win by KO or death for those who can die.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wonder if Norrin is resistant to telepathy .

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By drkhwk2001
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" I wonder if Norrin is resistant to telepathy . "
I think for the most part he is.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drkhwk2001: What about the High ? Black Adam ?
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By drkhwk2001
@TheJuggernautpunch:  Black Adam  is not totally resistant but Martian Manhunter tried it twice and the first time he failed and the second time it took all he  had to accomplish it in the 52 books I believe. Not totally sure about The High.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drkhwk2001: Ok , here how it goes . Black Adam takes out Superman and Captain Marvel  ( as he did in comics ) , Juggernaut takes out Colossus and Hulk , Silver Surfer takes out Thor and Sentry , The High is taking care of the rest for a while but the situation turns worse , meanwhile Black Adam returns and assists  The High , Then Surfer comes to help . I think team 1 would win .
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By drkhwk2001
" @drkhwk2001: Ok , here how it goes . Black Adam takes out Superman and Captain Marvel  ( as he did in comics ) , Juggernaut takes out Colossus and Hulk , Silver Surfer takes out Thor and Sentry , The High is taking care of the rest for a while but the situation turns worse , meanwhile Black Adam returns and assists  The High , Then Surfer comes to help . I think team 1 would win . "
What about Majestic? He is the second most powerful on team one.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Tie.

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Fortanono said:
" Tie. "
You sure about that ?
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drkhwk2001: Sorry , haven't mentioned him . Well , he would ... make things easier for team 1 .
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By drkhwk2001
@TheJuggernautpunch:  I tried to make it an even fight maybe I will give team 2 more people.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drkhwk2001: Sorry , but I do not agree . They just need to take out MM in the first place , and they win automatically .
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By drkhwk2001
@TheJuggernautpunch:  I added Lobo, Mon El, and The Flash.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
" @drkhwk2001: Ok , here how it goes . Black Adam takes out Superman and Captain Marvel  ( as he did in comics ) , Juggernaut takes out Colossus and Hulk , Silver Surfer takes out Thor and Sentry , The High is taking care of the rest for a while but the situation turns worse , meanwhile Black Adam returns and assists  The High , Then Surfer comes to help . I think team 1 would win . "
Huh? The Sentry can go head-to-head with Galactus. Unless, we're talking about useless, stupid, ridiculous, rage-inducing, piece of crap, Bendis-Sentry.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By drkhwk2001
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
Huh? The Sentry can go head-to-head with Galactus. Unless, we're talking about useless, stupid, ridiculous, rage-inducing, piece of crap, Bendis-Sentry. "
Black Adam or Majestic would Just play with his head and he would melt down, freak out, and retreat.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 SLAUGHTERHOUSE

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Team One would win... but not easy at all
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By The Average Bear
@King Saturn said:
" Team One would win... but not easy at all "
The only person I see redeeming that team is Majestic. The others get taken out fairly easily when put against team 2
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By drkhwk2001

bump

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sexy_merc

Team 1, but if it's Wally, they are going to struggle.

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Sexy Merc said:
" Team 1, but if it's Wally, they are going to struggle. "
Surfer can handle wally's speed.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sexy_merc
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Surfer can handle wally's speed. "
I don't think so. Wally at his fastest battle speed wise would leave everyone in this match in the dust. If he's bloodlusted and taps into the SpeedForce, what's anyone going to be able to do? I know Surfer is extremely fast, even in fights, but I haven't seen him go Flash speeds in a battle.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By drkhwk2001

I think that may be true. but what is Wally's speed going to do againgst the members of team one's durability?

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sexy_merc
@drkhwk2001 said:
" I think that may be true. but what is Wally's speed going to do againgst the members of team one's durability? "
He can steal the speed of everyone there. It would be hardest against Surfer. If he gets at least 2 of them to statues, most of them won't last a few IMPs.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Sexy Merc said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Surfer can handle wally's speed. "
I don't think so. Wally at his fastest battle speed wise would leave everyone in this match in the dust. If he's bloodlusted and taps into the SpeedForce, what's anyone going to be able to do? I know Surfer is extremely fast, even in fights, but I haven't seen him go Flash speeds in a battle. "
That may be true but what is Wally's going to do againgst team ones durability?
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Sexy Merc said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" I think that may be true. but what is Wally's speed going to do againgst the members of team one's durability? "
He can steal the speed of everyone there. It would be hardest against Surfer. If he gets at least 2 of them to statues, most of them won't last a few IMPs. "
I think againgst Juggs Flash would have his toughest time, because even at wally"s speed he would still be in perpetual motion and  how would the theft of his mo tion affect perpetual motion?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sexy_merc
@drkhwk2001 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
He can steal the speed of everyone there. It would be hardest against Surfer. If he gets at least 2 of them to statues, most of them won't last a few IMPs. "
I think againgst Juggs Flash would have his toughest time, because even at wally"s speed he would still be in perpetual motion and  how would the theft of his mo tion affect perpetual motion? "
It would just leave Juggernaut immobile. He wouldn't even be able to flinch. After he does that, Juggernaut would be defenseless and Wally can create a suction of air that would deplete Juggernaut's ability to breathe and end up in him getting incapacitated. He should also be fast enough to knock off the helmet which would leave him open for an easy psi-attack by J'onn. With the synergy they have from the league, J'onn telepathically communicated with Wally on several occasions and if he was busy with an opponent, he can simply become intangible in order to finish of Juggernaut. There are other powerhouses like Superman who can take out Juggs while Wally is getting through the rest of their team. The max speed I've seen Black Adam go is Mach 500 (?) and he could get phased by Wally. Not to mention Wally has complete molecular control to rip right through Black Adam. I think J'onn can take out Maj in a good fight, which would leave Surfer and The High to deal with the remaining members.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Sexy Merc said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
I think againgst Juggs Flash would have his toughest time, because even at wally"s speed he would still be in perpetual motion and  how would the theft of his mo tion affect perpetual motion? "
It would just leave Juggernaut immobile. He wouldn't even be able to flinch. After he does that, Juggernaut would be defenseless and Wally can create a suction of air that would deplete Juggernaut's ability to breathe and end up in him getting incapacitated. He should also be fast enough to knock off the helmet which would leave him open for an easy psi-attack by J'onn. With the synergy they have from the league, J'onn telepathically communicated with Wally on several occasions and if he was busy with an opponent, he can simply become intangible in order to finish of Juggernaut. There are other powerhouses like Superman who can take out Juggs while Wally is getting through the rest of their team. The max speed I've seen Black Adam go is Mach 500 (?) and he could get phased by Wally. Not to mention Wally has complete molecular control to rip right through Black Adam. I think J'onn can take out Maj in a good fight, which would leave Surfer and The High to deal with the remaining members. "
 I disagree with MM being able to take out Majestros and Black Adam is extremely resistant  to psi attacks. The High is nigh omnipotent, and SS  as I am sure you know has the Power Cosmic and I am sure that he would have something in the realm of  Cosmic power to counter act the speed force. 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sexy_merc
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
It would just leave Juggernaut immobile. He wouldn't even be able to flinch. After he does that, Juggernaut would be defenseless and Wally can create a suction of air that would deplete Juggernaut's ability to breathe and end up in him getting incapacitated. He should also be fast enough to knock off the helmet which would leave him open for an easy psi-attack by J'onn. With the synergy they have from the league, J'onn telepathically communicated with Wally on several occasions and if he was busy with an opponent, he can simply become intangible in order to finish of Juggernaut. There are other powerhouses like Superman who can take out Juggs while Wally is getting through the rest of their team. The max speed I've seen Black Adam go is Mach 500 (?) and he could get phased by Wally. Not to mention Wally has complete molecular control to rip right through Black Adam. I think J'onn can take out Maj in a good fight, which would leave Surfer and The High to deal with the remaining members. "
 I disagree with MM being able to take out Majestros and Black Adam is extremely resistant  to psi attacks. The High is nigh omnipotent, and SS  as I am sure you know has the Power Cosmic and I am sure that he would have something in the realm of  Cosmic power to counter act the speed force.  "
1) J'onn's intangibility would give an edge of Maj, especially with the other powerhouses occupying him. 
2) I never mentioned J'onn attacking Black Adam mentally. 
3) The High is no where near nigh omnipotent. What makes you say that he is?
4) Even with the Power Cosmic, Surfer won't just be targeting Wally and he would be able to move fast enough for Surfer not to even notice him by the time he gets hit or his speed stolen. I don't see how someone can counter act an extra-dimensional supplier for speed related characters such as Flash. How would he even be aware of the Speed Force? I don't think his cosmic awareness grants his that aspect of Flash's power.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Sexy Merc:@Sexy Merc said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:
 I disagree with MM being able to take out Majestros and Black Adam is extremely resistant  to psi attacks. The High is nigh omnipotent, and SS  as I am sure you know has the Power Cosmic and I am sure that he would have something in the realm of  Cosmic power to counter act the speed force.  "
1) J'onn's intangibility would give an edge of Maj, especially with the other powerhouses occupying him.  2) I never mentioned J'onn attacking Black Adam mentally.  3) The High is no where near nigh omnipotent. What makes you say that he is? 4) Even with the Power Cosmic, Surfer won't just be targeting Wally and he would be able to move fast enough for Surfer not to even notice him by the time he gets hit or his speed stolen. I don't see how someone can counter act an extra-dimensional supplier for speed related characters such as Flash. How would he even be aware of the Speed Force? I don't think his cosmic awareness grants his that aspect of Flash's power. "
1. Just what purpose would intangibility serve against Majestic?
2. I meant to say The High is nigh invulnerable.
3. I still don"t think The Flash can defeat Surfer.......But I will do some research and show proof of concept of SS winning.
4, Black Adam can take 80% of team 2 alone leaving Juggs, The High, and Maj to deal with the rest.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
@The Average Bear said:
" @King Saturn said:
The only person I see redeeming that team is Majestic. The others get taken out fairly easily when put against team 2 "
wait a minute... what about The High ? I thought The High was near Majestic level
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sexy_merc
@drkhwk2001: 
1) His mental attacks are on a different level compared to oppositions Maj has faced in the past. By going intangible, he can avoid pretty much anything Maj throws at him and attack him physically or mentally. Not to mention his Martian Vision is dangerous as well.
2) Oh alright then. Juggernaut is pretty invulnerable to physical attacks, but The High can still get knocked out fine, have his speed stolen, lose the air around him so he can't breathe, get IMPed to death etc.
3) Wally will have a tough time against Surfer in a one on one fight and would probably lose. In this match, due to the numbers and heavy hitters, he won't have time to focus on just Wally, which is why I say he gets taken out.
4) Black Adam would be able to take out a large majority of the team, but with J'onn finishing off Maj, and Wally finishing off Juggernaut, and/or The High and Silver Surfer, he won't be put into the best situation.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sexy_merc
@King Saturn said:
" @The Average Bear said:
" @King Saturn said:
The only person I see redeeming that team is Majestic. The others get taken out fairly easily when put against team 2 "
wait a minute... what about The High ? I thought The High was near Majestic level "
I don't think he's done enough to prove he's on Maj's level. He doesn't have much strength feats that put him that much higher than people like Superman, Captain Marvel, or J'onn.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Sexy Merc said:
" @drkhwk2001:  1) His mental attacks are on a different level compared to oppositions Maj has faced in the past. By going intangible, he can avoid pretty much anything Maj throws at him and attack him physically or mentally. Not to mention his Martian Vision is dangerous as well. 2) Oh alright then. Juggernaut is pretty invulnerable to physical attacks, but The High can still get knocked out fine, have his speed stolen, lose the air around him so he can't breathe, get IMPed to death etc. 3) Wally will have a tough time against Surfer in a one on one fight and would probably lose. In this match, due to the numbers and heavy hitters, he won't have time to focus on just Wally, which is why I say he gets taken out. 4) Black Adam would be able to take out a large majority of the team, but with J'onn finishing off Maj, and Wally finishing off Juggernaut, and/or The High and Silver Surfer, he won't be put into the best situation. "
I still can't get past you thinking MM can take out Majestic, that is causing much scratching of the head.........lol
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sexy_merc
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @drkhwk2001:  1) His mental attacks are on a different level compared to oppositions Maj has faced in the past. By going intangible, he can avoid pretty much anything Maj throws at him and attack him physically or mentally. Not to mention his Martian Vision is dangerous as well. 2) Oh alright then. Juggernaut is pretty invulnerable to physical attacks, but The High can still get knocked out fine, have his speed stolen, lose the air around him so he can't breathe, get IMPed to death etc. 3) Wally will have a tough time against Surfer in a one on one fight and would probably lose. In this match, due to the numbers and heavy hitters, he won't have time to focus on just Wally, which is why I say he gets taken out. 4) Black Adam would be able to take out a large majority of the team, but with J'onn finishing off Maj, and Wally finishing off Juggernaut, and/or The High and Silver Surfer, he won't be put into the best situation. "
I still can't get past you thinking MM can take out Majestic, that is causing much scratching of the head.........lol "
If it wasn't for his intangibility and telepathy, I'd give it to Maj kind of easily. Those two things give him a big advantage, and unless Maj can build something in the limited time he has, he won't be able to counter attack. Not to mention that J'onn can attack people's minds while intangible so building something during that interval might even be out of the question.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thor's hammmer

I'll say team 2 by them ganging on the others
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By drkhwk2001

bump

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Thor's hammmer

team 2 stomps

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By drkhwk2001

Let's bump this joint again!
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By karrob

Team 2. Lobo, Flash, MM and Captain Atom are the game changers.