This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Dalwih (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel Or God of Thunder?

No Kryptonite, and the fight takes place above Metropolis. (I'm only a day new to this sight, I don't know if it's been done before, so forgive me if it has :/)

#2 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dalwih:Yeah, it has been done many times before. You use the search engine to check before you make battles, so they wont be locked like this one will probably be.

#3 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

WELCOME TO COMIC VINE! You can also google the battle before posting.

#5 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman will always beat Thor due to speed.

#6 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

What's next? Goku Vs Supes Vs Thor?

#7 Posted by BlackWind (5527 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: Don't give people any ideas.

#8 Posted by Dalwih (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: No way man, I want to keep Supes and Goku far far away from each other, as far as possible, I don't want any fanboy arguments

#9 Posted by Dalwih (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Okay :) Thanks!

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dalwih: No problem. Happy to help :)

#11 Posted by Dalwih (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: I'm not to sure, flight speed and run speed dyes, but I don't know about fighting Speed. Thor can swing his hammer twice the speed of light. I'm pretty sure Thor would be able to track Supes movements and even counter.

#12 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dalwih said:

@XImpossibruX: I'm not to sure, flight speed and run speed dyes, but I don't know about fighting Speed. Thor can swing his hammer twice the speed of light. I'm pretty sure Thor would be able to track Supes movements and even counter.

Thor cannot swing his hammer at twice the speed of light, he can travel at X2 speed of light.

In fighting speed he fails miserably.

Thank for @Killemall for the wonderful scans.

1. Blitz by Mongoose (The Mighty Thor 391), who cant even tag spiderman

.2. Blitz by Mongoose again (The Mighty Thor 408)

3. Captain America commenting on Thor's Lack of speed (while the person on the scan is Erik Masterson, read Captain America's comment on the right, second last panel) - Thor 447

4. Blitz by Spiderman (this is Erik Masterson) - The Mighty Thor 448

5. Fight with Wolverine - Thor himself admits Wolverine is faster than him, fourth scan last panel, fifth scan first panel.

6. Chulain (a footsoldier of Mikaboshi, someone with no superspeed whatsoever to talk about) comments on how slow Thor is before he KOs him with one bast (Thor Blood Oath 05) - read second scan, second last and last panel.

So could you show me an instance where Superman has been blitz by a street level (spiderman, mongoose) or has outright admitted street level (Wolverine) is faster than him? then i shall gladly concede as well as tip my hat with respect for you.

SUPERMAN WINS!!!!!!

#13 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs. Superman?

Why has no one ever thought of this before?!?!

#14 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dalwih: Welcome to the Vine, man.

lockee?