Man of Steel Or God of Thunder?
No Kryptonite, and the fight takes place above Metropolis. (I'm only a day new to this sight, I don't know if it's been done before, so forgive me if it has :/)
This topic is locked from further discussion.
Welcome to Comic Vine! In the future please read the Forum Board rules.
- This has been done numerous times before.
@XImpossibruX: I'm not to sure, flight speed and run speed dyes, but I don't know about fighting Speed. Thor can swing his hammer twice the speed of light. I'm pretty sure Thor would be able to track Supes movements and even counter.
Thor cannot swing his hammer at twice the speed of light, he can travel at X2 speed of light.
In fighting speed he fails miserably.
Thank for @Killemall for the wonderful scans.
1. Blitz by Mongoose (The Mighty Thor 391), who cant even tag spiderman
.2. Blitz by Mongoose again (The Mighty Thor 408)
3. Captain America commenting on Thor's Lack of speed (while the person on the scan is Erik Masterson, read Captain America's comment on the right, second last panel) - Thor 447
4. Blitz by Spiderman (this is Erik Masterson) - The Mighty Thor 448
5. Fight with Wolverine - Thor himself admits Wolverine is faster than him, fourth scan last panel, fifth scan first panel.
6. Chulain (a footsoldier of Mikaboshi, someone with no superspeed whatsoever to talk about) comments on how slow Thor is before he KOs him with one bast (Thor Blood Oath 05) - read second scan, second last and last panel.
So could you show me an instance where Superman has been blitz by a street level (spiderman, mongoose) or has outright admitted street level (Wolverine) is faster than him? then i shall gladly concede as well as tip my hat with respect for you.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment