Second 3- Vader has a couple scratches, Batman is in two large pieces

second 1, vader force chokes

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman could beat Vader. I'm not a massive batman fan, but I really don't like the praise Vader gets. Watch the original trilliogy and tell me he would wreck batman. Vader is so slow, never really uses the force and all these 'epic' moves like throwing the saber and levitation are used once.

Techherofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was an epic battle and fun to watch.In the end this is more accurate than their Cap vs Master Chief fight.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

BATMAN RULES

VADER DROOLS!

Avatar image for the_thaumaturge
The_Thaumaturge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@g_leno said:

Batman could beat Vader. I'm not a massive batman fan, but I really don't like the praise Vader gets. Watch the original trilliogy and tell me he would wreck batman. Vader is so slow, never really uses the force and all these 'epic' moves like throwing the saber and levitation are used once.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_leno said:

How about you read some of the Star Wars comics and play the games, to see why Vader Stomps.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@saren said:

Bruce should have spat in his eye.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader jobbed so bad in the lightsaber duel, but the ending is for a fact what would have happened.

Novafett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was wicked cool!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Please don't tell I was the only one who burst out laughing at Batman actually sustaining a lightsaber duel with Darth Vader?

You're definitely not the only one.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accurate.

Although, was I the only one expecting for Batman to have freed Superman by that point to have him rip Vader apart? That would've been amusing.

I actually thought Batman was going to win and that was going to be the method.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@deranged_midget said:

Accurate.

Although, was I the only one expecting for Batman to have freed Superman by that point to have him rip Vader apart? That would've been amusing.

I actually thought Batman was going to win and that was going to be the method.

It would've been something!

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

If this was in the battle forum, I would have to flag this.

Hate battle if ever I saw one.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By sinestro_GL

OK...I admit that I posted the comment before watching the video.

After watching the video, I can say that the battle lasted 5 minutes longer than it should have.

Awesome production value though.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By leonkarlen123

Damn i was expecting Deathstroke vs Deadpool

Avatar image for comicvine_is_jericho529
comicvine_is_jericho529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very awesome!

im so glad they did the right thing and used some logic by giving Vader the win.

Also isn't darth Vader's force so strong and being a sith grant him the ability to forsee a bit into the future? in that case im sure this battle would have been much shorter and batman would not stand a chance unless he had some medicloreans and some jedi training.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: If they make an alternate ending, maybe that is how they'll pull off a viable win for Bruce. He can't win the face off with any logic, but I could see him taking the long game.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Please don't tell I was the only one who burst out laughing at Batman actually sustaining a lightsaber duel with Darth Vader?

You are aware it was just for the entertainment value, right?

OMG VADER'S CAPABILITIEZ WEREN'T SHOWN CORRECTLY!!!!1!!!

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair little Anni was weakened from the EMP. He had to sustain himself......or something.....

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Wow, the plot, Batman's tech, Vader's voice, they really did a good job here

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Looks like bats looses to his half brother.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@saren said:

Bruce should have spat in his eye.

he tends to do that, he spat kryptonite gum in superman's face, he should have spit something at vader.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Wolfrazer

@i_like_swords: There was so much BS in the video including the saber duel that I think I got cancer..

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@g_leno said:

How about you read some of the Star Wars comics and play the games, to see why Vader Stomps.

Isn´t that not in the canon now that Disney have bought star wars?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Wolfrazer
@black_arrow said:

@micah said:

@g_leno said:

Even still, could also read the movie novelizations which are still canon and even in the movies, Vader would kill Bats too. He has used The Force in battle and isn't really slow either, as he is able to keep up with Luke who has shown to be rather quick in the movies/movie novels too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@g_leno said:

Unfortunately yes. But in this situation pretty sure we can take everything into account, I mean they had Bats perfectly wield and use a lightsaber.................

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Not to mention Vader had no problem keeping up with Starkiller who is much more agile and just as fast as he is in combat.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

@micah said:

@g_leno said:

Even still, could also read the movie novelizations which are still canon and even in the movies, Vader would kill Bats too. He has used The Force in battle and isn't really slow either, as he is able to keep up with Luke who has shown to be rather quick in the movies/movie novels too.

Yeah well in here Batman used a gadget to stop Vader using the force for a moment. When Vader had the force he stomped Batman.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Wolfrazer

@black_arrow: Which was BS, you can't stop The Force, that EMP really shouldn't have affected Vader as well as it did or at all, considering he has withstood far worse electrical attacks, it should have done nothing to affect his Force ability and that saber duel was laughable which should have ended the moment it started, among other problems with that video, nice to see Vader win it, but really it shouldn't have went that far.

I enjoyed it none the less, but it was so...problematic.

BigL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

That was pretty awesome. I've seen like 2 of these before but I don't think they were from the same creators

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't be the only one who actually wanted Batman to win ... Lol.

Guys, he had prep!! C'mon now!

I think it was extremely well done and fairly accurate given Bruce came prepared and fought smart. But yeah ... Vader is a tad out of Bruce's league.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't be the only one who actually wanted Batman to win ... Lol.

Guys, he had prep!! C'mon now!

I think it was extremely well done and fairly accurate given Bruce came prepared and fought smart. But yeah ... Vader is a tad out of Bruce's league.

Agree, I enjoyed it a lot. Wished for a Superman cameo though.

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wish they explained how they kidnapped Superman.

And why they didn't just send the rest of the Justice League other then just Batman ;)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Vader will win.

Looking forward to this match-up, this series is beyond awesome!

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Vivide

surprised that they got vader to win [yt is rife with batfans]

the props were top notch though

I_Am_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I accept that Vader won. I've been a fan of Star Wars for about the same amount of time I've loved Batman. I do not accept that Bruce's death meant absolutely nothing aside from showing just how powerful Vader is. I mean, really? It couldn't have turned out that the whole fight was just a cover to allow Martian Manhunter or somebody to sneak into the detention level and free Superman? If these people consider themselves fans of the Dark Knight, they should be ashamed for making him put up a valiant effort completely in vain.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badass fight!

@i_like_swords said:

Why couldn't he? Batman has strong showings against many expert swordsman, including R'as Al Ghul, who has centuries of experience. The only difference between the sword and light-saber is that the latter is lighter.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Wolfrazer
@theocitylegend said:

Badass fight!

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@i_like_swords said:

Why couldn't he? Batman has strong showings against many expert swordsman, including R'as Al Ghul, who has centuries of experience. The only difference between the sword and light-saber is that the latter is lighter.

One also needs a connection to the Force to properly wield a lightsaber, without it, it's more a danger to the user than it would be to the enemy. Plus Vader has bested Jedi and others in sword combat, all of whom are greater than Batman and having The Force to amp their abilities.

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Vader rules gotham now!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I'm guessing the force was too much for Superman, but a slightly prepped Batman can definitely fair well against Darth Vader. Sarcasm aside, it was entertaining. If we were to only go by what we saw in the movies alone, Vader would've stomped Bruce with the force unless there was some reason not to choke him instantly. I've never seen him flat out choke a bitch without engaging in some form of conversation save Captain Needa's apology, so with that in mind and with a bad enough need to advance the plot there is a logical explaination why Batman lasted more than 1 second. However, I call BS on the short circuit gadget. I think it might slow Vader down since 40% of his body is mechanical and needs his suit to function at 100%, but to render him completely immobile without the force as a crutch and limit his force power to the point of not being able to use it to attack Batman while keeping himself up is BS. Also, to those who think Batman could actually beat Vader in this scenario, there are a few things you should take into account. If Vader felt Obi-Wan with the force, why did he need to be told by an underling that there was a breach in his armory (sure it wasn't instant, but Obi cloaked himself with the force and Batman can't)? If Vader can choke someone on another ship, why does he need to wait until his enemy is already 6 feet in front of him? Lastly, if Vader can withstand the lethal electical force of the emperor's lightning long enough to carry him 5 feet and throw him, why would he feel ANYTHING from Batman's little gadget let alone be completely unable to function without using the force as a crutch (unless Batman specifically prepped THAT gadget to short out Vader's suit). With those 3 things being taken into account, no one has any business saying that Batman can take Vader without massive amounts of one sided prep.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: An EMP is not equal to an electrical attack from the Emperor. And ya know, this isn't a serious fight, its made to entertain and fanvoted.