#1 Posted by gumflabica (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

i have since run out of creativity when it comes to creating battles, and have begun exploring the RPG and Fan-fic boards, so this will most likely be my last created battle. i will however continue to post in the battles forums............................ Deathstroke vs Wolverine vs Batman vs Snake-Eyes vs Unarmored Master Cheif vs Hobgoblin vs Green Arrow vs Stormshadow vs Arsenal vs Venom (Flash) vs Venom (Brock) vs Punisher vs Green Goblin vs Scorpion (MK) vs Ravager (Grant) vs Sub-Zero vs Midnighter (CPU 75% effeciency) vs Deadshot vs Deadpool vs Ace-Master (Yourneighborhoodcomicgeek) vs Longshot (Comic Vine) vs Daredevil vs Taskmaster vs Bullseye. morals off and no prep. FIGHT!!!

#2 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Dilpreet Singh, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; Stan Lee, the fish I caught in third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on comicvine, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

#3 Posted by CMidnight (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Dilpreet Singh, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; Stan Lee, the fish I caught in third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on comicvine, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

This

#4 Posted by dondave (34372 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

QFT

And Midnighter wins

#5 Edited by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@CMidnight:

Uhhh i'm the first poster, not you. But if you work hard, like me, you can become a first poster.

Live the American Dream my friend.

#6 Posted by theweltman (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

Until I read this I was utterly unable to see myself ever truly contributing anything of worth to this forum. But after reading the truly inspiring triumph of Sufferthorn I was able to wipe away the tears in the corners of my eyes, and soon after the goosebumps settled I had my eyes set on what would most likely be the most important goal I would set for myself in my entire life...to become the first poster. A great honor for some and an eternal torment for others, the weight of this honor could crush any mortal man...and for nearly my entire life I found myself unworthy of such a crucial role. But after seeing this man...no...this legend take this role with such pride and confidence despite a life of hardship and struggle I found an iron will emerging from deep within my very being....And I will not rest until I too am a first poster. Thank you Sufferthorn for all you have given me and the rest of the world...

#7 Posted by CMidnight (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@CMidnight:

Uhhh i'm the first poster, not you. But if you work hard, like me, you can become a first poster.

Live the American Dream my friend.

Relax, son. I was agreeing with you, not stealing your words. *Pats you on head*

We're all having fun here, ol' chum. :)

#8 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@CMidnight:

Thank you...Thank you all.

@theweltman:

Follow your dreams my friend. Follow...*choke*...your dreams.

#9 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry, , some voters are still here!

I say, Batman, Hobgoblin or Green Goblin.

Batman because, He's Batma- No, wait, actually, because he has access to most databases and could probably find weak spots on most of his opponents,

Green Goblin, because he's ruthless and has a huge Armory.

Hobgoblin, because he has the same equipment as Green Goblin and is probably as vicious.

#10 Posted by dondave (34372 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106: the batman thing about weakness, that's midnighter

#11 Posted by Veitha (2895 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@Sufferthorn said:

QFT

And Midnighter wins

this. both the first post - I can't believe that I've met a first poster, thank you god! - and the second one. Midnighter wins.

#12 Posted by SupermanWins465 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine solos

#13 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Green goblin wins.

#14 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: I can't believe I met a guy who is so excited about a first poster, thank you god!. Green goblin wins.