vs.

• Freiza (4th 100%)
  • Meta Cooler
  • Super Android 13
  • Lord Slug
  • Dabura
  • King Cold

All of them have surrounded Cell.

Can they beat Cell? if not, who can last the longest?

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HowTerribleIsThat

Spite.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheSuperHuman

There is no way to gauge how powerful Super Perfect Cell was, but you can always guess how powerful the combined forces of the villain team could be and then give an opinion. Mine is that they overpower Cell, unless Cell fights smart. He really didn't in the Anime.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheSuperHuman said:

There is no way to gauge how powerful Super Perfect Cell was, but you can always guess how powerful the combined forces of the villain team could be and then give an opinion. Mine is that they overpower Cell, unless Cell fights smart. He really didn't in the Anime.

He was smart when he blew himself up and got more powerful.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

He was smart when he blew himself up and got more powerful.

I can give you that one.
Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

spc solos, effortless curbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Maybe Cooler Meta can par with him. Per each body destroyed, the Geti Star adapts Cooler and makes him stronger and he can Instant Transmission too.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Maybe Cooler Meta can par with him. Per each body destroyed, the Geti Star adapts Cooler and makes him stronger and he can Instant Transmission too.

true, but isnt it the same with spc as well? every near death experience, he comes back even stronger

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: What's a super perfect cell, is it the same dude Gohan fought and beat? I dont remember any other incarnation of cell apart from the one Goku faced on hell in DBGT. Dabora probably could solo here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: What's a super perfect cell, is it the same dude Gohan fought and beat? I dont remember any other incarnation of cell apart from the one Goku faced on hell in DBGT. Dabora probably could solo here.

Here's Dabura vs Cell

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: I havent read the manga my knoweledge of DBZ comes from the animated series where they never fought. Interesting, for some reason i always believe Dabora was more powerful, but even in this instance Dabora seem to be giving him a good fight on his own, few helps the team should win a solid majority.

weegrifin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By weegrifin

@Killemall said:

Here's Dabura vs Cell

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What is this from? DBGT? As i don't remember this happening in the DBZ and Brojack is a movie character and as far as I know they aren't cannon to the series or manga.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By niBBit

In terms of power Dabura comes close the others will be one-shotted by SPC. In the DBZ series it has proven multiple times than one strong character can take on several weaker characters without much difficulty and SPC will do to the rest what Gohan did to the Cell Jr's and Cell Jr>>>>>>>>>>>Frieza. Some people said that Meta Cooler might have a shot?...no Metal Cooler the movie starts between the episodes when the androids first appeared (Dr. Gero/Android 19) Metal Cooler would probably be around Adnroid 17 lvl (maybe), still he will be one-shotted by SPC. It doesn't take a hugh power difference to kill somebody with a mere energy attack, Vegeta with an PL of 24.000 one-shotted Dodoria who was at an PL of 22.000 just to name one example. The team can win if Dabura is allowed to use his Spit if not its basicly Dabura vs SPC and my vote goes to SPC.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rpgr

Fan comic (not canon) but pretty cool. Where is it from?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nickthedevil

Super 13 can match up. He's the winning factor.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Baldy

Doesn't this belong in Animevice?

Remi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Remi

@Baldy said:

Doesn't this belong in Animevice?

Anime and manga battles are allowed on CV.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ms__omega

Why is king Cold here he has no feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ms. Omega said:

Why is king Cold here he has no feats.

I think he does, but I forgot were I seen it from or what episode.

Avatar image for super_perfect_cell
Super_Perfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was Gohan SSJ2 when he fought Dabura?

weegrifin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By weegrifin

@Super_Perfect_Cell said:

Was Gohan SSJ2 when he fought Dabura?

I have read many DBZ forums and they seem to always have this debate going. Not sure but I think he was because every hit he took would lead to Buu being released.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PsychoJack

@Killemall said:

Here's Dabura vs Cell

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What manga is that from. I know it ain't from the original one

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nishi99

Cell wins Only Dabura could put up a fight but in the end Cell should be the winner.

Avatar image for ancientsupersaiyan
AncientSuperSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPC wins.The last remaining survivor is Dabra.

LifeShaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LifeShaver

SPC is the same guy that was crazy enough to destroy the solar system, I think he is strong enough to kill a few planet busters

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell would have a lot of trouble with Dabura but would eventually win.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those pages are from "Dragon Ball Multiverse" it's a fanfic (a good one IMO) and that happen 10 years after the end of the manga (the autor said GT isn't included in his history),27 years after the end of the Cell saga

And for the fight,the only real problem for Cell is Dabura,Goku stated that he was as strong as Cell (don't know wich one,the classic or after he regenerate after blowing himself up).Later,when Gohan was fighting him,Goku said that Dabura was a lot stronger than he thought.

So,Dabura is arguably as strong as SP Cell (if Goku was talking about P Cell at first) or stronger (if Goku was talking about SP Cell)

The others aren't a factor here:

• Frieza (4th 100%):Was roflstomped by a regular Ssj (Trunks),it's a joke compared to P Cell (let alone SP Cell)
  • Meta Cooler: Was killed (his first body) by 2 regular Ssj (Goku and Vegeta),he has nothing to do against SP Cell
  • Super Android 13: I'm not sure about his potential,but i can said that he is weaker (or at best,as strong) than Nº 17 or nº18,why?he couldn't KO Goku nor Vegeta in 1 or 2 hits,the androids did that to regulars Ssj (Nº 17 one shot Trunks,and nº 18 KO Vegeta throwing Trunks at him).Once nº 18 stop playing with Vegeta and nº 17 enter in the fight,they stomp them with ease,somethin that Super A 13 wasn't capable of doing.He's the strongest after Dabura
  • Lord Slug: He is,by far,the weakest link in their group,he got his ass handed to him by a false Ssj...
  • King Cold: He is stronger than Mecha Freezer,but he is weaker than a regular Ssj (oneshoted by Trunks)

Cell could easily speedblitz the rest,the real fight will come down to Dabura vs SP Cell

If Dabura is as strong as SP Cell,i'm giving the edge to Cell because his regenerative capabilities,but if Dabura is stronger i will go with him,maybe with his magic skills could pull off a win (stone spit and create weapons from nothing).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell wins

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Meta Cooler IT behind Cell and try to hold him off, for distraction. Dabura spit. Team win.

lytet5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lytet5

meta cooler ain't doing jackshit here, in the movie he was pit against an untrained goku, you can extrapolate by judging from the fact that vegeta still hadn't attained the ascended form, and we know that vegeta occupied the time chamber beforehand. During the cell game events, Cell literally swatted away the whole z crowd that spend years (in the time chamber) prior to the ordeal. Dabura ends up the same way he did in the multiverse manga

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NeonGameWave

Cell.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MorganFreeman

This is really Cell vs Dabura. Everyone else on the team is far weaker than Cell and will be eliminated very quickly. The Cell Juniors could handle the rest of the team, never mind Cell himself.

Cell is definitely beating Dabura in my mind. Dabura's only hope is his spit, which is not going to work since Cell can do exactly what he did in the scans. Super Perfect Cell fought Super Saiyan 2 Gohan in a brutal contest where Gohan had help. Dabura was losing a fight with a weaker Gohan who was either a Super Saiyan 1 or 2. Cell just appears to be the better fighter overall.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jwalser3

@weegrifin said:

@Killemall said:

Here's Dabura vs Cell

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What is this from? DBGT? As i don't remember this happening in the DBZ and Brojack is a movie character and as far as I know they aren't cannon to the series or manga.

DBZM

It's fan manga IIRC and this means nothing to the battle.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell wins

AnimeVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AnimeVice

@weegrifin said:

@Killemall said:

Here's Dabura vs Cell

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Debura might match Super Cell's strength and initial energy output, but I think Meta Cooler is more useful matching Super Cell's burst speed and Instant Transmission. When it boils down to effectedness, I give it Meta Cooler because Cooler has instantanious analysing and can scan Cell for every move he does to readjust himself in battle. Cooler can regenerate to adapt from previous attacks. If Cooler body is completely destroyed, the Big Geti Star will create a new one or a whole army of Meta Coolers. All Meta Coolers are able to Instant Tranmission.

However, I don't think Meta Cooler has the energy output to harm Cell's body and even if he did have chipping effects to damage Cell, Cell has an inpenatrable forcefield and instantanious regeneration.

Cell still wins though, because no one here has the energy output to kill him. If Dabura spits on Super Cell, Cell can do one of two things. 1) Do what he did presented on those scans or 2) Self-Destruct himself which will kill everyone of these characters, but himself. We all know his self-destruct won't kill himself because he would regenerate double the power. He can continue to repeat that maneuver any time at will.

Cell wins.