Super island street level battle royal fun time challenge!

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bernicky

I would have put the combatants in the title but it was way to long so here we are, no team battle royal

Batman (standard utility belt, morals)

Captain America (Shield, morals)

Black Panther (Suit, morals)

Wolverine (Morals on)

Punisher (Assault rifle and twin Uzi's, morals off)

Bullseye (No starting equip, morals off)

Fight takes place on a large standard tropical island, trees and all, no mountains. All characters start off 500 yards from each other. Battle royal.

Win by knockout(s) or kill(s), characters may loot opponents after defeat (ex punisher taking caps shield)

List order of elimination

ex. 1=winner, 6=1st to lose

awesome!!!!!!
awesome!!!!!!
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Bullseye: Greatest Hits #5
Bullseye: Greatest Hits #5
Punisher #4
Punisher #4
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Is this one of those Japanese game shows?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine would win. Giving him no morals in a foliage setting is....practically a death sentence.

1:Wolverine

2: T'Challa

3: Bullseye

4: Batman

5: Steve

6: Punisher

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThexX

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine would win. Giving him no morals in a foliage setting is....practically a death sentence.

This

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bernicky

@god_spawn said:

@god_spawn: @ThexX: actually yeah scratch that i'm changing it to morals on

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bernicky

bump?

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By capfan80

I will post in reverse.

6. Punisher

5. CPT America

4. Batman

3. Bullseye

2. Wolverine (Only this high because the environment does not favor the above characters.)

1. Black Panther (Not my fave but his suit can deflect most damage, his claws can cut through almost anything, and the jungle is right up his alley.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@capfan80 said:

I will post in reverse.

6. Punisher

5. CPT America

4. Batman

3. Bullseye

2. Wolverine (Only this high because the environment does not favor the above characters.)

1. Black Panther (Not my fave but his suit can deflect most damage, his claws can cut through almost anything, and the jungle is right up his alley.

Wolverine could beat any of these guys in a 1 on 1 fight, the environment just adds insurance to a spot. I agree though for the majority of the list otherwise except on the last part to an extent. T'Challa vs Wolverine is arguable here.

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sixsithsix

6. Punisher... he has jungle experience, but is at a serious disadvantage here since he is physically behind everyone here by quite a bit.

5. Bullseye...not Bullseye's best scenario. Jungle works against him, and I don't see him taking anyone here 1 on 1, and since it's free for all, he won't be getting help.

4.and 3. ... T'challa and Bats could go either way. Batman's gadgets can make up for his being out of his element. Panther will be at home, but ultimately, neither are physically in the same league as Cap or Logan. And in this environment, the ability to not produce fatigue toxins (like Cap and Wolvie), is a huge advantage.

2.... To clarify for everyone who will argue that Steve. Bats, and BP are all peak human, that is not accurate. T'challa and Bruce are. Steve is the peak of human evolution, which means that his brain works faster (he can see a bullet coming, process the information, and move before it gets to him. Bats and Panther have to dodge based on opponent's body language before the bullet is shot), his reflexes are superior, he's faster (he can run 60 mph Bats and BP are around 25), stronger (can throw his shield completely through a truck including the engine block, can break Ironman's armor, and ko 100 tonners regularly, Batman's best is probably cracking bulletproof glass with just his gauntlets) , and more durable (doesn't produce fatigue toxins, capable of taking massive explosions with little to no damage, Bats in similar situations has been laid up for weeks with injuries).

1. ...The only ones here equal to Wolverine in h2h are Bats and Cap. He's superior to everyone physically. Add in his senses, hf, and terrain advantage, and this is a solid win for our Canadian friend.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@sixsithsix: Captain America is not equal to Logan in h2h. Batman is the only one here that is his equal if not better.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I actually change my answer.

6. Bullseye can be swapped with Punisher

5. Punisher

4. Cap

3. Batman

2. T'Challa

1. Wolverine.

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sixsithsix

@god_spawn said:

@sixsithsix: Captain America is not equal to Logan in h2h. Batman is the only one here that is his equal if not better.

Officially the handbook ranks them the same, though Logan has more feats than Cap. Bats is definitely Logan's equal, but not better IMO. Bats and Wolvie are supposed to be masters of pretty much all terrestrial martial arts as well as a few nonterrestrial ones, and all three have developed distinctive blended styles that are all their own. Wolverine probably doesn't apply his MA training quite as often, but he's had 100 plus years longer to perfect them. So skill level should be pretty close I think.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@sixsithsix: The handbooks last I checked say they are not the same and I don't tend to go by handbooks too often cause comic feats tend to prove more consistent.Cap is a 6 Logan is a 7. They are close but Logan is a better fighter than Captain America is. Logan has had better training with better masters, has had more extensive training, more variety of training and has more experience with training. As for Bats, I tend to put Batman just a notch higher just cause he utilizes his skills more often than Logan does. It's Wolverine's damage soak and claws and almost equal level of skill if not equal already that put him over Bruce IMO.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

Black panther is the most likely to drop wolverine but its a close call...I think if wolverine used his skills he would beat black panther if a tough fight. So imo:
1.wolverine (only if he uses his skills otherwise he comes 2nd)
2.black panther his tech is a huge advantage assuming this is pre doom war.
3. Captain america. I think his shield will allow him to edge out batman. Its pretty versatile.
4.batman he is the most skilled one here (not by much)
5.punisher but only because bullseye has no starting equipment otherwise...
6.bullseye for reasons stated above. Bullseye needs equipment to do well in this fight. The fact he is the only one unarmed is a little unfair imo. He might be able to pull something out of the location and use but we don't know whats lying around here.

sixsithsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sixsithsix

@god_spawn:

I've seen Cap listed at 6 and 7. I agree Logan has many more feats, and that ultimately tells the story. And I can agree with the rest of your statements. At least on this battle. Mwaha.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: Just for the record they are on an island with 500 feet between them. There are plenty of rocks and stuff for Bullseye to grab. Just pointing that out and without morals (like he has any anyway) he just won't let his ego get in the way. However due to Punisher having a faster weapon and everyone else having some kind of defense or counter measure (Bats has his own gear and agility and Kevlar to protect him to a degree) I agree he isn't in the best of odds.

@sixsithsix: So have I but Cap tends to bounce between 6 and 7 but also has had such varying commentary on his skill level. I believe I've seen people say he knows all martial arts or close to it and then Iron Fist says his style is simple but effective so it changes just pointing it out. See you in the other thread then.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By terry2012

You should use Bronze tiger in here than bullseye. But have to go between Batman, Wolverine, and Black Panther.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathsHead2

If Frank Castle, the Punisher, has either Vibranium or Adamantium rounds for his guns here, he wins. Have you guys ever heard of VIETNAM?!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44
@god_spawn: I didn't think of that....I may actually move bullseye up in that case since he might not be punishers first target here.
desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By desmond006

1 Black panther

2 wolverine

3 captain America

4 punisher.

5 Batman. come on, almost all of his fights take place in the same city, on rooftops and in alleys.

6 Bullseye. should have gave him something to start with

I know many might be upset at their beloved batman not placing higher but I just dont see this going well for him